It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman's wife arrested for perjury

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

The D.A . files all charges the judge over sees the case and rules on the law.
Zimmermans did lie. They had the donated money.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

and too the BEST of mrs Zimmermans knowledge,, what did she manage financial before all this started,,, her grocery list?
and do u think the moment her husband hit CNN she was stiill living in her natural eviroment?
,,its not about the money,,
its her husband whom she loves,, if the FED said ,,jump,, she said ok,,,why?
not because its some sort of " scam " ,, are u seriously so delusional???
wake and smell the reality,,
they WERE just people.
not u guys.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

You misunderstand me.
It is an injustice, but this is how the system works.
In america justice is bought and pay for like everything else.
The wealthy get justice the poor get jail , because they can't pay for it.
Never said I agreed just telling it like it is.
So cool your jets.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

ya i shoulda coulda woulda,, well at least im not in contempt,,

luv the law.

when it works,,,

Law of the Land.

"feed the poor,, look after the widows"
guess where that is inscribed,, and win a cookie

edit on 12-6-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That timeline is pretty damning proof of shady dealings.

The amounts are telling too, at 10k a federal form gets filled out, it's why drug dealers do everything in 9k or 7.5k increments.

I'm assuming this is the money from the website, not money either of them earned.

Funny that they knew to keep amounts under 10k, their work histories don't jibe with large amounts of cash and how to handle it.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I'm assuming this is the money from the website, not money either of them earned. ya
and im assuming,, she needed an ACCOUNTANT WHILE SHE was talking,???,too the FED.
couldnt she have said i dont know,, ask my new accountant?
pretty touchy stuff legally,, donation law,, im sure there is some kind of precident regarding the timming of disclosure of said donations.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The D.A. just wants to discredit Zimmerman credibilty on the money issue and lying.
By Zimmermans own actions he proved his credibility, he had the money his passport and did not flee,he turned himself in.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Purely conjecture...but when Shellie was in lockup, she ratted out George in that he planned this stupid cowboy senario. George will be convicted, go to jail and Shellie will get all their savings and defense fund, divorce George and buy a condo on Padre Island. Poor George just didn't think ahead....

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
i think its wrong the man paid a fair amount for his bail the mainstream media thought he shouldnt have bail and pressured the prosecution and they revoked it . this whole case should be thrown out just for all the people interfering and putting excessive pressure to rail road zimmerman. yes boy died and its tragic but there is absolutely no way for zimmerman can have a fair trial. now they going after his wife was she at crime scene no . he should have done the smart thing and took the money and went to brazil.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Donations are a complete different animal.
How many people know the laws about donations ?.
How many know if the Zimmermans fund was their money or what it was ment for by those who donated ?
How many know how donation money can be spent ?
It has no bearing on the murder case.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
The D.A. just wants to discredit Zimmerman credibilty on the money issue and lying.
By Zimmermans own actions he proved his credibility, he had the money his passport and did not flee,he turned himself in.

Except for the fact that George's neighbors told the cops he was a violent nut case and couldn't be trusted. Their's where his credibility came into question and That's why his bail was revoked.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by olaru12

and these neigbours have been Supena ?? u know as evidence in an an ongoing COURT CASE.

?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I agree with all that you said. And it should absolutely have bearing on the veracity of his other claims.

But...I can't help but wonder if the government is pursuing this charge and - possibly in the future similar against George himself - as a way of prosecuting them for *something* because, ultimately, they think George may indeed walk.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Zimmerman, and now his wife it seems, are going to get their say in court. That makes me happy, but it's a whole lot more than you can say for the young man he killed.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Monger

oh dont worry there is a Heavenly Court,,, i garanteee

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Except for the fact that George's neighbors told the cops he was a violent nut case and couldn't be trusted. Their's where his credibility came into question and That's why his bail was revoked.
reply to post by olaru12

That is all hearsay and is pure conjector.
Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

George, his father, the previous witnesses, and now his wife, have all lied, they are just a bunch of very disgraceful humans in my eyes. These people just have no class and it showed when he killed an unarmed embryo.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
George Zimmerman knew exactly what he was doing when he told his wife to move money twice. $74,000 and then $85,000. For the people who keep trying to give him the idiot I did not know defence. Maybe you should know where he worked. He worked for the US government through Digital Risk, LLC looking for fraud like he committed with his wife. And for the people who want to know why the president was brought into this case. He did not just throw the comment out "If I had a son" for no reason. George Zimmerman's boss was at the White House for a meeting the day before and the media wanted answers on what they talked about.

Digital Risk, LLC goes to the White House. March 22
digitalrisk.com...

Obama: "If I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon" March 23
www.cbsnews.com...

I had created a thread talking about the many things the government does not want you to know about George and even his black friend who wanted to defend George worked for the government through Digital Risk, LLC as the official propaganda agent for Digital Risk, LLC until a new assignment was given. Try to help our agent.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sounds like his family is getting badgered,this is a bunch of black people trying to get retaliation,that kid was a street thug and got dealt with IMO

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
reply to post by AGWskeptic

I'm assuming this is the money from the website, not money either of them earned. ya
and im assuming,, she needed an ACCOUNTANT WHILE SHE was talking,???,too the FED.
couldnt she have said i dont know,, ask my new accountant?
pretty touchy stuff legally,, donation law,, im sure there is some kind of precident regarding the timming of disclosure of said donations.

It's not a political campaign, the judge asked her how much money they had, she lied.

The assets were there and she knew they were there, she had to know to move it around and try to hide it.

She really has no good defense to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join