It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Knowledge of Coming Major World Event Hidden in Nelly Furtado Music Video (Big Hoops)

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rubinstein

Man grasp at some more straws this thread is pathetic. What grounds do you have to insinuate it will be a bird flu olympics, oh wait all that poppy cock about chips to catch bird flu and fact stories about 80k dead at the olympics... that must be it. PATHETIC! Don't present your information as fact when it is clearly cow plop.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Mufcutcakeyumyum

Hhahahaha no way that could be it, no way in hell. It means flying hoops and a bird flu olympics, shame on you for not reaching that conclusion yourself!

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rubinstein
Throughout the video, the Indians flap a lot with the (Olympic) rings, like birds flying.

This is to represent the fact that this Olympics will be known as "The Bird Flu Olympics". There are a many references to birds in the video, this is because we will be told that 'Bird Flu' has been released.

But what happens if Bird Flu ISN'T released?

What of your theories then?

Why won't you address this?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
If it doesn't happen we celebrate, maybe we stopped it, we made them nervous. We have to be vigilant, we know their agenda, we know how they want to shape this world, we have to be aware of the techniques that are used and make it less easy for them to get away with. If we do stop them this time, they'll soon be back to try again

Originally posted by Furbs

Throughout the video, the Indians flap a lot with the (Olympic) rings, like birds flying.

This is to represent the fact that this Olympics will be known as "The Bird Flu Olympics". There are a many references to birds in the video, this is because we will be told that 'Bird Flu' has been released.

But what happens if Bird Flu ISN'T released?

What of your theories then?

Why won't you address this?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
This is a good point Mufcutcakeyumyum! We have to ask, did they decide to call this tune "Big Hoops" quite randomly, then make a music video with big hoops in it, or did they decide to create a tune and video called "Big Hoops" using the term and the Hoops in the video to refer to the London Olympics. Let's not forget it was pointed out that the London Olympic (Zion) logo is in the background of the video.

Originally posted by Mufcutcakeyumyum

I am not trying to be clever, I know you have put a lot of effort into your thread, and I have enjoyed contributing my little bit; but would you ever stop and consider that rather than symbolising a bird flu epidemic around the Olympics, the things the dancers are flinging around might just be symbolising the song title: Big Hoops?

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Also I'd like you to answer just one question, How old are you? Since clearly your vast wealth of knowledge of the occult must've been acquired over years and years of hard research, so I'm guessing you must be 60 by now, by how sure you seem of yourself.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I believe there are ten hoops.

At the end they surround Nelly who represents the NWO / Lucifer.

Whatever is possibly planned will trick people into giving up what is left of their freedoms for the New World Order Bush Sr. promised us into place.

The capstone.

Each hoop could possibly represent a divisional unit of the NWO.

Now for those of you that say, there is no such thing as warning in movies or videos.....................

What I now believe labled as "demons" or other dimensional beings are malevolant, we have been at war since "the fall", there is a cosmic battle, or chess game going on and our souls are the prize.

"They" who ever the heck they are delight in giving us clues and watch at how stupidly we don't pick up on them. They use certain "chosen ones" to hand out those clues in exchange for money, fame, wealth, power and glorification of their ego.

Ego, one of man kind's biggest faults.

911 was blantantly displayed time and time again, go through all the many 911 blogs on ATS alone.

This one, may or may not occur at the Olympics, but yes, something is in the works.

Again Nelly being gigantic is in reference, I believe to the Nephilim...............the giants mentioned many times in the Bible (and all the other "Holy Books" and legends/folklore) the off spring of the fallen angels and man.

Portals/gateways have been opened on purpose and breached.

Maybe we're going to finally have "first contact" ......................... but check out L. A. Marzulli's "false alien contact" found all over the web.

And yes, clues are given, its' a cat and mouse game that ? delight in giving us clues using their puppets who have sold their souls and committed the ultimate treason against humanity by allowing non human entities to use their bodies in exchange for fame, glory, money and power.

Remember, not everyone is driving their car (body).

You are your soul, your body is your "car", your skin.

People eating each other, these really (and in my day I was not a prude, I was wild) but the stuff coming out now is beyond weird, it's getting to the point that if the majority of you folks don't see the train coming, you're either blind, deaf, programmed or all of the above.

Not all movies and videos are keys or clues...............but this one sure looks like it.

And after Madonna's ritual at half time (yes I keep ragging on that) some major portals / gateways have been opened wide and all hell (pun intended) is going to break loose shortly I suspect.

Again, I'm guessing - nobody knows for sure except the Creator Father, his Son and The Holy Spirit.

Safe journey to all.

Put on your armour and prepare for battle, it looks like the games are about to begin.

