It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Future Is Bright For Australians If United States Loses WW3

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonKapital
The US and UK are not our brothers. We are not related to you we hate both of you.

Ahhh......You must be the OP's flagpole! Or do you wash his dishes?

First off princess, my old man is from England(came here aged 19).....so no I don't hate them. Second thing sugar, my best mate of 16 years was from New Jersey(passed away a few years back).....so no I don't hate the Yanks.
I do however have a problem with piss ant, low brow, mouth breathers smashing the keyboard and salivating at the chance to slam anyone and everyone for nothing! (Unless you're Chinese of course:duh

Now before you get all uppity and blow a gasket, know this: Any skip with half an ounce of nous or any sense of worth would NOT talk or act the way you and the OP do. Neither of you understand comraderie (unless they're Chinese of course), neither of you would fight for a damn thing (unless it was FOR the Chinese of course) and last but not least the both of you are traitorous sell outs, very dangerous to have here in my opinion.

As I stated earlier........in the real world, you're both without friends AND support, and should be wrapped up in a big red flag and express posted to China. Do not return to sender.

The Art of War is something most people here will be familiar with, but shows basically how the Chinese wage war.
edit on 16/6/12 by Stonesplitter because: add link

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mkgandhas
reply to post by sonnny1

no nation has economic sovereignity thanks to the dollar.Only usa had it.Now it will end.

I suppose EVERY problem the world EVER faced,was because of America.

Machu Picchu fell,because it was tied into the Dollar........

edit on 16-6-2012 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

2.China has not expanded beyond its imperial borders of the previous centuries.

Tell that to Vietnam when back in 1979 China went in to teach the Vietnamese a lesson and ended up getting their asses handed to them and had to pull out after only a few months. Tell that line of bull to both India and Russia. China has had border clashes with both of them over territory.
Ask Tibet if it's Sovereignty is still intact

Keep spewing .

Tibet ,vietnam were parts of successive imperial chinese empire in the past few centuries.The Mcmahon line was drawn by the british .Northern eastern states of india were former chinese and tibetan empire territories before brits created the mcmahon line. Russia conquered parts of siberia and mongolia from the qing and manchu dynasties.Russians kicked the chinese hard in 1969 sino-soviet war though.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Good luck with the Chinese, Australia. You're gonna love living under that regime. Kinda like how Japan just "acquired" various territories in the Pacific.

Good luck.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

absolute power corrupts absolutely. Do you really believe this will improve once Communist China gains power? I'm sure humanitarianism, free press, personal security,and economic balance will reign supreme under our new Chinese overlords. You can hate the U.S.A. just don't think China is thinking about Australians best interests

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

well before america,there was the british empire.After the british empire,usa has been creating trouble everywhere.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mkgandhas

Tibet, Russia, Vietnam, Korea and India and a few others all disagree your view on China's Imperial claims

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

well before america,there was the british empire.After the british empire,usa has been creating trouble everywhere.

AND

Before all of that there was Imperial China running amok in Asia. This is exactly why countries like Vietnam and the US are both on the same side on a few issues with China over territorial waters. Imagine that. Vietnam and the US working cooperatively.

Ever ask yourself why that is?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JDmOKI

Economic development and massive development of middle class will force the chinese.USA was a genocidal racist nation when it was poor.Once it became rich,there was a lot of development of democratic initiative,equality,reduction of racism,infrastructure development .It happened in the imperialist european empires.Once the external threat is gone ,chinese people will work to remove corruption and democratize the system.External threats tend to create dictatorships.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by grey580

I do not change my opinion because I am correct. If you disagree with anything, let me know. While you are at it tell me why you deserve to keep the reserve and how you will keep it. China will take over your economy within just a few short years. How do you keep it then? Tell me? And I have explained that without the Reserve Status your economy is noithing. Prove me wrong. Why should you maintain the Reserve? Do you even understand the significance? It seems that many do not. Maybe that is why you have so much trouble understanding.

What is obvious is that I know alot more than most Americans about how their economy works and their politics. That is very clear.

So do you have something to add? Because like I said, you can always just star a more articulate poster if you cant debate the topic with me. I would like you tgo explain why you think Australia should remain your ally. It does nothing but hurt us. Our friendship with China helps us alot on the other hand. Our future is with China.

You are afraid. You should be. There is no need to be rude to me. It is not my fault your economy is a complete mess. That you have unpayable debt.

You are not correct. There have been way too many posts from other board members countering your logic. And pointing out that you are wrong. And I've already posted why I disagree.

