It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Vote rigging has been going on FAR longer that 2001.The NOW started in concert with the European branch during the industrial age,and yet we still led on all fronts.The money thing is a hic up ,when we roll out new tech,again,like the PC, that would cover most any expences we have racked up.You are right about the indians,it's called ethnic cleansing not manifest destiny( I loved "Billy Jack") which we have failed to do completely and if you check most of us feel horrible about some of the tragic BS our forbearers have done and equally so about what is being done.

CHAOS people that is Americas best destiny.People from all over come here and we get better and better by what we learn.
He takes every swipe at our character he possible can,there are 3 of the FUBAR 5 working on this tread.their only task is attacking America despite half a##ed statements to the contrary.We have BURIED you time and time again with the world and what is happening ,but oh no,"America bad" is still your mantra.One can surely tell where the ostridge comes from by your extreme intellectual efforts to emulate them.
I know more than most about the evils we have done it does sicken me,but I did learn how to do them as well if I had to.But I know who we trully are and compared to China you stupid a##es should too.
Next time you see a little girl remember how China favors boys and would kill that little angel for a f##king cultural paradigm.
Don't EVEN compare them to me,maybe you need to take a human fetus pill so you can feel better.
I would personally track and cheerfully mutilated a person who would openly make such a thing in a state sponsored act like that . Yes I do know about what the corporations are using but no one believes it here.If they did they would burn the buildings down.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I am sorry .But there is no evidence that Russian central govt. killed reporters,just rumors and allegations about Anna Politaktysa .and didn't usa kill reporters in Iraq? And the BP oil spill whistleblower Matthew Simmons was murdered or official word 'drowned in his bathtub' in the USA.Should we talk about the death threats to Leslie Sachs ,an american political dissident.Bill Cooper was killed by the american govt police to in a setup encounter.
edit on 16-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo
And the paid shill/troll award goes to...................

Germanicus and KrimsonKapital! *confetti*

You guys realize we have a slew of people, all with different feelings towards the U.S., feels that you guys have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You have been proven wrong at least 20 times throughout this entire thread.. how much is China paying your for this free publicity? I wonder how many other Chinese were left to starve in order for you to spread all this nonsense.

If this fantasy of a war with China does happen, did they promise you a penthouse in Shanghai? I hope your backstabbing gets you where you obviously want to be.. TPTB love you I'm sure. You make a great Templar. Seriously though.. how much are they paying you?
edit on 16-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

What have I been proven wrong on and where? Exactly?

And stop being a troll.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I honestly think someone saw this movie one too many times:

Always the same evil Amerika, good China!

Wait is that North Korea, or China who invaded Australia?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

doesn't USA have a mega abortion holocaust since Wade vs Roe?It is believed that 60- 80 million children were murdered by USA in the abortion holocaust
According to christian conservative stats.
If american people had moral values ,your women would have been excellent brides.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Your trolling thread of your distaste for the U.S. has failed.. do you know why? Because, even though there are members on this thread that dislike us for our government, those same members you are trying to reel into your hater club, are telling you that you are delusional.

Your own people in Australia said you are acting moronic.. but thank you Germanicus
you just brought some of us on ATS a little closer since more than half of us think you are the troll
We need less division and more cohesion.

You job as a paid shill isn't going to work today... I hope they take their money back.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

Actually their astrological chart indicates that they are the only power who can win against illuminati. For me they are saviors. For the illuminati rear killers they are evil.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

That's a personal choice in the US [One which I'm still on the fence about, I can see both sides of that argument]

VS.

China's Government sponsored One Child policy

pffft...

now you're stretching for legitimacy...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

To be honest I'm tired of your posts. It's clear that you are trolling. Intentionally doing these posts so that you can stir up the pot. And I still say that all your posts are scripted. You are probably sitting in a room with a bunch of other people who are being paid to post this nonsense.

What a load of bs.

Again, where do you disagree? You have already posted? I dont remember. I bet it was nothing great. What was it exactly? I think you are afraid to bring it up because I am correct and have destroyed you all.

And by scripted I am guessing you mean that I am better at debating with you. Yes. I am. You are correct. And no, I can freestyle my friend. i know alot. I know alot about the American government.

Is it so hard for you to believe that I hate your government? Is it really that shocking?

