It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Dude. Seeing as how you think China are such 'good buds' to Australia, perhaps you should move to China. Maybe they can still abort you.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think we should ask some Chinese ATS members what they think of the China-Australia relationship. It shouldn't be too difficult, they're the most populous single nation, right? So, Chinese ATS members, what do ya say?

Hello?....Hello? *taps microphone* is this thing on?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gainsayer
I think we should ask some Chinese ATS members what they think of the China-Australia relationship. It shouldn't be too difficult, they're the most populous single nation, right? So, Chinese ATS members, what do ya say?

Hello?....Hello? *taps microphone* is this thing on?

They big island! They no have proper eating utensil make of stick. They no make iphone or have 1 child policy. We no own their debt! Is big rats with tails called kangaroo! Australia bad! Soon as big bad English lady go away we go and put kangaroo on new island.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Maybe he should choose India as a patron:
vayu-sena.tripod.com...
They might get China first.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

DUDE! On a world map it looks like Australia has the same land mass as China. Your population is about 23 million. China 1.3 BILLION.

China is saying to you, "Buddy! Pal! We're moving in."

Can you say, Austraria? I knew you could.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
China tries to forge humans into automatons absent of freethinking.

The US has its problems but here I can at least be myself and have my own mind...for now. That is worth any sacrifice.

I like Chinese philosophy, especially the Tao-te-ching and I-Ching, which are brilliant. I respect China's government too. It has remained for thousands of years and handles a population of over a billion...but I would rather die than be an indoctrinated pawn for a lifetime.

Would anyone want their child raised like that? I doubt many Australians would.
edit on 16-6-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonKapital

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
reply to post by Revealation

Mel Gibson isn't Australian, just saying.

Actually he's part Australian. Paternal grandmother.
edit on 16/6/2012 by Revealation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

1/2 Australian, 1/2 American....all effed up!

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by BobM88

LMAO.....He's a mess. Once he's finished hitting rock bottom, he can be the poster boy for pro abortion.....

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
As an Australian myself I can tell you that Germanicus has it wrong. The majority of Australian's don't care about china at all. What the Chinese do to their people is a sad state of affairs, so long as they do it over there. We don't want Chinese rule, we don't want American rule. All we want is to rule ourselves.
If our pollies screw up we can remove them. WE HAVE THE FREEDOM TO REMOVE THEM. That is as it should be.
I take offense to being called a moron by someone who has no concept of what they are talking about. You have the freedom to call us morons because we are relatively free, but you try going to China and telling them that they are morons and see how far you get. As is the case ALL OVER THE WORLD there are some here who aren't that bright. But even the most stupid amongst us will tell you the same thing:

WE WILL NOT LIVE UNDER THE HEEL OF ANYONE.

We will live with the freedoms that we have and we will stand up and take the consequences. We don't look to the US to save us, We don't look to the UK to save us. When the GFC hit, it was then Prime Minister Kevin Rudd who made the financial policy that has seen us ride out the crisis better than most. Those stimulus payments were a key factor.
Yes China is a key trading partner, but that is all.
If you truly think life would be better under China's rule then leave.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stonesplitter

The US and UK are not our brothers. We are not related to you we hate both of you.

Ahhh......You must be the OP's flagpole! Or do you wash his dishes?

First off princess, my old man is from England(came here aged 19).....so no I don't hate them. Second thing sugar, my best mate of 16 years was from New Jersey(passed away a few years back).....so no I don't hate the Yanks.
I do however have a problem with piss ant, low brow, mouth breathers smashing the keyboard and salivating at the chance to slam anyone and everyone for nothing! (Unless you're Chinese of course:duh

Now before you get all uppity and blow a gasket, know this: Any skip with half an ounce of nous or any sense of worth would NOT talk or act the way you and the OP do. Neither of you understand comraderie (unless they're Chinese of course), neither of you would fight for a damn thing (unless it was FOR the Chinese of course) and last but not least the both of you are traitorous sell outs, very dangerous to have here in my opinion.

As I stated earlier........in the real world, you're both without friends AND support, and should be wrapped up in a big red flag and express posted to China. Do not return to sender.

The Art of War is something most people here will be familiar with, but shows basically how the Chinese wage war.
edit on 16/6/12 by Stonesplitter because: add link

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Revealation

No he was born in New Zealand and lives in the US, hardly Aussie.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogueTraveller
As an Australian myself I can tell you that Germanicus has it wrong. The majority of Australian's don't care about china at all. What the Chinese do to their people is a sad state of affairs, so long as they do it over there. We don't want Chinese rule, we don't want American rule. All we want is to rule ourselves.
If our pollies screw up we can remove them. WE HAVE THE FREEDOM TO REMOVE THEM. That is as it should be.
I take offense to being called a moron by someone who has no concept of what they are talking about. You have the freedom to call us morons because we are relatively free, but you try going to China and telling them that they are morons and see how far you get. As is the case ALL OVER THE WORLD there are some here who aren't that bright. But even the most stupid amongst us will tell you the same thing:

WE WILL NOT LIVE UNDER THE HEEL OF ANYONE.

We will live with the freedoms that we have and we will stand up and take the consequences. We don't look to the US to save us, We don't look to the UK to save us. When the GFC hit, it was then Prime Minister Kevin Rudd who made the financial policy that has seen us ride out the crisis better than most. Those stimulus payments were a key factor.
Yes China is a key trading partner, but that is all.
If you truly think life would be better under China's rule then leave.

Bravo, all Americans read what this person said. We don't want to be ruled by China OR YOU, we want to rule ourselves.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
the future will not be bright for any life form on this earth if there is a WWIII

duuuuuuuuh

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   

I read he was born in New York? Are you sure you're not thinking of Russell Crowe? He's a Kiwi...

Mel Gibson -Wikipedia

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   

In spite of what our government may be trying to do, I feel safe in saying that the American people don't want to "rule" Australia.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

I read he was born in New York? Are you sure you're not thinking of Russell Crowe? He's a Kiwi...

Mel Gibson -Wikipedia

Yep Im thinking of Russel. If MelGibson was born in the US than why are people saying hes Aussie?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobM88

In spite of what our government may be trying to do, I feel safe in saying that the American people don't want to "rule" Australia.

Thats fair to say, and I know the American people have no control of their government, but I still hate your government for what they have done to my country.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I think because he started his acting career in Australia and then came back to the US...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I still hate your government for what they have done to my country.

What about your government? If they would grow a pair of balls you wouldn't have to worry about my government.

You guys are pushovers. Just admit it.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join