It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our creator is preparing few people for a major event.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

Let me know if you guys feel the same about this topic

Nope, hasn't happened to me. Though I must say that the thought of stocking up on things has been on my mind quite a lot here recently. However, I feel it is due more to the doom and gloom that seems to be increasing. At least you will be in a better position to ride out the waves than the majority of us.

Peace

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I think I might take the 3 days of darkness off from work. Just go home and sleep it off. Then when I wake up, if there are mainly a whole bunch of single girls left, I will need to get busy repopulating the planet. That would be a bummer if the power was off. We should probably tell the power plant workers how to prep for the 3 days of darkness. Stay inside and don't let any terminator demons inside. They may sound just like people you know but think terminator as in the movie. I was told only a holy candle would burn and it wouldn't burn if there was somone in the house full of sin. Of course the part where not many guys would survive peaked my interest. Then the part where everyone would be made young again peaked my interest again. Then I remember if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is. Supposedly the faithful will know the 3 days of darkness are about to start I believe by hearing a trumpet. Reminds me of some threads on here now that I think about it. I don't think it's the same thing though.

The story I heard about the 3 days of darkness was that it would last 3 days and demons would run all over the Earth killing everyone outside and attempting to get inside by sounding like people you know. They would clean the Earth. I heard so much that it sounds almost impossible for everything I heard to possibly happen. That's why I was saying it sounds like it would be a good time to take off from work and just sleep. 3 days of sleep would be a long time. If there is no electricity after that, it would be miserable. I might have to migrate to Canada or the North Pole. Of course I noticed if I don't eat that much, my metabolism drops fast and I'm not nearly as hot as normal. Apparently most people where I live at already have a super slow metabolism. They probably won't survive.

As far as stocking up goes, I just remembered I need to buy some beer. It's a health drink and lasts a long time when kept cool. It is probably better for you than a bunch of sugar filled or corn syrup filled drinks. Of course if the 3 days of darkness hits and kills off most guys, I encourage all you guys out there to stock up with long lasting drinks and food. I may be visiting if no one is home and you got killed off. That is until everything is past the expiration date. Then I may get out my compound bow and get some fresh meat hopping around my neighborhood or go on a longer journey with some other people and get some deer. I may have to find those guys who were the so called experts on Doomsday Preppers in Pickens county SC and ask if they really had a still to make moonshine and just claimed that it made fuel from wood.
edit on 12/6/12 by orionthehunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

I think it is just 100% pure arrogance to "speak for G'd" and to claim in public that G'd has chosen you to do something.

A relationship with the most high is very personal, and not something to "brag" about on the internet or in public.
edit on 12-6-2012 by yougetwhatyoudeserve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
weird, i bought 4 tins of sardines, 4 tins of tuna today...when stacking them in my little plastic cupboard i thought to my self, what am i doing? i need more than this, and water aswell, for a quick second....than i come back to reality and brushed it off. that is until now. hummm hummmm things that make you go hummmmmm.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
to the people criticizing god, you have lowered yourselfs amensly . you do realize that you are just as bad as those who believe/worship a "god". its childish, immature and pathetic to still see this behavior. when will mankind STFU, have a good look around and smell the roses.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
yes indeed, i have a couple of storage containers with a variety of dry goods, then a couple of racks of canned goods...water of course and a couple cases of beer and sports drinks which get recirculated every two weeks

but, you know with that '3 days of darkness' thing, a solar oven would be useless

so i maintain 4 full canisters of propane on a daily basis

but with all this Fukushima mess, we all might be glowing in the dark in the not too distant future
then what good will a stash of survival food do?
all them packages of pink salmon i got will likely have come from pacific salmon that were irradiated already
stocking up is an exercise in planning & frugality and is not a waste of time or being overly alarmist (imho)

have a good day

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012Bottled water has shelf life of 2 years or so.

ya u better watch out.. all that pure h2o might go bad...

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Please watch the video and deff look at time 6 min to 7 min clip

lol youtube poster had me sitting there really NOT having an issue of 3 days of darkness anymore...

he said :

They have months of darkness in Alaska. so why is three days of darkness bad?

nuff said

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

there s nothing wrong with your line of thinking.
Its allright to store some things.
however,
it will be useless.

look please -
what is about to happen, soon,
has nothing to do with 'physical survival '.

Though perhaps food will indeed bé an issue,
instead, worry about your spiritual protection
- and if you dont like that phrasing -
then " take care of your consciousness ".

Because it will be the change of consciousness what will be devastating, to most.

another dimension arriving in our reality is hard to imagine,
and scoffed by most,
ALSO ON Ats -
but it is a heartbreaking reality that WILL happen.

This year - i m almost absolutely sure.

worse -
dont listen to those, who practice 'to ascend '
or tell you dribble about 'astral travelling, merkabah, etc '

read my lips:
it WILL NOT HELP YOU.

...it will only bring you in anóther dimension of the trap of good vs evil

Go read your bible,
dont listen to no one
just read.

Bless you lil friend.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
..just please confirm to me you ve read previous post, Storm

because somehow, your OP touched me very much

bless

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Lions and Tigers and Bears............Oh My !!!!

Gloom and doom.

Fukishima radiation? Last year it was the oil in the Gulf. I wonder what it will be next year.

Ascending to a higher level of man on another planet or the same planet? Prove it.

Preparing for the fall of Western Civilization? Not likely in my life time.

Did you ever think that this world and this life is all you have and that there is no god or higher level of spirituality or higher level of ascension??

