It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
reply to post by Furbs

No, it's an inverted pentagram. Hopefully most people on a forum like this understand what an inverted pentagram means.....

Firstly, thats not inverted. It is point up.

Secondly, thats not a pentagram, as it is a solid object with a hole in the center.

It is a star with a hole in the center, not a pentagram.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paradox
51 flags? Really?

I mean really?

I didn't even flag it but your post made me want to flag it.

This particular video might not be a "prophecy," but people need to understand that the music industry is being used as a tool to indoctrinate/manipulate people on a subconscious level, especially the youth.

Indoctrinate/manipulate them to do what?

They aren't doing a very good job if we can't even agree on the message..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Lots of mental illness in this thread.

Your poor, suffering families...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

The music/entertainment industry is DEMONIC...

Not really big on hyperbole are you?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Furbs

reply to post by Furbs

No, it's an inverted pentagram. Hopefully most people on a forum like this understand what an inverted pentagram means.....

Firstly, thats not inverted. It is point up.

Secondly, thats not a pentagram, as it is a solid object with a hole in the center.

It is a star with a hole in the center, not a pentagram.

I just looked again and you might be right... but the one on her left ear is pretty close to inverted.

Even if it's not inverted, I believe that the pentagram is an occult symbol regardless, for whatever that's worth.

It's definitely a pentagram though, do I need to post the definition of pentagram? I don't think it really matters if there's a hole in the center of it or not, but let's not argue over her earrings.... the most obvious symbolism in this video is when she keeps forming a triangle with her hands over her one eye.
edit on 6/13/2012 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

You would have a point if that single video clip was the only evidence we had of people describing this same thing. Sure, Chaka Khan could be speaking in hyperbole there, but what about all the other times the same type of thing is described about the music industry? Don't ask me for examples because I really might have to post them all on the 50th page of a thread where most people will never even see it lol... rather start a new thread with the loads of evidence I have...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gumerk
reply to post by Furbs

Without getting into the fine facts of each_I agree to disagree with an emphasis on Totalitarianism, and both having strict government control, that in my opinion is the relation.

That may be your opinion, but your opinion is wrong.

I still express the fact that I think in the original video it's very creepy for the children and these 2012 Olympic mascots to be saluting in this way.

As for the salute pushing it_this salute was in response to your request to find a communist doing a similar salute as the children in the original video_in my opinion, that last picture defines it_Communist citizen's saluting in the same likeness as the other children.

Your opinion is again wrong.

Irregardless, it reinforces my opinion that it's pretty darn creepy in that particular setting_and so are the 2012 Olympic mascot's that have so many correlations to the original video that has been analyzed.

Yeah, those crazy one eyed dancing robots surrounded by children in the Big Hoops video really bothered me too.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

rather start a new thread with the loads of evidence I have...

Probably a better place for my reply as well. See you there.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Are people "mentally ill" or are you just ill-informed?

Hmm...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

It's definitely a pentagram though, do I need to post the definition of pentagram? I don't think it really matters if there's a hole in the center of it or not, but let's not argue over her earrings.... the most obvious symbolism in this video is when she keeps forming a triangle with her hands over her one eye.

Yes, you do. If you are going to claim definitively that it is a pentagram, post the definition.

Actually.. let's look at it together.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Are people "mentally ill" or are you just ill-informed?

Hmm...

It isn't as bifurcated as that.

1. Col Angus may be ill-informed and those people can still be mentally ill.
2. Col Angus is not ill-informed and those people can still be mentally ill.
3. Col Angus may be ill-informed and those people can be mentally healthy.
4. Col Angus is not ill-informed and those people can be mentally healthy.

3/4 of those outcomes point to this thread being a steaming pile.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

Well I know for a fact that when it comes to rap music (the music that young urban male youths respond to the most) they are definitely being indoctrinated into a negative crime-themed lifestyle.

It makes sense because recently a whistleblower from the music industry came out and said that higher-ups in the music industry hold stake in private prison corporations, and they purposefully promote only the negative and evil music so that they can try and keep their prisons full.

As far as a pop singer like Nelly Furtado goes... she isn't exactly a Rick Ross preaching about selling drugs and murder, but she is definitely pushing the Illuminati symbolism which can be subconciously damaging in itself.

Here son-in-law of Anton LaVey explains the agenda for you:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Furbs

This thread in itself probably is a steaming pile, because although I have not read the entire thing, the jist of it that I am getting is that they think this video is some sort of prediction about something bad happening at the 2012 olympics.