And again China isn't going to take anything over anytime soon. And if it does. Then so what. They will be like any other country that has bought up tons of property here in the usa.

And if we lost reserve status. We still would be a very wealthy country with a huge economy. We have states with bigger economies than most countries. The day the world loses the USA is the day the world goes to crap.

To be honest I'm tired of your posts. It's clear that you are trolling. Intentionally doing these posts so that you can stir up the pot. And I still say that all your posts are scripted. You are probably sitting in a room with a bunch of other people who are being paid to post this nonsense.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Germanicus do you have any blood relitives in either the UK,USA or Ireland?

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

actually there was the mongol empire and the ottoman empire that was rampant.Russians subverted it and destroyed it.Chinese never managed to expand beyond the qing dynasty borders.

Today USA has run amok.But then Russia will put America and its manifest destiny in its place in the coming world war . Chinese are a red herring empire,not a dragon.The real dragons are Russia and Anglo-saxon british-american corporate empire.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:54 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Right.........

Theres always a boogieman,in your closet.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"Future is Bright" and "WW3" should not be in the same sentence.

There is nothing hopeful about another world war...

link   
reply to post by grey580

You are mistaken.CIA won't be there to sponsor civil wars and Al Qaeda.Not more sponsoring drug cartels.It will be more peaceful and hopefully ,Russia understands that it is the age of Aquarius and unveils its black technologies which enable us to colonize oceans and space.

link   
Bright for the Chinese! Oh my goodness, all that uninhabited land for China's ever-burgeoning population. Massive amounts of raw resources. I hope for the Aussie's sake? The benevolent Chinese give a little bit of rat meat for their rice bowls? Please excuse the harsh tone, but this thread is bogus!

People think the Chinese are a bunch of choir boys and gals, because they are using the Queen's English, driving Maseratis, and living in posh flats? However, underneath the facade is a gray suit wearing Communist who would annihilate anyone when challenged. Perhaps, the OP should visit the countryside and some of their prisons? It is insane that countries even started doing business with China to begin with. However, that is old news. The West has created a Frankenstein's monster with China, and the crazy thing is that they are turning the tables on the capitalists. It is like living in the world of the Twilight Zone.

I believe the Chinese have become a worthy adversary, and one that should be taken seriously. The alliance between the US and Australia has lasted generations, and if it was not for the sacrifice of the United States along with other allies? The people of Australia would be speaking Japanese. It seems the OP is content with China throwing peanuts at their country in terms of trade and regional commerce that the long and storied history between Australia and the US should be forgotten? Just a reminder, your country invited the US to station Marines and set up bases. No one twisted their arm. Apparently, your government is a little weary of China and their budding friendship? '你好' [nǐ hǎo]!
edit on 16-6-2012 by Jakes51 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And the paid shill/troll award goes to...................

Germanicus and KrimsonKapital! *confetti*

You guys realize we have a slew of people, all with different feelings towards the U.S., feels that you guys have absolutely no clue what you are talking about. You have been proven wrong at least 20 times throughout this entire thread.. how much is China paying your for this free publicity? I wonder how many other Chinese were left to starve in order for you to spread all this nonsense.

If this fantasy of a war with China does happen, did they promise you a penthouse in Shanghai? I hope your backstabbing gets you where you obviously want to be.. TPTB love you I'm sure. You make a great Templar. Seriously though.. how much are they paying you?
edit on 16-6-2012 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

well al ciada is america's boogieman and lover.You got a wonderful love hate relationship with Al Qaeda.Enemies one day,lovers the next day.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Geez I hate getting sucked into these WW3 threads. I would like to think that I have some say in these
Matters because my wife is australian and I'm dual citizen. But even if there was a WW3 between china
America (which I don't believe there will be)then our two countries would be there for each other
Because of our stronger than money relationship. The reason why your whole statement is wrong.
China gets Australia's rare earth minerals to build America's iPods. We all need each other lol.
China might talk tough about north Korea or Syria or even Iran but when the mudslinging starts happening
You can be assured that china is sitting on the sidelines, at least for the next couple decades.

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

reply to post by grey580

You are mistaken.CIA won't be there to sponsor civil wars and Al Qaeda.Not more sponsoring drug cartels.It will be more peaceful and hopefully ,Russia understands that it is the age of Aquarius and unveils its black technologies which enable us to colonize oceans and space.

And you are dreaming if you don't think that other countries would be filling in the power vacuum.
Russia. You're kidding right. They are actively killing reporters that disagree with the government. And you expect them to be saviors of the world?

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join