Our creator is preparing few people for a major event.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Instead of God warning us about 3 days of darkness maybe God should stop it.

There ya' go.
That gets to the heart of it. A really good discussion could come of that!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
It sounds like you're a Hindu.

this is an English speaking site based in America, so the assumption I think when you said god, is that you meant the christian god.

Not that it really makes any difference I guess...

I still don't think that any god (if any exist) really gives a rat's how you shop.
edit on 6/11/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

yes and my knowledge is based on Hinduism.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Originally posted by storm2012

going to heaven is not easy, your life span here on earth is about 100 years, there are planets and stages you have to pass.

Well the life span where I am is roughly 70-80 years for a start. Other planets do not support human life either, that is a stage no-one will pass.

Other planets have life span of 1000 years, and even 1 millions years. We cant see this humans beings living on other planets. We are not meant too.

You can believe what you want, that is your god given right. My beliefs are different to yours though, not everyone believes what you are saying whether it is written or not.

If you dont become spiritually advanced on Earth you will be born on Earth again and experience pain, disease and wear like situations. Remember you want to move up in life. I cant write everything I know, but yes to reach heave or the planet of the all mighty is a long journey.

No, I believe that when i die I get buried in the ground, eaten by worms possibly and what comes after that is out of my control. You need to remember, the universe is chaotic and even if what your saying was correct, I find it hard to believe that it will be all love and happiness. beings from other dimesions are also evil according to some if they are even real...
edit on 11-6-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Sorry bit I think I'm a bit slow understanding. This is a question to the OP:
You are saying that you buy stuff that you don't mean to buy, correct?
How does that come about? Do you have blackouts or are you in a trance? I am serious here.
Or are you aware that you picked up another bag of rice but you think "ah what the heck" and deep down think that if TSHTF it might come in handy?
Can you not stop yourself or don't you want to stop yourself?
When you come home, are you surprised that you bought more?
I can't get my head around the "not knowing" what you are doing part.

My own experience is that I recently kept buying tinned tomatoes, believing that I need a couple of tins but when I came home I found about 7, hidden in various places.
I don't think it is doomsday buying though, it's my sloppiness for not checking and having a terrible memory. Now I have stopped buying any and am using them up slowly.

I think the OP is young and is quite concerned about a SHTF scenario and she would also like to have something weird to write about here on ATS. She is obviously worried as she is praying a lot etc. It is sad that the young ones are dragged into this but it is a non-story unless she has actual blackouts, hears god telling her what to do or goes into a trance shopping.

link   
Here look at this image www.japaretreats.com...
edit on 11-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

link   
No one is listening to you OP. Why?

And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man.

Luke 17:26

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hecate666
Sorry bit I think I'm a bit slow understanding. This is a question to the OP:
You are saying that you buy stuff that you don't mean to buy, correct?
How does that come about? Do you have blackouts or are you in a trance? I am serious here.
Or are you aware that you picked up another bag of rice but you think "ah what the heck" and deep down think that if TSHTF it might come in handy?
Can you not stop yourself or don't you want to stop yourself?
When you come home, are you surprised that you bought more?
I can't get my head around the "not knowing" what you are doing part.

My own experience is that I recently kept buying tinned tomatoes, believing that I need a couple of tins but when I came home I found about 7, hidden in various places.
I don't think it is doomsday buying though, it's my sloppiness for not checking and having a terrible memory. Now I have stopped buying any and am using them up slowly.

I think the OP is young and is quite concerned about a SHTF scenario and she would also like to have something weird to write about here on ATS. She is obviously worried as she is praying a lot etc. It is sad that the young ones are dragged into this but it is a non-story unless she has actual blackouts, hears god telling her what to do or goes into a trance shopping.

First thing I am male,

I am not scared about any doomsday disaster, nor any natural disaster, If I die, i will die.

Second I have no memory loss or I am in trance.

Third I live a normal life like any other human being

I am an Electrical Engineer and I am not young.

And me shopping and buying things I dont need , is rare to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I do believe one thing in all of this. Once you learn to understand that you will and must die, then you have come to terms with life and you can achieve anything you want with or without a bible. When it comes down to it, we are created to die.. Enjoy the time you have in between bro.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy
I do believe one thing in all of this. Once you learn to understand that you will and must die, then you have come to terms with life and you can achieve anything you want with or without a bible. When it comes down to it, we are created to die.. Enjoy the time you have in between bro.

I do enjoy my life to the fullest bro. I work, party and sleep lol like any other being. I am just sharing my experience that's all. Its not like i am scared or anything , but just to see what other people think. Remember one thing this are peoples opinion , if you choose to take seriously go ahead, but if not than read and move on. So I am basically reading what people post and see if anything relates to my experience. check this image out tho. www.japaretreats.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

So far I have 30 bottles of powerade and Gatorade combined, a 24 pack of water, 4 bottles of vitamin water and 7 packets of rice.

Is this a joke? With that amount of food and drinks you will not live even a week if something big happens.

I don't know how many live in your house but if you are 4 people that ammount of food is nothing for 4 people.

If something big happens the only ones safe are the ones that have stored thousands of bottled water and closed food, also you will need a bunker with lighting and a lot of other stuff.

To be more precise the only ones that are safe are VIP people and government people that can access to the best bunkers in the world.

Believe me if something big happens almost nobody is going to be safe. Maybe not even in a government bunker
edit on 11-6-2012 by maxmax because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxmax

So far I have 30 bottles of powerade and Gatorade combined, a 24 pack of water, 4 bottles of vitamin water and 7 packets of rice.

Is this a joke? With that amount of food and drinks you will not live even a week if something big happens.

I don't know how many live in your house but if you are 4 people that ammount of food is nothing for 4 people.

