It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 12
40
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1

The crop circle with the pop culture looking alien


What does that even mean?
What jaded terminology.




posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Pixelated crop circles are easy to make,,,,,,,,,,,,according to crop makers...



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by LoveisanArt
Crop circles are done through sound-frequency-technology.. alien to us, but very good and important technology nontheless


We humans need to more focus in such technologies, they have limitless capabilities.. everything that exists is forms of waves.. sound waves can manipulate matter.

Here is a quick youtube search for an example.. randomly chose a video so .. Cymatics

Crops are cool; but technology is cooler


~ Love is an art


Probably the same tech that was used to build the pyramid

Sound waves can control gravity
NOT ALL THE TIME



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by meremortal
 


Where are all the other circles between that date and the 20th century?


The aliens have 2 kind of crop circles

one kind are temporary precise message to the civilizations in place
made out of crop

the other kind were permanent drawing made a thousand yrs ago
that was carved into rocks
like a message to themself that can be seen from space
you have probably guessed by now of what im talking about
yes the Nazca Lines

the aliens do love to draw


Yes you are correct. its the sign in Prometheus



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by ArMaP
 


Dont you agree that earth has a history of mysterious drawing
and the crop circle just add more mystery on the question if we have been visited before

200 meter drawing in hard rock at that time was impossible
they look like someone draw them with the hand from far above
with the same gravity tools used to make the crop circles


No its just a mystery to you. You are alone on this one.

How do you know a drawing(and the tools used) 200 meters long was impossible back then?



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by Logical one

Originally posted by Ben81

Dont you agree that earth has a history of mysterious drawing
and the crop circle just add more mystery on the question if we have been visited before



Ben why do I get the feeling you watch "Ancient Aliens"........and you mistook it for being a serious fact based tv documentory!

edit on 17-6-2012 by Logical one because: (no reason given)


Great series but they didnt influence me at all ... i already suspected all of that
it has connected a few dots and helped me to question more the subject

15 to 20 yrs ago i saw a strange UFO deep in the forest
im still questioning it to this day
that sighting might have open my mind more on what these things are
i have question UFOs and space for all my live



Its a UFO because you are an aeronautical space engineer and an aviation expert?



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by meremortal
 


Where are all the other circles between that date and the 20th century?


The aliens have 2 kind of crop circles

one kind are temporary precise message to the civilizations in place
made out of crop

the other kind were permanent drawing made a thousand yrs ago
that was carved into rocks
like a message to themself that can be seen from space
you have probably guessed by now of what im talking about
yes the Nazca Lines

the aliens do love to draw


Yes you are correct. its the sign in Prometheus


Didnt view the movie yet
will surely see it soon

was it good ?



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by GiodanoBruno

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by meremortal
 


Where are all the other circles between that date and the 20th century?


The aliens have 2 kind of crop circles

one kind are temporary precise message to the civilizations in place
made out of crop

the other kind were permanent drawing made a thousand yrs ago
that was carved into rocks
like a message to themself that can be seen from space
you have probably guessed by now of what im talking about
yes the Nazca Lines

the aliens do love to draw


Yes you are correct. its the sign in Prometheus


Didnt view the movie yet
will surely see it soon

was it good ?
Horrible,,, full of propaganda



posted on Jun, 17 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldric

THEY ARE ALL MAN MADE BUDDY....WHAT ELSE WOULD BE..ARE YOU SERIOUS


Lets start with the image with the message, your evidence that this was man made is where?
You know the poeple who made it?




edit on 17-6-2012 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by Baldric because: (no reason given)


Your evidence that it was made by aliens is where?
You know the aliens who made it?

See what I did there?
edit on 6-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by paradox

Originally posted by Baldric

THEY ARE ALL MAN MADE BUDDY....WHAT ELSE WOULD BE..ARE YOU SERIOUS


Lets start with the image with the message, your evidence that this was man made is where?
You know the poeple who made it?




edit on 17-6-2012 by Baldric because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-6-2012 by Baldric because: (no reason given)


Your evidence that it was made by aliens is where?
You know the aliens who made it?

See what I did there?
edit on 6-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



We do know that Man does make crop art, that is a fact, so we are going to suggest that aliens make some of them too? Why, why would an advance race use crop art to communicate with us? When a person actually thinks about it, it is a rather hilarious concept to think aliens would want to use this cryptic method over 1000s of better ways.

