It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
No offence OP but I hate threads like these.

Of course ATS is watched by the FBI, CIA etc... it is the largest conspiracy forum in the entire world. You'd have to be stupid to think it's not being watched, same as Facebook, Twitter and the rest.

I never said it wasn´t watched.

I even stated in my OP that ATS is probably watched but to me this is confirmation of such activities.

General shared opinions-consencus differs from having actual proof.

Hence why i posted the thread.

No hard feeligns though.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I found the proof, I just have to figure out how to work the device so I can show it to everybody

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I'm gonna call someone and read them all off

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aleister
reply to post by kn0wh0w

People can't say or write "sick", or "smart", or "toxic", or "prevention" (prevention?) without being suspected. But the funniest one, besides "water", "cloud", and "subway", is "pork". If you say or write "pork" you do be in deep trouble mister! The other white-meat? No way!

The best way to give some smart prevention to our sick cloud-world, or to our subway-to-hell toxic water-world, is to take away pork from the populace and turn everybody vegetarian (is vegetarian an evil word yet?).
edit on 28-5-2012 by Aleister because: Sick toxic pork prevention? You betcha!

edit on 28-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit water pork

edit on 28-5-2012 by Aleister because: edit

I'm going away for a long long time because if I was to take pork to the next level and type BACON..........OH MY GAWD, they're at my door right now!

edit on 30-5-2012 by Drew99GT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The information in the OP makes me think the (edit) caused the (edit) in the first place.
With over 400 (edit) in (edit) at any time, words like (edit) and (edit) would surely clog the
(edit) and make it nearly impossible to (edit) (edit) (edit).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rival

The information in the OP makes me think the (edit) caused the (edit) in the first place.
With over 400 (edit) in (edit) at any time, words like (edit) and (edit) would surely clog the
(edit) and make it nearly impossible to (edit) (edit) (edit).

OMG I think you're on to something!!!

did you see all those flashing light thingies last night??
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
This is just a disinformation campaign, the ATS is being totally ignored of course (LOL) and all those items on the list... they put them out there so that terrorists would know what words to avoid... and then the DHS could ignore them too... ;-)

And pork? Oh no... the real people they are after are the people that grow organic foods and are vegetarians...

Here's the proof:

grist.org... aid-on-your-farm-or-food-club/

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Saddest thing of all? It's just a bunch of search-bots continually swarming over The Web, and hardly anyone at the Three-letter Agencies is going to comb through millions of posts.

So, we can try to trigger all sorts of alerts by typing "bomb, sick, terrorist, biological, secret,prevention, kill, insurrection" and whatnot. Nó-one is actually listening.

Whát a waste of funds.. The Web is just too big. Those that try to regulate it have no other chance of "controlling" it than through complete shut-down of external, extra-territorial connections (like what Iran wants).

Seeing the sh..storm that SOPA and it's ilk gave, closing The States, would be complete suicide of the government.

*leans back, véry satisfied about the amount of logically connected key-words in this post*

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by juleol
reply to post by charlyv

There is no free speech when you can be labelled as a terrorist just because of a few words. There is not going to be even any trial if this happens to you. I don't see how you can say that it is overblown.

And surely there are so many Americans that have been blowing themselves up committing terrorist attacks?
This whole war against terrorism is nothing more than a scam to control the people and crack down on freedoms.
edit on 29-5-2012 by juleol because: (no reason given)

This is a different world than 20 years ago. You are being protected, and do not really appreciate it. This "War on Terrorism" is not even as tough as I would like to see it, but believe it or not, there are people out there, even our own citizens, that would like nothing more than to find a weak spot, exploit it, and kill some people. It is not a fake or a scam, but people that bitch about it are certainly not not paying attention.

I do not have to put out examples, just search the web for what some idiots have done the last 20 years, and also check out all of the discovered plots that were foiled. It is reality, not some stupid game.

I will be one of the first people to think that we need government reform, but this part of it is not conspiracy against the people, it is to protect you. We are certainly not the model country we used to be, and many would like to screw things up even worse.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
The reason why I resisted registering on this site for so long (lurker of probably 4+ years) was for this reason... as silly or as paranoid as it MIGHT be.

There are probably lists, with names on them, and when the time comes you won't want your name or your family's on them. I'm thinking worst case scenario, end times, all that jazz - but you kind of have to nowadays.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
of course ATS is being watched. EVERYONE is being watched through credit cards, social security #, taxes, cell phones.

