It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

Judge ye not least thee be judged

Judging others when you, yourself are not perfect is not prudent.

It's egotistical.

Some homosexuals are homosexual because of hormones and other body / mental / chemical reasons we have yet to know.

Animals have homosexuals.

Who are you to judge?

Are you God?

Before you judge another, just make sure your own laundry is 100% clean.

One thing you need to work on is kindness and understanding.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Homosexuals - and their mates in the Catholic Church and other single sex orders - have invaded my space and have made my life a misery. Homosexuals are artificial. They are created post-natally.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Before you judge another, just make sure your own laundry is 100% clean.

I think it is. That's what they're scared of.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Trafalgar1805 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
so nelly furtado is a seer of a new world order.

madonna will be the supreme overlord. she will threaten us with exposing her breasts and dancing around in a thong humming kaballa mysticism. i aint about to rock that boat....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

When she begins walking down the street, the number "108" is written on the building glass. The number 108 is one of great significance in the Rosicrucian order, as it exemplifies the time frame of some of their cycles.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Metaphysician50
reply to post by Rubinstein

When she begins walking down the street, the number "108" is written on the building glass. The number 108 is one of great significance in the Rosicrucian order, as it exemplifies the time frame of some of their cycles.

The number 108 is also of great importance to that business.

It is how they get their mail.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rebelv

When Madonna came out on that throne and I saw that costumes i just about DIED! They really are getting more and more brazen. Almost every single gosh dang video is laden with these symbols and they enact these rituals right in front of the masses.

I feel I should say that this subject thoroughly intrigues me. I am not Christian. I hold no religious beliefs. Honestly, I don't think these people worship Satan. I honestly belief that they are doing nothing more than continuing on with very ancient and esoteric beliefs in which they belief that symbols are very powerful even magical (for lack of a better word) and can affect the subconscious mind on the individual level. If you believe in a universal consciousness, like I do and they most likely do as well, then the bigger the audience, the more powerful the affect.

The biggest and most powerful ritual they have pulled off to date which probably altered the universal consciousness and a very deep level was 9/11. They got the entire world involved on this one. Many people will tell you that it affected their psyche on a very deep level. I know it did mine. I can hardly ever see the video or go back to that day without getting emotional. I was depressed for two weeks. Oddly enough, it was only after I attended a church sermon (the only time I was enveloped in a positive energy for the first time since that day) did I over come this. It was immediate.

I'm rambling....

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Metaphysician50

Thanks for that!

That is definitely something we need to consider.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm very intrigued by the posts made referencing a possible connection to the London Olympics. Has anyone else see the mascot for the London Olympics??!!! Named Wenlock & Mandeville. I wonder why the designed mascots only have 1 eye (they label as a camera to record everything)?
mascot-games.london2012.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Wow, a perfect human being...........must be nice.

Again, you appear and I mean this respectfully, judgmental and prejudice.

"The Church" or any / all organized religions have been for the most part corrupted.

If you are talking about the Catholic Church, that was corrupted a loooooooooooooooooong time ago in a big way.

A new commandment I give to you - LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU. - Jesus

Possibly you have issues with your sexuality, possibly from being abused as a child?

IF that is the case.

That was a person or persons, not the actual teachings, the actual real teachings, particularly of Christ was one of love and not judging.

In fact he mentioned not judging others multiple times.

There is no such thing as a perfect person, we all have our faults we need to work on.

Live and let live.

Now, I do not condone ANY openly displays of overt sexuality around children. Get a room expression comes to mind.

I do not condone gay parades nor do I approve of women scantly dressed like in South American Carnival parading around (heterosexual).

One of the chief ways Satan gets us is by hate and sex.

Humanity's two main weaknesses.

As human beings in 3d bodies there are things we cannot see, hear, taste, feel or smell.

We call things we can't figure out paranormal.

A bear can smell you a mile away.

A eagle has way better eye sight than a human.

Some animals have night vision

Some animals can hear 1,000 X's (or better) than us.

We are very limited in our three dimensional bodies with our 3 dimensional senses.

A book you might find interesting is Politics Prophecy & The Supernatural by L. A. Marzulli.