If something big happens the only ones safe are the ones that have stored thousands of bottled water and closed food, also you will need a bunker with lighting and a lot of other stuff.

To be more precise the only ones that are safe are VIP people and government people that can access to the best bunkers in the world.

Believe me if something big happens almost nobody is going to be safe. Maybe not even in a government bunker

I never said about a particular disaster, I said some event, it can be any disaster, it can be for few weeks, months or years. No one knows, its better to prepare than be sorry. It can be a EMP attack, a storm, flooding, Nuke, war, earthquake, asteroid, any disaster can occur.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

I started doing this for about a month or so. Picking up cans of food and other items just in case.. But something told me it doesn't matter what I do. If something catastophic was going to happen, my instincts at the time would get me through. Whether or not that means walking on peoples heads in supermarkets or simply bugging out, I don't know.

I have thought and done what you have done, but when it comes down to it, It was my decision and my choice. I also decided to stop because I have taught myself that it is not likely anything like this will happen in my lifetime and even if it did, I am prepared in other ways.. Just being ready without anything is a great start.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

The first thing I feel like asking you is how old are you ?

Jihad is not a person, or even a group of people so Jihad does nothing and especially it does nothing with EMP's .
Jihad is a word that means holy war.
Then I want to know what an EMP would do to water?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxmax

You dont think someone could live a week on seven bags of rice? Do you realize the yield of seven bags of rice ? The OP certainly has enough water to cook that much rice. If you have a refrigerator seven bags of rice could last more than a month for one person. You'd have to really like rice though LOL.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Please read all of these quotes, and its not a bash a dig or meant in ANY derogatory fashion what so ever, its just a general curiosity to try and understand some of the psychology going on here....

And a quick point to note, think about how vast the universe is, why would 'God' pick on our planet, and make you, which wouldn't even equate to a mere ant in the grand scheme of things start to horde?

I am just stocking up, dont know why.

Of course you know why, else you wouldnt do it. There is some fallable reason for your behaviour, and you see it a neccessity to do it, so you are, with your own reasoning, no one elses.

Because In my life I have experienced a lot

Again, the objective word being "I". It seems to be a very personal matter.

A lot of other people are stocking up too.

Coincidence? Maybe since its 2012, and its been hyped up to a point where SOMETHING is going to happen, apparently.....EVERYONE in this world is thinking the same stuff, speculating that SOMETHING BAD is going to happen, but ask one of them, and they have no answers (*if they do, its usually a VERY uneducated guess, or a "I read it on the internet" response)

but he is leading me towards something

By he, i pressume you are reffering to 'God' i quote 'God' since i find the word over used and very misunderstood, but regardless, the fact you believe in something based purely on faith, i would attribute this to your outlandish hoarding, so indeed could be the act of 'God' brought on by yourself, and not an external force/interaction.

vedic astrology

You used this phrase a few times throughout the post, Astrology has no backing for a start, and is a load of pepperoni, as an astronomer i find it an insulting word, and even quite embaressing for people that base there actions/life around Astrology.

Hell is easy trip, just commit sins and yes every soul ends up there. But to meet heaven , you have a long way to go.

Superb quote from the Book of being Scared. Of course its easy to goto Hell lol and hard to get to heaven, means you have to try harder, and get scared a little more of Hell......Hell, it could be a real scary place, but since its fantasy, im not too worried, nor should you be.

but god wants few humans beings to survive to create a newer world

Couldn't 'God' just make a few new ones? Remember, he is the creator of everything, so surely a few meat and chips would be an easy task for 'God'? So in reality, there is no reason to keep any human beans back is there?

I just feel deep inside its a sign for something

So, 'God' didnt tell you, its a feeling you have? I think thats called an 'intelligent-mind' (*note - Intelligent to some degree)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
Instead of God warning us about 3 days of darkness maybe God should stop it. Or at least warn all of us with a big booming voice coming from the heavens.

Just sayin'.

Can we vote for a new God in 2012?

A new "god" has been in office, for quite a while now. Can't you SEE the difference? America is NOT what it used to be. Thanks to the NEW 'god' people have decided to serve. But, i'm SURE people will be calling on the old God, when SHTF. People always seem to call on the God they don't believe in, when disaster strikes. Funny how that works.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

The first thing I feel like asking you is how old are you ?

Jihad is not a person, or even a group of people so Jihad does nothing and especially it does nothing with EMP's .
Jihad is a word that means holy war.
Then I want to know what an EMP would do to water?

my bad , I meant to write electronic jihad abcnews.go.com...

About water, EMP will not cause any effect on the water, but will knock all the electronics equipments that help clean the water. Where will you get fresh water? And you dont need to know how old I am. Like I said its your choice. I even said some people will find it stupid and funny that I am writing this post, nothing new to me.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I think I get it!

Our friend storm2012 is stockpiling Gatorade in order to use it to irrigate the crops in the future new world!

Just like people used Brando to irrigate crops in the movie "Idiocracy"!

Gatorade's got electrolites!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Gatorade is worthless. What you really need is good pots, about 50 can openers ($1 for a cheap one) 1 million lighters and a few good water pumps. Oh a nice compound bow too. And I think they sell 50 lb bags of rice. Thats a good start

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLontra
I think I get it!

Our friend storm2012 is stockpiling Gatorade in order to use it to irrigate the crops in the future new world!

Just like people used Brando to irrigate crops in the movie "Idiocracy"!

Gatorade's got electrolites!

LoL that's funny, but I never mentioned any particular catastrophic event. I don't know why people assuming it will be catastrophic. I never said plants will die. I think this event that will occur will be for 3 to 4 weeks period. I dont know what tho. Could be anything from power cutting off, economy dying, or a natural disaster. Time will tell.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join