It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapeian
They actually added the word "Pork" to the list. So if I'm creating a cooking recipe or anything at all where the word pork is mentioned, I must be an evil pork minded terrorist with the intention of porking up the good ole USA!

Heh heh that is really funny, imagine all the websites that have cooking recipes embedded. Or chat rooms just to talk about cooking.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I designed my avatar as a joke poking fun at the watchers ie: note that both the venus flytrap and the smiling insect are green and the ATS label is also green. ATS is both the trap, and the trappie, and the one who observes the whole thing, so the message I'm trying to convey involves something that I call a "quadruple bind" directed at the watchers.

Pork!

edit on 29-5-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A link to this thread probably went viral in the NSA offices, in the category 'just for fun'...

As threads go, it's "da Bomb..."

PS - Why isn't Guantanamo Bay in there?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

i didn't see medical marijuana on the list. so, does that mean we can post about it now?

-subfab

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

The point is I believe, by filtering for specific words it makes it possible to monitor for threats. They have to narrow it down some way.

Some seem to think they are personally monitoring everyone, which of course is impossible. The filter would just be a starting point.

Clearly there are a limited number of people engaged in this, so I'm guessing you would have to be pretty in their face to even get their attention.

I highly doubt that most of what we talk about here is of any interest at all. I'd think their attention is more directed towards other communications.

The issue to me is not do they need to do things like this, because they do, it's who is charge of the information and is it being used in a wrong way. No matter how they do it, somebody will scream and those they protect us from will scream the loudest I'd bet.

We all know what we post here is freely available for anyone to read. A person would have to be pretty naive to post anything that would get them noticed if they were planning on doing bad things.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I would guess that less than 1% of "flagged" material is ever even looked at by a human being.
The computer probably has multiple layers of flagging and it has to get down a line of checks before it ever reaches humans.

This way you can only need a few hundred people to run the show. As opposed to hiring everyone to read everyone else's posts.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by grapeian
They actually added the word "Pork" to the list. So if I'm creating a cooking recipe or anything at all where the word pork is mentioned, I must be an evil pork minded terrorist with the intention of porking up the good ole USA!

Heh heh that is really funny, imagine all the websites that have cooking recipes embedded. Or chat rooms just to talk about cooking.

I would venture a bet that "Pork" by itself isn't going to go very far.

But now if you add "Pork", "Flu", and "Obtained", and "Vials", I am sure the comp will start flagging away.
Ooops.
I just got flagged.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Originally posted by TheLastStand
reply to post by seaside sky

I spammed out that list the moment I was aware of it months ago. Every now and then I spam it out again so they get the hint that their computers will not work if we sick the spam defense on them. Spy on that mutha****ers!

To do what? Help protect Terrorists and others who are planning to harm people? What is your goal?

I don't see a threat to anyone not engaged in bad things.

Why would I want to protect your government? LOL THEY ARE THE TERRORISTS. My goal is to get the great beast to butt out of my life and mind it's own business. I am not it's slave nor their subject to spy on 24/7. Why would you want to be poked and probed for the sake of a safe society? Do you not understand just how unsafe allowing that really is? My goal is to have as little to do with the parasites in your government and globalist corporations as possible and I am willing to bet your government would love to target and classify those people as well.

So who smuggles the drugs and guns (your government). Who made up alciaduh? Who planted the underwear bomber? Who looked the other way and disabled their defenses on 9/11 3 times while planes smashed into buildings?

You will find out soon enough who the terrorists are, though most americans are so dense it'll probably be halfway on the bus to the fema camp.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Makes me think of webbot and how that is used searching for specific words and patterns.
Maybe tptb have a much better program that predicts certain crimes like the show,oh dang it I can't remember it now.

But here is something that homeland security is doing to predicted future crimes.
www.nethawk.tv...

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is testing something known as Future Attribute Screening Technology (FAST) with DHS employees. Will they predict crimes before they happen like in the movie Minority Report? Cenk

Ah......the show is Person of Interests.

en.wikipedia.org...(TV_series)
edit on 29-5-2012 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Of course ATS is being monitored, something a little less ominous then "watched". What usually works and how its done is computers scan for code words, usually ominous ones. It goes through filter after filter and if "ominous" and more importantly "important enough" to go through several billions of conversations, e-mail's etc including this site, and still bleed red, then a person checks it out and thats rare. Lots of computers capable of literally going through trillions of bytes of code EVERY SECOND, to get a person involved and there are only so many to go around. They then are assigned a file, and only then bother to peek.

So as long as your only weird and don't want to blow something up, feel free to spout of on ATS, or to your mamma. Few care. Or should.
edit on 29/5/12 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Good I hope they are reading this thread!!!

It means they might actually learn something

Lets get straight to the god honest truth

I would be worried if not for one thing.

The Psychohistorical numbers state that the DoHS is already a neutered bloated incompetent agency. The majority of its leaders are frat boys out for a party(Nepotism and corruption run rampart.)

It takes an effort to hunt down people. Extra paperwork at that. they cant fill out all the paperwork before their breaks

For the proof I am right

Whens the last time you heard of a DoHS employee dying in training

or

quitting because the training process was to hard for them emotionally and physically

No ethical and/or moral leadership(name one, please I'll wait)

When is the last time someone in the DoHS has been relieved for incompetence or failing surprise inspections.

