It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
What exactly do the gov. analyst do with the info they collect? I was surprized Anthrax was not on the list, so I guess I'am safe for now. You won't find me on a no fly list.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ATS IS WATCHING YOU,

PEACE,
RK

edit on 29-5-2012 by Rigel Kent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I bet they can guess what i'm spelling in my alphabet soup.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Who CARES....

If you guys (and I assume this with the greatest confidence) do not have a secure online presence then you deserve to be watched.

Anyway, I think you are being watched a lot closer to home concerning ATS......and its affiliations....

And its the American gov, only effects you americans...not us in NORMAL countries which have the protection of retarded police with NO guns and the Human rights Act in place for us to exploit to the max.. Plus most governments are not as corrupt as yours.....they want to be but fall very short, live with it..we don't care.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
who cares, let them smell my farts too while I am in the bathroom. They can't arrest 400 million people, they wouldn't have any lemmings left to buy their stocks, bonds, cars and fast food.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

Question please, just who is DoHs? You mean DHS, Homeland Security. Please let me know, I like to think I'm one of the good guys. If not well I doubt it though I have pissed more then a few off, including our people, not that I mean to...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think any of us are in any real trouble because we only use them in a theoretical sense...we're not actually plotting anything. But, you never know. These weasels can be pretty greasy.
edit on 29-5-2012 by albertabound because: Spelling

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So what you think they should not monitor sites or the internet. Say as you will saying is one thing doing is another. They probably get terrorists on a regular basis they have a huge job to do and we need to help. I would worry more about china(buying our country) before I would worry about the government putting you behind bars. Unless you have something to hide.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
bomb bomb bomb buh bomb bomb buh bomb bomb bomb bomb buh bomb bomb buh bomb!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
If you live in the US.....

Your home phone calls are monitored....all of the time

Your cell phone conversations are monitored...all of the time

Your internet postings are monitored...all of the time

Your email communications are monitored...all of the time

SO.............do you feel safe yet?....................I DON'T!

Here's what I WANT!!

I want ALL American citizens to immediately turn in every possible weapon, gun, or knife they possess

I want EVERY American to immediately undergo a COMPLETE strip search...ALL CAVITIES...ALL AGES

I want EVERY American to undergo immediate psychological terrorist profile testing

I want EVERY American to be monitored with GPS chip implants

I WANT EVERY American to realize that this is way it has to be. Forget about your ~privacy~ laws and that
godamned piece of paper called the constitution....forget the Bill of Rights...forget Habeas Corpus...
forget about courts and due process....YOU ARE ALL POTENTIAL TERRORISTS AND MUST BE
TREATED AS SUCH.

You have no rights to anything...not even your own thoughts...GET IT!!??

NOW GET BACK TO WORK AND SHUT UP!!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by joecool9887
So what you think they should not monitor sites or the internet. Say as you will saying is one thing doing is another. They probably get terrorists on a regular basis they have a huge job to do and we need to help. I would worry more about china(buying our country) before I would worry about the government putting you behind bars. Unless you have something to hide.

That's it for you buddy......You're under arrest.

Claiming other people have something to hide is clear evidence that YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE.
And shut your mouth. I do want to hear your arguments. You're guilty. You get NO LAWYER. You get NO TRIAL.
And if you open your mouth again, I'm going to shut it for you...

All I will tell you is you have used words THE STATE has deemed suspicious....now strip down and bend over...

NOW!!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The first thing they tell you when you ask to join the Central Intelligence Agency is that they know everything about you. Every person you ever meet. Everything you have ever done and every thought in your head. Someone has been stupid enough though to wage war within ourselves. This is our problem and unfortunantely the people doing it are very rich and want to see us fail. They have used only a few of the real things we invented to begin with and frankly they had better not use much more or I am arming up. Neuro/Bio-feedback via power lines... Those power lines under attack for internet which is very scary.... We all know nothing technological cannot be hacked.
edit on 29-5-2012 by Atisha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
every thought in your head in everyones hands instead of ours.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

Revealed: Hundreds of words to avoid using online if you don't want the government spying on you

Often i´ve seen discussions here on ATS about wether or not this site is watched, most agree that it is being watched by alphabet agencies. (take your pick)

To me this is proof-positive and most of us, if not all of us, may be deemed terrorists.

The Department of Homeland Security has been forced to release a list of keywords and phrases it uses to monitor social networking sites and online media for signs of terrorist or other threats against the U.S.

