It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
To me this is proof-positive and most of us, if not all of us, may be deemed terrorists.

wOah Slow down ....

what would be the point of that ?

any list or similar would be targeting particular threats , and or carry further categorisations.

the obvious threat comes from bomb attacks etc , so as long as you're not about to wage a campaign , start a civil war or subvert the government as a treasonous foreign national using violent means , you are not going to be earmarked as you yourself describe .

earmarked in other ways perhaps ... paranoid comes to mind .

another obvious threat comes from within the alphabets themselves , as in , the staff , or other problems they might deal with such as govt leak sources . Important leaks can be very damaging . they are watching each other just as much or more , is what i mean
In that way an up to date list of keywords would be of use . And render the list a guess at best .it certainlt generated discussion and further enlightenment

also if a label description can't change, knowledge becomes outdated and useless. and to morph the word 'terrorism' into other meanings , as happens a lot , gets old and stale too

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Information age has pro's and con's. Access to the wealth of information can be good. Monitoring is inevitable and increased individualization may be an end result....just you, your computer, and the Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Whatever you do, DO NOT mention Tucson shooting conspiracy theories. Seriously. That's one they are utterly determined that we not figure out.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The thing is, this doesn't really come as a surprise to me. ATS is a site that includes theories and speculations about the government, some of them bound to be true. I'm sure they're watching it to make sure no one is making terrorist threats against the country.

Of course, I'm pretty sure no one would be that stupid. They keep their eye on all Conspiracy Theory websites and promotion groups, being that Conspiracy Theorists are on the list for 'possible terrorists'.

Of course, it's also in line with the keepers of Guns, those who buy canned goods and stock them for more than seven days, as well as Ron Paul supporters. Yep.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by wewillnotcomply666

I just did it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks so much to all of you for your enthusiasm ! Hope to see you over there ! Thanks, Kn0wh0w for starting this thread...

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
A pork bomb that leaks powder

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Wow.

This means they are watching everyone at one time or another. How broad.

Not just that. If you were a terrorist wouldn't you communicate in code words. This means they are just spying on mainly regular citizens and a few stupid terrorist.

Anyone who is anyone knows that all electronic communications are monitored for keywords, so the terrorist know this too.

This was revealed during the Bush administration and the satellite doing the monitoring was called ECHELON. Google it, wikepedia has a decent amount of information on this satellite.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Yeah it's beeing watched. I just had a thread, a very sad and depressing thread, removed by apparently criticizing the mods? Or Something?

At any rate, my thoughts were that it's funny that I'm not supposed to question the mods, which is what I thought I would be doing by denying ignorance or something. But, as it stands, I am ignorant, after all, of just what?

Doesn't matter, I guess, what would I know about anything? I am just an infrequent poster, I guess.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I wonder if they understand leet speek.
edit on 1-6-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by zayonara
I wonder if they understand leet speek.
edit on 1-6-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

1 5UR3 7|-|3'/ 4LR34D'/ |-|4\/3 (0|\|71|\|93|\|('/ pL4|\|5 Ph0R 7|-|47

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
See, I was tacticaly eating a pork sandwhich when my gang of friends arrived to meet me. I simply replied what is up dog. Later that nigh due to the pork sandwhich I had major gas so I did an attack on the toilet and released a giant dirty bomb. Afterwards I had to take a major leak. Later that night I had a standoff with my sister we had an explosion of anger. I called her swine and I got in trouble due wave of anger......I am for sure being watched for this lol

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
What are you saying? - Cloud - that we can't say - Infection - certain things without the dreaded - white powder - silly guys listening in - Leak - and perhaps deciding - Blister agent - that we are domestic terrorists?

What the ....

Spillover

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Well I guess we are all being watched right now. The real question is. What is the true agenda?

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Information age has pro's and con's. Access to the wealth of information can be good. Monitoring is inevitable and increased individualization may be an end result....just you, your computer, and the Beast!!!!!!!!!!!!

On youtube u'd have been going round in algorithmic circles forever, or your computer would too , even several years ago. Your vids put up to a certain audience only .

The trouble the beast's got is i can bin my computer tomorrow or now if i want . independence from the screen has become desirable no?

same goes for the phone too as it happens
edit on 3-6-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
no doubt the zionist jews are watching ATS now

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
This is the first time that I know of that the DHS “List of Forbidden Words” has appeared on the internet in a typed out version as actual WORDS: As you know the terror state operatives published the list as an IMAGE FILE so as to hinder copying.

