It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama amnesty insults all immigrants who waited in line

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by beezzer

Seriously, do you really think that Mitt R would take the Latin vote if Obama had not done this?

Whether Obama did this or not he still gets the Latin vote.

Why not Romney is hispanic?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I find it hilarious that people think that not deporting them makes them citizens who can vote

I'm hoping people really don't think that...and are just trying to spread lies...it's the lesser of the two ignorance.

The move may generate enthusiasm among many Latinos: 85 percent of registered Latino voters said in a Latino Decisions poll that they support the DREAM Act. The president enjoys a strong lead among Hispanic voters over Mitt Romney, but a lack of enthusiasm among these voters could mean they stay home on Election Day in swing states like Nevada, Colorado and Florida.

Source

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

Everything a politician does it political.

Republicans who are talking against this...is political.

This is harming no one...it is giving people a chance at a better life...people who have no criminal record and are good members of society. Even the argument that they are a criminal because they are here illegally doesn't work because this is only for people who were brought here as children by their parents...you can charge a kid with a crime that the parent commits.

With unemployment at (
) 8.2% what do you think adding 800,000 people to the work arena will do?

I cite Cloward-Piven.

The Cloward/Piven Strategy is named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven. Their goal is to overthrow capitalism by overwhelming the government bureaucracy with entitlement demands. The created crisis provides the impetus to bring about radical political change.

www.americanthinker.com...

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Romney is NOT Hispanic. His relatives lived in Mexico for awhile, that is it.

That is like saying a black guy is Caucasian because he lives in England.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You are assuming they are being added to the workforce...when in reality they are most likely already part of the workforce.

So your scenario doesn't make much sense.

link   

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by neo96

Try again Romney Father was born in Mexico which makes him Hispanic.

Just like all those people who came here and produced children are hispanic.

link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I find it hilarious that people think that not deporting them makes them citizens who can vote

I find it hilarious that people think that this is not his way of securing more hispanic vote.
No matter if it's those - new with amnesty- themselves, or others who are here.
Eventually those with amnesty will be citizens and voting. Guess who they'll vote for?
He did this UNILATERALLY and is acting like an emperor .. all to get votes for the democrats.

Yes, it will get him votes...because it is the right thing to do.

I'm sorry he isn't a heartless bastard...but you have Mitt Romney to fill that position...so vote for him all you want.

Republicans are criticizing the move as an executive overreach. "This decision avoids dealing with Congress and the American people instead of fixing a broken immigration system once and for all,"

link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow...you really don't understand ethnicity...do you???

link   
An article to show that people who are not citizens do vote:

In 2005, the U.S. Government Accountability Office found that up to 3 percent of the 30,000 individuals called for jury duty from voter registration rolls over a two-year period in just one U.S. district court were not U.S. citizens. While that may not seem like many, just 3 percent of registered voters would have been more than enough to provide the winning presiden­tial vote margin in Florida in 2000. Indeed, the Cen­sus Bureau estimates that there are over a million illegal aliens in Florida, and the U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) has prosecuted more non-citizen voting cases in Florida than in any other state.

Florida is not unique. Thousands of non-citizens are registered to vote in some states, and tens if not hundreds of thousands in total may be present on the voter rolls nationwide. These numbers are significant: Local elections are often decided by only a handful of votes, and even national elections have likely been within the margin of the number of non-citizens ille­gally registered to vote.

So that should answer the question of how Obama is going to gain a lot of votes. The informative article which will be ignored by his blind supporters:

www.thecuttingedgenews.com...

So estimates generally range from 7 to 20 million illegal immigrants a year.

So let's go with say if just three percent of them vote, that means of the 7 million, that's 699,000 (roughly) new votes for the Democratic party. With 20 million that's a couple million more votes. The majority of Hispanics are like blacks, they primarily and blindly vote Democrat because the Democrats will give them money.

And he does want to work with the Hispanic population to lessen deportations..

This pisses me off to no end.

We should just get rid of the border police period if he's going to allow all this crap happen.

I'll never believe in the saying crime doesn't pay. It pays, you've just got to be one of the ruling class to benefit from it. And obama is one of the ruling class of America, make no bones about it.

Frak him.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I myself have no problem with anyone coming to the USA thru the front door.

I think he sold us out just for votes and am discusted with him.
This will cause more illegals to come here.

