It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Furbs

I'm not here to argue gangster rap with you, but I keep up with it, because I produce hip-hop "beats" in my spare time as a hobby... and I can say for a fact that the songs getting the most views and attention right now are gangster, more specifically "trap." Just because you went to an underground hip-hop show where there might have been intelligence and substance does not mean that the Illuminati record labels are not PURPOSEFULLY pushing the negative and violent material.

Not "an" underground hip-hop show. I have been to dozens and dozens (yes, I am aware that that is at least 48 shows).

Yes, it's about selling music and making a profit first and foremost, but if you are someone involved in a particular agenda and you control a tool as powerful as the music industry that is constantly blasted into the earphones of children across the world, you are going to use it to your advantage, as Nicholas Shreck explained in that video. He might not have power, but he was once involved in the occult organization which is still going strong today regardless if Shreck is involved or not.

Before you even begin to point to the Illuminati's Power within the music industry.. you first have to prove that the Illuminati are in the music industry… and before you do that.. you have to prove that they exist.

This will be harder to do that you realize, because most of what is being done here is a logical fallacy known as Begging the Question.

Example. The illuminati exist because their symbols are in music videos! How do you know they are Illuminati symbols? Because they are Illuminati symbols!

As far as the whistleblower's story "smelling like infowars," that is a pretty ridiculous comment, to say the least. You can believe it or not, simple as that. I believe it because I see what they are promoting the most and I also understand the details of the privitized prison system.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

My partner's MS thesis was on the American prison system. I don't remember anything about the Gangster rapper's owning the prisons.. I think she might have clued me into that one since she was the one that got me into the underground hip-hop scene. Not saying you're wrong, just saying I tend to believe someone that I know has studied peer reviewed evidence and done original research on the subject.

I'm past the point of "proving the Illuminati exists." I know that there are occult organizations ranging from the Freemasons to the Ordo Templi Orientis, it is a fact that these so-called "Illuminists" exist, and many of them are calling shots in the music and entertainment industries. If you don't believe that the occult exists and that there is an agenda then it's pointless for you and I to have a discussion about it.

You say you don't remember anything about gangster rappers owning prisons? Well you would be correct, they most likely do not. It is the extremely wealthy "higher-ups" in the music industry who supposedly own private prisons, therefore they shelve the positive music and purposefully promote the negative music which will help keep their prisons packed.

The increase in the prison population isn't due to more crimes being committed, it is a product of mandatory sentencing.

www.hrw.org...

The numbers in this chart are actually quite interesting. It actually outlines the numbers and types of crimes being committed and shows a marked decreased in crime.

www.disastercenter.com...

If you can't even be sure about the trends in the prison populations or why people are going, how can you be sure that it is some faceless occult organization putting people there?

They just don't exist and the numbers tell the story.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

What you're saying is true, but that doesn't mean that the music industry isn't purposefully promoting negative music on top of all of that...

Let's say your prisons are packed 85% of the time from typical human nature, but you could have 100% occupancy if you psychologically manipulate the youth through your music corporation. Are you going to settle for the 85% or are you going to push for that 100% by any means necessary?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

I didn't even flag it but your post made me want to flag it.

Oh man...that's a really cool story!

Please tell more

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Has anyone posted this yet? Do u think this is real? Are the above falling and we are rising? >>>go on YouTube and put Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops (Hidden Lyrics)----iPad is playing up cant post links

edit on 14-6-2012 by uwillsee2k because: iPad playing up

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

In a country where there is no deliniation between crimes against humanity and crimes that are money related,we see a dynamic in which POWERS DO IN FACT USE THE PRISON SYSTEM AS A MONEY MAKEING MACHINE and the machine needs a steady supply of fuel,this is why some people get 20 yrs for theft of money or goods and a rapist gets 2 yrs,or a murderer gets the same as a thief.

Think about it,whoever said to treat,charge and sentence a THIEF paralell to the way you handle a person who has harmed another human being is the instigator of all of our dischord and lack of harmony as a species.

We have given MONEY and PROPERTY a human quality and we have valued it in some cases greater than human life and suffering,and this is a sick state of affairs,the sickness or illness starts right there.

There are people working FULL-TIME to keep the flow of criminals steady.

