It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our creator is preparing few people for a major event.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance
reply to post by storm2012

Alright, first you don't have to be so sarcastic. You can't treat me like a jerk like that!

I don't believe in your god, I'm not an idiot. ...

I welcome the "lights going out"! Can't happen too soon for me. But what if it's a war?

How long will your bottles of water last? It's not up to me to teach you about survival here.

My point is, that there are non-christians preparing, some are better prepared that others. If it was a religious thing, don't you think that this god or that one would be overtly preparing their own?

The common sense to prepare is not inspired by any god other than your own intelligence to look at the world and realize stuff is going to get tough soon.

First of all i am not telling you to believe in any god, the creator is only one, the religions are different but at the end the creator is only one. And I am not being a jerk, your the one who is blaming me to make you believe in my god, which i never did . All I am talking about is stocking up on food and water, nothing about believing my god.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Invariance

Stop overreacting about stuff, he never told you to believe in any god.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Instead of God warning us about 3 days of darkness maybe God should stop it. Or at least warn all of us with a big booming voice coming from the heavens.

Would you really want to hear that? I wouldn't...

Just sayin'.

Can we vote for a new God in 2012?

Well if the NWO get their asses into gear, we may not get a choice

link   

Where did I blame you for "making" me believe in your god?

When you patronize someone by saying things like

Do you even know what is EMP?

Or generally treating someone like they're a twit is being a jerk.

Your basic question in the OP was if people thought others agreed with you that your

Creator is preparing you for a major event

Simple answer: no, I disagree with you

link   
I just wish your god would lower the prices in the shops, so I could afford to go stock up, on another matter, I saw a few ufo's in oct 2010 that landed near my home, and since then have felt like the guy in close encounters knowing something is coming but not sure when or where, help! save me from the mash potatoes!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Instead of God warning us about 3 days of darkness maybe God should stop it. Or at least warn all of us with a big booming voice coming from the heavens.

Just sayin'.

Can we vote for a new God in 2012?

Hello, yes there is a new teacher for Earth arriving please look at this video if you get a chance. Look at time 5:45 to 6:30. They dont need any voting. Its a cycle that has been followed by years.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Here's what I always want to ask doomsday preppers: Why would you WANT to live if the earth underwent a horrible devastation? Could you imagine what it would be like even after all these events had stopped? Every city would probably look like Godzilla went on a five day Jack Daniels bender. Honestly... I think I'd rather be dead.

And besides, believing in god you'd be going to heaven, right? So why are you so worried about survival?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

link   
This has to be a troll post, if not written by some semi-literate kid with a paranoid imagination....I mean, it's even got the YouTube video and all, come on....

Even if this poster is sincere; mate, I don't take survival tips from someone who still lives with their mum...

*shakes head*

link   

Originally posted by Invariance

Where did I blame you for "making" me believe in your god?

When you patronize someone by saying things like

Do you even know what is EMP?

Or generally treating someone like they're a twit is being a jerk.

Your basic question in the OP was if people thought others agreed with you that your

Creator is preparing you for a major event

Simple answer: no, I disagree with you

Okay you should have replied just saying no than. You should not have argued about me telling you relive in my god. I even said its your choice.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
WOW!~

30 Bottles of Poweraide! Don't over extend yourself there pal.

Those 30 bottles are going to last you 15 days. Trust me, that won't be enough should the SHTF.

So I hardly call what you are "hoarding" hoarding.

When you have enough water/fluid to last you 6 months, then you might have some sort of "divine" intervention. Other than that, you have a squirt of pee and barely enough to be considered any type of survival plan.

1 Gallon of water, PER DAY, per person is what you are going to need.

link   

Shakes head... still don't know where in all this I said you were making me believe in your god, please post the quote or a link,

Thanks

link   

Originally posted by Xaphan
Here's what I always want to ask doomsday preppers: Why would you WANT to live if the earth underwent a horrible devastation? Could you imagine what it would be like even after all these events had stopped? Every city would probably look like Godzilla went on a five day Jack Daniels bender. Honestly... I think I'd rather be dead.

And besides, believing in god you'd be going to heaven, right? So why are you so worried about survival?
edit on 11-6-2012 by Xaphan because: (no reason given)

to go to heaven is not an easy trip buddy, read the vedic astrology. Its too much to explain. Hell is easy trip, just commit sins and yes every soul ends up there. But to meet heaven , you have a long way to go.
edit on 11-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Know what, that is a great question.. If you believe in god and believe you are going to heaven when all this takes place, why would you worry about stocking up and sitting out a catastrophe? Wouldn't you be raptured anyway if you were so sure you were on the good list? I'm not sure if you are meant too bring your own snacks though..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

I'm not going to knock you for believing in god, its your choice, but you have contradicted yourself to a point here.. If you believe in god, you shouldn't need supplies..

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

Know what, that is a great question.. If you believe in god and believe you are going to heaven when all this takes place, why would you worry about stocking up and sitting out a catastrophe? Wouldn't you be raptured anyway if you were so sure you were on the good list? I'm not sure if you are meant too bring your own snacks though..

going to heaven is not easy, your life span here on earth is about 100 years, there are planets and stages you have to pass. Other planets have life span of 1000 years, and even 1 millions years. We cant see this humans beings living on other planets. We are not meant too. If you dont become spiritually advanced on Earth you will be born on Earth again and experience pain, disease and wear like situations. Remember you want to move up in life. I cant write everything I know, but yes to reach heave or the planet of the all mighty is a long journey.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I'm not going to knock you for believing in god, its your choice, but you have contradicted yourself to a point here.. If you believe in god, you shouldn't need supplies..

