It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread
There are only six explanations to this, 1. he volunteered to try a new drug for cash, 2. if he's a frequent marijuana smoker, then perhaps he smoked spiked marijuana that day, which is quite common; it's also possible he consumed something that was spiked/contaminated, because if he's frequently smoking marijuana then the people he needs to associate with aren't expressively open people, 3. There was something physiologically wrong with him, 4. this was a voluntary transaction between two people for some disturbing reason, perhaps one of them wanted suicide and the other was a masochist, 5. it was his first time trying a harder drug, like PCP, or 6. everything else.
There are seven.
You forgot ZOMBIE.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Where does it state that he practiced voodoo?
2nd

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
A woman in Texas killed her baby and ate part of his brain and some of his digits. What the hell is going on these days? Lin k

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
And that Texas woman said the devil made her do it too. Now I don't actually think this is the zombie apocalypse, but the sh*t does seem to be getting really weird all of a sudden.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by imherejusttoread
2. if he's a frequent marijuana smoker, then perhaps he smoked spiked marijuana that day, which is quite common; it's also possible he consumed something that was spiked/contaminated, because if he's frequently smoking marijuana then the people he needs to associate with aren't expressively open people

sorry, but thats a rather jaded reason, care to provide some proof on this eg cannabis being spiked and users being dodgy people? This all seems a bit reefer maddness (thats a film reference).

btw what the hell... i dont come on ats for a few days then when i come back people have starting eating each other, crazy stuff!
edit on 31-5-2012 by boaby_phet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Spent the night at a friends house when i was a kid. We found his mom's stash under her bed and we drank 3 beers a piece and smoked a 1 pound bag of his mom's columbian "tobacco". We got so high the only thing i remember was walking out his backdoor and the next thing i know i woke up face down on the floor the next morning with my friend passed out on the floor too. I had ticks all over me (he lived in the woods in Cabot) and i had no recollection of doing anything beyond going out the door but i must have gone into the woods.

Drugs will do stuff to you and you won't remember doing anything. The fool could have been so blitzed he didn't know up from down.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

If you two smoked a pound (that is a hell of a lot) between you then I could believe you guys not remembering much the next morning, especially since it was your first time. I don't think that normal columbian tobbacco (
) would cause a man to cannibalize. If it was spiked with PCP (which most certainly happens, and the user knows that it has been spiked in the overwhelming majority of cases) then I could see them eating face in a worst case scenario. People on PCP have been know to do crazy stuff including crazed cannibalism before
edit on 31-5-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by cry93

Wikipedia posted that his religion was Haitian voodou here:
en.wikipedia.org...

but I noticed they changed the post and omitted that.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Creepy. You can't fix crazy. I'm having real trouble getting my head around this story....not that I want to.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
So, because he was carrying a bible, I'm supposed to believe he was a 'good guy'?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
All it takes is one bad hit of "something" to make somebody snap.

This man may have very well been a saint, who occasionally or regularly smoked weed - but all it takes is one bad dealer to lace your stash with something "extra special" to make your brain sizzle like eggs on a skillet.

I feel bad for this man's family, and if it was drug induced, feel slightly bad for him. But we all make choices that determine the outcome of our life.

If it was drugs, then it is his fault - intentional or not.

If it was something other - then I feel badly for him.

Regardless, this is a horrible incident that will stick in the minds of people for years to come.

I hope they find the root cause of this incident, but it will probably be swept under the rug.

Personally I fiddle with the idea that this was a controlled experiment by "someone" to see a reaction.

Dude that is financially dumb of any dealer to do. That's an old wife's tale that people actually do that.

A. The dealer would be out of a customer if he did such a thing

And B. this would cost them more money to do.

That's the propaganda monsters way of keeping peope in fear of something. marijuana is a healing drug regardless of what the federal government says it is. Science has shown us that "weed" has medical value.

