Our creator is preparing few people for a major event.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Good Morning ,

First of all some of you might think this is funny or stupid, but this what I have been thinking. Take it seriously or as a joke, I wont mind, its your choice.

This past few weeks, I have been shopping a lot. I mean a lot (Food). Rarely I do this, but I couldn't seem to figure out why. Well yesterday I went to shop for a just one thing in particular and ended up buying a lot more. A lot of you people think this is normal , but I dont think so. Let me explain you why.

You guys probably think, I bought a lot of junk food , like cookies, chips, candy , soda, and etc.

But from past two weeks, I have been storing up on Gatorade, powerade, vitamin water, water, and packets of rice. So far I have 30 bottles of powerade and Gatorade combined, a 24 pack of water, 4 bottles of vitamin water and 7 packets of rice. My mom is like why are you buying this much stuff, my whole family is wondering, I didn't know either, but I told them i am going to use it if i go play basketball or something. Yesterday again, I went again and bought more drink and than it kicked to me. I taught about it my self, why am I buying all this food. Than thinking about it, I was like what if something or someone is preparing for something to come. Like I am storing all this food and beverage for some event. Just think about it, everything I have bought can be saved for a year or more. Looking the expiration dates on the gatorade, its shows jan 06, 2013. So its good for 8 months or so. Bottled water has shelf life of 2 years or so.

Last night, before i was going to sleep, I went on YouTube, and I put in search three days of darkness. Surprisingly I have seen all videos of three of days of darkness on YouTube, but I just saw a new one. I clicked on it to view it.

Please watch the video and deff look at time 6 min to 7 min clip

She went through the same thing. I dont know if this is a preparation few people are going through, but I am just putting it out there, I mean stocking up on food and beverages will not hurt you, its not like your wasting money. I am not telling you to go buy some videos or books and waste money, but this is something you can use or need in the future if nothing even happens. But if something does, hey go down to your basement and you will have the stuff you need. Me personally will take this a Lil bit seriously and I am planning to buy another case of water and leave it in the basement.

Let me know if you guys feel the same about this topic. Take care all of you.
edit on 11-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Whats this have to do with god? Its more likely that its caused by reading ats....

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by phroziac

not at all, this is me just buying stuff out of no where and stocking it, not bec of ATS. I am just posting this on ATS to see if others feel the same.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
I do similar things, but is because I don't want to have to go to the grocery store every other day or every week.
Nothing to do with any god. Laziness, maybe, but not god.

Do you watch too much "Doomsday Preppers" maybe?
edit on 6/11/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Actually, I buying less and less food and drinks, as I've noticed that much of it goes to waste. Guess the Creator has a swift destruction in plan for me. No need to stock up he says...you'll be among first to go.

On the other hand, I will be among the first to see if there is heaven or hell

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
I do similar things, but is because I don't want to have to go to the grocery store every other day or every week.

This is nothing to make a joke about, and no I dont watch doomsday preppers, I am just storing up on things, first time in my life. I dont even needs this things either, I am just stocking up, dont know why.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I have no idea why your god would be preparing me. I think it's common sense. Anyone looking at the world today with an ounce of IQ would get a little insurance.

It's noble to store supplies, but what will you do when the supplies run out? Do you know how to build shelter? Farm? Raise animals? Make soap? First aid? Do you know how to defend what you have or will you be the grocery store for the next bully with a gun?

Surviving ANYTHING takes a lot more than stockpiling goods! Survival is a mindset, it's what you live when the SHTF.

If our ancestors could live without a laptop, so can I
.... but I can guarantee, your god didn't make me do it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

This is nothing to make a joke about, and no I dont watch doomsday preppers, I am just storing up on things, first time in my life. I dont even needs this things either, I am just stocking up, dont know why.

I didn't make any jokes.

Why do you think god has anything to do with your behavior??????

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Invariance
I have no idea why your god would be preparing me. I think it's common sense. Anyone looking at the world today with an ounce of IQ would get a little insurance.

It's noble to store supplies, but what will you do when the supplies run out? Do you know how to build shelter? Farm? Raise animals? Make soap? First aid? Do you know how to defend what you have or will you be the grocery store for the next bully with a gun?

