It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If he was jumping job to job there could be potential that he volunteered in a drug experiment for extra cash. Maybe not of told anyone out of embarrassment, or fear of their reaction. It's a reach but in the realm of involuntaraly taking the drug.

Hopefully we get some sorta explanation soon!

And do we know what's up with the guy who got his face eaten? How was he alive and suffer through that? Drugs? Get beat up? Sorry If I missed it somewhere.
edit on 31-5-2012 by DIRTYDONKEY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by isyeye

I agree. Not exactly sure what the bible has to do with it. There are plenty of crazy people in the world who cling to the bible (figuratively and literally).

What DOES interest me is that they swear he wasn't on any other drug than marijuana, but maybe he just started doing it in the recent weeks? I keep getting the impression that his friends and family hadn't seem him in a while.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I wonder how long it will take for them to come out with the autopsy report since it is a public record.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Mabey demon possesions are real? or mabey he was on drugs? or mabey mkultra? or mabey zombie#1. 1 thing is for sure though, we wont ever know the truth, so dont get too wrapped up in it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Ah don't bother. It seems like most on this thread and ones like it dismiss all other possibilities in favour of that fictional zombie apocalypse that everyone can't seem to get out of their heads. It's like some people actually want it to happen. Meh...anyways the point is it seems most who post about things like this already have their mind made up. Same goes for most who reply.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

What on earth??

What was this?

You guys are scaring the bejeebers outta me, I gotta stay off these thread but some sorta morbid curiosity keeps me coming back

Heaven help us.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

This says that he was feeling weird (some drug given by feds) and decided he was being possessed. He turns to the Bible, not realizing that it's a chemical...so when he goes into a flat-out fit...he's not prepared.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Spooky wasn't it.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Now I read a couple articles that said he could be violent at times, and when in that state hard to reach, and something about a stare that he had one of those far away stares.

A former classmate of Eugene Victoria Forte, who attended North Miami Beach High School, told the Sun Sentinel: 'Drugs did this to him. Drugs took over a person we knew as a beautiful person.'

She said that over the course of their relationship, Eugene became increasingly violent towards her.

So he did have a history of violence.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

In 2004, he was arrested for threatening to kill his mother.

'We could hear him yelling and throwing things inside the house,' said Mike Pons to WPLG-TV, one of the North Miami police detectives who arrested Eugene.

'He wasn't cooperative, wouldn't follow orders, very belligerent,' Detective Pons said. 'He had that thousand-yard stare, staring right into you, not assessing or understanding what the commands were.'

Eugene was one of the first people ever to be tasered by North Miami Beach police, needing to be shocked with a stun gun three times to be subdued.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo

Spooky wasn't it.

What was happening?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Something in the air or water. Could be an experiment given by a special agent who just sprayed him with airborne virus when he wasn't looking, or maybe slipped it to him in a drink, and it finally caught up to him.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In my experience, the crazier a person gets, the harder they hold on to religion. If this fella was becoming super religious because he felt like he was losing his grip and believed the devil was after him, his belief in evil is equal to his belief in good. If, for whatever reason, he thought he was losing the battle, his own belief in evil and how it acts could have been enough to convince him to do really crazy things to support the belief.

I think he was nuts to begin with. Other than that, I rule nothing out. Drugs, government manipulation, religion, virus. Who the hell knows? And with him dead, we likely never will.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

At some point he got injured and his body began to do things on it's own. By the way his arms jerk back, it almost appears like he is a puppet being controlled. Some say demonic possession, others say involuntary nervous system reaction. Like a chicken when its head gets cut off. The back flip is what makes it so strange. Hell, the whole thing is just weird.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
On the wiki it says:

Between the hours of 2 and 5 AM on May 26, 2012, Eugene departed from his girlfriend's home in Fort Lauderdale and drove to Miami Beach, to attend a concert at Urban Beach Week

Perhaps someone at this concert sold him some drugs that were laced with something? Seems probable...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Vortiki

I've already been called out on my naivety regarding drugs, but wouldn't it make sense to give something "special" to someone on the first buy or two, and then give them the cheap stuff after they're hooked?

If this guy smoked somewhat frequently, then he would know. You know the taste. You know what it is supposed to look like. And if something like that is "laced", then usually it is way more expensive. And you can tell. One taste like happy, the others do not.

And for something to have such a Strong affect on someone. To literally eat someones face. Thats some serious stuff.

reply to post by NeuronDivide

I would believe he got something he did not know what it was. Or tried something new. But laced? Nah, its either they are going to totally rip you off, or be legit. Or lie and give you something else. Which is possible.

But it would of had to of been something very strong, and very crazy. You can't just sprinkle "eat your face" powder on a joint, and go and eat a face. There just aren't those kind of drugs out there. Not without knowing something is wrong immediately. And usually, "wrong" means going to the hospital. Not eating a face.

The only thing I could think of that could possibly make someone go that far over board is pcp. But even then you know what your smoking.

The whole thing is mind boggling.
edit on 31-5-2012 by MoosKept240 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

What the heck was wrong with that guy ???

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Originally posted by FlySolo

Spooky wasn't it.

What was happening?
The guy collided with another player and suffered a seizure, a weird one, but a seizure.
There is a Wikipedia page regarding it. I read that he played the next day.
Hajer Club

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
And another guy just ate a guy, this time in Baltimore:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They were roommates and students at Morgan State University. This one is extra creepy for me somehow, since I grew up in Baltimore.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There are only six explanations to this, 1. he volunteered to try a new drug for cash, 2. if he's a frequent marijuana smoker, then perhaps he smoked spiked marijuana that day, which is quite common; it's also possible he consumed something that was spiked/contaminated, because if he's frequently smoking marijuana then the people he needs to associate with aren't expressively open people, 3. There was something physiologically wrong with him, 4. this was a voluntary transaction between two people for some disturbing reason, perhaps one of them wanted suicide and the other was a masochist, 5. it was his first time trying a harder drug, like PCP, or 6. everything else.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeInDeath
And another guy just ate a guy, this time in Baltimore:

www.huffingtonpost.com...

They were roommates and students at Morgan State University. This one is extra creepy for me somehow, since I grew up in Baltimore.
This one was eating brains.
Just sayin'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join