Who's going to pay for their schooling?
What about medical care?(cost the state of california billions from illegals)
And I assume there will be 1000's of them having babies also.

So now we need to add more goverment departments with social workers to chase them around now.

This needs to be voted on by congress.(useless as it is but still!)
How can a president do this?

Usually I ignored the bashing threads here on presidents.
But I have had enuff of him bending over and selling us out.
He obviously has a different vision of America.

Yes,we need change Mr. Obama,.but for the better and not being sold out!

A lot of Hollywood idiots can meet with Obama any time they want and have his personal phone#.

Back to the thread,
The flood of immigration has caused way to many problems for the US.

The politicans now play on the votes from the illegals,heck,they want even to let the illegals to vote!
Obama never even had so much as an "outline of a plan" when he entered office.

Politicians?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

You are assuming they are being added to the workforce...when in reality they are most likely already part of the workforce.

If you can show/prove that they are already in the workforce, I'd like to see the data.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Wow...you really don't understand ethnicity...do you???

Understand it quite fine Romney is hispanic because he father was born in Mexico just like Rubio is Cuban because his parents where born in Cuba.

Try agian people.

www.cnn.com...
edit on 15-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
You know, if he's going to do this he might as well end the War On Drugs because a lot of the nation's drug problems flow from Central America.

But I'm sure he's going to do the hypocritical thing and not end the war on drugs.

link   
reply to post by MollyMN

Usually I ignored the bashing threads here on presidents.
But I have had enuff of him bending over and selling us out.
He obviously has a different vision of America.

Well he didn't sell this American out...I'm proud of this move by him.

His vision of America seems to closely match mine...a country where people can come to find a better life.

Tell me...does Obama's actions match this lovely poem or not?

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

I think what Obama did is the epitome of American...I'm sorry you don't share the same view.
edit on 15-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by neo96

Originally posted by UnaChispa
reply to post by neo96

Try again Romney Father was born in Mexico which makes him Hispanic.

Just like all those people who came here and produced children are hispanic.

ETA: CNN is not a reliable source. Those are the same people that said 9/11 was orchestrated by people in the Middle East
I respectfully disagree.

Borders do not change ethnicity. Hispanic is an ethnic group.

edit on 15-6-2012 by UnaChispa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

If you can show/prove that they are already in the workforce, I'd like to see the data.

It's true...I can't prove that...and neither can you prove they aren't.

I guess it is a moot point.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I have a question. Was this posted online where we could read it before it was passed? Remember that transparency thing? I would like for the politicians that are ok with all this illegal migration to come live down here in the middle of it. Buy a house in one of the areas of town that is completely overrun. You can get them really cheap and the few Americans that still live in those areas do so because they cant sell their houses for anything close to what is owed on them. They are like locusts, They overrun an entire area of town and turn every parking lot into a mobile restaurant and every store front has Spanish writing. And when I go over that way for anything I quickly become the minority and am looked at like a freak for being there. I am sure where they live its a little bit nicer. Its convenient to let them in for votes when you dont have to watch your city turn into little mexico.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
I have a question. Was this posted online where we could read it before it was passed? Remember that transparency thing? I would like for the politicians that are ok with all this illegal migration to come live down here in the middle of it. Buy a house in one of the areas of town that is completely overrun. You can get them really cheap and the few Americans that still live in those areas do so because they cant sell their houses for anything close to what is owed on them. They are like locusts, They overrun an entire area of town and turn every parking lot into a mobile restaurant and every store front has Spanish writing. And when I go over that way for anything I quickly become the minority and am looked at like a freak for being there. I am sure where they live its a little bit nicer. Its convenient to let them in for votes when you dont have to watch your city turn into little mexico.

This isn't a bill...it's an enforcement policy.

And thanks for letting your racism shine through...always good to know what we are dealing with.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

Ruben Navarrette Jr. Don't laugh. Technically, Romney is just as "Mexican" as former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who was born of a Mexican mother and American father. When Richardson ran for the White House in 2008, he was often touted by the media as someone who would become the nation's first Hispanic president.

www.cnn.com...

Go tell Cnn they are wrong Romney is hispanic.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

reply to post by beezzer

It's true...I can't prove that...and neither can you prove they aren't.

I guess it is a moot point.

Good thing we're on a conspiracy website where we are free to speculate.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join