It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
With all the signals that were sent in the deep space
somebody finally returned our phone call even if it took 40 yrs
by creating a magnificiant 3D face just beside an important radar station
that send such signal in space

it look like alien at first when we look it at a 2D level
but when the eye caught the 3D
the image change and it look like a human face

Enlarge the above picture and try seeing both faces

On August 16, 2001, a crop formation appeared overnight in front of the Chilbolton Radio Observatory in England. It was a clear response to the Arecibo Message which was sent into space by Carl Sagan and NASA in 1974!
It seems impossible that people could have made such large and complex formations so perfectly in the dark of one night. On top of that, scientific analysis of the crops showed that they had not been pushed down with blunt force as you would expect in a man-made design. Rather, the bottom nodes of the stalks had been heated via some form of focused radiation so that they wilted over and strangely, came to rest at a 90 degree angle.
The mainstream media has not reported on this story. Perhaps because they assume it must be a prank.
However, when you analyze the details of these events, it seems highly, highly unlikely that pranksters in the night could have pulled this off. How could they make them so perfectly without the benefit of an overhead view? In the dark? In less than four hours(England in the summer)?
No. These don't make any sense in the context of a prank. They are way too good.

Im speechless ..how could i have missed that one
only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns
those orbs many see in the sky .. they are the ones who makes the most complicated crop circles
and are obviously controlled by an higher intelligence .. not human

Wondering how the Orb does it in less then 4 hrs ?
because it only take a few seconds and its done

How come it didnt make a big deal in the news in 2001
Weird that the contact was made 1 month before the 9/11 attack

It might not be a big space ship landing in front of the white house
the aliens maybe think we arent ready yet
but they felt it was important to show a sign to humanitty that they are not far
and we shouldnt give hope away
edit on 6/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

+38 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
by creating a magnificiant 3D face

You're kidding, right?
You are posting an eleven year old crop circle as news of alien contact?

I'm sure 99.9% of the visitors to this site have seen that "crop face" multiple times.
And I very seriously doubt this has anything to do with "alien contact" or "911".

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

by creating a magnificiant 3D face

You're kidding, right?
You are posting an eleven year old crop circle as news of alien contact?

I'm sure 99.9% of the visitors to this site have seen that "crop face" multiple times.
And I very seriously doubt this has anything to do with "alien contact" or "911".

9 yrs old crop circle ?

Typical skeptic answer .. thinking its a prank made by people who have time on their hands

Whatever help you sleep at night , mate

However, when you analyze the details of these events, it seems highly, highly unlikely that pranksters in the night could have pulled this off. How could they make them so perfectly without the benefit of an overhead view? In the dark? In less than four hours(England in the summer)?
No. These don't make any sense in the context of a prank. They are way too good

i only mentionned 9/11 because the contact happened a month before the infamous attack
edit on 6/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I believe that we are not alone, but the crop circles pull me in both directions of possibility.

Is it Alien communication or a Government satellite with microwave capabilities that is just being calibrated and the programmer is having a hell of a laugh on our account using these images?

You have to examine all possibilities.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Crop circles are complete BS. Things kids believe in, like Santa.

Whatever helps you sleep at night though....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Rats! I thought it was going to be a new circle and when I saw the pic..my first reaction was it as a joke with Obama's face.
Not even Obama's face as a joke.
Not even a fresh story.
Sigh

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
I believe that we are not alone, but the crop circles pull me in both directions of possibility.

Is it Alien communication or a Government satellite with microwave capabilities that is just being calibrated and the programmer is having a hell of a laugh on our account using these images?

No ones would make such a prank
using a very old mathematical mayan symbols
it calculates space and time that only a few can decifer the drawing
we have more unexplained crop circles then actual ufos sightings

tossing them has prank or government creations for a hidden purpose
make more questions then answer

thinking these are alien made .. would explain a lot more

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I believe in E.T, I've seen strange flying objects but I'm sure over 90% of crop circles are man made. Just my 2 cents, I'm no expert on the subject.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns
Your ignorance about how this could have been done isn't an excuse doesn't mean that "only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns".

Most (if not all, but has I haven't seen all I have to say "most") are relatively easy to do, if you know how to do it. Many of the designs are even easier to do on a filed than with a computer, you just have to ask someone that learned technical drawing (like me
), there's no need for special machines, GPSs or other fancy things to do something that can be done just with ropes and planks.

If these things are planned in advance they can be done with little effort and in little time.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by niceguybob
Rats! I thought it was going to be a new circle and when I saw the pic..my first reaction was it as a joke with Obama's face.
Not even Obama's face as a joke.
Not even a fresh story.
Sigh

It dates from 2001
didnt know about this one just beside a space radar station

They really made contact in 2001 .. maybe not landing a ship for everyone to see
but this is all were gonna get for the moment
they need us to familiarise with the idea of having friends in the deep space

that crop circle was the first official alien contact
next step are they arrival

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Really? the people who makes these search high and low for images to put in the crop circles to make people believe they are from another world.
Nothing original has been a crop circle, they are very clever and have some very good mathematicians on the teams but the only way they will convince me and others is if they put a cure for cancer in one or something no human can know.