Department chiefs were forced to release the manual following a House hearing over documents obtained through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit which revealed how analysts monitor social networks and media organisations for comments that ’reflect adversely’ on the government.

Released under a freedom of information request, the information sheds new light on how government analysts are instructed to patrol the internet searching for domestic and external threats.

So here it is people, you can't say anything bad about the gubment because you'll be a terrorist.

This is scary stuff because now they can deem anyone who disagrees with the government a terrorist.

No more freedom of speech, nope!

However they insisted the practice was aimed not at policing the internet for disparaging remarks about the government and signs of general dissent, but to provide awareness of any potential threats.

Yup....

Anybody is a potential threat if you look at the list of words.

And yes they're regularly being used on ATS.

Here is the full list of words:

source

ETA:

Hi DHS employee.
I mean no harm except to enlighten the good people at ATS of your sick practices.
For any employee at DHS please watch the following clip

I know i am for keeping us all safe!

/end sarcasm here

edit on 28-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-5-2012 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

They watch every website.. They probably have a huge dossier on everyone using the internet now! They have acres and acres of computers underground that store all the users info..

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by albertabound
I don't think any of us are in any real trouble because we only use them in a theoretical sense...we're not actually plotting anything. But, you never know. These weasels can be pretty greasy.
edit on 29-5-2012 by albertabound because: Spelling

Let me inform you of a little something there, pal.

What you think doesn't matter. You just used the words theoretical and plotting in the same paragraph.
A clear INDICATION of criminal terrorist intent. You're under arrest.

Take him away. And don't alert his family to his arrest--they could be terroristic co-conspirators.
We'll come back for them after they get out of school. Put the young terrorists under FULL
surveillance immediately. I want to know EVERYTHING...names, dates, friends, relatives....
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE THINKING BEFORE THEY THINK IT....GOT IT!

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh

Originally posted by MrWendal

When the comments of the membership here are posted in the SPLC papers which call us domestic terrorist, you do not need more proof.

come again?.......whats SPLC.....and when were ats mugs called domestic terrorists?......

if theres an issue, why not close certain forums??

Sorry my memory was a bit off. It was not the SPLC (Southern Poverty Law Center), it was the ADL (Anti Defamation League) who released a report similar to one released by the SPLC.

This happened back in 2010. It was quiet the big deal around here. You can read all about it here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Attack
Drill
Exercise
Cops
Disaster Assistance
Prevention
Response
Recovery
Police
Nuclear
Crash
Infection
Radiation
Burn
Gas
Leak

Come at me, bro!

Oh and RELIEF! Yeah I know how much the government hates that word.

edit on 29-5-2012 by SeventhSeal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I swear these people we hire are total morons. They remind me of those people doing the CInnamon challenge. Totally and utterly dumb. What next? no sex because it could lead to drinking?

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Please login for debriefing.

www.intelink.gov...

edit on 29-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If you've ever seen the mods come out of the woodwork around here over certain issues, or notice how certain topics and discussions cause very unusual (even dangerous) people to sign up and participate, which I've seen before - then you know, that ATS is what I would call a "honey pot" or a sink hole.

It's a great way for PTB to gage the tone of the "fringe" "conspiracy minded" people, even to develop policy and wedge issues from ideas gathered here. Sometimes stories here end up going viral and then appear on CNN I've seen it happen.

I've seen it all, and know damn well that this is a "watched channel" of communication, and thus my avatar, which is there to let them know that we know, and don't care, while if possible, hijacking their "frame" and employing it to speak truth to "power" while empowering the powerless.

I would like to scare "them" the watchers, with the degree of our ingenuity and awareness and ability to utilize the web to undo the Orwellian Machiavelian machinations of people that, in the final analysis, don't even really know what they are doing, so they probably look to us for ideas, but only as a point of leverage. What they fail to realize, are the wedges and double binds that we can deliver into their "system" rendering it the worthless piece of garbage that it is.

Personally I think we need to stop railing against the PTB and instead make them the laughing stock of the new age of reason, so that we get the last laugh at their expense, that's the way it ought to be, imho.

It's truly amazing the power of the word, to move mountains of historical causation.

Without people like you and me, someone like Rudy Guiliani could have ridden 9/11 to the oval office..

We've made and are making progress, but there's still much work to do. We'll get there...

Last ten years we've been like Sampson holding open the gate of freedom against all odds and very dark and very ugly powers and principalities.

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 29-5-2012 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join