It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris enters 2012 political ring

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Looking at the replies here really makes me shake my head.

The Chuck Norris worship shows me how diseased you people are by pop culture.
(hey look,its shiny)

Chuck Norris,zombies....grow up,Chuck Norris sucks and zombies aren't real.
Quit acting childish.

Worship Chuck Norris while your political climate further deteriorates....but hey,if Chuck Norris endorses someone than they can't be all that bad right?

Nah, it's not "Chuck Norris worship" at all, you could really insert any name you want, that's just the one that got in and it caught on. It's a way of having fun and seeing just how outrageous you can get. It has a lot more to do with imagination and fun than it does with Chuck Norris... He's just the guy that gets to enjoy all the attention

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by Seagle
Clearly, the way of the Dragon wasn't shown in America. So for those that think Chuck is tough - Pfft

The reason that Chuck Norris became famous is that he was, I believe, the only man to beat Bruce Lee in competition in real life, before the man died.

Anyone feel free to correct me...I am having trouble find a source for this.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

Actually Chuck became famous because he was undefeated for like 5 years straight of martial arts tournaments. Then he owned and taught at several martial art schools. Trained a lot of celebrities too. I watched a biography on him several years back, it was fascinating. He was famous long before he starting his acting career.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Why you shouldn't vote for Chuck Norris:

In other words he is an uber Christians who wants to force your kids to be indoctrinated.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Why you shouldn't vote for Chuck Norris:

In other words he is an uber Christians who wants to force your kids to be indoctrinated.

Here is Chuck Norris on the White Phone talking directly to God, receiving political instructions and explicit direction on who to roundhouse kick next.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Perhaps he was on the phone telling GOD what to do with the departed soul once it gets roundhouse kicked into the sun?

Star for the everlasting humor that is Chuck Norris jokes.
edit on 4-6-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I'm tired of those jokes. Nobody can have a serious discussion about Chuck Norris without those jokes overshadowing and dominating the topic. I'm so sick of them. And all they are is revamped Mr T jokes anyway.

They need to go the way of the dodo.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Well that is very interesting... I never actually told anyone of my opinion of who I wanted to win... Hmm assuming much? Typical trolling comin from you I suppose.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
There is so much seriousness on this site, a little comedy relief is welcome. Certainly by me. Chuck Norris jokes are always funny.

I say keep 'em coming. I haven't laughed so much on here for a while. If you don't find em funny, get a sense of humour.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

I'm sorry, but I'm tired of those jokes. Nobody can have a serious discussion about Chuck Norris without those jokes overshadowing and dominating the topic. I'm so sick of them. And all they are is revamped Mr T jokes anyway.

Tell us a Mr T one! Pleeease?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wide-Eyes

Tell us a Mr T one! Pleeease?

I'll throw a few your way.
Plus one more for Chuck.

•The first human alphabet consisted of only 'Mr.' and 'T'. Other letters eventually had to be created in order to describe things that were not, in fact, awesome.

•Mr. T once pitied a third of Europe. This event is now known as The Black Death.

•Curious but true: the circumference of Mr. T's chest divided by the circumference of his biceps equals the number of pounds of gold around his neck. Check for yourself if you don't believe me.

•Mr. T never learned to read. Letters learned to accomodate Mr. T's mind.

And one for Chuck and Mr. T.

•The movie "Clash of the Titans" was originally supposed be about an epic battle between Chuck Norris and Mr. T. During the first first scene atop Mt. Vesuvius, however, the volcano could not handle the sheer pressure and erupted, burying the city of Pompeii.

My source( I give credit)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Shark_Feeder

Excellent, thank you for indulging me. Also, thanks for the link. I will shut up and put on a serious face now.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by ANOK
Actors make the best politicians, they know how to act.

Even bad ones like Chuck Norris.

He looks like a gay pron star from the 70's.
Stick 'em up sweetie.

You'd better be careful. Chuck Norris hears everything.

He's everywhere and nowhere all at once. The earth doesn't go around the sun, it goes around Chuck Norris.

If his acting was bad, that's because he wanted it to be.

Chuck Norris vs The Dos Equis (XX) "Most Interesting Man In The World" = Most Epic battle ever.....

Probably end in a stalemate, and then they would become allies, team up and kick the crap out of Washington. Just because they can.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
*Chuck Norris once fought Superman...the loser had to wear his underwear outside their clothes.

*Who would win the race between The Flash, and Superman to the moon? Chuck Norris

*Chuck Norris will never have a heart attack. His heart isn't nearly foolish enough to attack him.

*Chuck Norris doesn't do "push-ups", he does "earth-downs".

*Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: One more.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I personally would not want the endorsement of Howdy Doody grown up.

Hoody, yes, at least he was a better actor.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I wish you guys would stop worshiping Ron Paul.

I'm not surprised America is in chains, you guys are so easily sold...watch the game a few times, you'll learn. Either that, or you'll go straight back to sleep and elect the guy who has the most candy.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Cool, politics is still a popularity contest in the average person's eyes. The powers breathe another sigh of relief.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

I thought God was Chuck Norris's manservant...?

Afterall, every once in a while he sits back with a nice cold Gator Oil antifreeze with just a touch of gun powder...

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrJohnSmith
reply to post by ANOK

Not forgetting Steven Seagal, Jean Claude Van Damme and Dolph Lundgren !

What about Rambo?

Why single him out..?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by UltimateSkeptic1
image removed by staff
'nuff said.

The Honey Badger used to be solid black... until it met Chuck Norris!
edit on Sun Jun 3 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

Chuck can eat raw wheat or 9 different grains and sh*t bread

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Seriously folks, can we all put on a straight face and get down to business talking about Chuck Norris' involvement in politics? His political endeavors are so interesting compared to this silly humongous internet meme that's been going for years.

I can't believe you plebians coerced me into making Chuck Norris jokes in my own thread. I feel so used.

There are so many interesting things Chuck has done politically and culturally, with massive contributions to the socio-political arena including Missing In Action 1, 2, and 3 and Delta Force 1 and 2.

Let's not forget, the Pentagon has a direct line to the President; the President has a direct line to Chuck Norris. The only reason he has not run for President yet is because he never runs. When Chuck Norris does decide to be President and moves into the White House, it will be renamed the Round-house.

Oh Noes! There I go again! I just can't help myself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join