It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama amnesty insults all immigrants who waited in line

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
I find it hilarious that people think that not deporting them makes them citizens who can vote

I'm hoping people really don't think that...and are just trying to spread lies...it's the lesser of the two ignorance.

I figured you smelled BHO's name getting tossed around. Were not stupid. We know that those individuals cannot vote but this is very much catering to the Hispanic voter base and showing them that his on their side so ever one of them that can vote will vote for him. And all of those getting amnesty who will eventually at some point be able to vote will continue to vote for the democratic party who gave them amnesty. If you cannot see that then there is nothing else I can help you with. Its an election year. Enough said.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

I find it hilarious that people think that not deporting them makes them citizens who can vote

I find it hilarious that people think that this is not his way of securing more hispanic vote.
No matter if it's those - new with amnesty- themselves, or others who are here.
Eventually those with amnesty will be citizens and voting. Guess who they'll vote for?
He did this UNILATERALLY and is acting like an emperor .. all to get votes for the democrats.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

As to "legal" immigrants being angry over this.

If anyone is angry over someone else's good fortune...then they have a very deep character flaw within themselves.

Well...color me angry. I pay taxes that will be providing various benefits for all these new *citizens*....

Des

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTardis

Good lord...no one is getting "amnesty".

I haven't been able to listen to the Right Wing talk shows today...this must be their buzz word for the day since all of you are saying it over and over.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

If anyone is angry over someone else's good fortune...then they have a very deep character flaw within themselves.

Well...color me angry. I pay taxes that will be providing various benefits for all these new *citizens*....

Des

And the taxes they pay will be funding your Social Security.

Maybe you should thank them?

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

I find it hilarious that people think that this is not his way of securing more hispanic vote.
No matter if it's those - new with amnesty- themselves, or others who are here.
Eventually those with amnesty will be citizens and voting. Guess who they'll vote for?
He did this UNILATERALLY and is acting like an emperor .. all to get votes for the democrats.

Yes, it will get him votes...because it is the right thing to do.

I'm sorry he isn't a heartless bastard...but you have Mitt Romney to fill that position...so vote for him all you want.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
This is no amnesty. This is not a permanent fixed.

This doesn't give them the right to vote or passway to citizenship.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
This is no amnesty. This is not a permanent fixed.

This doesn't give them the right to vote or passway to citizenship.

Stop it with the facts.

This is a Right Wing propaganda thread...complete with all the latest buzzwords spouted from the Right Wing talking heads. Someone TOLD them that all these people will vote for Obama...so they repeat it without even thinking...how dare you try to correct that.

Of course...they are all just mad because this is a big win for Obama.
edit on 15-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

reply to post by TheTardis

Good lord...no one is getting "amnesty".

I haven't been able to listen to the Right Wing talk shows today...this must be their buzz word for the day since all of you are saying it over and over.

Take off the "Donkey" colored glasses for a second and read for yourself. Call it what you want. Play the Clinton word games. I even found you a source for the Clinton News Network (CNN)

SOURCE

And for those playing stupid word games

DICTIONARY (AMNESTY)

Now go troll somewhere else.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des

And the taxes they pay will be funding your Social Security.

Maybe you should thank them?

You tell me, when did they start collecting taxes from nonworking people....[snip]. Look past the end of your nose, and limited viewpoints. Them paying my SS,...I'm 61 years old honey. I'll continue paying taxes to benefit them, way before they pay any taxes to support me.

Des

edit on 15-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

edit on 15/6/12 by masqua because: Personal attack removed

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Who says they are "non-working" people???

Why would they grant them work permits if they aren't working

Like it or not...your Social Security is funded by people you irrationally hate.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Of course...they are all just mad because this is a big win for Obama.
edit on 15-6-2012 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Keep telling yourself that. Its called desperation. The ship is sinking.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Yes people those who think only legal citizen should be able to vote are right wing extremists!!!

Those who think illegals should come to this country the legal way are right wing extremists!

Wow!.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Hot button topic, folks... let's keep it civil.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
You know what the best part of all of this is???

This was based off a program Marco Rubio proposed.

I guess it is a pre-emptive strike by Obama in case Rubio is the VP...then Romney will have to argue against his own Healthcare plan and Rubio will have to argue against his own Immigration proposal.

And you can tell how successfull it is based on how angry all of you are...it's a definite win for Obama.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yes people those who think only legal citizen should be able to vote are right wing extremists!!!

Those who think illegals should come to this country the legal way are right wing extremists!

Wow!.

Who says these people who aren't deported are going to be able to vote???

You guys repeate lies without even thinking and it is making all of you look foolish.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by Destinyone

Who says they are "non-working" people???

Why would they grant them work permits if they aren't working

Like it or not...your Social Security is funded by people you irrationally hate.

Oh wow.. Do a little research man.. First, they are mostly children, If and I mean IF they work, how much taxes are they really paying and again IF they work, they are sending half that money back to Mexico to try and bring more of their family into the country. That is the biggest issue with them. Most of them work under the table and the ones that dont are sending money back to Mexico and not spending it here. Open your eyes. And before you say anything back about it. I live right in the friggen heart of it. I see it all around me. Your not going to snow me over on this one.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

You know what the best part of all of this is???

I am leaning toward the left is so incompetent they can't write their own legislation

Just like when the left tried to blame the right for the Federal Reserve act,Obama is Romney care, and now Amensty is from Rubio.

Yeah hey lets just do away with the left cause they can't write anything on their own eh?

You guys repeate lies without even thinking and it is making all of you look foolish.

Never seen any truth come from leftists or out of the current Potus about anything including "amnesty".

edit on 15-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
They have to have entered this country when they were 16 or younger, been here 5 years...been in college and/or the military and not been in trouble with the law....those are some of the stipulations for this new change.

Not every young immigrant is going to get it....but for those young immigrants who have proved themselves...I am glad they are getting a break in life.

edit on 15-6-2012 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Wow!.

Who says these people who aren't deported are going to be able to vote???

Lies? Dude read the news. How many times has Obama and the Dems blocked voter reform that is targeted at simply making sure people who vote are legal to vote? How many? And stop twisting his words. He did not say those people in particular. He said legal Citizens. Read before yous peak or you just sound dumb.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join