The upper offices dont get their hands dirty- they sit in dc offices using the excuse they have earned the position

no inter office controls

no central stated goal everyone knows (if they get lost they cant say boss wants this done)

improper monitoring of various infrastructure areas in the us

That right there should provide enough laymens references for you to tell the numbers. Bad leadership mixed with an unhealthy dose of incompetence-- a 9/11 scenario is going to sail right on by them because they are blind to it

The leaders lack the will or ability to govern wisely.Without leadership the efforts they are going through are wasted. I doubt they even have a live agent monitoring things.

The system would data mine way to much info. The probably have algorithms processing data. That kicks the info up to a live agent with threat levels. Which if designed for idiots to run, should be matched to present threat levels to determine initial assessment.

The fusion centers is where the major processing space is available.

There is a second part to this. The OP has not realized it but again the numbers do not lie. We are facing our own version of a crisis as a nation.

Our very ideals are being challenged.by the necessities of survival

(make no mistake the Muslim world wants us DEAD. they preach it 24/7. Do you want your females raped by Muslims with their courts letting them go. then not have your view count because your not Muslim)
You have to remember you wont let them do their jobs half the time. Then complain because they dont do it. (the difference is I recognize the incompetent way they fail)

We find our selves not lacking in resources to solve the problems but the leadership and the will to solve them.

Public versus Private

seems to be the issue here. The DoHS can operate publicly in the public area and catch every terrorist out there. Without violating the private sphere. (the internet is public. You go over airwaves and publicly funded areas. )

To the DoHS agents reading this, stop by and I'll buy lunch.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Of course ATS is being monitored, something a little less ominous then "watched". What usually works and how its done is computers scan for code words, usually ominous ones. It goes through filter after filter and if "ominous" and more importantly "important enough" to go through several billions of conversations, e-mail's etc including this site, and still bleed red, then a person checks it out and thats rare. Lots of computers capable of literally going through trillions of bytes of code EVERY SECOND, to get a person involved and there are only so many to go around. They then are assigned a file, and only then bother to peek.

So as long as your only weird and don't want to blow something up, feel free to spout of on ATS, or to your mamma. Few care. Or should.

not just monitored or watched, I have no doubt there are paid government shills on here right now whom are working hard to mess with people's minds.

And beyond that...
bomb, nuclear bomb, alkaeda, isreal, hammas, biological weapon, terrorism, operation, tango down, mohommed jihad.

oh and my goal, is to make it inefficient for them to spy on normal people. If they have limited resources they spy on terrorists, if they have unlimited resources they spy on everybody. How many of you would still have your freedom if they could go back and get you for every little thing you ever did that was wrong that you didn't ever get caught for? (LOL!) Next they will be probing your head for that if you keep letting these jerks stick their noses into your business.

So privacy in public is probably now dead -- that is fine. But if you ever allow them into your homes they will come up with whatever excuse they need to ensure their agenda of destroying the family unit becomes fullfilled. Don't worry you won't have children anymore you may have fetuses and sperm confiscated and maybe contribute to the test tube babies of the future raised by child welfare workers.
edit on 29-5-2012 by TheLastStand because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
That's the bogus list that was deemed safe for public eyes, the REAL list includes key words like 9/11, false flag operation, inside job, coverup, etc..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Like I said to all the Agents in my phone, "Give me Liberty or Give me death." I will not settle for anything less. Brian just saw your mom she was doin fine.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
The list must be genuine because a person I know who works as a radio station weatherman told me recently that the station manager circulated a memo to all the meteorological staff that from now on hurricanes and tornados were to be referred to, in writing, as the big twirly storm and the little twirly storm.

Only joking, but really, hurricane and tornado?
edit on 29-5-2012 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RadioactiveRob
That's the bogus list that was deemed safe for public eyes, the REAL list includes key words like 9/11, false flag operation, inside job, coverup, etc..

oh they have those lists too, in order to classify people. If you do not like the government mammary gland then chances are you are on this list.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
No way in "He-double hockey stick" this list is real... pure disinformation!!! Plain in simple!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I am not at all surprised that ATS is being watched by some govt geek. Ditto for Free Republic, Freedom4um, SuiJuris, Ecclesia, and a load of other forums for the exchange of political ideas, especially very controversial ones. There's nothing to prevent someone from watching, just because he's on the govt payroll. I'm sure that the FBI, Secret Service, and others are trying to get a heads up on the next Unibomber.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm not one for trolling for supposed crimes. imo, there is no allegation of a crime, so the "police" have NO BUSINESS searching....imposing on normal civilian activities, like chat, or in the form of camera surveillance. No probable cause, no allegation....no just cause for police presence, passive or active.

otoh, if you have genuine suspicious behaviour, foreign nationals, sure, keystroke log it.

The problem now with cops is they distort the law, the apparent circumstances....basically lie. It's accepted in the legal community that a half-truth is the same as a lie. Well, a biased investigation is just that, a half-truth.

I'm very biased against cops anymore.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Ok so thats just uncool!!! Most of those words are used in everyday conversation and if using those words makes you a terrorist then everybody in Americas a terrorist!!!! Hell some 3 year olds a terrorists now!!!

In reality this list probably isnt real because of it.

Whats wrong with saying hurricane(first non threatening word off the top of my head) anyways!?!?! Why wuld that matter to any government official or agency?
edit on 29-5-2012 by irontalon because: forgot something

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join