And you are wrong about losing the Reserve as well. Without it you are nothing.

Stop ripping us off.. Fix your country. Stop overspending. Pay your bills. Chop chop.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

..you actually think the United States could "lose" WW3? No no.. if it comes to anything that could resemble the US losing a war that would see our downfall, a world war with other super powers, then the future wont be bright for anyone.

However, I don't really see the US losing any wars. Sorry they have been stealing so much of our tax money to make technologically advanced weapons they are fine.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

killing is killing.Why does your govt permit the killing of children who have no choice? Its wrong.There is no legitmacy to such killing in buddhism,christianity.Its wrong.your own conservative christians call it an holocaust.

And china's one child policy is a social experiment by the Rockefeller Foundation.
edit on 16-6-2012 by mkgandhas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Your trolling thread of your distaste for the U.S. has failed.. do you know why? Because, even though there are members on this thread that dislike us for our government, those same members you are trying to reel into your hater club, are telling you that you are delusional.

Your own people in Australia said you are acting moronic.. but thank you Germanicus
you just brought some of us on ATS a little closer since more than half of us think you are the troll
We need less division and more cohesion.

You job as a paid shill isn't going to work today... I hope they take their money back.

Nice try. What are you doing hanging around the end of a dead thread going on like an idiot for? seems suspicious. You are the shill.

And a troll. Stay on topic. you cant debate with me because you know I am more intelligent than you are.

Your insults are telling.

Pay your bills.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

How about the forced abortions that happen in China? Abortions You three are trolls of a highest troll order.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I vote ATS makes a 'mindless commy lover chatter' forum...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by cavtrooper7

doesn't USA have a mega abortion holocaust since Wade vs Roe?It is believed that 60- 80 million children were murdered by USA in the abortion holocaust
According to christian conservative stats.
If american people had moral values ,your women would have been excellent brides.

That would be the hundreds of millions of children aborted by China, after all the one child policy

Where are their "moral values" ?

And the preference for Boys over Girls.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

debate what!? I would just be regurgitating everything SLAYER/Neo/me/80% of all members/your own countrymen has been saying this entire thread. You have lost.. your idea of a perfect world with China is eccentric at best! Go back and tell China that you failed at posting hate in ATS.

My god man, you lost on like... page 3. Did it really take 14 something pages of fail over fail for you to realize this?

ETA: You are obviously uneducated to what a shill or a troll's job would be... they definitely don't hang around towards the end of a supposed "dead" thread that's still active.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyBuff
I vote ATS makes a 'mindless commy lover chatter' forum...

I vote ATS makes a lame unfunny troll forum.

Stop trolling. Its not my fault your country is crap.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

"And a troll. Stay on topic. you cant debate with me because you know I am more intelligent than you are.

Your insults are telling."

After this post I'm moving on...Go debate with yourself in the mirror.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yes these progressives can be irritating,I can't kill them either,it's illegal.And like you they fail to listen.
Some women chose careers some to be housewives.American women are the STRONGEST spirited ladies on the planet and we have the most of any and all examples of good and bad here.......DO NOT pi## them off with your BS. they could make you cry.
This thread is about an entirely different subject isn't it?
I already hosted another thread and yutz face didn't respond to it.....funny,neither did you.
I asked what the world would be like without us. the Great USA?
But of course you couldn't could you? Either by intellect or or facts you didn't show what your idealized world would look like.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

debate what!? I would just be regurgitating everything SLAYER/Neo/me/80% of all members/your own countrymen has been saying this entire thread. You have lost.. your idea of a perfect world with China is eccentric at best! Go back and tell China that you failed at posting hate in ATS.

Thats right. Scared. You are a parrot. Fly away buddy.

and I have won. You would not be so upset if I wasnt freaking you out. There there.

China is the future for Australia. They will get the Reserve. Bad luck.

ETA: You are obviously uneducated to what a shill or a troll's job would be... they definitely don't hang around towards the end of a supposed "dead" thread that's still active.

I would not know. Your friend Neo since you brought him up only ever posts stuff that is anti-Obama. It never ends with that guy. Is he a paid shill? Is he a troll? Does he work for the Republican Party? What about all those people that like Ron Paul? what about those chemtrail loons? If you cant debate with me that fine. And obvious.

Stop trolling. Seriously.
edit on 16-6-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join