I suggest you look at the website of the guys who make them.

circlemakers.org... it is art mixed with science nothing to do with aliens.

Also watch this.

edit on 16-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hey OP, go check out this thread HERE

Theres more to it than you've posted. Then come back and update your post, people need to see ALL of it

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

The last video, the one that's suppose to show orbs in the act of creating a circle is already well known HOAX where the videographer has come forward and told how it was done.
Yet, for some reason, people still want to believe the video, even after they've seen the one where the viodeographer explains the Hoax.

Nat Geo explains

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Not really, as it's the same as saying that some god make them, as we have no proof of either.

"Dressing up" an unknown (who did it) in a fake known (it was aliens) only shows that the people who does that does not really know the answer.

To me, I haven't seen anything that could not be done by humans.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Blind believers are why the E.T./Ufo community have ZERO credibility.

You really have to research these claims, or you just come off like a joke.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Your ignorance about how this could have been done isn't an excuse doesn't mean that "only a very advanced machine could draw something like that on a large field of corns".

Most (if not all, but has I haven't seen all I have to say "most") are relatively easy to do, if you know how to do it. Many of the designs are even easier to do on a filed than with a computer, you just have to ask someone that learned technical drawing (like me
), there's no need for special machines, GPSs or other fancy things to do something that can be done just with ropes and planks.

If these things are planned in advance they can be done with little effort and in little time.

i do know how to make the difference between a fake one and a real one
humans are not yet enought advanced to create such elaborated prank

I consider the Orbs to be machine controlled by inteligent being
in the YT video one was caught drawing one
and it make sense seeing it form the circle .. it control gravity
by pushing the corn vertical .. all corn branch break the same way
a test was made to create a crop .. did they best
the difference from the break point was far from the same

The orbs and saucer are powered by the same kind of energy
an energy that let a particular trace of radiations

I have study the crop circle a bit to be able to debunk them up
each time they point to the sky

This face .. i dont remember it
after seeing it more closely and concentrating on the image
i could saw a clear human face in 3D
when you dont force your eyes .. you see the odd looking alien face

What did they mean by drawing such complexe image
with 2 different face in it .. like if we were the same

interesting isnt ?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Reply to post by VoidHawk

Yea I was thinking the same thing lol there is a LOT more to it than just a typical "crop circle".

I remember when I first found the thread you linked- like the OP I got really excited and couldn't understand why I had never heard about this. I still find it really fascinating. To think a guy beamed out a signal, and received an ALMOST identical representation of the signal back except that key information had been changed to represent an alien life form vs a human one... Its one of my fav stories lol

.... And yea maybe making a new thread about an old topic is prob gonna irritate a lot of people- I see it all the time on these threads. But I also see tons of comments from people who missed the topic/other thread the first time and wouldn't have found it if a new thread was made. Regardless of how redundant lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive

No ones would make such a prank
using a very old mathematical mayan symbols
it calculates space and time that only a few can decifer the drawing
we have more unexplained crop circles then actual ufos sightings

tossing them has prank or government creations for a hidden purpose
make more questions then answer

Say these are alien made. How does it help us in any way. Does it even give advice that helps? Did they say anything that matters? They talk more like bored human college students really. Surely there is something profound they could say that would make it clear they are real.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Well i guess were just going to have to put up with the fact, people will laugh at the idea and some people will study the idea,

I'm just thankful that there are people out there who put in alot of time & effort to trying to unravel the misery, and yes i still do think there is one

Personally i tend to think in some cases there are other forces at work something we are yet to fully understand, and yes in some cases they're simply fakes, but not all are i believe

What i find interesting is most of the huge complex ones just pop up in a matter of hours, such as the face which was just yards away from a high security radar facility which has 24hour security surveillance, and yet they see nothing, its is a very complex crop circle to, i laughed at the idea of there being anything more to this than just pranksters with rope & planks for years until i finally done some research & digging on the matter, i guess i thought well i better put this to bed for my self and tbh, i was quite surprised with some of the information with certain crop circle and struggle to see how they was done through conventional explanation alone, there was many thing that did not add up and generally when i see that theres certainly more work to be done to prove of disprove anything, so i think this is still wide open

I'm certainly open minded on this topic and i can honestly say i wasn't before

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

So we arn't advanced enough to make them? what? all it is is maths and art conbined...I have given him the site to look at which proves they are man made but choses to ignore it..cya all.

Oh and we can not do the face? we do it everyday in newspapers its called halftone dot screen.
edit on 16-6-2012 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join