It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
At 3:30 there's a UFO landing on the bottom left.
I think it's strange that she's saying "the bigger the better" while also being bigger than everyone around her.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Numbers33four

Originally posted by NeverSleepingEyes

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Excellent post jensouth31

I would strongly recommend everyone to take a local copy of that document, in case it goes missing or gets tampered with. These so-called Philanthropists engineer and shape our world, with major wars and events. We have to watch them closely. I've read that document from start to finish, I would recommend it to all here. jensouth31's post is highly relevant to this Nelly Furtado video

Originally posted by jensouth31

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Yikes welshbeliever, I didn't expect anyone to start getting so close so soon.

The dates for the London Olympics are 27th July to 12th August 2012. There is one very special date in that range, the date is also in the video.

I'm still holding back some of my info, as I want to see more thoughts

Originally posted by welshbeliever
you can run fast and you can run slow....
they go at it all night...

people looking up in amazement.
tribal dudes with olympic type rings .

is it summin to do with the 2012 london olympics project bluebeam show?

I read this article a few days- it was actually posted from Steve Quayles web site, but the link goes to info wars about Rockefeller Foundation predicts 13,000 dead at the London 2012 Olympics. I can't remember how to imbed the link... it's been a while. I'm rusty. Anyone...Feel free to fix the link.

www.infowars.com...

are you familiar with the methodology of "scenario planning"? If not, please be invited to google and find out about that methodology, as this is exactly what the rockerfeller document is about (in part): lively, very realistic descriptions of plausible things that might happen are being created (in parallel with other views) in order to assess the readiness of organizations, IN CASE it WOULD happen.
I use this method all the time to help my customers to adjust strategies (keeping several options open at the same time) that enables them to stay in business. In my case, at this time, the topics are related to "old skool broadcasting media" versus "new media". It helped some to get ready for what is to happen in 2013, when internet brands will move in the living room, section TV.
Once again, these are parallel scenario's, not plans to put in motion

i kinda enjoy the effects of your opening post :-)

I do not intend to debate with you. I intend to call you out. You are a shill. Whether you are aware of it or not you are a shill. Most shills are on autopilot. They are programmed to defend the system of control. It is generally pointless to debate with them. I would reckon that you have an intersting life history. Military ties?

"military ties"... what a wise person you must be. I'm a chill? If you say so.
for your information: i refused military service.
end of my debate

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uzumaki
I think it's strange that she's saying "the bigger the better" while also being bigger than everyone around her.

You do?

I think it would be strange if she were saying "the bigger the better" while she were sitting on the toilet. Why do you feel it would be weird for her to say that while her being bigger than everyone around her is an advantage?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Her white shirt at the end says "Spirit Indestructible"

These lyrics seem to have some double meaning:

I'm another bad creation, I'm real
And I never have to fake it fake it
Ya know I gotta move quick
And I gotta move slow
Cause there no end in the road

Also:

Oh I thought this song was over
No, it ain't over yet

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

Originally posted by Adama
I don't know why everyone keeps saying 1st August or 10th August. It can only be 10th August. 10th August 2012 has the same numerological value as September 11, 2001. 1st August 2012 does not.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Adama because: Corrected date in text

9-11-2001 adds up to 14
8-10-2012 adds up to 14
but so does 8-1-2012
( gotcha! )

So does 6-12-2012 did anything happen yesterday?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Adama

That's a good point. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXX777

I don't know why everyone keeps saying 1st August or 10th August. It can only be 10th August. 10th August 2012 has the same numerological value as September 11, 2001. 1st August 2012 does not.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Adama because: Corrected date in text

9-11-2001 adds up to 14
8-10-2012 adds up to 14
but so does 8-1-2012
( gotcha! )

I was the one that said August 1 because of two things... first, the date is the tenth Wednesday in an occult cycle that I am watching. Second, the date is one of those old time pagan holiday dates. One Oh Eight, Eight Oh One.

And now it is all worked up into something so big that when it doesn't happen there will be riots in the streets.

Occultists make the best disinfo agents, you especially.

9-11-2001 adds up to 6
8-10-2012 adds up to 6
8-01-2012 adds up to 5
( gotcha! )

Ok everybody reading this, here's how 'experts' like this tool fool you.

TRUTH: In numerology, the final number that is interpreted needs to be a single digit.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Here is some information on the # 108 seen on the building front the video makes sure to focus on. It seems that the number has many esoteric references as well as having to do with Sacred Geometry, something the secret societies are very astute about:

Source

Throughout history, the number 108 has held a multi-dimensional meaning. In geometric terms it is a natural division of circle (108=36+72=9 X 12).

Even the pre-historic monument Stonehenge is 108 feet in diameter. 108 is a number known to be referring to spiritual completion, and it is no surprise that the early Vedic sages were renowned mathematicians and in fact invented our number system. 108 is a Harshad Number, an integer divisible by the sum of its digits. Harshad in Sanskrit means “joy-giver”. 108 was the number of choice for this simple reason: 108 represent the whole of existence.

Emphasis mine

n Japan, at the end of the year, a bell is chimed 108 times in Buddhist temples to finish the old year and welcome the new one. Each ring represents one of 108 earthly temptations a person must overcome to achieve nirvana.

The earth cycle is supposed to be of 2160 years = 20 x 108. The distance between the Earth and Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Sun. The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth. The distance between the Earth and Moon is 108 times the diameter of the Moon. The universe is made up of 108 elements according to ancient texts. The current periodic table claims a few more than 108. There are 12 constellation and 9 arc segments. 9 times 12 equal 108.

