It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Zimmerman's wife arrested for perjury

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Sorry I went on a rant.... lol

Honestly,

The bond should be set at a certain number, and LE should not be involved in this website, and how much money they collected. Its always about the money, let it go, I feel they are trying to make a statement with the Zimmermanns.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
She gets arrested for not disclosing her finances? What on earth does that have to do with the murder trial? LE is cherry picking, this girl may lose her husband, now she gets tossed in jail. I would like to know why this question is relevant to the trial, and if perjury extends to irrelevant questions?

This trial is all about relections, lets throw George Zimmermann under the bus, because someone wants to save the day, oh and toss in his wife, because she is married to him. This nonsense will put the Zimmermans at great risk in jail, over something that occurs daily. The LE, DA they made this guy a target, I hope they don't have blood on their hands for it. It is a bit pathetic, thousands of Trayvons die, where is their rally? The race angle is what angers me, its always race bating.

Personally this poor girl did nothing wrong, I'm afraid she will become a target because of these games being played for political expediency, does anyone remember the DA?? She was literally smiling ear to ear when she made the press conference. She is up for relection soon, go figure.
edit on 14-6-2012 by kat2684 because: (no reason given)

When you are testifying before the court, under oath, and you LIE.. That is perjury. So yes, she is rightfully facing charges on perjury.

She did EVERYTHING wrong. The court was trying to determine the financial situation of the defendant. This is standard procedure. Mrs Zimmerman willfully lied about their finances, and then lied again when questioned about it.

Zimmerman was responsible for another man's death. The media turned this case into a circus, not the courts. I'm not claiming that Zimmerman was guilty or innocent - I'm just saying he pulled the trigger. He should most definitely go to court as should ANYONE when a death like this occurs.

The moral of the story is: Don't lie to the court. Especially about something that is easily traceable.

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kat2684
reply to post by JBA2848

Sorry I went on a rant.... lol

Honestly,

The bond should be set at a certain number, and LE should not be involved in this website, and how much money they collected. Its always about the money, let it go, I feel they are trying to make a statement with the Zimmermanns.

LE? Law Enforcement?

This isn't law enforcement, this is the judicial system. If you were involved in a possible felony you would be asked to disclose your finances too. Zimmerman is not being treated any better or worse than any other defendant would be. Why are so many people trying to claim he's being picked on when you can see hundreds of examples of the same thing EVERY DAY across this country.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join