It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Is this suddenly the dumbest forum on the net? Ropes and boards? Relatively easy to do? Best not to have an opinion on something you OBVIOUSLY don't understand. The colossal ignorance of this post almost made me blush.

Are you suggesting you do understand?

There was a pair of guys in the UK who made a complex circle - it was multiple spheres, and huge. I think it was on the order of 40 or 50 sphere of varying sizes. They attached a night vision camera to a crane, and filmed themselves making it. They had indeed, planks on ropes. It took them approximately 4 hours. They used the irrigation tracks to move and as a guide for their circle.

A result was that all the sphere were divisible by 3 in size - because the irrigation ditches were 6 feet across. Of course, circle believers jumped all over that, and started using their "stupid math" to try to come up with a grand meaning for it all. Couldn't possibly be done by humans in one night! Such a precise and grand design would not be possible except by advanced technology! Not so. They finally sold their video to a station making a show about crop circles. They said they were amused at the whole 3 foot thing - they never even thought of that. But it was proof positive two fellows using planks with ropes could easily make a complex and elaborate circle in a single night. In fact, in just under four hours. No disinfo there - the entire thing was played back on time lapse. And they most certainly did it.

People don't give humans enough credit for both their ingenuity, and their penchant for wanting attention, even if it's anonymous attention. And why do people immediately associate suggestions that a circle was man-made, with drunken rednecks or students who are high flailing around in the corn or barley? These are smart or artistic people, with laser pointers, gps, and a well designed plan in place. Assuming anyone who could possibly make a circle must be a drunken idiot is ludicrous.

I've not seen a single circle design that could not be man-made. Also, if someone would point out the site I can visit to study all the crucial evidence gathered via a correct scientific method, I'd appreciate it. I'm sure such a site exists right? Especially for the circles you keep referencing - I imagine the hard scientific data is available at a university or lab of some sort right? Would love to see it.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Is this suddenly the dumbest forum on the net? Ropes and boards? Relatively easy to do? Best not to have an opinion on something you OBVIOUSLY don't understand. The colossal ignorance of this post almost made me blush.

A result was that all the sphere were divisible by 3 in size - because the irrigation ditches were 6 feet across. Of course, circle believers jumped all over that, and started using their "stupid math" to try to come up with a grand meaning for it all.
Lmfao you are right camping out there doing the math praising the corn trying to
Find E.T what a waste of time for them..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
so in 1686 they made them with planks? they couldn't see them from space?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

Thing is though they are that easy you don't have to be einstien to make one and i have
plenty of times while intoxicated, pretty much anyone can make one but i agree
the experts do use the tech .. gets the charlatans selling more books i suppose.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by meremortal

Do you mean this one?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

yes thats the one thank you very much!

1678 even earlier!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Where are all the other circles between that date and the 20th century?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by meremortal
so in 1686 they made them with planks? they couldn't see them from space?

Can't you see the irony in your statement?

Firstly we have no drawings or depictions of the 1686 circle which Robert Plot writes about in his book "Natural History of Staffordshire"...........so they may not even be "crop circles" of the kind we have seen in recent years......

If you were to speculate that they were made by alien intelligence..........then isn't it odd that these intelligent aliens would make circle designed which could not be read by humans in 1686?

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Do you mean this one?

Yeah that one looks like it was designed by super advanced intelligent beings........NOT!

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I've come to the conclusion that "aliens" are not space brothers but interdimensional beings, well, demons to be more specific. They've been around forever and present themselves in many different DECEPTIVE forms.

So these crop circles, in my honest opinion, are all done by HUMANS. Plain and simple.

I know a lot of people want to believe but I can now dismiss crop circles as complete hoaxes. Wasted too many years believing some of them might... just MIGHT be made by aliens.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

yes i get what your saying but maybe it looked a pile of #e on the surface and the aliens have always been making for them selves! for what ever reason!

now man can make them with lazers or whatever!

i don't know! some of the recent ones are pretty spectacular with messages too, the conduit is closing! or so they decipher.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Theres no aliens just charlatans and pranksters pulling your legs
and have done since before the crystal ball .. Sorry but it is the truth ..........

I know i have seen things that i cannot disclose and never can but
take it from me it is all top secret craft..