I understand what you are saying, and you are completely right, but god wants few humans beings to survive to create a newer world, god might even give you a new life span, he is the creator. Do you really think this world is a good place, look at all the killings, all the drug / liquor use, look at the pollution, war, people dying. I think life will change soon for the good and peace.

Do you remember Noah's, ark. He saved few humans and all the animals, to create more in the newer world.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It sounds like you're a Hindu.

this is an English speaking site based in America, so the assumption I think when you said god, is that you meant the christian god.

Not that it really makes any difference I guess...

I still don't think that any god (if any exist) really gives a rat's how you shop.
edit on 6/11/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Xaphan

I wouldn't consider myself a "Prepper", but I am prepared to a degree. I don't think anyone can be fully prepared.

As for living after a SHTF scenario?, I consider life to be a adventure to be experienced and relished each and every day. I will continue that path, no matter how rough.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Good Morning ,

First of all some of you might think this is funny or stupid, but this what I have been thinking. Take it seriously or as a joke, I wont mind, its your choice.

This past few weeks, I have been shopping a lot. I mean a lot (Food). Rarely I do this, but I couldn't seem to figure out why. Well yesterday I went to shop for a just one thing in particular and ended up buying a lot more. A lot of you people think this is normal , but I dont think so. Let me explain you why.

You guys probably think, I bought a lot of junk food , like cookies, chips, candy , soda, and etc.

But from past two weeks, I have been storing up on Gatorade, powerade, vitamin water, water, and packets of rice. So far I have 30 bottles of powerade and Gatorade combined, a 24 pack of water, 4 bottles of vitamin water and 7 packets of rice. My mom is like why are you buying this much stuff, my whole family is wondering, I didn't know either, but I told them i am going to use it if i go play basketball or something. Yesterday again, I went again and bought more drink and than it kicked to me. I taught about it my self, why am I buying all this food. Than thinking about it, I was like what if something or someone is preparing for something to come. Like I am storing all this food and beverage for some event. Just think about it, everything I have bought can be saved for a year or more. Looking the expiration dates on the gatorade, its shows jan 06, 2013. So its good for 8 months or so. Bottled water has shelf life of 2 years or so.

Last night, before i was going to sleep, I went on YouTube, and I put in search three days of darkness. Surprisingly I have seen all videos of three of days of darkness on YouTube, but I just saw a new one. I clicked on it to view it.

Please watch the video and deff look at time 6 min to 7 min clip

She went through the same thing. I dont know if this is a preparation few people are going through, but I am just putting it out there, I mean stocking up on food and beverages will not hurt you, its not like your wasting money. I am not telling you to go buy some videos or books and waste money, but this is something you can use or need in the future if nothing even happens. But if something does, hey go down to your basement and you will have the stuff you need. Me personally will take this a Lil bit seriously and I am planning to buy another case of water and leave it in the basement.

Let me know if you guys feel the same about this topic. Take care all of you.

Weird, I've been doing the same thing. I usually shop for food one week at a time (I know, big no-no), but lately, I have been doing major stockpiling. I've been spending way more at the grocery store than usual, even though I need to budget for a vacation that's coming up in 3 weeks. The oddest part is that I am stocking up on things like crazy, though I am eating less than ever. It's like I've been training my body to consume less in order to conserve more.

I had a dream two nights ago about a date: October 10th. I'm a dj in real life and my husband is, too. However, we haven't played out in 5 years since we moved to Colorado. I had a dream a year or so ago about friends that have passed away and they were all playing casual sets all day at a semi-open air arena, but my husband and I weren't on the list to play, so I was bummed out. I kept telling them that I couldn't believe I was seeing them, it had been so long, and asked where they'd been. I didn't realize it in the dream, but as soon as I woke, I thought it was strange because the four I saw and spoke with had all been dead for between 4-9 years.

So my dream two nights ago. I was again at the arena, but it was part of the high school just down the street from me. My husband and two children were with me and we saw people handing out flyers. My husband and I looked for our dj names and didn't see them. There was an old man, however, sitting at a folding table with a clipboard. You had to fill in your real name, email address, and dj name and then you'd get booked for an upcoming show. I told my husband that I hope it would be later because we needed time to get our friends here from Chicago. Yet, I knew we'd see them. The old man handed me the clipboard and on the top, October 10th was circled and prominent. I sighed a sigh of relief at seeing it wasn't set until October because I knew we'd all be able to get together by then, that everyone we knew would be here then, and then I woke. Freaked me out because of the dream prior and I knew that no one could play or meet up until they had passed on, sort of like heaven for djs
Does make me wonder about October 10th. I haven't been able to "see" much past September of this year, so makes me wonder.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
It sounds like you're a Hindu.

this is an English speaking site based in America, so the assumption I think when you said god, is that you meant the christian god.

Not that it really makes any difference I guess...

I still don't think that any god (if any exist) really gives a rat's how you shop.
edit on 6/11/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

Its not about shopping, I understand what you are trying to say, but clearly I dont shop at all. If I am thirsty i will just go buy a water bottle or something, but me stocking up, I just feel deep inside its a sign for something. I mean its not like i am wasting money and its not like i am telling people to waste money , its people's choice. I am just giving my opinion based on what I have experienced.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join