DHS & Other Agencies
Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency, Management Agency, (FEMA), Coast Guard (USCG), Customs and Border protection (CBP), Border Patrol, Secret service (USSS), National Operations Center (NOC), Homeland Defense, Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE), Agent, Task Force, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Fusion Center, Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Secure Border Initiative (SBI), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Alcohol Tobacco and firearms (ATF), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Air Marshal, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), National Guard, Red Cross, United Nations (UN).

Domestic Security:
Assassination, Attack, Domestic Security, Drill, Exercise, Cops, Law Enforcement, Authorities, Disaster Assistance, Disaster Management, Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), National preparedness, Mitigation, Prevention, Response, Recovery, Emergency Management, First responder, Homeland security, Maritime domain awareness (MDA), National preparedness, Initiative, Militia, Shooting, Shots fired, Evacuation, Deaths, Hostage, Explosion (explosive), Police, Disaster medical assistance, Gangs, National security, State of emergency, Security, Breach, Threat, Standoff, SWAT, Screening, Lockdown, Bomb (squad or threat), Crash, Looting, Riot, Emergency landing, Pipe bomb, Incident.

HAZMAT & Nuclear:
Nuclear, Chemical spill, Suspicious package/device, Toxic, National laboratory, Nuclear facility, Nuclear threat, Cloud, Plume, Radiation, Radioactive, Leak, Biological infection (or event), Chemical, Chemical burn, Biological, Epidemic, Hazardous, Hazardous material incident, Industrial spill, Infection, Powder (white), Gas, Spillover, Anthrax, Blister agent, Chemical agent, Exposure, Burn, Nerve agent, Ricin, Sarin, North Korea,

Health Concern + H1N1:
Outbreak, Contamination, Exposure, Virus, Evacuation, Bacteria, Recall, Ebols, Food poisoning, Foot and Mouth (FMD), H5N1, Avian, Flu, Strain, Quarantine, H1N1, Salmonella, Small Pox, Plague, Human to human, Human to animal, Influenza, Center for Disease Control (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Public Health, Toxic, Agro Terror, Tuberculosis (TB), Tamiflu, Norvo Virus, Epidemic, Agricultur, Listeria, Symptoms, Mutation, Resistant, resistant, Antiviral, Wave, Pandemic, Infection, Water/air borne, Sick, Swine, Pork, World Health organization (WHO) (and components), Viral Hemorrhagic Fever,

Infrastructure Security:
Infrastructure security, Airport, Critical Infrastructure & Key Resources (CIKR), AMTRAK, Collapse, Computer infrastructure, Communications, Infrastructure, Telecommunications, National infrastructure, Metro, WMATA, Airplane (and derivatives), Chemical fire, Subway, BART, MARTA, Port Authority, National Bio-surveillance Integration Center NBIC), Transportation security, Grid, power, Smart, Body scanner, Electric, Failure or outage, Black out, Brown out, Port, Dock, Bridge, Cancelled, Delays, Service disruption, Power lines.

Southwest Border Violence:
Drug cartel, Violence, Gang, drug, Narcotics, Cocaine, Marijuana, Heroine, Border, Mexico, Cartel, Southwest, Juarez, Sinaloa, Tijuana, Torreon, Yuma, Tucson, Decapitated, U.S. Consulate, Consular, El Paso, Fort Hancock, San Diego, Cuidad Juarez, Nogales, Sonora, Columbia, Mara salvatrucha, MS13 or MS-13, Drug war, Mexican army, Methamphetamine, Cartel de Golfo, Gulf Cartel, La Familia, Reynoso, Nuevo Leon, Narcos, Narcos banners (Spanish equivalents) Los Zetas, Shootout, Execution, Gunfight, Trafficking, Kidnap, Calderon, Reyosa, Bust, Tamaulipas, Meth lab, Drug trade, Illegal Immigrants, Smuggling (smugglers), Matamoros, Michoacana, Guzman, Arellano-Leyva, Barrio Azteca, Artistic Assassins, Mexicles, New Federation.

