It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
The part of the list that bothers me is the natural disasters keywords... .Why are they monitoring for those?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am sure this thread set of any red alarms that all these words used would cause, by the algorithms used.
And once humans eyes see it, they will be like "ATS trolled the software again"

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

lmao....you and rival are very funny...and so right on......what is it going to take for people to say....ummmm...HELL NO?

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-5-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Iam not real computer savvy so maybe someone can tell me if this normal. Two hours after I posted a reply to this thread & went to shut down the computer, I received a message informing me that my computer needed to be scanned for protection against spyware & potentially unwanted software. Am I just a bit paranoid?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
damn, i should of thought of this thread to get an auto 130 stars and flags

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I could have swore "Reaping of Souls" was going to be the number one phrase under international terrorism.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

lmao....you and rival are very funny...and so right on......what is it going to take for people to say....ummmm...HELL NO?

Ah, at last! Someone who truly get's my sense of humor! Thank you!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by uranusaturn
Iam not real computer savvy so maybe someone can tell me if this normal. Two hours after I posted a reply to this thread & went to shut down the computer, I received a message informing me that my computer needed to be scanned for protection against spyware & potentially unwanted software. Am I just a bit paranoid?

I think so, but don't be hard on yourself , it happens to everyone at some point.

I think its just timing, and you just need to do a spyware scan.

Just my thoughts, not saying I'm right.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
LOL, ok....so seriously...btw...I am a valley girl....so I'm going to speak in the full glory of that perspective...OMG....

Yes to the person that just asked if your puter goes wacko when you look into, or say "things" the PTB may not "like" has happened to me A LOT lately.....I was playing poker a few nights ago, and I got a royal straight flush of hearts...lol, I swear to God....for whatever reason it made me want to mention Ron Paul in the chat window....That royal flush was for him...♥.....all of a sudden my computer went completely dead...lol...I had 7000 chips, and was booted from the game?

Who knows, but I'm going to keep fighting....

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

usually the people that have the most problems with authority are the very same people we generally need protection from. personally i don't see a problem scanning for whacks with an agenda that weakens my country to satisfy some selfish fantasy. scan on big brother, i may disagree, especially the official 911 story, but I'm no threat.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Not sure if this has already been said but I can't see how anyone on ATS has not used a minimum of a dozen of those listed words during their time on ATS (at least once on any forum) so I guess we're all screwed ... every last one of us

I can't believe how ridiculous it is ... if your reading this 'Alphabet Guys' maybe you should find a more realistic way to catch terrorists instead of sitting on your asses and getting paid to play word games

Woody

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Pork is not funny. If you are laughing it is because you have failed to keep up with current events.

In Michigan...ringing any bells yet? The wild species of pigs were declared illegal. And a short while ago authorities raided a pig farm and forced a farmer to murder his pigs or face felony charges.

Clouds. Once again not funny. Chemtrails. Weather modification. This is a real issue, with real world impact. It is also one that most people fail to notice.

Body scanner. vaccine.... This list is intended to monitor citizens. Citizens discussing current events. Citizens worried the corporate government is finally making its last move.

The breadth and scope of this list is alarming.

Yes you are being monitored.

Its also interesting to note the words that are not on the list. Stuxnet. Duqu. Flame. come to mind.

For a website filled to the brim with conspiracy theories it sure has more than its fair share of right wing conservative agents willing to pump every thread worth a damn full of inane comments, trolls, and side comments meant to derail and diminish the importance of the Original Post.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Turkenstein

how much do you get paid to type this garbage?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Lets say all of a sudden everyone abides by that list and never uses those words or even writes them. How long do you think businesses around the globe would cease to operate at that point by simply not being able to use those simple words? Makes me think this list was created by someone very stupid or being a smart arse. I think the Gubment is full of them.
edit on 5/29/2012 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The only thing that pisses me off about this list, and the half-dozen other similar "watch lists" the idiots at DHS (which have all been the subject of ATS outrage or mockery) have revealed, is that TPTB actually believe that terrorist plotters would reveal their true intentions by using "tell-tale" words on the internet or telephones.

Maybe the object is to detect only the truly moronic "potential threats" against whom an easy case can be made, and used as a warning to other idiots.

All of these "guidelines" are proof of the ineptitude and inefficiency of the agencies we are saupposed to trust to protect us.

Does anyone feel safer knowing this is how "threat detection" works?

Pathetic waste of my money and our bandwidth.

jw
edit on 29-5-2012 by jdub297 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein
reply to post by kn0wh0w

usually the people that have the most problems with authority are the very same people we generally need protection from. personally i don't see a problem scanning for whacks with an agenda that weakens my country to satisfy some selfish fantasy. scan on big brother, i may disagree, especially the official 911 story, but I'm no threat.

I agree, most people who have the greatest problem with authority ARE people we need to look out for...

A few specific examples come to mind.

1. Jesus Christ
2. Mahatma Gandhi
3. Martin Luther King Jr.
4. Rosa Parks
5. Thomas Jefferson
6. George Washington
7. Thomas Payne
9. Jeffrey Miller, Allison Krause, William Schroeder, Sandra Scheuer (Kent State massacre)
10. And all the Jews who died in the holocaust

Every one of these people were a proven INSURGENT terrorist type with MAJOR problems with authority
and they got what they DESERVED!

History is on your side NSA....and so are a few of us TRUE PATRIOTIC AMERICANS

Keep up the good work and fight the good fight...one day there will be no one left to
to stand against your righteous authority.....and all three of us will finally be safe from harm!

Thank you NSA
Thank you
Thank you..........

Thank you *snif*

edit on 29-5-2012 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

just the jews that died in the holocaust?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The more I think about it, the more I realize that if WE become, to a one, ETERNAL OPTIMISTTS, willing to go to any degree to turn the tides and reverse the flow of all manner of MSM generated psychological tyranny and oppression (by controlling and manipulating mass opinion with propaganda) - from that standpoint and perspective, relative to their version of a modern "civilization" (cough), if we were to then simply proclaim all future history as our birthright, and proceed, creatively, to devise every means by which to infiltrate all their circles of power and spheres of influence - then within not more than one single generation, the future could be won, and the joke of the ages would then be at the expense of the last generation's "leadership", as evidenced by the utter folly of their ways, now in historical hindsight. The data, is in. It's time for something new that is infinitely more authentic, and real, for everyone. We all deserve so much better than what that past leadership has given us. It's time to put our foot down and say, HELL NO!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by BraneDamige
reply to post by rival

just the jews that died in the holocaust?

Sorry, my list wasn't intended to be comprehensive. Of course there are many other INSURGENTS
I failed to mention. As you will notice, for the sake of brevity, I left your name off the list as well....

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join