Why would God care about a planet of evolved apes? In the vastness that is the Universe, why are we so arrogant as to think a God gives one iota of thougth for us? It is because we are arrogant and need to believe that we are God's chosen. We invented God. We wrote that story. The fact that a God could end our miserable existance with a thought is exactly why it wouldn't happen.

Arrogant backwater monkeys......what will we dream up next?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
gotta love the logic of a bible banger...they stock up on supplies so this is immediately a sign from their god that a major event is coming..I'd have a cat scan done if i where you..there's stupid than there's religion stupid..I don't know whats worse, the fact that you believe this or the fact that you posted this in public

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by alkesh

Suppose he s right in anticipating something.

Why so saur make fun of him ?

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Lone12

because they are never, ever, ever right..how many times do we have to hear garbage like this..they've been spoutin' this s*** for over 2000 years now, and again it never ever happens..it's like that annoying itch you just can't reach..it gets old real fast

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

supermarkets are designed in the way so you buy a lot more stuff than you initially wanted to.
they watched the regular buyer, it's course of movement, and they devised a plan. I don't exactly remember of it, but with a little search, you could find it too.
even in the supermarkets people tend to 'migrate' in the same ways, so that it is fairly predictable how the owners can place various products.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I'm not going to take it seriously. Why? Because we all have to die. Death comes for everyone, but the main reason i'm not going to worry is because of the name in my avatar. Do not fear, for all these things must come to pass before the end. If anyone is worthy and deserving of my trust it is he.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease
to the people criticizing god, you have lowered yourselfs amensly . you do realize that you are just as bad as those who believe/worship a "god". its childish, immature and pathetic to still see this behavior. when will mankind STFU, have a good look around and smell the roses.

We believe and worship YHWH and we're childish? Well good then i say, because he wants us to run to him like little children.

Oh and, you just criticized the people who believe in YHWH and criticizing us is the same as criticizing him, so by your own definition you are childish, immature and pathetic.

Prophecies given 2500-3000 years ago are coming to pass right now as we live and breathe, and everything going on right now in the M.E. was foretold long ago and it's playing out just like that. If you really want to know the truth backed up by archeaology, i refer you to my signature link "archeaology and the truths of the holy bible".

Have a nice day!

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The vitamin water is OK...but the Powerade and gatorade is junk,,,DONT DRINK THAT ...............Gatorade will dehydrate you super fast..........."but it has electrolytes" hahahahhahaha ,,it has salt.,sugar and food coloring.

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
That girl in the youtube video looks really lost. While I believe in god ,this message didn't quite
resonate with what I know to be true for me. Still ,everyone deserves their own choice of belief.

The scarcity paradigm is nearing its end. Having the right knowledge and skills means
you can make clean water out of not just any and all contaminated water but also the air ,
since the air always has a certain percentage of moisture in it. Electrolysis of Oxygen & Hydrogen.

Shelf life of water? Sure it can go stale ,sterile or lifeless if you diminish its biological electric field.
But by circulating it you can make it last forever. Otherwise the Earth would have been devoid of
life a long time ago. That being said ,water is water and even when stale is often fine for drinking.

Then again ,stocking up on provisions is never a bad choice ,
seeing as we don't really know what might happen.
edit on 12/6/2012 by Mystic Technician because: Edit to fix

posted on Jun, 12 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Good Morning ,

First of all some of you might think this is funny or stupid, but this what I have been thinking. Take it seriously or as a joke, I wont mind, its your choice.

This past few weeks, I have been shopping a lot. I mean a lot (Food). Rarely I do this, but I couldn't seem to figure out why. Well yesterday I went to shop for a just one thing in particular and ended up buying a lot more. A lot of you people think this is normal , but I dont think so. Let me explain you why.

You guys probably think, I bought a lot of junk food , like cookies, chips, candy , soda, and etc.

But from past two weeks, I have been storing up on Gatorade, powerade, vitamin water, water, and packets of rice. So far I have 30 bottles of powerade and Gatorade combined, a 24 pack of water, 4 bottles of vitamin water and 7 packets of rice. My mom is like why are you buying this much stuff, my whole family is wondering, I didn't know either, but I told them i am going to use it if i go play basketball or something. Yesterday again, I went again and bought more drink and than it kicked to me. I taught about it my self, why am I buying all this food. Than thinking about it, I was like what if something or someone is preparing for something to come. Like I am storing all this food and beverage for some event. Just think about it, everything I have bought can be saved for a year or more. Looking the expiration dates on the gatorade, its shows jan 06, 2013. So its good for 8 months or so. Bottled water has shelf life of 2 years or so.

Last night, before i was going to sleep, I went on YouTube, and I put in search three days of darkness. Surprisingly I have seen all videos of three of days of darkness on YouTube, but I just saw a new one. I clicked on it to view it.

Please watch the video and deff look at time 6 min to 7 min clip

She went through the same thing. I dont know if this is a preparation few people are going through, but I am just putting it out there, I mean stocking up on food and beverages will not hurt you, its not like your wasting money. I am not telling you to go buy some videos or books and waste money, but this is something you can use or need in the future if nothing even happens. But if something does, hey go down to your basement and you will have the stuff you need. Me personally will take this a Lil bit seriously and I am planning to buy another case of water and leave it in the basement.

Let me know if you guys feel the same about this topic. Take care all of you.
edit on 11-6-2012 by storm2012 because: (no reason given)

Your title and what you posted is really misleading.....thank you for wasting my time

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join