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

I think these crap circles are telling us something.
Japanese Rice Art

Uh oh. Apparently the "Asianalien Hybrids" have picked up on a few new colors and techniques. They're hittin' the rice fields hard with new shades and designs, and they aren't even sticking to geometry anymore. This is getting out of control!

Cheers

edit on 17-6-2012 by Nostalgic because: link

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Here's my take.. as much as I'd like To believe - It aint gonna happen, why?

If aliens have the capacity to make crop circles and have been doing it for decades and travel here from god knows where, they can surely do better than questionable yard art.

Reshape Mount Rushmore - Overnight

Raise the Titanic

Send a message to us all everywhere through all types of media, radio, tv etc. at the same time for 24 hours

Revive Brittney Spears career - you get the point

If aliens do exist and are trying to send us a message, don't ya think they can be a little more pro active about it? They must all be smoking that space grass.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I'm not sure if all crop circles are man made, or of there's any thing important about them.
I do know though I had an experience I'll never forget that is connected with a crop circle in England.
I was around 17, I was drawing art on my bedroom wall. Later that night I'm listening to the radio, hear of a new crop circle in England.

I visit the website, see the photo. It looked exactly like my drawing I did in the afternoon.
A big circle with other circles in different size making a spiral formation. Like this image of one from August 15, 2001. 'Milky Way Galaxy' : Milk Hill, Wiltshire, 12 August 2001. 800 feet across, consisting of 409 circles.

imageshack.us...

edit on 17-6-2012 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk
I do know though I had an experience I'll never forget that is connected with a crop circle in England.
I was around 17, I was drawing art on my bedroom wall. Later that night I'm listening to the radio, hear of a new crop circle in England.

I visit the website, see the photo. It looked exactly like my drawing I did in the afternoon.

That could just be another amazing phenomena.............the functioning of the human brain!
It's been studied, dissected, xrayed, catscanned......and still modern man knows very little about the workings of the brain, but what we do know is that the human brain is capable of quite extraordinary feats.

You say you were listening to the radio about the new crop circle..........well no doubt a description of the circle would have been broadcast..........and whether you were concious of it or not your brain would have tooken in this information.
When you came to draw a crop circle, your brain could well have release the information to you whilst you drew the circle...........so when you came to see an actual photo of the crop circle it looked much the same as your hand drawn picture.
Obviously I can't be sure this is what happened.........but I think it more a reasonable expkanation than anything.......alien or indeed supernatural..

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

No. I didn't know about this crop circle before or during drawing it. Like I said, it was in the afternoon. The radio program I was listening to is Coast To Coast A.M and that comes on at midnight Central Standard Time. I also don't believe in coincidences. So it's a mystery. I like the avy by the way. I have all his movies beautifully digitally remastered on dvd. Plan on getting some on blu ray eventually.

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by soaringhawk

No. I didn't know about this crop circle before or during drawing it. Like I said, it was in the afternoon. The radio program I was listening to is Coast To Coast A.M and that comes on at midnight Central Standard Time. I also don't believe in coincidences. So it's a mystery.

Well in that case it could be some type of precognition.......again with the brain being receptive to things before they occur in current time (my view is that space time is already mapped out........and we are currently following the map........and very occasionally some individuals can pick up what's ahead.......if that makes any sense!)

I have my own small occurance as a child of about 8 or 9 at school, I painted a rocket ship with a number of unique features that I made my own............several weeks later I was dumbfounded when I watched a kids tv program ( I think it was The Muppet Show , "Pigs in Space" scene if my memory serves me well).........my space ship was in the show!......how the HELL did that happen, to my knowledge I hadn't seen anything like my rocket ship that I had painted weeks before I happen to see it on "The Muppet Show!"
Even at that young age.........I thought to my self........they've directly stolen my rocket ship design......maybe I should get paid!

edit on 17-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Crop circles are done through sound-frequency-technology.. alien to us, but very good and important technology nontheless

We humans need to more focus in such technologies, they have limitless capabilities.. everything that exists is forms of waves.. sound waves can manipulate matter.

Here is a quick youtube search for an example.. randomly chose a video so .. Cymatics

Crops are cool; but technology is cooler

~ Love is an art

Probably the same tech that was used to build the pyramid

Sound waves can control gravity

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is this is the Best Crop Circle Documentary I have seen and I am fairly certain I have watched every clip, video, film, etc there is out.

Crop Circles: Quest for Truth

edit on 17-6-2012 by InternetGremlin because: type error

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join