All I'm saying is that Nelly Furtado is simply another tool with a contract and you better believe that there will be occult/illuminati symbolism in her albums and videos. That's just how it works.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Well I know for a fact that when it comes to rap music (the music that young urban male youths respond to the most) they are definitely being indoctrinated into a negative crime-themed lifestyle.

Are they being indoctrinated.. or are young black artists singing about what they know? You are aware that not all rap music is the oft feared "gangster" variety, correct? I am assuming that only one of us has been to any underground hip-hop shows where you were one of maybe 5 white people in attendance, so, forgive me if I get a little defensive, but I heard music at these things that literally changed my perceptions of inner city youths in D.C. Now, couple that with the performer that tried to pull a 'gangster rap' routine getting boo'd off the stage, and you might understand that the mainstream rap scene is just as artificial as mainstream pop is.

The 'indoctrination' you are talking about isn't about making criminals, it is about selling music. That is why labels want their songs in movies and televisions ads. The more you hear a song, the more the brain likes the song. Once the brain likes the song, the brain will seek out similar songs. This is why mainstream music all sounds the same. The record labels don't have to fight each other if they all simply have the same sound coming out of different heads, and everyone makes money.

It makes sense because recently a whistleblower from the music industry came out and said that higher-ups in the music industry hold stake in private prison corporations, and they purposefully promote only the negative and evil music so that they can try and keep their prisons full.

That kind of smells like infowars.com.

As far as a pop singer like Nelly Furtado goes... she isn't exactly a Rick Ross preaching about selling drugs and murder, but she is definitely pushing the Illuminati symbolism which can be subconciously damaging in itself.

Oh man… you were doing well.. and then you took the crazy train to nutter town. Anton LaVey's son-in-law is credible why exactly? He hasn't any real power. Do you know why I think that? Click the link in my sig.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I went through pretty much the whole video, pausing and examining multiple parts for each second. (Pause it, press play and pause again very quickly)

-Please don't take this as fact, just interesting things I've noticed. Make up your own minds!-

What I saw: The all seeing eye symbolism and the same pyramid hand signals, but over her mouth.
At least 3 times her hands are pointing to 9:00 as if it were on a clock, then 9:05 or 9:10, and another one around 11:00, possibly 10:00.
The red backdrop with the black splatter in the middle, looks like an adaptation of the Japanese war flag.
The hoola-hoopers seem to make the Olympics circles (or hoops!) a fair few times.
Possible 9/11 references. (All seeing eye flashed then her standing taller than skyscrapers)
There's also something funny about the way the tassels of the persons shirt flow across the sky, but I can't put my finger on it.

Okay I'm done
, my best guess would be something is going to happen at the Olympics.. Which has been a big topic on this site for a while. Perhaps invading / nuking Japan when everyone's eyes are on the Olympics.. I saw a thread earlier about yellow water in Osaka bay.. Perhaps falsely blaming Japan for something? I'm not too sure, but it really does seem like there's something up.

I hope my comment was helpful. Feel free to prove me wrong, like I said, this is just a guess..

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

reply to post by Furbs

Are they being indoctrinated.. or are young black artists singing about what they know? You are aware that not all rap music is the oft feared "gangster" variety, correct? I am assuming that only one of us has been to any underground hip-hop shows where you were one of maybe 5 white people in attendance, so, forgive me if I get a little defensive, but I heard music at these things that literally changed my perceptions of inner city youths in D.C. Now, couple that with the performer that tried to pull a 'gangster rap' routine getting boo'd off the stage, and you might understand that the mainstream rap scene is just as artificial as mainstream pop is.

The 'indoctrination' you are talking about isn't about making criminals, it is about selling music. That is why labels want their songs in movies and televisions ads. The more you hear a song, the more the brain likes the song. Once the brain likes the song, the brain will seek out similar songs. This is why mainstream music all sounds the same. The record labels don't have to fight each other if they all simply have the same sound coming out of different heads, and everyone makes money.

That kind of smells like infowars.com.

Oh man… you were doing well.. and then you took the crazy train to nutter town. Anton LaVey's son-in-law is credible why exactly? He hasn't any real power. Do you know why I think that? Click the link in my sig.

I'm not here to argue gangster rap with you, but I keep up with it, because I produce hip-hop "beats" in my spare time as a hobby... and I can say for a fact that the songs getting the most views and attention right now are gangster, more specifically "trap." Just because you went to an underground hip-hop show where there might have been intelligence and substance does not mean that the Illuminati record labels are not PURPOSEFULLY pushing the negative and violent material.