Terrorism:
Terrorism, Al Qaeda (all spellings), Terror, Attack, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Agro, Environmental terrorist, Eco terrorism, Conventional weapon, Target, Weapons grade, Dirty bomb, Enriched, Nuclear, Chemical weapon, Biological weapon, Ammonium nitrate, Improvised explosive device (IED), Abu Sayef, Hamas, Armed Revolutionary Forces Columbia (FARC), Irish Republican Army (IRA), Euskadi ta Askatasuna (ETA), Basque separatists, Hezbollah, Tamil Tigers, Palestine Liberation Front (PLF), Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), Car bomb, Jihad, Taliban, Weapons cache, Suicide bomber, Suicide attack, Suspicious substance, Al Qaeda Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Yemen, Pirates, Extremism, Somalia, Nigeria, Nigeria, Radicals, Al-Shaab, Home grown, Plot, Nationalist, Recruitment, Fundamentalism, Islamist.

Weather/Disaster/Emergency:
Emergency, Hurricane, Tornado, Twister, Tsunami, Earthquake, Tremor, Flood, Storm, Crest, Temblor, Extreme weather, Forest fire, Brush fire, Ice, Stranded/Stuck, Help, Hail, Wildfire, Tsunami Warning Center, Magnitude, Avalanche, Typhoon, Shelter-in-place, Disaster, Snow, Blizzard, Sleet, Mud slide or mudslide, Erosion, Power outage, Brown out, Warning, Watch, Lightening, Aid, Relief, Closure, Interstate, Burst, Emergency broadcast System.

Cyber Security
Cyber security, Botnet, Dedicated denial of service (DDOS), Denial of service, Malware, Virus, Trojan, Keylogger, Cyber Command, 2600, Spammer, Phishing, Rootkit, Phreaking, Cain and Abel, Brute forcing, MySQL infection, Cyber attack, Cyber terror, Hacker, China, Conficker, Worm, Scammers, Social media.

edit on 14-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: err

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Department of Homeland Security (DHS), Federal Emergency, Management Agency, (FEMA), Coast Guard (USCG), Customs and Border protection (CBP), Border Patrol, Secret service (USSS), National Operations Center (NOC), Homeland Defense, Immigration Customs Enforcement (ICE), Agent, Task Force, Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) Fusion Center, Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), Secure Border Initiative (SBI), Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), Alcohol Tobacco and firearms (ATF), U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS), Federal Air Marshal Service (FAMS), Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Air Marshal, Federal Aviation Administration (FAA), National Guard, Red Cross, United Nations (UN). Assassination, Attack, Domestic Security, Drill, Exercise, Cops, Law Enforcement, Authorities, Disaster Assistance, Disaster Management, Domestic Nuclear Detection Office (DNDO), National preparedness, Mitigation, Prevention, Response, Recovery, Emergency Management, First responder, Homeland security, Maritime domain awareness (MDA), National preparedness, Initiative, Militia, Shooting, Shots fired, Evacuation, Deaths, Hostage, Explosion (explosive), Police, Disaster medical assistance, Gangs, National security, State of emergency, Security, Breach, Threat, Standoff, SWAT, Screening, Lockdown, Bomb (squad or threat), Crash, Looting, Riot, Emergency landing, Pipe bomb, Incident Nuclear, Chemical spill, Suspicious package/device, Toxic, National laboratory, Nuclear facility, Nuclear threat, Cloud, Plume, Radiation, Radioactive, Leak, Biological infection (or event), Chemical, Chemical burn, Biological, Epidemic, Hazardous, Hazardous material incident, Industrial spill, Infection, Powder (white), Gas, Spillover, Anthrax, Blister agent, Chemical agent, Exposure, Burn, Nerve agent, Ricin, Sarin, North Korea, Outbreak, Contamination, Exposure, Virus, Evacuation, Bacteria, Recall, Ebols, Food poisoning, Foot and Mouth (FMD), H5N1, Avian, Flu, Strain, Quarantine, H1N1, Salmonella, Small Pox, Plague, Human to human, Human to animal, Influenza, Center for Disease Control (CDC), Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Public Health, Toxic, Agro Terror, Tuberculosis (TB), Tamiflu, Norvo Virus, Epidemic, Agricultur, Listeria, Symptoms, Mutation, Resistant, resistant, Antiviral, Wave, Pandemic, Infection, Water/air borne, Sick, Swine, Pork, World Health organization (WHO) (and components), Viral Hemorrhagic Fever Infrastructure security, Airport, Critical Infrastructure & Key Resources (CIKR), AMTRAK, Collapse, Computer infrastructure, Communications, Infrastructure, Telecommunications, National infrastructure, Metro, WMATA, Airplane (and derivatives), Chemical fire, Subway, BART, MARTA, Port Authority, National Bio-surveillance Integration Center NBIC), Transportation security, Grid, power, Smart, Body scanner, Electric, Failure or outage, Black out, Brown out, Port, Dock, Bridge, Cancelled, Delays, Service disruption, Power lines. Drug cartel, Violence, Gang, drug, Narcotics, Cocaine, Marijuana, Heroine, Border, Mexico, Cartel, Southwest, Juarez, Sinaloa, Tijuana, Torreon, Yuma, Tucson, Decapitated, U.S. Consulate, Consular, El Paso, Fort Hancock, San Diego, Cuidad Juarez, Nogales, Sonora, Columbia, Mara salvatrucha, MS13 or MS-13, Drug war, Mexican army, Methamphetamine, Cartel de Golfo, Gulf Cartel, La Familia, Reynoso, Nuevo Leon, Narcos, Narcos banners (Spanish equivalents) Los Zetas, Shootout, Execution, Gunfight, Trafficking, Kidnap, Calderon, Reyosa, Bust, Tamaulipas, Meth lab, Drug trade, Illegal Immigrants, Smuggling (smugglers), Matamoros, Michoacana, Guzman, Arellano-Leyva, Barrio Azteca, Artistic Assassins, Mexicles, New Federation. Terrorism, Al Qaeda (all spellings), Terror, Attack, Iraq, Afghanistan, Iran, Pakistan, Agro, Environmental terrorist, Eco terrorism, Conventional weapon, Target, Weapons grade, Dirty bomb, Enriched, Nuclear, Chemical weapon, Biological weapon, Ammonium nitrate, Improvised explosive device (IED), Abu Sayef, Hamas, Armed Revolutionary Forces Columbia (FARC), Irish Republican Army (IRA), Euskadi ta Askatasuna (ETA), Basque separatists, Hezbollah, Tamil Tigers, Palestine Liberation Front (PLF), Palestine Liberation Organization (PLO), Car bomb, Jihad, Taliban, Weapons cache, Suicide bomber, Suicide attack, Suspicious substance, Al Qaeda Arabian Peninsula (AQAP), Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), Tehrik-i-Taliban Pakistan (TTP), Yemen, Pirates, Extremism, Somalia, Nigeria, Nigeria, Radicals, Al-Shaab, Home grown, Plot, Nationalist