The other thing is crop art started out as a hoax with simple circles. We even have many that have come forward and said that they made crop circles as a challenge and game for years. This art has taken on a life of its own as more and more people have worked to create better, much more complex art. It's a fad to come up with something really crazy good, and I don't see an end to people always trying to out do everyone else.

A challenge and game...when you think in that context it is very understandable how this has all evolved.




edit on 18-6-2012 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero
 


I agree with you.

I've seen tons of great works of crop art. Never once have I considered aliens a possibility just because they "look good." Seems kind of ridiculous to me.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


If aliens wanted to make contact then they would, not doodling like a child .
They are more advanced than us they would of learned english launguage by now buddy boy.
If a five year old can then i am pretty sure they can pmsl....
So you say all that technology of traveling zillions of miles and they cannot even
Find a better way of communicating lmfao.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegagefather
"What's the use of drawing the eye of Osiris on American spacecraft that are named after Greek Gods?"
Does that mean that the US was trying to communicate with Greek Gods? Because that was the idea behind Ben81's post that I was answering.


There are places in all corners of the world which early flight seems to have been a possibility. Giant pictures aren't the only way to make a landmark more visible.
But we were talking about giant pictures as a kind of "post-it" from the aliens to the aliens, or at least that's how I understood from Ben81's post.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by paradox
 


I think you'll find that i never claimed they was made by aliens, my responce was in answer to the poster who claimed it was man made.



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
You don't really know they just popped up over night. There's loads of fields here in England that get no human visitors for days on end so they could easily be made over a day or 2 and during daylight.

Just saying



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
So after 12 pages all of you silly believers that asked for evidence for these being man made received tons, yet none of you supplied even the tiniest bit of evidence to support your claims that these are extraterrestrials.

Keep living in your own fairytale.


Originally posted by Merlin LawndartWe can't even accept those who are different here on Earth, yet, we want to think we would be so accepting of another race of beings from another planet in the universe? Now that, is naive.

Yeah that is so naive!

It's so much smarter to assume, without any kind of evidence WHATSOEVER that such an advanced space-fairing species will travel all the way here only to hint of their existence (like crop circles can't interpret anything else but aliens) in a shady way that will only cause more differences and arguments between us puny humans.

Regardless of the TONS of evidence throughout time that crop circles are the work of men.

Friend, you need to look up the definition of naive IMO.

edit on 18-6-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Probably the same tech that was used to build the pyramid

Sound waves can control gravity


OH MY GOD!

This is EXACTLY the kind of guff I was talking about in my earlier post.

"sound waves can control gravity" oh really Einstein, so tell me, have you built some machine that proves this, can you demonstrate the physics behind it, or did the imaginery fairy folk from Pluto tell you and so hey, I guess we all just have to take your word on it and believe it's 100% true, eh?

For Christs sake STOP filling the boards with such innane and pointless statements unless you can BACK - THEM - UP!!!!!



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Baldric
reply to post by paradox
 


I think you'll find that i never claimed they was made by aliens, my responce was in answer to the poster who claimed it was man made.


If you do not think it was man made, what are you suggesting did it? Birds? Squirrels maybe?

Logical reasoning tells us this:

1. We know humans create intricate crop art
2. We know humans have tried to pass off their intricate crop art as "alien"
3. Alien life is not known to exist.
4. Therefore, it is only reasonable to conclude all crop art is created by humans.

"Proof" not required. Logic dictates.
edit on 6-18-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox
 


If aliens wanted to show themselves they would of by now, they would of found a less primitive
way than doodling in fields for spotty geeks and the likes to find ..I bet them farmers sold
Lots of booze and dairy to the masses, and made a tidy profit wink- wink.

Good post paradox, as logic also dictates: profit, attention etc..



edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by thegagefather
"What's the use of drawing the eye of Osiris on American spacecraft that are named after Greek Gods?"
Does that mean that the US was trying to communicate with Greek Gods? Because that was the idea behind Ben81's post that I was answering.


There are places in all corners of the world which early flight seems to have been a possibility. Giant pictures aren't the only way to make a landmark more visible.
But we were talking about giant pictures as a kind of "post-it" from the aliens to the aliens, or at least that's how I understood from Ben81's post.


Nice Try

edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)




top topics



 
40
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

log in

join