It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama amnesty insults all immigrants who waited in line

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Obama has made an offensive and insulting decision to grant amnesty to illegal immigrants. What of us legal immigrants and children of legal immigrants who had to wait in line, follow the rules, and jump through all the legal hurdles to get here?

Why bother following the rules? Are rules now something to ignore? What about the rest of the laws, should we all ignore the remaining laws?

www.cnn.com...

Obama administration to stop deporting some young illegal immigrants

What a disgusting and offensive administration. Obama seriously SUCKS as a president and SUCKS as a leader.

+41 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Its all about building a new voter base. Plain and simple.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Dbriefed

You said it right.....

Des

+11 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

The Ghosts of Ellis Island..Agree.

Pandering for votes,this is.

+15 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Yeah anyone who doesn't think this is about not getting votes are kidding themselves, it is all about securing the largest voter blocks in the country.

Yes it is a slap in the face to all those who have waited and or currently wating, but OBama is an insult to every American in this country.

Obama is speaking about this right now and he is being rude to a reporter like Obama is god.
edit on 15-6-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Creating a series of commercials blaming Bush?
500 million dollars.

Paying off union lackies with bribes and payola.
600 million dollars.

Creating a whole new voter base by ignoring local, state and federal law?

Priceless.

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
Yeah anyone who doesn't think this is about not getting votes are kidding themselves, it is all about securing the largest voter blocks in the country.

Yes it is a slap in the face to all those who have waited and or currently wating, but OBama is an insult to every American in this country.

Obama is speaking about this right now and he is being rude to a reporter like Obama is god.

I was watching...I couldn't believe how rude and dictator like he was with the reporter. Did you hear the other reporters yelling out while he strutted off..."what about all the unemployed Americans?". When that was yelled out, you could see him almost running off the podium area. What a first class jerk!!!!

Des

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes!

And YES!

What about all the unemployed Americans guess they should get all back of the bus and let and illegal jump ahead of the line, and all over a VOTE!.

rather irked about that display of arrogance and contempt.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Its kind of ironic that someone whose citizenship is in question is granting amnesty to a group of illegal immigrants. Does that make it all null and void if he is found to not be a citizen? lol.. Not trying to start that debate again, Just pointing out the irony of it all.. lol

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by Destinyone

Yes!

And YES!

What about all the unemployed Americans guess they should get all back of the bus and let and illegal jump ahead of the line, and all over a VOTE!.

rather irked about that display of arrogance and contempt.

Plus, he plans on cutting the military budget by a trillion dollars....now, you tell me, how are all these new amnesty people going to join the military. And, after this huge budget cut, where are all the jobs for those leaving the military....huh...
His one big pushing point from his little dictator's announcement today was how all these new people were going to join our military to help guard our Country. He's so full of ####.....

He is the worst thing that ever to happen to our Country....JMOHO.

Des
edit on 15-6-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTardis
Its kind of ironic that someone whose citizenship is in question is granting amnesty to a group of illegal immigrants. Does that make it all null and void if he is found to not be a citizen? lol.. Not trying to start that debate again, Just pointing out the irony of it all.. lol

He's setting up his court defense now. If they're all good Americans, it doesn't matter if they're citizens....

Des

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I actually think this is a good thing. I know a few people who tried to do it the right way and it isn't that easy.
In fact I know one person who has their green card waiting for them but the government wants her to pay $5000 just to come pick it up.
I say this is actually a good thing Obama did.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I find it hilarious that people think that not deporting them makes them citizens who can vote

I'm hoping people really don't think that...and are just trying to spread lies...it's the lesser of the two ignorance.

+5 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

If you have ever been to one of the ceremonys when these people become citizens, it is a very moving experience! They worked hard and they shed tears when they received their citizenship to this country and you could see it in their face, how happy and proud they were of their accomplishment!

You are correct! It is a slap in the face to those who legally worked hard and EARNED it!

I have seen a few of these ceremonys not just one. I think it would be a good educational experience for every citizen of this country to see this process that so many of us take for granted!

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Notice he's squeezing in almost a million new votes to the democratic machine right before elections.
Could 'Mr. Transparency' be any more obvious?
And yes .. he's insulting all LEGAL immigrants who came here the right way.
Those include my father in law, my neighbor, and my own daughter.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Notice he's squeezing in almost a million new votes to the democratic machine right before elections.

Really???

How is he doing that?

Please explain.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Why don't we ask a legal immigrant if they are insulted by this? I bet they are happy for their family members who are here illegally! Everyone is so quick to say, this is insulting to blah blah blah. You don't know.
edit on 15-6-2012 by GmoS719 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Really???

How is he doing that?

Please explain.

I gave you 15 mins to find and start your same old same old in this thread. You beat my guestimate by 4 minutes..

Des

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Amnesty,his henchmen going after Arizonia and other states for securing their own borders, and then trying to ban voter id laws.

Hell has people been paying attention?

IT is all about votes for the left, and the left would be for voter id laws if illegals voted GOP.

+6 more 
posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
As to "legal" immigrants being angry over this.

If anyone is angry over someone else's good fortune...then they have a very deep character flaw within themselves.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join