It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Baldric

oops, my bad.
thanks

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Surely these crop circles have a mysterious origin.
The fact that they can apear overnight in such compexity, indicates that they are not hoaxes of any sort.
the technology to make them seems far beyond what we ourselves have produced to date.....(till i see science controlling light balls to make them, i assume they are non human constructs.....what else?)

The "plasma ball" crop circles have already been debunked, they have been rigorously tested with the scientific principle of falsifiable evidence, clever cgi of the plasma balls incorporated with a computer programme that takes stills of the crop circle at various stages and fills the missing bits in so it looks like its being created right before your very eyes, you know what they say, if you took a computer or airoplane back 2000 years it would seem like magic to the peoples back then, same as this, people that are not well informed on the computer programmes and their capabilities we have these days see it as mysterious and other wordly....
PEACE!!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
I think the 'real contact' will occur when we have a live alien being interviewed on TV. From the human side and the alien side there is probably a lot of uncertainty and apprehension as to how humanity will react to an ET presence. There doesn't seem to be much of a build up to a disclosure event at the moment (via the media etc) so maybe in a few decades time they will disclose but probably not anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I'm not going to do the work...but, what I want is a video of a crop circle being made...by humans...never seen one...

Obviously, some are man-made, funded by media ops, show me the vids of them being made...not the cgi ones!

akushla

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Old friends of my once "made" 3 crop circles, yes thats right, they made 3 crop circles with a wooden plank, bare hands and muscle power....

I laughed really hard when I saw a photograph of those circles popping up on a UFO believers website with a discription which was completely off the hook...

(oh, and those friends were not funded by the gov or the media, it was just somekind of "very good" joke)
edit on 17-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
No ones would make such a prank
using a very old mathematical mayan symbols
it calculates space and time that only a few can decifer the drawing
we have more unexplained crop circles then actual ufos sightings

tossing them has prank or government creations for a hidden purpose
make more questions then answer

thinking these are alien made .. would explain a lot more

No, people really WOULD make a prank like this, because they know that planks like you will wet your pants and start making a fool of yourself by claiming the aliens did it.

Maybe you, if you could travel to an inhabited planet light years away, might think that the way to make contact would be to start vandalising their crops with pointless patterns, but personally I'd like to think that if some aliens had travelled all of this way, then they'd be a bit smarter than that.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Upwards of 10,000 documented crop circles...not one, in this avalanche of wholly man-made artwork, documented on camera? (barring cgi)

akushla

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by akushla99
I'm not going to do the work...but, what I want is a video of a crop circle being made...by humans...never seen one...

Obviously, some are man-made, funded by media ops, show me the vids of them being made...not the cgi ones!

akushla

So you find it impossible to believe that some people who reside here on Earth could make some patterns in some crops, but find it completely believable that some aliens from God knows where definitely did do it.

Says it all really about the state of your mind and your capabilities for rational thought.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Upwards of 10,000 documented crop circles...not one, in this avalanche of wholly man-made artwork, documented on camera? (barring cgi)

akushla

No, because they do it at night, the idea being that people like you think they are made by aliens.

They don't do it or film it to give you proof of x, y, or z, and even if they did you'd still claim that okay this one was man made, but the others, they're definitely alien.

man, wake up and smell the coffee.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

akushla

So you find it impossible to believe that some people who reside here on Earth could make some patterns in some crops, but find it completely believable that some aliens from God knows where definitely did do it.

Says it all really about the state of your mind and your capabilities for rational thought.

Found a video of anyone making a crop circle, my friend?
You presume too much, methinks...

akushla

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   

akushla

akushla

They go there to make crop circles, not film them. They're doing it for their benefit, not yours.

There are films of them being made by people, but for some bizarre reason you think they are using cgi?! Ha!

Where are your videos of them being made by aliens?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   

akushla

No, because they do it at night, the idea being that people like you think they are made by aliens.

They don't do it or film it to give you proof of x, y, or z, and even if they did you'd still claim that okay this one was man made, but the others, they're definitely alien.

man, wake up and smell the coffee.

'Photos or videos' or not all 'upwards of 10,000 documented crop circles' are man-made...just putting that challenge out there...

Very easy to belittle people, presume thier character...what I want is a video! Do it maestro...

akushla

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Seriously people, use your brains...
Making symmetrical shapes by bending planks is just as easy as painting them on a huge paper.

I almost feel sorry for people who fall for this stuff.

As for your conquest of evidence for these crop circles to be man made - instead of being a smartass that demands proof for the falsehood of something which is incredibly fabricated (aliens traveling all the way just to make a shape in fields of crop), you could like, you know, use google or even youtube.
But I suppose that people who want to believe this nonsense will not have the decency to google "how to make crop circles", instead they will demand proof as if it's so hard to find.
edit on 17-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
akushla99 is living in his own dream world, let him be he is sick...
edit on 17-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   

akushla

akushla

They go there to make crop circles, not film them. They're doing it for their benefit, not yours.

There are films of them being made by people, but for some bizarre reason you think they are using cgi?! Ha!

Where are your videos of them being made by aliens?

I never claimed they were!
What I am saying is...provide video evidence that even 1 has been constructed by humans. Yes, there are nuggets that will jump on bandwagons to create elaborate hoaxes to fool gullible people...I want to see a video of this being done...night-time or not, that aint an excuse for non-documentation...upwards of 10,000...

akushla

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by akushla99

Israeliguy just posted a video of a cropcircle being man made, but you missed it I guess...

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
It doesn't matter what evidence you were given, you WANT to believe they're done by aliens, so you will always find a way to believe that.

Since not EVERY crop circle has been filmed being made, you'd still assert that therefore some of them MUST have been done by aliens.

There was a documentary on some time ago where the people were filmed creating the crop circle at night, and when the "paranormal experts" etc turned up a few days later they were adamaent that this one was DEFINITELY not man made, they even claimed that their equipment showed increased energy readings within the circle (or whatever blarney terminology they use).

This proves whether you like it or not, that people who believe in crop circles being alien made will delude themselves and are not capable of looking at them rationally or with an open, scientific mind.

And that includes you.

I bet you believe in fairies too don't you.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
ArMap wasnt believing me that there is a clear difference between fake and real crop circle
You didn't say that there was a difference, you said that you "know how to make the difference between a fake one and a real one", and that made me think you were talking about how you could do that just by looking at the photos, the only thing I know you have access to.

I know about those unexpected effects on the bent plants, but the fact that nobody knows why that happens, again, doesn't mean it was not made by humans.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus
Ropes and planks, sure. That accounts for how the stalks are interwoven, unbroken and bulging on one side of the bottom so they stay down.

Can you show evidence that that happens in all crop circles, and that in those that it happens could not have been made by humans?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by yougetwhatyoudeserve
reply to post by akushla99

Israeliguy just posted a video of a cropcircle being man made, but you missed it I guess...

I watched a crop circle being made on video...as I said, that narrows a great number from the 10.000 upward crop circles that have been made over the years...

I'm leaving this thread as the behaviour is getting a bit suspect...
Better I not feed the flames by calling anyone deluded or living in fairy land...Or sick, or living in a dream world...

akushla
edit on 17-6-2012 by akushla99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join