Everyone is being watched. Get used to it cause thats how it is in real Time and Space........

If an emergency comes in the U.S., FEMA is ALREADY legally in control of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE that falls under the sovereign nation of the united States......

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Disinformation is the best source of information, as all you need to do is put it out there, and watch what types of responses you get.

The most important thing is to look for what they dont say.

I may be a paranoid schizotypal, but hey, I am but a natural human being, working to do my part to benefit mankind.

These people need to lead by example.

Love is life, live as love.

Not to say that there aren't actually bad people out there who are behind opression and tyranny, I suppose that their "filter tactics" are designed to protect, but unfortunately people who think outside of the "cookie cutter norm" may be punished for their views!

Remember that it was years after Galieleo Galileie's death before people learned that the earth was in fact spherical.

We need to be accountable for what comes out of our mouths, as does the government. No one should hold any sway above the law.

I wish JFK was still around, that man had the right idea, transparency save for the confines of national security.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lasr1oftheJedi
reply to post by LiberLegit

It's not about being monitored. Most of us realize just by being on the internet, this is the case. It's the fact that our tax dollars are spent in such a bs way. Another poster stated (sicksonezer0 and I starred it for truth, your post, it was awesome) that, no doubt, a group of several people being paid over 100k a year came up with a "warning words" list that included things like Gas, Exercise, Wave, Cloud, etc .

I don't know. Maybe I'm just jealous that I don't have that job. Seems pretty cush to me. Heck, I'll even help ol' Big Brother out. Let me add one to the list. "It". I expect my check in the mail, NSA.

edit on 29-5-2012 by Lasr1oftheJedi because: decided to dig in and make sure I gave credit where it was due.

I feel like there are less important things our tax dollars are wasted on, monitoring a global communication system for our safety sounds like a good use of tax dollars to me.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Originally posted by Seagurt
transparency save for the confines of national security.

Of course, you still need to be able to trust the people who are determining what constitutes "national security". I can't foresee a time when we'd have anything close to consensus about that.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
If you don't want to be watched online don't go online - that's your only option. I could say more on this but I'll just say that. It's to easy and too lucrative for them not to follow everyone all the time.

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by elouina
Actually I am certain this site is heavily filtered, due to its nature. But I am also 100% certain they look for certain psycholgical profiles here. They would be nuts not too.

A friend of mine found a computer program that told him specifically who was watching his website, i cant remember the name of the program for the life of me, but it was extremely detailed, it had pie charts, and i think some kind of demographic info, it will tell you if you if you are being watched by the government (cia, fbi, etc) or if you were being watched by religious groups, and other countries, (his gaming site had many different languages), and his main key word was "hacker".

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberLegit

Agreed, so let's do it effectively. Not rediculously. Maybe narrow a list down a bit to help those supercomputers and operaters out. And as it's been stated, anthrax didn't even make that list. How absurd is it cloud and wave make a list anthrax doesn't? Unless, ofcourse, anthrax was a scare tactic >.>; Bottom line, I understand the need to monitor communications, but as it was also stated, these people arn't stupid enough to drop works like, "I planted a nuclear bomb down at the LAX". They'll speak in code. So paying for people to make a list of nonsense words that pop up in every conversation on the internet does nothing but waste time and money. I hope you can see that. Oh...and pork.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by charlyv

A lot of events like 9/11, and the JFK assassination were an inside job. The truly evil people in this country and around the world are the Zionists which have the most control of the money through the federal Reserve and the International banks. I don't believe our government is trying to protect us. Have you seen the Georgia Guide-stones? Our government has set in motion what it says on their. There is a genocide going on in South Africa and our government isn't stopping it. Also Sarkozy wants the french people in France to breed outside their race which is another form of genocide. Our government isn't arresting him for saying that. Our government has the HAARP program which most likely caused the 731 earthquakes in Japan last year. All of this can be proven to be true on youtube.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   
If this is not contextual then that pretty much covers the majority of the internet, wow, what a waste of time. It would be near enough impossible to monitor everypage that contains these words. There must be so many people craving to be able to implement some sort of control over the internet but imo, it is just far to vast for it to ever properly happen now. Well to the extent that some people think will/or is happening on here anyway.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by seaside sky
We should start a thread as a contest to see how many times we can use each of those words in a sentence ! That would drive them nuts.

please please please tell me this has happened already if so please someone link it . if not ill start it off lol

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join