It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Civilization Makes Contact!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

And yet you deny Alien visiting us
where there is thousand or artifacts,drawing and structures
dating from thousand of yrs

Even in old religious painting you can see strange saucer
all religion speaks about Gods that came from the sky
teaching humanity about wisdom and universal knowledge

and yet you cant even question correctly the crop circle anormalities
to open your mind just a little bit to the idea that maybe alien did these crop
you already made your judgment .. but way to quick
you didnt consider all possibilities and you completely shut down you mind to have further thoughs on it

Why .. are you scare of finding someone you dont want to believe
because its against your religion or familly traditions ?
or because you have put your faith only in human science

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Power_Semi

Originally posted by Ben81

Probably the same tech that was used to build the pyramid

Sound waves can control gravity

OH MY GOD!

This is EXACTLY the kind of guff I was talking about in my earlier post.

"sound waves can control gravity" oh really Einstein, so tell me, have you built some machine that proves this, can you demonstrate the physics behind it, or did the imaginery fairy folk from Pluto tell you and so hey, I guess we all just have to take your word on it and believe it's 100% true, eh?

For Christs sake STOP filling the boards with such innane and pointless statements unless you can BACK - THEM - UP!!!!!

Hey genius its time for a science class

and here how the sound wave can make crop circle

So yes my theory is highly possible
that alien might be using a similar very advanced sound wave technology
to do almost everything they want .. displacing large boulder or to make crops circle

why did you though it was impossible ?
this is what i hate about skeptics ..
they insults like children
and they are to lazy to make proper research themself
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   

What I want to know is if people make all the circles, do they also have some method of making the electromagnetic field in the circle make compasses not work, make people feel elated or sometimes nauseous? Do they have a method so that a propulsion hole is at the bottom of every single stalk, meaning that some force of heat and/or pressure was so great, that it actually created a hole at the bottom of the stalk - ALL stalks, and not only the ones used to make the circles, but in the untouched ones surrounding the circle, radiating outwards, getting smaller and smaller (the holes) and weaker and weaker the farther they get away from the circle.

And do you have proof of which circles this has occurred in? Can you point to an actual scientific research that was done in the designs posted in this thread that meets all this criteria? I keep seeing all these amazing hallmarks of a "real" crop circle - but no circle fans can seem to drum up the actual evidence of said research done proving it. It's easy to type in a blog that you received amazing readings at a crop circle. I'd like to see such readings having been recorded by a reputable source and posted somewhere where we can see the results.

I'd love to see further research on this phenomena - and would appreciate if someone could point out a site to get such knowledge. Or are you folks just going on hearsay?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
This is a prime example what is wrong with certain kind of conspiracy theorists and pseudo scientists - this is why i like the thread so much.

It's titled "Alien Civilization Makes Contact!" - however, what is shown is a crop circle (pictogram), nothing more, nothing less.

That this is "aliens making contact" is nothing else than pure speculation. Sadly, there is not even a hint of evidence which would back this speculation. In fact, former so called proof (which i remember seeing years ago of an UFO making crop circles) have as far as i know turned out hoaxes.

Furthermore, i am always surprised that the aliens (despite their incredible advanced technology) seem to totally suck when it comes to communication - because any time when someone claims about aliens and how those poor guys are trying to prove their evidence and sending oh so important messages to "save humanity"...the evidence totally sucks because it's ALWAYS inconclusive.

A crop circle is not proof for an alien civilization, and a light-dot on a black background is not proof for alien ships either. This is in some big contrast to the even told story that their "messages" are so important that it is about the destruction of our Earth PLUS wherever they live - if it's so important that entire planets and "planes" are at stakes..why then not give a GOOD message instead which is understood by everyone without a doubt?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Acoustic levitation is no more a matter of "controlling gravity" than a hot air balloon is.

What do vibrating particles creating interference patterns have to do with grain stalks? They don't really behave in the same way.

edit on 6/18/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

They alread made contact with our ancestor thousand of yrs ago

now the more we approach the big mayan 2012 date
the more they are trying to disclose themself one step at a time
imagine how the world would react with so many unbelievers
many would turn crazy and obviously panic
that there is a big powerfull race of inteligent and very advanced beings
humans are like children .. they will take arms and illiminate the unknow that can be a threat

the alien know that humans in general shoot first and ask question later

I think they have made the best decision by contacting people with a message of peace
and by looking the opposite from hostile trying to communicate with us
this is why they sometimes do extraordinary manoeuvers in the sky
and making strange cryptic and complexe drawing

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

The evidence is overwhelming for the side of a hoax ..
None, of alien green men contact none! it's these pesky charlatans
brainwashing the masses with drivel , so yeah i agree with you

edit on 24 4 2012 by denver22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   

prove it

Nothing is gonna happen like that, and no end of the world either...
We had all this yr2k and nothing happened no aliens.
Please tell me you will not fall for it again when your aliens do not show up?

