It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battling The Devil! Girlfriend Speaks On Naked Face-Chewing Boyfriend (DETAILS)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Girlfriend of Miami Face-Eater Rudy Eugene Says Boyfriend Drugged or Cursed (Details) | Global Grind

globalgrind.com

The day before Rudy Eugene made international news for chewing the face of homeless drifter Ronald Poppo, he held his Bible and kissed his girlfriend goodbye.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 31-5-2012 by Crakeur because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/31/2012 by tothetenthpower because: --Mod Edit--BAN Forum Requires Exact Headline.

edit on 31-5-2012 by Maxmars because: PLEASE USE THE ACTUAL SOURCE HEADLINE WHEN SUBMITTING BREAKING ALTERNATIVE NEWS THREADS

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The ish just got REAL Folks. The girlfriend and mother of the Florida ZOMBIE speaks out about the guy. And he did not use BATH SALTS, only weed, and rarely even takes over the counter medications, like for headaches etc. They also say he was a nice man. THE WEIRD part is that he was clutching a "BIBLE" and said goodbye...

Also a couple of weeks before the article says the following :::
----------------------------------------------------------
"“I was just with him two weeks ago,”’ he said. They were at a friend’s house watching a movie and Eugene had a Bible in his hand.

“He was going through a lot with his family,” Aurelus said, and jumping from job to job.

“Rudy was battling the devil.”
-------------------------------------------------------------
Seems strange that this guy was clutching the bible for a while, and yet does this horrific crime?

Perhaps he was shot up with something, unbeknownst to him? a secret test on a classified ZOMBIE drug, to turn a regular man insane?? things that make you go hmmmmm

The girlfriend and Mother didn't even know that the zombie guy was their man, until later.

Soo its on a poppin' folks. More situations like this will be happening. Grab your popcorn, sit back relax, for one helluva ride!

globalgrind.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
There are no excuses for the amount of crazy this guy was.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkey
There are no excuses for the amount of crazy this guy was.

Exactly. So what would make a regular easy going man, who carries a bible, do this?

- Secret inside job, secretly testing a new drug? And pricking random strangers with the poison?
- Was his weed laced with an extra powerfull drug?
- Did he just snap? and was hungry?? (does not seem plausible)
edit on 31-5-2012 by uSNUUZuLUUz because: spelling

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by uSNUUZuLUUz

Dam, the website is blocked from my work computer. I can't go read the full text. So, was he a regular guy? Had a job? Was the bible a new thing, or had he always been religious?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   

It's not strange, it's likely the guy has a serious mental problem. People going through psychosis do become religious in the midst of an episode as a way of coping (or in a delusional state).

+14 more 
posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Weed does give you the munchies......

I prefer potato chips though, but who knows about some?

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
All it takes is one bad hit of "something" to make somebody snap.

This man may have very well been a saint, who occasionally or regularly smoked weed - but all it takes is one bad dealer to lace your stash with something "extra special" to make your brain sizzle like eggs on a skillet.

I feel bad for this man's family, and if it was drug induced, feel slightly bad for him. But we all make choices that determine the outcome of our life.

If it was drugs, then it is his fault - intentional or not.

If it was something other - then I feel badly for him.

Regardless, this is a horrible incident that will stick in the minds of people for years to come.

I hope they find the root cause of this incident, but it will probably be swept under the rug.

Personally I fiddle with the idea that this was a controlled experiment by "someone" to see a reaction.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
As much as a zombie apocalypse would be interesting, I highly doubt anything "zombie" like would be the case here. More than likely this guy was battling internal demons and something in him just snapped.

If the girlfriend had said that he started developing weird rashes on him or anything physical like that prior to him attacking that homeless man then it would be a different story. Otherwise, this guy still had some common sense to acknowledge what the bible was (is) and to say goodbye. In other words, this guy still had somel logical thinking inside of him.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It appears he was religious. Voodoo. At least according to this...

Rudy Eugene

Interesting to say the least.
edit on 31-5-2012 by Dreine because: typo

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine
reply to post by getreadyalready

It appears he was religious... voodoo.

Rudy Eugene

Interesting to say the least.

Oh and many cities in Florida ARE known for the common practices of Santeria.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Did he just snap? and was hungry?? (does not seem plausible)

Agreed, not plausible.
I have yet to get that hungry.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blackmetalmist
In other words, this guy still had some logical thinking inside of him.

Not when he was eating that guy's face. The witness interview about how Eugene responded to the police officer by raising himself and growling. That is a sure sign that he was in his predator instincts. The growl is generally used as a "back off" warning in animal circles, so maybe he was saying "back off, get your own food" in his primal instincts...
edit on 31-5-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

yea a controlled experiment.. would be crazy. But what a perfect experiment it would be. Someone has posted a wikipedia article on the man, and it seems that his car broke down. So that means he was vulnerable, a defenseless man walking along the street. Someone could of easily injected him with something randomly.

Eating someone's face, seems so far out there, that it can't be just from someone's own depression about life. right? There has to be some sort of factor. Now if he did use drugs, then of course, that's his fault and was out of his mind. But what if, what if, what if, he did not WILLINGLY take the drugs? what then? Other instances?

Also, has there been any other face eating cases out there, like on drugs? ever? Like in public naked, and eating someone's face? has that happened before? ever> with any type of KNOWN drug? So is this something new? Is this a new drug, that these criminals are pushing? Or is it a LAB drub made by scientists??

edit on 31-5-2012 by uSNUUZuLUUz because: spelling

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Dreine

Thanks.

reply to post by blackmetalmist

And yes, I agree Santeria is very popular in Florida. I have several friends that practice it.

BUT, this would not be a Haitian Zombie curse. When Haitians do this (allegedly), they create a near death experience, aided by drugs, and then bring the person back as a mind-numbed slave to them. They don't create an out of control flesh eater, they create a very controllable easily manipulated subject.

I don't see how this could be related to Santeria.
edit on 31-5-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I find it convenient that the man was having this episode near a homeless man whose family thought had been dead for years...

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Weed does give you the munchies......

I prefer potato chips though, but who knows about some?

LOL.. soo sooo wrong on soo many levels.. shame on you but made me chuckle.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreine

It appears he was religious. Voodoo.

This is why it is important you double check everything, especially wiki articles. It is stated on wiki he was religious and practiced voodoo with 6. being the source but when you actually read that source link to miami herald
his girlfriend doesn´t say he practiced voodoo and instead she says SHE thinks this could have been voodoo but the man himself ..

During their time together, she said, Eugene would sit on the bed or on the couch in the evenings with her to read from his Bible. He carried it with him just about everywhere he went, she said, and often cited verses to friends and family. “If someone was lost or didn’t know God, he would tell them about him,’’ she said. “He was a believer of God.”

edit on 31-5-2012 by Exitt because: .

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJM8507
I find it convenient that the man was having this episode near a homeless man whose family thought had been dead for years...

eerily convenient.

(However i must add, when someone goes 'homeless' its hard for family members to track. I know people who assume a relative is dead, because they have been 'homeless' for years, but in actuality it's just that they can't find that person anymore. Like in another state, etc).

but yes eerily convenient. Scientific experiment, finding the perfect HOSTS.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Don't forget about the man who killed and started eating the young man on the Greyhound bus in Canada. He was not on drugs and did it in front of a bus load of people. He killed his victim first.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join