It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

People with Schizophrenia don't just start randomly eating people's faces off and devour the rest of their face. Most people don't even know that people with Schizophrenia have unusually high levels of Serotonin in their brain, which being 5-Hydroxytryptophan, is made from L-Tryptophan, also the building block of Dimethyltryptamine...It has been said that is what accounts for the unsual sights, etheric noise, etc.

edit on 31-5-2012 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle
All it takes is one bad hit of "something" to make somebody snap.

This man may have very well been a saint, who occasionally or regularly smoked weed - but all it takes is one bad dealer to lace your stash with something "extra special" to make your brain sizzle like eggs on a skillet.

I feel bad for this man's family, and if it was drug induced, feel slightly bad for him. But we all make choices that determine the outcome of our life.

If it was drugs, then it is his fault - intentional or not.

If it was something other - then I feel badly for him.

Regardless, this is a horrible incident that will stick in the minds of people for years to come.

I hope they find the root cause of this incident, but it will probably be swept under the rug.

Personally I fiddle with the idea that this was a controlled experiment by "someone" to see a reaction.

Why would a drug dealer lace your cheap drugs with more expensive drugs? That is counter productive to the goal of a drug dealer and highly implausible.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vortiki

I've already been called out on my naivety regarding drugs, but wouldn't it make sense to give something "special" to someone on the first buy or two, and then give them the cheap stuff after they're hooked?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

You don't do that with weed.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeiledMoon
Interesting. Did anyone else read the thread about the 33 year old mother who dismembered and ate her three week old son recently? She apparently ate his brain as well. Afterwards, she slit her throat, stabbed her chest, and told the cops that the devil made her do it.

That happened in 2009, totally unrelated. The mother was Schizophrenic, also likely suffering from Postpartum Psychosis aswell and having extremely powerful delusions.

edit on 31-5-2012 by skitzspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I still haven't gotten over the shock of what the guy in Norway did, Breivek. Or the Columbine guys. It isn't easy to understand such shocking violence.

I've pretty much decided not to theorize on what made Rudy snap until the toxicology results are released by the coroner. Research might indicate PCP/angel dust just from cases I remember seeing in the newspaper years ago.

Another angle to all of this is that we are now seeing more and more cases of people "losing it" or "snapping." Like the airline pilot who went nuts and they had to restrain him and the other cases of flight attendants going on some crazy rant and having to be restrained. What's up with all these cases of people just suddenly wigging out? Seems like there is some kind of 'factor X' that is making some people snap and go beserk.

We live in interesting times, obviously.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I've avoided making comments about this incident, but I feel I should add something here:

The girlfriend and family speaking out and talking about "carrying a bible" are simple ways of helping them cope with what happened. Religion and "battling the devil" have nothing to do with it. The guy was either mentally unstable, or on drugs....No zombies, no devils, nothing else....What else would you expect the family and friends of the man to say? They just haven't come to grips with what happened, and are looking for explainations other than drugs and insanity.

....Now I'm moving on to more important news.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Blame god NOT the Devil

Its god that sits their laughing at children with cancer, homeless people and the wars he started between human factions.

Its Lucifer that tries in vain to clear up his mess.!!!!!!! I speak the truth!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:31 PM
link   
ok he was into the killer weed that gives anti weed crowd ammunition for there war against drugs. but he was also clutching a bible please tell me what that represents ?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Vortiki

I've already been called out on my naivety regarding drugs, but wouldn't it make sense to give something "special" to someone on the first buy or two, and then give them the cheap stuff after they're hooked?

No, because the fluctuations in quality depend on the batch, not the dealer and if someone is a (potential) regular buyer, dealer wants that person to stay with them so they are pretty consistent and fair to their regulars.

Also, and i wrote this on another thread, guys please stop throwing opiate names just because, learn about the different types of drugs and think before you write. I am not a junkie of some sorts but i live in the Netherlands and we have a high educational system (through school and media) about drugs which apparently is almost non/existent in the States therefore if MSM writes it´s '___' you people just accept it as true. Knowledge is power remember.

