It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   

HOAX !

Can't believe no one has gone there yet. Title is completely over the top and misleading.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
reply to post by Ben81

These crop circles made by aliens are silly pranks. Well, if they like silly pranks, when we attain the technology to travel to their worlds, let's see how they handle burning bags of poop on their porches! Oh it's prank wars all right!

cant imagine what will be the alien reaction with the burning bag of poop

"Damn humans .. still so immature ..
we should had waited another thousand yrs before trying communicating with them"

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

HOAX !

Can't believe no one has gone there yet. Title is completely over the top and misleading.

Tell that to the YT uploader

I think the title is great and awakening
and i really do think they had tried many times to contact us
without really disclosuring themself to the entire world .. yet

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by Ben81

I challenge you, with your own hands to make ... a light bulb.

Yes, just a simple light bulb. I bet you can't do it.

Take that into consideration, and then look at the fact that light bulbs are made every day.
Take that into consideration and then look at the fact that much more sophisticated technologies are made every day.

Your cell phone, for instance, has over 1000x more processing power than the entire U.S. Space program that went into landing men on the moon.

With planning, foresight into design, experience, plus the simple tools of the trade to effect the outcome, anyone can create a crop circle of any complex level of sophistication.
Planning is the important part.

You're arguing from a position of ignorance.
You can't do it, or you're so limited in your experience and education that you can't imagine anyone else doing it, so, it must be aliens?
It's a position of ignorance.

People are entirely capable of enacting and effecting wonders beyond your limited experiences and preconceptions.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

the entire U.S. Space program that went into landing men on the moon.

You have got to be joking right?!??!?!?!

You seem to be one of the most skeptical members here but you believe we sent a man to the moon?

I think it's more likely that aliens are making crop circles.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm not really even singling out your thread Ben. The wholee damn topic is a hoax in my view. In fact you're all into this crap and it is a great big deception.

I think I'll call it the lie from hell. But feel free to believe what you will.

Oh and I don't give a crap about you tube.
But I do care about ATS.
edit on 16-6-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

You have got to be joking right?!??!?!?!

You seem to be one of the most skeptical members here but you believe we sent a man to the moon?

I think it's more likely that aliens are making crop circles.

I guess since you say so it must be absolutely true because you're the world authority on all things reality right?

You go right ahead and keep on believing in things that aren't true, things that you can't see, touch, handle, or examine on your own.

I'm sure the Easter Bunny, baby jesus, or Unity_99 will be along shortly to support your claims that it's all 100% f'realz.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The problem with this place is to many people obsessed by aliens,ufo's,crop circles etc that all logic is removed from their thought process,so even when shown items PROVED to be hoaxes they just ignore what they are told.

Now one of you crop circle believers on this thread can you please give me a good reason why

Aliens who would have to travel many light years to get here would think the best way to give us a message would be to BEND SOME GRASS

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
i think some of them are not boards and ropes and i think some of them are
but i think the majority of good ones are made via a satellite of some sort burning the image into the ground so to speak maybe burning is too strong of a word
imagine if you will some sort of bubble that has an image on it and its shot down from space onto the field so when it hits it imprints the image onto the ground,
not even sure if it makes sense how im trying to describe it to how i see it in my mind
happy thoughts!
guy

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
IF Aliens wanted to disclose themself to the young human race
without looking hostile or making everyone panic

Any organised Pre-disclosure Alien plan
would include Making their ships sometimes visible at a high altitude

and making very complexe messages has signs
the only place they could effectively display them
would be in a corn field since farmers do plant them in order
like a drawing sheet with mathematical squares in it
any engeneers would use that before a sheet with random attributes

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
the best one I have ever seen is the woven basket one
but since i am borderline computer inept i can not show a pic lol just talk about it
the weave in the circle is so unreal looking
and if it was man made I am sure it took a long time to do it

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The ones in chilbolton are supposedly from these guys...

1- Their Solar System consist of 9 planets:
Star, 1, 2, [ 3, 4, 5 (big, or with 4 satellites, or only 4 small planets) ], 6, 7, 8, 9.
The 3rd, 4th and 5th planets are inhabited, or a percentage of their population is living on two of these three planets, and we do not know which one is the origin to their species.

2- The Chilbolton Species is smaller than earthlings:
Their body equals 3.30 Feet, or 3 Feet and 4 inches (Tot.: 40 inches).
Earthlings: 5.78 feet, or 5 feet 9.5 inches (Tot.: 69 inches).

3- The Chilbolton Species population is larger than earthlings:
12,742,213,502 persons, or 12.74 Billion population in 2001.

This is very significant because, on the Earth some people have come to question the number of our population (about 6 billion) while considering the poor conditions a great percentage is living in. We can see that a planet can indeed support a greater number of population (double), with the accurate system (Regime). This refers directly to the nutrition habits and to the resources management.

4- The Chilbolton Species physiology:
The molecular structure that make up every single DNA strand remain identical to earthlings human template, with one extremely meaningful exception.

In that species DNA:
The Phosphate - Deoxyribose (Sugar) Hydrogen Bond
is replaced with a Silicon Oxygen 4 (Tetrahedron) - Deoxyribose (Sugar) Hydrogen Bond.