Yes, it's about selling music and making a profit first and foremost, but if you are someone involved in a particular agenda and you control a tool as powerful as the music industry that is constantly blasted into the earphones of children across the world, you are going to use it to your advantage, as Nicholas Shreck explained in that video. He might not have power, but he was once involved in the occult organization which is still going strong today regardless if Shreck is involved or not.

As far as the whistleblower's story "smelling like infowars," that is a pretty ridiculous comment, to say the least. You can believe it or not, simple as that. I believe it because I see what they are promoting the most and I also understand the details of the privitized prison system.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
well i dont know why they have to publicly show what they have planed, maybe its in their contract who knows, it could just be their ego, but anyway before i read this thread i have been tempted to call the AFP Australian Federal Police about what i think they should be warned about. but as always im a chicken and they will think im crazy

i can almost hear the conversation now and how bizarre it sounds.
me..yes officer that building there near the statue something bad is going to happen.
officer.. and how do you know this?
me.. i was given a name and was shown a picture of it.
officer.. who showed you this picture?
me.. um it randomly popped into my mind while was laying on the couch.

But in all honesty i do believe something is going to happen.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

I think by "they" you mean the artists? They have no choice. They are puppets with a contract and they are told how to dance, how to pose, how to do everything. They are a piece of property.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   

I'm not here to argue gangster rap with you, but I keep up with it, because I produce hip-hop "beats" in my spare time as a hobby... and I can say for a fact that the songs getting the most views and attention right now are gangster, more specifically "trap." Just because you went to an underground hip-hop show where there might have been intelligence and substance does not mean that the Illuminati record labels are not PURPOSEFULLY pushing the negative and violent material.

Not "an" underground hip-hop show. I have been to dozens and dozens (yes, I am aware that that is at least 48 shows).

Yes, it's about selling music and making a profit first and foremost, but if you are someone involved in a particular agenda and you control a tool as powerful as the music industry that is constantly blasted into the earphones of children across the world, you are going to use it to your advantage, as Nicholas Shreck explained in that video. He might not have power, but he was once involved in the occult organization which is still going strong today regardless if Shreck is involved or not.

Before you even begin to point to the Illuminati's Power within the music industry.. you first have to prove that the Illuminati are in the music industry… and before you do that.. you have to prove that they exist.

This will be harder to do that you realize, because most of what is being done here is a logical fallacy known as Begging the Question.

Example. The illuminati exist because their symbols are in music videos! How do you know they are Illuminati symbols? Because they are Illuminati symbols!

As far as the whistleblower's story "smelling like infowars," that is a pretty ridiculous comment, to say the least. You can believe it or not, simple as that. I believe it because I see what they are promoting the most and I also understand the details of the privitized prison system.

My partner's MS thesis was on the American prison system. I don't remember anything about the Gangster rapper's owning the prisons.. I think she might have clued me into that one since she was the one that got me into the underground hip-hop scene. Not saying you're wrong, just saying I tend to believe someone that I know has studied peer reviewed evidence and done original research on the subject.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Not "an" underground hip-hop show. I have been to dozens and dozens (yes, I am aware that that is at least 48 shows).

Before you even begin to point to the Illuminati's Power within the music industry.. you first have to prove that the Illuminati are in the music industry… and before you do that.. you have to prove that they exist.

This will be harder to do that you realize, because most of what is being done here is a logical fallacy known as Begging the Question.

Example. The illuminati exist because their symbols are in music videos! How do you know they are Illuminati symbols? Because they are Illuminati symbols!

My partner's MS thesis was on the American prison system. I don't remember anything about the Gangster rapper's owning the prisons.. I think she might have clued me into that one since she was the one that got me into the underground hip-hop scene. Not saying you're wrong, just saying I tend to believe someone that I know has studied peer reviewed evidence and done original research on the subject.

I'm past the point of "proving the Illuminati exists." I know that there are occult organizations ranging from the Freemasons to the Ordo Templi Orientis, it is a fact that these so-called "Illuminists" exist, and many of them are calling shots in the music and entertainment industries. If you don't believe that the occult exists and that there is an agenda then it's pointless for you and I to have a discussion about it.

You say you don't remember anything about gangster rappers owning prisons? Well you would be correct, they most likely do not. It is the extremely wealthy "higher-ups" in the music industry who supposedly own private prisons, therefore they shelve the positive music and purposefully promote the negative music which will help keep their prisons packed.

new topics

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join