There are things we don't believe in because we can't see, taste, feel, smell or hear them...........but that doesn't mean "they" don't exist.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

There are other threads where this sort of thing can be discussed. This one has nothing to do with homosexuals.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Tynee

No, they are nothing but pawns, patsies..............the game goes much deeper than that and the ruling entity is far above these two lowly figures you mention.

You do not understand the game being played, nor the chess pieces being used.

And 911, like wise was a ritual. 9+1+1=11

Google 11 and numerology.

These are sacred sciences brought down to man by the fallen angels.

And yes there is such a thing as being able to manipulate your reality though manipulating vibrational frequencies.

edit on 13-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Inocrazseenow

The all seeing eye. Google that and you will come up with a lot.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Yep, you know when they come out that brazen it's getting close to game time.

Now is the time to decide which team you are aligned with.

Starred your post, it's getting pretty obvious.

Now my husband says "it's just entertainment".

Well, the smartest thing Satan or whoever this dark overlord is has done is to make the majority of humans believe he does not exist.

Up until I saw that half time "show" I was pretty much non Christian.

But, I did study the occult and seeing that ritual changed my perception that there is a cosmic chess game going on.

Amazing how people with little or no talent can rack up the amount of money they do...........and several have even admitted to selling their souls.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Thanks for that clarification GOD! Thank you so much!

edit on 13-6-2012 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes, there is a cosmic-type "game" being played out and we are all a part of it because we are all part of the universal consciousness and have the power to make it happen. However, I must say that putting whatever is going on in the boxes of Christianity and Satanism is a mistake, IMHO. I think it is a mistake because religion is made up by humans in order to put what they can't understand into such boxes and develop belief systems based strongly on bias and the want to control others. Many of the tales and mythologies from these religions can be traced back to ancient esoteric beliefs.

In fact, I personally don't think these people even worship Satan, but that is not to say they are not malevolent. I think this characterization has been made simply because their beliefs are obviously non-Christian which, to Christians, automatically orients them with Satan. The main figure they seem to worship is Baphomet. Many associate him/her with Satan, but this is not so. Baphomet is "simply" a figure of duality. Esoteric belief dictates that our existence is unique in that it is a dualistic one. We are here to experience the duality of nature. Baphomet is a male and female figure with one hand pointing up and the other down. It is dark and light, heaven and hell, love and hate.

Characteristics of Baphomet are portrayed numerous times in media. In fact, the video we are discussing shows Nelly at one point moving her arms about like the Indian Goddess Shiva and one of the stills shows her with one hand pointing up and the other down just like Baphomet. Lady Gag does this a lot in her photo shoots often while wearing a head dress which resembles the head and/or horns of a goat (Baphomet is a goat creature).

edit on 13-6-2012 by nunya13 because: typos and such

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
REQUEST TO ALL GETTING PERTURBED WITH THOSE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH THE SUBJECT MATTER:

Ignore them. Who cares if they don't agree. This is not a topic that can be easily explained. Don't get upset when they make childish comments. They are simply trying to ridicule those who have beliefs they do not. Let it be...

The only power they have in this thread is the power you are all giving them when you respond to their comments with frustration. Don't respond to their comments and they will go away or at least become a little less noisy.
edit on 13-6-2012 by nunya13 because: clarify

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I don't know why everyone keeps saying 1st August or 10th August. It can only be 10th August. 10th August 2012 has the same numerological value as September 11, 2001. 1st August 2012 does not.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Adama because: Corrected date in text

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
There is a lot wrong with this song.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Auburn2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Adama
I don't know why everyone keeps saying 1st August or 10th August. It can only be 10th August. 10th August 2012 has the same numerological value as September 11, 2001. 1st August 2012 does not.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Adama because: Corrected date in text

9-11-2001 adds up to 14
8-10-2012 adds up to 14
but so does 8-1-2012
( gotcha! )

I was the one that said August 1 because of two things... first, the date is the tenth Wednesday in an occult cycle that I am watching. Second, the date is one of those old time pagan holiday dates. One Oh Eight, Eight Oh One.

And now it is all worked up into something so big that when it doesn't happen there will be riots in the streets.

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join