Just use your heads already,the boomer generation was the biggest in HISTORY,so prison populations HAD TO HAVE PEAKED DUREING THAT GENERATIONS HEYDAY and there HAS to be a graph that shows us an inevitable and steady DECLINE AS THE BOOMERS AGED,any other finding and we have caught someone with their hand in the cookie jar,and we need to do something about it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
reply to post by Adama

a pentagram, a black hole_there is also a swirling like spiral on the album cover_the "O" of Furtado that is sucking in the 4th letter "L" in Nelly

And the 'O' has a '6' inside it

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
That's not that many actually, it's the number of replies that is astronomically high for such a new thread. People are interested in this, the ATS community have spoken

Originally posted by paradox
51 flags? Really?

I mean really?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Good find Whateva69, this is more pre-programming, telling us what they're going to do, creating a smokescreen for their lies

Originally posted by Whateva69
The word poison kept coming to me so had a look and almost crapped my pants when i read this

I don't know if its relevant, but I'm putting it here for future reference because this is the only thread I've talked about the Olympics in.

A senior Army officer has warned that unmanned drones carrying deadly poison could be used in a devastating terrorist attack during the Olympic Games.

Lieutenant Colonel Brian Fahy delivered the grim warning at a meeting intended to allay the fears of residents worried about the Army’s plans to place missiles on the rooftops of flats.

He said it was ‘feasible’ that remote-controlled aircraft filled with poison and small enough to fit into a backpack could be used as a biological weapon in the capital.

Poison drones carrying biological weapon are new Olympic threat, warns Colonel in charge of keeping London calm

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

Possibly you have issues with your sexuality

This is highly offensive and is a standard tactic always used by those who defend homosexuality. I have no issues whatsoever whith my heterosexuality.

I am not going to reply to everything you wrote but I'll say this: I am a better person than you. I know this because I have been relentessly targetted over 42 years of my life by the anti-heterosexual agenda pushed by homosexuals. They target me because they know I am threatening them with Ascension on heterosexual terms.

Homosexuals are not getting their way.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by uwillsee2k
Has anyone posted this yet? Do u think this is real? Are the above falling and we are rising? >>>go on YouTube and put Nelly Furtado - Big Hoops (Hidden Lyrics)----iPad is playing up cant post links

edit on 14-6-2012 by uwillsee2k because: iPad playing up

Oh My God!
Descending to the 13th floor, 14, 16,
We’re on the 11th floor, descending to the 12th floor,

Oh My God!
Descending to the 13th floor, 14, 16,
We’re on the 11th floor, descending to the 12th floor.

I thought it was strange how when that part was played backwards it was crystal clear and it said "descending," versus "ascending." I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Mmm Thinking ...does it mean the pyramid is upside down?. I no the moon is right now

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Damn vid almost gave me an epi fit!

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Gumerk

Hiya
Yes, I posted a link a few days ago, way back on page 34.
To save you the time, here is the link again, just scroll down to the end of the U2 stuff....

www.conspirazzi.com...

Enjoy.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I've been avoiding this thread like the plague but I finally gave in. I wish I hadn't.
Here is the real conspiracy. The op was apparently in great need of s&f. So he posts his op without his secret ideas. Condescendingly, he congratulates those that are "smart" enough to figure out the not that hard to understand video. Waits until the thread has grown in curiosity to page 26, lets more s&f build up, then posts his opinion in one sentence segments (more posts more stars). Then combines them all into one post, because it was so hard to do that in the first place. Opinions of which have already been posted by other members by page 26.

Seriously, the Olympics will be fine. Nelly Furtado is not so special that she knows of a coming disaster. I'm curious, when the Olympics come to pass with no problem, and December 21st comes to pass with no problem, what will the new date be that all the celebrities will secretly know about?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
The flaw in your argument is that the best way to get the stars and flags is to put the full explanation in the very first post

Anyone, what's the big deal with stars and flags, do you know something I don't? Are they a form of currency?

Originally posted by tport17
I've been avoiding this thread like the plague but I finally gave in. I wish I hadn't.
Here is the real conspiracy. The op was apparently in great need of s&f. So he posts his op without his secret ideas. Condescendingly, he congratulates those that are "smart" enough to figure out the not that hard to understand video. Waits until the thread has grown in curiosity to page 26, lets more s&f build up, then posts his opinion in one sentence segments (more posts more stars). Then combines them all into one post, because it was so hard to do that in the first place. Opinions of which have already been posted by other members by page 26.