Surviving ANYTHING takes a lot more than stockpiling goods! Survival is a mindset, it's what you live when the SHTF.

If our ancestors could live without a laptop, so can I
.... but I can guarantee, your god didn't make me do it.

hey its your choice. First thing you need to survive is Water. Without water you will die in few days. Shelter should be available, look at the all this houses built on earth , do you really think all of them will be destroyed. What if America gets EMP'ed by the Jihad soon. Do you even know what is EMP?

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Look where you hang out. One of the top conspiracy sites on the web. Now, imagine all this stuff you've been reading about, all these doom and gloom threads, mixing in your sub-conscious. The idea of prepping for survival is in many of us, it just comes out in different ways.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012

I didn't make any jokes.

Why do you think god has anything to do with your behavior??????

Because In my life I have experienced a lot and I have noticed something or someone save my life. Also I meditate and pray to god a lot. I have learned to chant mantras and prayers from the vedic knowledge.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

First thing you need to survive is Water. Without water you will die in few days. Shelter should be available, look at the all this houses built on earth , do you really think all of them will be destroyed. What if America gets EMP'ed by the Jihad soon. Do you even know what is EMP?

Do you?

An electro-magnetic pulse won't dry up wells or rivers.

It won't make gravity water towers cease to work.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAVID64
Look where you hang out. One of the top conspiracy sites on the web. Now, imagine all this stuff you've been reading about, all these doom and gloom threads, mixing in your sub-conscious. The idea of prepping for survival is in many of us, it just comes out in different ways.

I guess you are right in a way, and i understand what you mean, but this has nothing to do with doomsday, this is just what I have been going through lately, and I dont know why I am stocking up. A lot of other people are stocking up too. Its not only me , they also dont know why.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Because In my life I have experienced a lot and I have noticed something or someone save my life. Also I meditate and pray to god a lot. I have learned to chant mantras and prayers from the vedic knowledge.
That makes you think god is making you stockpile gatorade and water?

A lot of other people are stocking up too. Its not only me , they also dont know why.
How do you know those people stocking up don't know why?
Did you ask all of them?

Anyway I thought you knew why you were.
God is making you do it, you said you believe.
edit on 6/11/2012 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

link   

First thing you need to survive is Water. Without water you will die in few days. Shelter should be available, look at the all this houses built on earth , do you really think all of them will be destroyed. What if America gets EMP'ed by the Jihad soon. Do you even know what is EMP?

Do you?

An electro-magnetic pulse won't dry up wells or rivers.

It won't make gravity water towers cease to work.

Life After An EMP Attack: No Power, No Food, No Transportation, No Banking And No Internet

Do you really think the water in the river is safe to drink with all the pollution?

link   

That makes you think god is making you stockpile gatorade and water?

NO not bec of that, but he is leading me towards something, and I am just sharing it.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Alright, first you don't have to be so sarcastic. You can't treat me like a jerk like that!

I don't believe in your god, I'm not an idiot. ...

I welcome the "lights going out"! Can't happen too soon for me. But what if it's a war?

How long will your bottles of water last? It's not up to me to teach you about survival here.

My point is, that there are non-christians preparing, some are better prepared that others. If it was a religious thing, don't you think that this god or that one would be overtly preparing their own?

The common sense to prepare is not inspired by any god other than your own intelligence to look at the world and realize stuff is going to get tough soon.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
All i have to say is watch the Olympics! ^_^
It will be well worth it!

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
This is how I feel about the topic. You obviously like gatorade so much you can't stop buying it.. You love water so you buy it as well. Obviously you are trying to become Lebron James or you love hording food and beverages...

God did not tell you to do this. You decide what you do. God is not prepping you for a world catastrophe, only you can. Your avatar says a lot about you... Maybe you are the one who is telling yourself to prepare...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Instead of God warning us about 3 days of darkness maybe God should stop it. Or at least warn all of us with a big booming voice coming from the heavens.

Just sayin'.

Can we vote for a new God in 2012?

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join