For example, if you are aware that PCP is a dissociative and anesthetic drug and makes your body numb or if you take a lot - it can easily put you to sleep, then 5 years of news reporting about people on PCP doing extremely crazy stuff seems ... a lie?

ps. Funny how you guys also have higher numbers of addicts on type I and II hard drugs, maybe it´s because of lacking that particular knowledge.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Exitt because: .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I re-read the article again and the girlfriend said something that caught my attention. She said

"I dont know what they injected him with"

Is it possible that she knows something more that she is saying ? Perhaps he was being subjected to some kind of experiment and it went all wrong !

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Just because the girlfriend said that doesn't mean anything.

I know MANY people that hide their drug use from girlfriends, I'm not talking about marijuana.

Here is another story, along the same lines.
www.manolith.com...

edit on 31-5-2012 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
God bless the cop who exterminated this animal, this savage- that poor man, living a tough life on the streets for decades and that sub human does that to him

Rot in hell scum

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by getreadyalready

It appears he was religious. Voodoo. At least according to this...

Rudy Eugene

Interesting to say the least.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Dreine because: typo

en.wikipedia.org...

In order to navigate daily life, vodouists cultivate personal relationships with the lwa through the presentation of offerings, the creation of personal altars and devotional objects, and participation in elaborate ceremonies of music, dance, and spirit possession.[11]

Until the jury is in, I think he was demonically possessed. This is not your everyday kind of crazy behavior, it is bizarre. The guy that knifed himself and threw his intestines on the cops was bizarro, too.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blueorder

Atta boy blue ! Unbridled emotional comments, that add nothing to the discussion but insults to a dead man, alweays make a big impression on everyone at ATS. I can't wait for your next syllable.

Those of you who think you can rule out possession ?
Most likely have never seen anything nor had any kind of paranormal experience. So let me guess it doesn't exist
right ?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
In other words, this guy still had some logical thinking inside of him.

Not when he was eating that guy's face. The witness interview about how Eugene responded to the police officer by raising himself and growling. That is a sure sign that he was in his predator instincts. The growl is generally used as a "back off" warning in animal circles, so maybe he was saying "back off, get your own food" in his primal instincts...
edit on 31-5-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

I was thinking about this again and it occurred to me, this is why he took his clothes off! Not because he was hot, but because he turned into an animal. err, um thought he was an animal. Pure primal instinct.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
"........he was a quiet man,never made any trouble. always polite and kept his yard tidy. i can't believe he was capable of such horror"!

isn't that how the news inter view goes!!!
guess what people,we are all capable of insane acts. ALL OF US!!!
just what the tipping point is,no one ever knows until its too late!

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Have you ever seen this?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
This is like the 6th thread Ive read about this guy so far they haven't got the toxicology reports back yet so why are people throwing the drug card out there, however it could be drugs unknown to us, i highly doubt any of the substances these people are bringing up are the case. So onto the point....no toxicology report, NO FINAL CONCLUSION so please quit twisting my nips and give me some real info other than the guy was religious. These are very strange times,also Im surprised haven't heard anyone bust out the earth rotation speed slowing down causing people to go crazy scenario....as depicted in the movie "southland tales".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by blueorder

Atta boy blue ! Unbridled emotional comments, that add nothing to the discussion but insults to a dead man, alweays make a big impression on everyone at ATS. I can't wait for your next syllable.

Those of you who think you can rule out possession ?
Most likely have never seen anything nor had any kind of paranormal experience. So let me guess it doesn't exist
right ?

"make a big impression on everyone at ATS", absoloutely fantastic- behold the spokesperson for everyone at ATS!

You can guess all night about this man, although, given the probabilites, it is much more likely he was possessed by some sort of narcotic than a demon- either way pure speculation and yeah, I'm glad the face eater of this poor homeless man has been shot dead, how "emotional" of me, as if none of your posts have a hint of emotion about them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join