"Today, America would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order. Tomorrow they will be grateful! This is especially true if they were told that there were an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well-being granted to them by the World Government." - - Henry Kissinger, Bilderberger Conference in Evians, France, 1991

IMO: Henry Kissinger is one of the nastiest pieces of work to have ever hit the planet. He has been behind so many astosities against humanity it's not even funny. And, when he says something, one should stand up and take note.................he is in the know.

There are digs that have produced giant skeletons but the Smithtonian has confiscated these in America - the videos I wanted to present (no picture/no video/no proof) were "not available at this time".......hmmmm

A few giant skeletons are on display in other countries

Recent gas exploration activity in the south east region of the Arabian desert uncovered a skeletal remains of a human of phenomenal size. This region of the Arabian desert is called the Empty Quarter, or in Arabic, 'Rab-Ul-Khalee'. The discovery was made by the Aramco Exploration team. Source:
www.youtube.com...

Maybe instead of Hoops the video should have been named, "Something Wicked This Way Comes"
edit on 13-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent

This one, may or may not occur at the Olympics, but yes, something is in the works.

So according to your logic, something bad happens and you guys will just liken it to something else. So if you guys are wrong, which you probably will be when nothing happens at the olympics you'll just jump to the next nearest disaster and YELL out THAT'S IT! THERE IT IS, IT HAPPENED!!!! Again grasp at some more straws since clearly Nelly Furtado is no longer popular or relevant enough to hold weight in the entertainment industry, therefor begging the question, Why put this in her videos? To reach no one? Or a very small percentage of the world? I mean this couldn't just be a bohemian mentality of using occult symbolism? Nope no way that COULDN'T be it.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
What I get from the video is a Satanic ritual of dancing and welcoming of a Quetzalcoatl spirit being welcoming and worshipped into our world later this year.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Has no-one noticed that the Olympic logo is a map of the world? You have North and South America depicted, and aswell as Eurasia and Africa. And what's the island in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? It looks like a large Ascension Island.

Anyway, I am very suspicious about the London Olympics and its agenda. I think it was decided that the thirtieth Olympics would be in London in 2012, way back in the 19th century when the modern Olympics started.

The agenda is driven by homosexuals, and associated religious types, and involves the destruction of heterosexuality through an already genetically engineered sexual hybrid that has triple-X DNA. I haven't fully worked it all out, but it seems homosexuals will only permit Ascension on their anti-heterosexual terms. It seems that they have held a veto on Ascension for some ten thousand years and more. I don't know how they got this veto, but it might be about to expire. So, no - Ascension will occur on heterosexual terms.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

Man, I like ATS. I haven't laughed that hard in a LONG time.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Nope, something big soon is coming down.

I do not propose to know the when, where, how, day, etc.................just feeling the calm before the storm is all.

Much of the entertainment industry is ruled over by, I believe, and I am entitled to my own opinion, right or wrong, by other dimensional entities some call demons or fallen angels, jinn, etc.....

Every single culture speaks about them.

Not grasping at straws, just saying I believe something big is in the works that will change the way the majority of people think.

That's all.

Safe journey and buckle up - we haven't even hit the top of the ride yet.

edit on 13-6-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by loki888

You got it...........and they used the Native Americans who are normally very spiritually connected too.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Trafalgar1805

I would star you except for your hatred and judgement of homosexuals.

Some of your analogy is correct, some of it is off............in my humble opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
You lost me at...

Originally posted by Trafalgar1805
The agenda is driven by homosexuals, and associated religious types, and involves the destruction of heterosexuality through an already genetically engineered sexual hybrid that has triple-X DNA.

Wow...

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Man grasp at some more straws this thread is pathetic.

No one if forcing you to stay, but thanks for letting us know your opinion

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

If it doesn't happen we celebrate, maybe we stopped it, we made them nervous. We have to be vigilant, we know their agenda, we know how they want to shape this world, we have to be aware of the techniques that are used and make it less easy for them to get away with. If we do stop them this time, they'll soon be back to try again

Of all of the predictions in this thread.. it seems that mine is the only one to have come true.
edit on 13-6-2012 by Furbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I have just reason to judge homosexuals, and I can assure you, Ascension WILL happen - I don't know when - and it will be on heterosexual terms.

posted on Jun, 13 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What I see is another lame pop song and I think it would be a fairly safe bet to assume that it was produced and probably written by the same person/people/ or random-word-generator that gave us that incessant Umbrella song. For the record, I don't want to stand under your fricken U U U umbrella I want to insert it in your mouth okAy A A A Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!.

I see this is as "They bought this crap once so lets see how many times they'll buy it again before we have to think of something else."

Looking at the wiki page this was produced by Rodney 'Darkchild' Jerkins

According to his bio he has collaborated with Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston, Alliyah, Destinys Child..

Its like a who's who list of the recently deceased - Is it any wonder, I want to tear my ears off just listening too it, imagine having to sing it to people everyday

new topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join