It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
We should start a thread as a contest to see how many times we can use each of those words in a sentence ! That would drive them nuts.

OK.

The police was looking for narcotics at the DNDO.

Hi NSA!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
We should start a thread as a contest to see how many times we can use each of those words in a sentence ! That would drive them nuts.

Awesome, hold a creative writing competition...seriously what would happen to their system if it was bombarded with hundreds of thousands of phrases?

It's ridiculous to think they would just focus on these words and not use some common sense to filter out the garbage (by weighting the data and or supplementing it with other evidence for better analysis).

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Wow the world list is ridiculous. Seems like everyone is being monitored then. I use almost all those words at least on.a monthly basis. Truly a waste of money and time. Just like the Utah data center.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I don't understand why everyone is whining so much. There are people on the internet planning to harm others all over the world, most websites (including ATS) are public websites for everyone to see - including the government. If they are monitoring them for buzz words or our general protection then who gives a #? Seriously. You people are paranoid.

Oh yes yes, I understand. I am a sheeple dwindling on my puppet strings by the NWO, wah wah wah go cry to Alex Jones about it.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If you want to know what languages the ECHELON spying is taking place in. All you have to do is look at the languages available for google translate. All words are given a number value which is the same in any language that is part of the ECHELON. There are still many languages that are not part of it and are not available for translation through google translate. Pictures of words was safe until they began to crack that egg. They can now do pictures of a letter and scan it straight to text and allow ECHELON to understand what is being said.

www.scanshell-store.com...

translate.google.com...|en|

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
It kinda goes with the territory of conspiracy sites of being on a watch list for the words the users are definitely using. Anyone on here could be a potential threat to the system.Thats why I didn't join and just observe for many years, but it doesn't mater with or without cispa sospa all that jazz they can and will still monitor everything for our own safety...whether they announce it or not. It sounds horrible but is it for the best anyway

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
im going to come back on here and post the best paragraph with as many of those words as i can hahahahaha

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
First one to send a text message of all these words wins a paid vacation to Guantanamo Bay! I hear the weather is phenomenal!

God bless America, home of the Greed land of the slave.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Hmmmm... let me see....

I had to take a leak because the school cafeteria gave me food poisoning so bad I got explosive diarrhea. I mean all that agriculture they forced down my throat is sprayed all over the walls! I know that I'm going to have to change my diet and get a new exercise plan because exercise is the one response that is the key to recovery after a bout with those dirty walls from my explosive breach of national security. I know that after all that stuff got on the walls it will be one incident that this facility will never forget. Why I understand that there was so much force that it knocked over the soda dispenser on the other side of the wall. Some of the spillover caused students to go looting of all of those soda cans. The exchange student from North Korea couldn't believe her eyes the way those American students were resisting the teachers' directives to not pick up all the soda cans that had rolled all over the floor.

Some of the students got so wild that they started shaking up the soda cans and let them rip. There was so much soda all over the facility that it cause a disruption in the power lines. Without the electric lights there was a huge service disruption, and classes were cancelled for the rest of the day.Some thought it was the revenge of the Mexican army. Why they thought that radioactive thought, I'll never know. Some people are just like Gulf cartels.

Of course when they see the stuff on the bathroom walls they will wonder who the agricultural terrorist is. Did he come from Iraq or Afghanistan or Iran? Was it Somalia Pirates or just some sort of extremism? Of course there'll be plenty of jokes going around about a dirty bomb since it was my explosive diarrhea that covered those bathroom walls.

Of course I could pull a Cartman and blame this wild black blizzard on the Jews because of their denial of service to those poor Palestinians keyloggers who want to form a cyber command against Israel and disrupt their emergency broadcast system. I'm not that kind of guy. I'm just not into that kind of thing. It ain't my style, you dig?

Okay, so how was that?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yea yea yea, they are just trying to start some more bull yall know how they are people the "government" guess they trying to scare us all well its going to take a lot more then that love&peace.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

It's not about being monitored. Most of us realize just by being on the internet, this is the case. It's the fact that our tax dollars are spent in such a bs way. Another poster stated (sicksonezer0 and I starred it for truth, your post, it was awesome) that, no doubt, a group of several people being paid over 100k a year came up with a "warning words" list that included things like Gas, Exercise, Wave, Cloud, etc .

I don't know. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have that job. Seems pretty cush to me. Heck, I'll even help ol' Big Brother out. Let me add one to the list. "It". I expect my check in the mail, NSA.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: decided to dig in and make sure I gave credit where it was due.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Yes, because potential criminal masterminds would actually use these words.

Of course, they would use "code words" or encrypt their conversations...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
No one is reading every post with trigger words, you can't hire enough humans for that job.

Now, keeping track of individual posting patterns containing trigger words, for analytical purposes, that seems much more plausible.

Combine that with other areas of data collection and an individual's picture starts to get painted.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Erbal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

as sad as it is, it's put in place by people that *WE THE PEOPLE* elected. We are the only thing in this country more pathetic than its leaders.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   
so basically....with that list of words......

then, they will monitor every post ever made......on any site/forum...

so, they are saying...in a way....its a blanket attack , a mass snooping session..

i dont mind....untill its used for evil

peace
edit on 29-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: MY ASS ITCHED

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Erbal

Your right, the man power isn't there. That's why they have super computers, to look for trends (as already stated above your post). Then, a group of humans take a look at it, and make decisions on it. Those people are over paid agents of Big Brother. You're taxes paid for that computer, and their yearly salary. And if they were so good at it, they would've stopped 9/11, the shooting in Arizona of the female politician (Her name escapes me, I could google it, but I'm too lazy. All you know who I mean), etc etc etc. It's a waste of money in a nation drowning in debt. That's the issue here. Not that they do, but how they do it. Right?

edit on 29-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: raced past a word. Gammar, the true enemy of the Jedi ^.~

edit on 29-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: and stopped...-.-; This post was not my finest. 2 percent quality, 98 percent face palm.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Na Na Nan Na Nan Na....come take me to jail......"Duck" them.......God is going to kick thier ass.....I really believe this......♥

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
One seriously has to wonder why the weather/disaster related words are on that list if there really isn't anything to either Global Warming, 2012 or Nibiru. Not that I buy into it mind you, but obviously the government does to some extent.

edit on 5/29/2012 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
so basically....with that list of words......

then, they will monitor every post ever made......on any site/forum...

so, they are saying...in a way....its a blanket attack , a mass snooping session..

i dont mind....untill its used for evil

peace
edit on 29-5-2012 by thePharaoh because: MY ASS ITCHED

I agree, if it used for good and take the filth off the streets, but who is deemmed filth? and why? I say go ahead and monitor.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Hhahaha... I lol'd at all the cyber security words on that list... in my profession I use most of those words every day.

It's funny how computer illiterate they are too. They have "mysql injection" on the list (which refers to a specific brand of sql database) instead of the general case which should just be "sql injection". So they only care about hackers breaking into mysql databases but not sql server databases?

Edit: Actually now that I think about it, that is probably evidence that it is not the real list. It looks like someone threw it together not knowing what they were doing. Real security professionals would have chosen entirely different words and would have included names of tools and exploits if they knew what they were doing.
edit on 29-5-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join