It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuck Norris enters 2012 political ring

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

If they sent Chuck Norris to get Professor Elvin Atombender instead of the dude in your avatar, there wouldn't have been a sequel!

I'm an old addict of that game!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
The reason that Chuck Norris became famous is that he was, I believe, the only man to beat Bruce Lee in competition in real life, before the man died.

True, but a lesser known fact is that Bruce Lee actually died from a delayed reaction of exposure to Chuck Norris' chest hair, which delivers microscopic roundhouse kicks at the cellular level.

edit on 4-6-2012 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

That is an urban myth. They never fought in any tournament, they did appear together in one but did not fight. Chuck Norris became famous because he was a world karate champion.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Maybe you should get the hint and see just how unpopular Walker is, instead of standing behind him.

Chuck Norris has a history of backing losers anyway.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

Maybe you should get the hint and see just how unpopular Walker is, instead of standing behind him.

Chuck Norris has a history of backing losers anyway.

The polls do not agree with your statement of "unpopularity".

Two new polls show tight race in Wisconsin recall

Public Policy Polling, a Democratic polling firm, said Walker was leading 50 percent to 47 percent over Democratic challenger Milwaukee Mayor Tom Barrett in its final survey. Angus Reid polling had Walker ahead 53 percent to 47 percent.

In fact, based on the above, one could certainly argue that the evidence supports that Tom Barrett is the unpopular one. Do you have some different evidence to support your statement?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder

Originally posted by Seagle
Clearly, the way of the Dragon wasn't shown in America. So for those that think Chuck is tough - Pfft

The reason that Chuck Norris became famous is that he was, I believe, the only man to beat Bruce Lee in competition in real life, before the man died.

Anyone feel free to correct me...I am having trouble find a source for this.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-6-2012 by Shark_Feeder because: (no reason given)

No they never fought each other.Though i believe it was danny inosanto that stated that he witnessed a sparring match between the two and bruce made chuck look bad but outside of that nada

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Does it really matter?

Those backing Walker are brainwashed hardcore. Nothing more.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

Does it really matter?

Those backing Walker are brainwashed hardcore. Nothing more.

Does it matter? I don't know. You're the one who brought up popularity. So from your response, I guess you are conceding that your statement about Scott Walker's unpopularity was false.

It is an inadequate path of discourse to put forth a tenet, then retreat to inane puffs like "Does it really matter?" when proven wrong.

And as for brainwashed, you don't sound brainwashed by the left at all. Standard fail rhetoric that all others who don't share your viewpoints are brainwashed.

You're doing about as well as Tom Barrett did in the debates.

:bash:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Keep on supporting Scotty Unionbuster.

When the economy is tanking and jobs are fleeting, we can always count on the Tea Party and their retarded brethren to # it up even more!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
"Chuck Norris enters 2012 political ring"

That headline made me LUL pretty hard...

It was just a matter of time... Watch out for him... he might be the next cali govenor soon. replacing the terminator.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Oh yea?

Well

When Chuck Norris falls out of a boat he dosn't get wet the water gets Chuck Norrised

There is no such thing as tornados. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.

Darth Vader dresses up as Chuck Norris for Halloween.

A handicap parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.

And a special one just for ATS

Aliens do exist. They're just waiting for Chuck Norris to die before they attack.

need i say more?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by paganini

Figured I was mistaken in some way about this one.

Honestly they both seem like they would grab a beer together.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Even though Norris may not want the seat, the seat wants him. I'm putting my money on him via 1 round K.O.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well, I have heard, and some people say.....

Chuck Norris farted and blew Niburu out of the solar system.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Looking at the replies here really makes me shake my head.

The Chuck Norris worship shows me how diseased you people are by pop culture.
(hey look,its shiny)

Chuck Norris,zombies....grow up,Chuck Norris sucks and zombies aren't real.
Quit acting childish.

Worship Chuck Norris while your political climate further deteriorates....but hey,if Chuck Norris endorses someone than they can't be all that bad right?

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Im pretty sure they bought chuck norris's backing. Wouldnt it be logical? Wouldnt the best campaign strategy be to buy the most powerful name on the internet? Im mean cmon after an internet pole as to name a new austria bridge en.wikipedia.org... the internet said chuck norris.

Im pretty sure they threw the washed up actor whos getting low on cash a few million and he didnt decline. Besides the world of warcraft commercial...chucks not exactly out there making money these days.
its pretty obvious whats going on here.

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
oh and pls..... give me a more educated responce than chuck doesnt make money...money makes chuck.

edit on 4-6-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
If chuck norris was soo tough, he'd come here right now and slam my face into the keybp;';.jm,[;.ukjohqwd[09904 0y6#@$9P015 F90C0[J2`3OKREN34

edit on 4-6-2012 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Whoa... You too huh? Wow...

All kidding aside? Chuck would rock.

peace

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Looking at the replies here really makes me shake my head.

The Chuck Norris worship shows me how diseased you people are by pop culture.
(hey look,its shiny)

Chuck Norris,zombies....grow up,Chuck Norris sucks and zombies aren't real.
Quit acting childish.

Worship Chuck Norris while your political climate further deteriorates....but hey,if Chuck Norris endorses someone than they can't be all that bad right?

Zombies exist because Chuck Norris killed them so badly, even the ground doesn't want them!

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If he actually ran for anything, there's probably no way I'd ever vote for him.... but don't tell HIM that!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join