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Nice Try
At least I try.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by denver22

prove it

Nothing is gonna happen like that, and no end of the world either...
We had all this yr2k and nothing happened no aliens.
Please tell me you will not fall for it again when your aliens do not show up?

always bringing out back the y2k fail

it was a stupid rumor that machine will not pass beyond 1999
and every electrical system and computer wll shut down

You cant compare y2k with 2012 .. come on
its like comparing a lighter to the sun

skeptics will need to bring better argument to debunk 2012
nobody really know what will really happen

I live day by day
if nothing happens then nothing happens
we can all agree that we live in a time of changes right now
looks at everything strange happening in the world today
nature is wild like before .. wars, revolution and strange unexplained event
like the mass dying,, strange noise in the sky like they were the trumpet of judgment day

DENY IGNORANCE
people really dont understand what those 2 words means
must hurt to always live in fear of the unknow
when you have only science has a tool
our modern science is very young .. there is still many thing in this unverse
that our science wont be able to explain until a thousand to a millions yrs of human evolution
edit on 6/18/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It's a good idea not to be condescending to other people when you don't actually know physics very well and make wildly improbable extrapolations.

In 'acoustic levitation' you can do some very rough computations on scaling, mass of particle, force imparted and the very important Reynolds number relating the inertia to the viscosity of the fluid. There's a reason why lots of bugs can walk on water and elephants cant, and it doesn't mean that God is on the side of the beetles.

I don't know what "cymatics" is, but the sort of structures that you might see in experiments are nice demonstrations of pattern formation in systems described by nonlinear partial differential equations. Pretty, yes, but deeply profound----not obviously unless there is a particular profound application.

Furthermore, i am always surprised that the aliens (despite their incredible advanced technology) seem to totally suck when it comes to communication - because any time when someone claims about aliens and how those poor guys are trying to prove their evidence and sending oh so important messages to "save humanity"...the evidence totally sucks because it's ALWAYS inconclusive.

Indeed. If ET wanted to 'send a message', they can try a freaking telegram. If there are any actual ETs and humans who do communicate with them, and the contents of these communications about "wanting to save humanity" are accurate representations of ET, then I think they sound like 100% propagandistic bull# or a cover story to prevent the people from getting really upset about what ET did to them.

If ET wanted to teach humans something, they could start with a classroom, not arbitrary kidnappings. Either ET are profoundly incompetent idiots, or they have other motivations or of course there aren't any at all around here.

edit on 18-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-6-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
reply to post by Ben81

It's a good idea not to be condescending to other people when you don't actually know physics very well and make wildly improbable extrapolations.

In 'acoustic levitation' you can do some very rough computations on scaling, mass of particle, force imparted and the very important Reynolds number relating the inertia to the viscosity of the fluid. There's a reason why lots of bugs can walk on water and elephants cant, and it doesn't mean that God is on the side of the beetles.

I don't know what "cymatics" is, but the sort of structures that you might see in experiments are nice demonstrations of pattern formation in systems described by nonlinear partial differential equations. Pretty, yes, but deeply profound----not obviously unless there is a particular profound application.

And now imagine this acoustic levitation technology a thousand yrs more advanced

I must have heard about the theory that the pyramids block were actualy moved
because of such acoustic levitation devices

Gravity can be controlled by many elements and can be of different usage

Magnetism levitation

and acoustic levitation

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

This repsonse to the arecibo message is one of my favorite pieces of evidence for extra terrestrial life. I mean, it couldn't really be more black and white. They've made their existence obvious to all of earth without actually coming down and saying "sup" to every one of us.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81]

And now imagine this acoustic levitation technology a thousand yrs more advanced

Imagine those same aliens traveling 1000s of light years, with specialized grain stem bending acoustic levitation technology that is 1000s of years ahead of us, come here to make fantastic art only to find out that a group of humans with 2x4 boards and string can achieve the same thing....

I'll tell you what, when the aliens do this art with Red Woods I'll believe...

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this gives me hope they truly do want to help us... I was abducted in 1996 at 8 years old, but I do not remember asking them about crop cirlces.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
lol how quickly we forget the easy answer to this age old question
here the link to dna evidence yes thats right dna!

DNA does not lie

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by easybreezy
lol how quickly we forget the easy answer to this age old question
here the link to dna evidence yes thats right dna!

DNA does not lie

The missing link in our DNA.. earth scientist biggest mystery
humans is missing at least a million yrs of evolution

Yes i do believe we are all part alien
we were created in God image after all

Originally posted by C0LDBL00D
reply to post by Ben81

this gives me hope they truly do want to help us... I was abducted in 1996 at 8 years old, but I do not remember asking them about crop cirlces.

I remember seeing one myself at our camp very close to
where i was located just before going sleeping .. it was 15 yrs ago
it was of many color traveling beside mountains the other side of the river
since then i have notice something very small (half the size of grain of rice)
undernealt my skin ..and its been there for yrs now the same size and it has never heal of moved

and 3 strange dots on my arm appearing a few yrs later forming a perfect 90 degree triangle
right at the center of my right arm on the soft skin part

the implant and dots are maybe nothing .. but i always felt them to be very unusual
since the strange sighting i had 15 yrs ago
i remember wanting to go in the forest to check it out

edit on 6/19/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I get 3 dots in perfect triangles on my feet every once in a while. Those dots you have are probably just bug bits, especially if they are very close in proximity to each other (each dot within less than 2 mm of each other) lol.

But back to the topic, those crop circles are definitely a hoax. A few of them might be legitimately made from non-humans, but it would be odd for intelligent beings trying to communicate through picture messages in corn fields rather than more conventional methods.

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

where i was located just before going sleeping .. it was 15 yrs ago
it was of many color traveling beside mountains the other side of the river
since then i have notice something very small (half the size of grain of rice)
undernealt my skin ..and its been there for yrs now the same size and it has never heal of moved

If i were you - i would of got down that sexual health clinic mate
Right away....

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join