Seriously, the Olympics will be fine. Nelly Furtado is not so special that she knows of a coming disaster. I'm curious, when the Olympics come to pass with no problem, and December 21st comes to pass with no problem, what will the new date be that all the celebrities will secretly know about?

edit on 14-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
-The all seeing eye, portrayed by her hands forming a triangle with her eye in the middle of it.

-Native American Indians dancing, resembling birds (as one said earlier)

-Being larger than the buildings

-Her shirt, as she is becoming larger, says "Spirit Indestructible".. perhaps something, but is also the name of the album.

Interesting at the end the Native Americans with the hoops, possibly making sacred geometry around her, as she is in a prayer form or a perhaps a mudra.
edit on 14-6-2012 by Keyouse because: Mispelling.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

What you're saying is true, but that doesn't mean that the music industry isn't purposefully promoting negative music on top of all of that...

Let's say your prisons are packed 85% of the time from typical human nature, but you could have 100% occupancy if you psychologically manipulate the youth through your music corporation. Are you going to settle for the 85% or are you going to push for that 100% by any means necessary?

Prisons are not packed 85% of the time. Prisons are overcrowded 100% of the time, so overcrowded in fact that we are releasing people before their scheduled release date. Some states have even decided to begin rewriting their penal codes to try to find a way to depopulate the prisons.

A link to get you started.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

Your hypothetical doesn't have any teeth, neither does you Illuminati.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by one4all
reply to post by Furbs

In a country where there is no deliniation between crimes against humanity and crimes that are money related,we see a dynamic in which POWERS DO IN FACT USE THE PRISON SYSTEM AS A MONEY MAKEING MACHINE and the machine needs a steady supply of fuel,this is why some people get 20 yrs for theft of money or goods and a rapist gets 2 yrs,or a murderer gets the same as a thief.

Think about it,whoever said to treat,charge and sentence a THIEF paralell to the way you handle a person who has harmed another human being is the instigator of all of our dischord and lack of harmony as a species.

We have given MONEY and PROPERTY a human quality and we have valued it in some cases greater than human life and suffering,and this is a sick state of affairs,the sickness or illness starts right there.

There are people working FULL-TIME to keep the flow of criminals steady.

Just use your heads already,the boomer generation was the biggest in HISTORY,so prison populations HAD TO HAVE PEAKED DUREING THAT GENERATIONS HEYDAY and there HAS to be a graph that shows us an inevitable and steady DECLINE AS THE BOOMERS AGED,any other finding and we have caught someone with their hand in the cookie jar,and we need to do something about it.

Am I saying the prison system is awesome? Not at all. Am I saying it is not controlled by record producers to keep people in prisons? Yes, as the numbers don't match that theory from the way populations have fallen since rap took over.

There are multiple graphs on that page and it already addresses your population concerns.

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Read my thread.................The Prison System is Big Business In America and all for corporations.

Now read my location.

Cheap / Slave labor.

There should be one standard sheet of paper:

Murder - life imprisonment, no parole, no appeals, no tv, only self help books, a small cell, no weight or exercise room...............walking around a fenced in yard and no "wife/girlfriend visits".........none.

All other crimes a set amount of time for each crime, a set amount for everyone, not 2 days for Lindsey Lohan and 2 years for Jane Doe - ONE SET AMOUNT OF TIME IMPRISON FOR EVERYONE LISTED ON DISPLAY -

We have two lawyers in the family.

One was a top knotch criminal lawyer but changed from criminal law to another type of law because of the injustice and the other lawyer in our family works for the state directly under the Attorney General.............both say you get as much justice as you can buy in America.

The poor, those who cannot buy their way, serve.

Those that are rich and famous (our idols) are allowed to get away with murder.

The law should be the same for everyone.

Nelly Furtado's video stresses with her being 12 feet tall on stilts that some are above the law.

edit on 14-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

Nelly Furtado's video stresses with her being 12 feet tall on stilts that some are above the law.

I thought it was implying that the aliens are coming.

This is the problem with reading tea leaves, everyone see something different. All I see is used up garbage.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join