This particular molecular arrangement is responsible for the species different DNA helix, which has sharp angles in the DNA strand when twisted on one side, while the other side remains curving like our own DNA does.

We do not have enough material (bases, sequences, chromosomes) from them to be able to “model” a kind of complete humanoid. Still, the information is clearly showing us that they are very similar to earthlings.

* In fact, something else is telling us that we earthlings are very much closer (DNA) to them (The Chilbolton Species) then we are to the chimpanzee (chromosome number).

Throughout the modern history of contacts (genuine close encounters), it is commonly known (among serious researchers) that many who have been “abducted” remain ill with chronic fatigue (which generally includes a high level of RNAase L) after having been in close contact with outer foreigners. In these occurrences, their immune system (earthlings) has been activated by contact with 2', 5' RNA (outer foreigners).

This is quite peculiar because, for the immune system to react, it must have been activated once before. The immune system has to “learn” about an exotic substance for being able to found a defense against it (vaccines). Therefore, this “reaction knowledge” (reacting to the 2', 5' RNA, leaving traces of RNAase L high level) is embedded in our own species DNA.

edit on 16-6-2012 by drneville because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
each of your answers made me smile quite a bit ahaha
even if i completely disagree with you
That's the spirit.

So if i understand you correctly
all crop circles are fake ?
It depends on your definition of "fake". As I think they were always intended as some kind of prank and they are still done with that in mind, they aren't really fake, as they are real.

The fact that some people call the man-made circles "fake" shows that they have their mind made up, which is always a bad idea.

I wont ask you about UFOs or USOs
You can ask, but that's not needed, as I can tell you right now that I don't think that the extraterrestrial explanation is the more likely to be the correct one, but I'm not one of those people that think that all UFOs are man made craft.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I am not the greatest expert on crop circles, and clearly there are many other threads on the subject, but is there not a trivial way of discerning genuine circles from hoaxes ?

I understand that, in a genuinely mysterious crop circle, the point at which the corn is bent has been altered using some kind of heat or other radiation and the corn generally survives the ordeal

Furthermore in genuine circles the extent of that heating falls away exponentially as if created by a point source eminating from the centre of the circle

But in those crop circles which are hoaxes the corn has clearly been trampled, by some numbskull with a plank of wood, and the corn generally does not survive

A quick check with a microscope should help to filter out the hoaxes; to separate the wheat from the chaff, and would help compile an excellent illustrated book on the subject

Recently watched a documentary on crop circles where they interviewed an admitted hoaxer and he was patently hubristic about his abhorration of what could be very important data

Maybe there can emerge some new world order wherein hoaxers are put in the public stockade so we can throw our rotten fruit and vegetables at them

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This was the crop circle I was talking about before. Many people considered it one of the best (or even the best) from the 2004 season, and it was always presented as appearing in one night.

Does it look too complex to have been made by humans?

There's a photo showing how it looked on the day before it's official appearance.

Because of the above photo and the fact that 3 markers known to have been used by circlemakers were found inside the circle, this one was considered a "hoax", with at least one site presenting it as being an adulteration of the original circle, so even those that think that crop circles have some esoteric explanation consider this one man-made.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

For a species ... We humans cant have so different thoughs and opinions
we must be the only species in the universe
where billions thinks totaly different of each other

You see for me .. the most logical answer are inteligent beings from space
maybe if i was born in the past with no quick methods
to accumulate most unexplained events
I would not jump so quickly on far fetched conclusion
we still live in the past with the old school ideas
so we are barely coming out with the though of not being alone in the universe

For some it will take time to addapt with this new modern though
The old schoolers with old thoughs that only think with science
will obviously be the first ones to panic if the aliens really do show themself

The best advice i can give .. be open minded to all posibilities
when something is unexplained
try multiple angles to debunk it . but dont close to fast your thoughs
on screaming CGI, HOAX,PRANK all the time
like people knew everything all the time and the best answer is always CGI
to avoid looking like a fool ..

my second advice .. never think you look like a fool when being different from others thoughs

if one sheep say its fake or cgi and bring good point to the table
all other sheep will say the same to be part of the "gang"
edit on 6/16/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I really like crop art
But ultimately thats all it really is.

Aliens use Firefox

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
With all the signals that were sent in the deep space
somebody finally returned our phone call even if it took 40 yrs
by creating a magnificiant 3D face just beside an important radar station
that send such signal in space

it look like alien at first when we look it at a 2D level
but when the eye caught the 3D
the image change and it look like a human face

One word springs to mind!

GULLIBLE

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
Yet, for some reason, people still want to believe the video, even after they've seen the one where the viodeographer explains the Hoax.

Nat Geo explains

Well who wouldn't want to believe that video..its awesome
sure, its a hoax, but totally gets the mind into imagination overdrive

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
As much as i want to believe why the # would such advance alien beings travel trillions of miles
just to make pictures in our crops. Im sure they could think of a better way to communicate.
Like pointing at something and shouting louder in there own language.

edit on 16-6-2012 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Logically it makes no sense for them to give us easter eggs but not out right out with it. Its just not logical and to think of space farring civilisations as 'illogical' doesn't make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join