The 9 planets travelling through the 12 signs constitute the whole of existence. 9 x 12 = 108. The 27 nakshatras or lunar constellations spread over the 4 elements – fire, earth, air, water or the 4 directions – north, south, east, and west. This also constitutes the whole of existence. 27 x 4 = 108.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

TRUTH: In numerology, the final number that is interpreted needs to be a single digit.

That's not entirely true...

There are master numbers which can be kept at as double digits. They are 11, 22, 33, 44. These numbers are more powerful than their single digit counter parts.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nunya13

Thanks you for bringing this to my attention nunya13

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Occultists make the best disinfo agents, you especially.

9-11-2001 adds up to 6
8-10-2012 adds up to 6
8-01-2012 adds up to 5
( gotcha! )

Ok everybody reading this, here's how 'experts' like this tool fool you.

Maybe my fake math is wrong but..

8+1+0+2+0+1+2 = 14 1+4=5
and
8+0+1+2+0+1+2 = 14 1+4=5

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
Here is some information on the # 108 seen on the building front the video makes sure to focus on. It seems that the number has many esoteric references as well as having to do with Sacred Geometry, something the secret societies are very astute about:

Source

Throughout history, the number 108 has held a multi-dimensional meaning. In geometric terms it is a natural division of circle (108=36+72=9 X 12).

Even the pre-historic monument Stonehenge is 108 feet in diameter. 108 is a number known to be referring to spiritual completion, and it is no surprise that the early Vedic sages were renowned mathematicians and in fact invented our number system. 108 is a Harshad Number, an integer divisible by the sum of its digits. Harshad in Sanskrit means “joy-giver”. 108 was the number of choice for this simple reason: 108 represent the whole of existence.

Emphasis mine

n Japan, at the end of the year, a bell is chimed 108 times in Buddhist temples to finish the old year and welcome the new one. Each ring represents one of 108 earthly temptations a person must overcome to achieve nirvana.

The earth cycle is supposed to be of 2160 years = 20 x 108. The distance between the Earth and Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Sun. The diameter of the Sun is 108 times the diameter of the Earth. The distance between the Earth and Moon is 108 times the diameter of the Moon. The universe is made up of 108 elements according to ancient texts. The current periodic table claims a few more than 108. There are 12 constellation and 9 arc segments. 9 times 12 equal 108.

The 9 planets travelling through the 12 signs constitute the whole of existence. 9 x 12 = 108. The 27 nakshatras or lunar constellations spread over the 4 elements – fire, earth, air, water or the 4 directions – north, south, east, and west. This also constitutes the whole of existence. 27 x 4 = 108.

That is not the history of the #108 seen on the building.

The history of that #108 is much more mundane.

It was a coffee shop, a clothing store, a chinese grocery, and was once a barbershop.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Your response demonstrates that you don't understand how using symbolism to appeal to the subconscious mind works.

ETA: If you've seen some of my other posts you will have read about how symbols have a much more powerful affect on the subconscious mind than the conscious one. i.e. displaying the number on a building front and focusing on it in the video is much more powerful than simply flashing the number 108 across the screen.

edit on 13-6-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

ETA again: I did not say that was the history of the number on the building. I said it was the history of the number 108 which is displayed on the building.
edit on 13-6-2012 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Inocrazseenow
I'm very intrigued by the posts made referencing a possible connection to the London Olympics. Has anyone else see the mascot for the London Olympics??!!! Named Wenlock & Mandeville. I wonder why the designed mascots only have 1 eye (they label as a camera to record everything)?
mascot-games.london2012.com...

So, we have the all seeing eye that records everything, we have the friendship bands "she has both 2 and 3 separate instances in the video," that Nelle wears in her video, we have the Olympic graphic on Wenlock that looks a whole lot like the graphic in one of the video scenes. Whether you believe it or not, it's hard to deny the multiple correlations pointed out.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The pre-programming has already commenced, so as we 'expect' it when it arrives. Of course, this is ludicrous to say that a flu pandemic would appear naturally due to the Olympics; what about all of the past Olympics, what about all of the past World Cups? People travel to those from all around the world. In fact, students travel to and from UK universities all year round, in particular lots of Chinese. The only reason they're telling us that there will be a pandemic at the Olympics, is because it's a False Flag Pandemic, they are trying to cover their lie by making us expect something that there is no good reason to expect. Pandemic's are not like Earthquakes, we cannot predict them.

UK at 'extreme' risk of flu pandemic as millions of foreign visitors expected for Olympics
www.dailymail.co.uk...

London 2012: 'Extreme' Flu Pandemic Risk During Olympics Claims Report
www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Anarchist Group Allied to CIA’s Red Brigades Plan London Olympics Terror
www.pakalertpress.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I thought it was common knowledge by now that occultists/illuminatists run the music industry and that they put their symbolism in their artist's albums and videos?

I can't believe there are still skeptics even after this horse has been beat to death...

Check out this collection of all-seeing-eye symbolism in the entertainment industry:

www.evilindustry.com...

This is exactly what Nelly Furtado is doing throughout her video, it's no coincidence lol...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Good find Gumerk, the hairstyle of the one on the right fits in, like you say

"Yeah he and all of his friends they, They got that hair like high five"

Originally posted by Gumerk

edit on 13-6-2012 by Gumerk because: Clarification

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Until your post I had wondered why there were two Indians, what the significance of 2 was.

Originally posted by Gumerk

So, we have the all seeing eye that records everything, we have the friendship bands "she has both 2 and 3 separate instances in the video," that Nelle wears in her video, we have the Olympic graphic on Wenlock that looks a whole lot like the graphic in one of the video scenes. Whether you believe it or not, it's hard to deny the multiple correlations pointed out.

edit on 13-6-2012 by Rubinstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Let's not forget that Nelly Furtardo opened the Winter Olympics 2010, so she already has an Olympic connection

celebrity-gossip.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join