It's so ridiculous that people would actually think a dealer would something like add " something extra special" to his stach. It's just bad business.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Danish

Like I said sometimes people spike marijuana on purpose and sell it as such. The primary product would then become the drug that is using the marijuana as a substrate. If they are selling it as PCP soaked into marijuana then they will charge more than otherwise. It is quite possible he bought such a product but I claim no absolute knowledge on why Eugene did what he did.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I think it is the "bath salts" angle. When we first moved here, I was seeing signs in convenience store (like, well known stores) windows for k2, spice, etc. head shops sell this crap, and "bath salts" as incense. With package disclaimers like "does not contain any illegal substances", "no sale to minors", etc, because it isn't illegal then.

States try to pass laws to make the ingredients in "bath salts" illegal, and then manufacturers just 'tweak' the recipe.

www.azcentral.com...

Can't we just go back to the good'ole days of sneaking a beer and a joint? Now folks wanna freebase Liquid Plumber and EAT ALL THE THINGS.

# is real scary.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Dude this guy was on acid or something. It was probably a type of bath salts that they can't test for. He was probably speeding his balls off while tripping his balls off. It sounds like his mental state was very weak at the time he took the drug. It was a RC and it he just snapped man. WOW It was some psychedelic RC that can't be tested for and made him snap. Good lord just imagine seeing that. They should lock him up for life immediately. I don't care if he didn't know or something, he deserves life immediately no trial. The trial would just be for show. Sickening and sad story.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by uSNUUZuLUUz

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkey
There are no excuses for the amount of crazy this guy was.

Exactly. So what would make a regular easy going man, who carries a bible, do this?

- Secret inside job, secretly testing a new drug? And pricking random strangers with the poison?
- Was his weed laced with an extra powerfull drug?
- Did he just snap? and was hungry?? (does not seem plausible)
edit on 31-5-2012 by uSNUUZuLUUz because: spelling

Clutching a bible for no reason on numerous occasions = odd.
Unable to hold a job = not stable.
Family trouble = lots of variables you and I do not know.
He sounds like the type of person that had mental issues to me. Normal Christians do clutch their bibles like this guy.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackjack Baby
I think it is the "bath salts" angle. When we first moved here, I was seeing signs in convenience store (like, well known stores) windows for k2, spice, etc. head shops sell this crap, and "bath salts" as incense. With package disclaimers like "does not contain any illegal substances", "no sale to minors", etc, because it isn't illegal then.

States try to pass laws to make the ingredients in "bath salts" illegal, and then manufacturers just 'tweak' the recipe.

www.azcentral.com...

Can't we just go back to the good'ole days of sneaking a beer and a joint? Now folks wanna freebase Liquid Plumber and EAT ALL THE THINGS.

# is real scary.

I am curious why it seems that the people that "know" what drug he was on are the most uninformed. You state above that bath salts are being sold as incense. NO. The K2 spice is the incense and it mimics marijuana. The bath salts are bath salts that mimic PCP.
That is why "bath salts" is in quotes there, not because it is "incense." Two different drugs.
I just would like to see fewer people say "I think it was drug X" and then go on to express how little they know about that drug. It is happening a lot here lately.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   
How did her Boyfriend and the face eaten guy end up naked? that still hasn't been answered

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by uSNUUZuLUUz

Soo its on a poppin' folks. More situations like this will be happening. Grab your popcorn, sit back relax, for one helluva ride!

Oh really, you don't say?
And you base this conclusion on what evidence and which facts exactly?

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KillThePoor

this does not happen unintentionally as 1. most narcotics to lace the marijuana with cost more than marijuana, thus you cannot sell a gram of spiked marijuana for the same price or cheaper. 2 people are not stupid, sell laced weed once without them knowing then why would that person ever come back unless it was with a group of guys and some baseball bats or worse. 3. Lacing weed even in the eyes of high volume moving drug dealers is a joke, like a prank or something you do on a wild night or during a party. to people who have nothing to do with the weed scene it might seem like a plausible explanation but please without referencing how i concluded this research i would simply ask you to trust me on that one. the whole randomly laced weed thing honestly makes no sense.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   
So you claim you want to know why this type of thing is happening more and more?.
for anyone with an open mind and an hours worth of time, this is the best explanation ive come across. oh, and from personal experience.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join