Sweet list of words

Ooops, did I quote them, hope I haven't inconvenienced the feds

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
The list is bull crap. Everyone types and says these words on a daily basis. I'm sure there is a much different list that caters to their needs. (ive used these words as tags in my conspiracy youtube videos......still aint seen Guantanamo)

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by southtower
The list is bull crap. Everyone types and says these words on a daily basis. I'm sure there is a much different list that caters to their needs. (ive used these words as tags in my conspiracy youtube videos......still aint seen Guantanamo)

With the FBI reportedly forming a new internet surveillance unit and the National Security Agency building a data center in Utah that will be able to sift through communications between private citizens, you can assume that the government can readily spy on you whenever it wants to. Another agency, Homeland Security, began its social media monitoring program a few months ago. But you don't have to worry about being included in its watch list, so long as you avoid using any word found in its list of keywords.

The agency was recently forced to release its list after a freedom of information request was submitted by privacy watchdog, Electronic Privacy Information Center. Some of the words like "Al Qaeda" and "Taliban" are pretty much self-explanatory. But others like "pork" and "sick" make no sense until you hear the agency's explanation about its program monitoring social networks not only for signs of terrorism, but also for public health threats and natural disasters.

Of course, if your Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking profiles are set to private, you don't have anything to worry about. And there's really no reason why you can't use these words even if you have public profiles... unless you're strongly opposed to the government keeping tabs on you. Check out the full list of words below and the full document on Scribd.-------------> www.scribd.com...

news.yahoo.com...
edit on 14-6-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

F.E.A.R

It is truth that I have warned many, for more years then I could remember that, F.E.A.R WAS THERE UNSEEN.
Federal Dept of Eradication, Annihilation and Retailiation has your number ready. I warned you. Now all we say is in Big Brother Theory. Thought Crime alive and well finally. What took them so long?
Answer: A week willed citizen who will give up their Freedom for a "Alls alright, cause it can't happen here attitude"
Now they even are proposing a tax on the Internet!!!!
Why did they start the internet?
answer: To gather information btter and quicker then Cable and Sat in the home.
Only time was needed from the ones of the past and ones raised by our ancestors to think and act as they and gradually give the country back to them. The Royals in thought but in Wealth and high status here.
Eventually Yahveh will notice times up for us and then and only then will Evil exist to be.
F.E.A.R. IS EVIL.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join