It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If nothing happens, will you come back here and disavow all knowledge of this thread, or will you post a mea culpa?

Btw, did you use to post under the username "SatoriTheory" previously? The style of your explanation reeks of Mr. YU55 from last year.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uzumaki
Her white shirt at the end says "Spirit Indestructible"

These lyrics seem to have some double meaning:

That is interesting considering what I found out about the number 108 and the name Wenlock (one of the Olympic mascots) has this as part of the meaning:

Wenlock meaning

The number 2 Destiny suggests that the direction of growth in his lifetime will be toward gaining an understanding of people and a greater spiritual sense of the world around Wenlock.

Also, notice the number 2 associated with the name. Which is interchangeable with 11, a powerful number.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Speaking for myself, I don't know if the event the OP says will happen will actually happen. I do see the signs in the video that seem to be sending some sort of message.

But asking someone to disavow all the knowledge is over the top. It's like asking a person to admit there is no such thing as being psychic just because a psychic got something wrong.

Mind you, this is all being interpreted by individuals who have biases and see things the way they want to see them. the only real consensus here is that the video is conveying an important message using strong symbolism associated with the esoteric.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If we make them nervous and the whole thing is cancelled, then we've done our bit here on ATS, though it wouldn't surprise me if they have a Plan B and Plan C, as it says in the lyrics

"Hey hey hey, what's the scenario"

See the Rockefeller Scenario Planning Document

Originally posted by ColAngus
If nothing happens, will you come back here and disavow all knowledge of this thread, or will you post a mea culpa?

Btw, did you use to post under the username "SatoriTheory" previously? The style of your explanation reeks of Mr. YU55 from last year.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The tin foil hats are too tight, gentlemen.

You gotta let the cabeza breathe.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by ColAngus

Speaking for myself, I don't know if the event the OP says will happen will actually happen. I do see the signs in the video that seem to be sending some sort of message.

But asking someone to disavow all the knowledge is over the top. It's like asking a person to admit there is no such thing as being psychic just because a psychic got something wrong.

Mind you, this is all being interpreted by individuals who have biases and see things the way they want to see them. the only real consensus here is that the video is conveying an important message using strong symbolism associated with the esoteric.

I'm not asking him to do anything.

I'm asking him if nothing happens, will he pretend this thread never happened or will he admit he was wrong.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
If we make them nervous and the whole thing is cancelled, then we've done our bit here on ATS

Ah, the old "ATS effect" excuse.

Anytime a bat-guano crazy thread is posted, and it amazingly doesn't happen, the OP often times points to the "ATS effect" in claiming "WE STOPPED IT!"

x 10000000000000.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Yet it still escapes the attention of many that the internet is now the single most significant resource of information around the globe. That tells you everything you need to know, but respectfully, as the Dragon's say: ''I'm out''.

You know how I stumbled across ATS? I wanted to learn about Dan Brown after reading the Da Vinci code, it took me less than 5 clicks and I was here and exposed to a true mongrel between percieved truth and a load of bollocks. Nothing I have read in this thread is original thought or interpretation, just the same glossy tit-bits of so called ''sources'' that suggest symbology x,y or z is relevant to so called fact x,y or z.

Anyone with an ounce of sense will understand the gratuitous nature of the symbology used in this video after watching it, that's why it's so blatant. If it's puzzling or exciting for you, then I'm pleased for you.

You may wish to change the title of your thread though...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Grace Jones - Slave To The Rhythm notice the hoop.

This statue is across from Westwood Trustees in Waterloo place, notice the rings in her hand.

Is there any way of finding out what events will be held or if a parade will be going down Waterloo place anywhere near this statue?

Now back to the video you posted, The Swarovski Swan Logo so what happened in 1988 maybe some one can see something relevant, im still reading it.

I noticed her outfit in this, hoop earrings, competitors vest and the shoulder pads look British to me

i'm just putting what i see out there, my two cents so far.. the Olympics

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The possible Olympic mascot connection_0:28 checkered board theme once again,

youtu.be...

edit on 13-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

WTF... Is that a communist salute

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BAZ752
Nothing I have read in this thread is original thought or interpretation, just the same glossy tit-bits of so called ''sources'' that suggest symbology x,y or z is relevant to so called fact x,y or z.

The interpreted warning was not on the Internet, so I posted it up out of duty, not to be original, but to get an important message/warning out to the masses. I've lost money by being here, it annoys me but I do it out of duty.

Anyone with an ounce of sense will understand the gratuitous nature of the symbology used in this video after watching it, that's why it's so blatant.

One needs a good understanding of the overall agenda to be able to put the full explanation together. It's taken many sharp minds in this thread to get to where we are now, this information was not previously available on the Internet, but it is now.

If it's puzzling or exciting for you, then I'm pleased for you.

Solving this puzzle is not 'exciting', it's disturbing, I feel pain as I study it, read other people's posts and write up interpretations. I don't enjoy being part of this, but I'm not going to put my head in the sand either.

Maybe you think this is a popularity contest, believe me I'd rather not be here at all and instead be focusing on my business.

I notice your 6 threads have managed 3 flags in total; if it's popularity that you're after, stop trying to be popular, and instead post from your heart. That's the biggest advice I can give you, and that's from someone who detests being popular but often ends up at the center of large things and on the mainstream news.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by Furbs

Your response demonstrates that you don't understand how using symbolism to appeal to the subconscious mind works.

ETA: If you've seen some of my other posts you will have read about how symbols have a much more powerful affect on the subconscious mind than the conscious one. i.e. displaying the number on a building front and focusing on it in the video is much more powerful than simply flashing the number 108 across the screen.

edit on 13-6-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

ETA again: I did not say that was the history of the number on the building. I said it was the history of the number 108 which is displayed on the building.
edit on 13-6-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

That is EXACTLY what you said.

Here is some information on the # 108 seen on the building

You appear to have a tenuous grasp of English symbols, and you expect me to believe you have a better grasp of subliminal symbols?

I don't think you understand how symbolism and the subconscious mind works.

I could show you the number 108 six thousand times.. ..but if I don't know what you -mean- by the number.. ... I am not going to get the message.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
reply to post by Gumerk

WTF... Is that a communist salute

love and harmony
Whateva

Not sure, could you post a "communist salute" for comparison?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Other examples are more slanted to the side like these kids are doing, but they all have the basic hand and arm shape.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

108 stands out in this clip, so i typed it in and found.. tada...

The same statue and building i saw. which is also the same building that Westwood Trustees is in.

maybe its just a coincidence, i dont know but i was like wow when it came up.

love and harmony
Whateva
edit on 13/6/12 by Whateva69 because: oops silly spell check lol

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Excellent find Whateva69, it seems there's some much to be uncovered!

reply to post by Whateva69

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

She's like a bird, who doesn't know where her soul or home are.

My god, she's been at this for years.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Yeah its strange how things just fall into place sometimes, at first i was trying to find the illuminati card #108 but i didn't know how to look for it, im still trying to find out what the Swarovski Swan logo has to do with it though, i cant see anything that pops out with the 1988 year it was created in.

another thing that stands out in the clip is the scene where the guy and girl standing on the footpath look up at the performer on stilts. there is a man hole between them but i cant read what it says.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Diplomat

Nope most people just don't understand who runs the entertainment industry.

They don't connect the dots.

The symbolism is to preprogram you for the up coming agenda.

No description for video. But video pretty much says it all.

No description for video but video pretty much says it all.

And yes there are other dimensional beings some call demons or jinns.

Do the research like the video suggests.

And yes there is such a thing as human sacrifice................idol worship still exists.
edit on 13-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join