It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof ATS is being watched!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
As of today South Bend Police Department along with Saint Joseph County Police Department have had charges filed against them for hundreds of illegal wiretapping of phones. Can not wait to get to court with these idiots.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

One fun way to overload the NSA/CIA databases is to put ALL those key words into all your signatures so every email, forum response, etc... will contain ALL those keywords :-).

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by roguetechie
The part of the list that bothers me is the natural disasters keywords... .Why are they monitoring for those?

I wondered the very same thing.

Perhaps it is the governments "response" to natural disasters? Just thinking of hurricane Katrina.....

Crap...I typed hurricane...
edit on 30-5-2012 by MagesticEsoteric because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Who cares... their just regular people doin their job. No shocker...

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
so i work my guts out all day come home to read this drivel so lets just be good little children and lock ourselves in our homes IF WE HAVE ONE .read and believe all thats written in our news papers and dont make waves where the hell oops did i say hell are we heading lets all get pissed and piss them off over it

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
So if I say 'The pork I got from Subway gave me gas and I feel like I'm going to burst' does that make me a person of interest? I used 4 words from the list.
What a joke.
I see the Constitution disintegrating before my eyes. How can this non-violent overthrow happen? I want to live to see it.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BasqueIntheDark
How can this non-violent overthrow happen? I want to live to see it.

simply put, we need to change who we listen to..

in detail, at the moment, we are under the control of certain individuals simply because they are acknowledged and respected enough to command by enough people. if we were to simply stop listening to those people with 'control', their command abilities would disappear.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Bomb Apples Osama Bush Big Boom Allah Is Great....

Just giving the boys at Langley something to do. Goodmoring fellas.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

That was very insightful.....loved it.....there's only one other choice than to an optomist...to die....lol...and I kinda wanna live....

link   
opps

edit on 30-5-2012 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Just to add. If you go to bash.org and search for 'fbi' therels a post where these two dudes were making jokes and said, 'we better stop, just now the FBI sees this', seconds later a username 'fbi' joined, said 'we already saw it' and left the group...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker

Originally posted by BasqueIntheDark
How can this non-violent overthrow happen? I want to live to see it.

simply put, we need to change who we listen to..

I like it.
But what would this then ultimately mean? People would be forced to break laws and therefore go to prison, or worse- protestors could be beaten to death.. How do we all simply ignore the government? Even if nobody votes for anything ever, the people in power will still vote. I desperately seek the answer to this every day I live. There's so many people on this planet, in this country. What's worse is that most people I know don't even take this subject seriously. It scares me when I see my closest friends prove their puppetness.

If only everyone had the sunglasses from 'They Live'.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 04:29 AM
link   
wow, some of the words on those lists are just rediculous. after seeing those lists I`m more afraid of the paranoid fools in our own government that don`t even trust the american people than i am of a potential terrorist attack.Paranoid people are dangerous, they are extremely unpredictable and easily brainwashed.

ice
snow
storm
flu
watch
electric

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

yeh your dog sure is a little terror !
the way he likes to attack you like that
it just uncontrolable.
you need to keep him contained
he has an explosive personality for a dog

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Apologies I haven't had time to read all responses yet.

But if this list is available to the public, wouldn't terrorists have a copy so they can simply avoid using the words;

'Assassination' 'bomb' 'detect' 'militia' 'breech' 'threat' 'lockdown' 'emergency landing' 'crash' 'nuclear' 'epidemic' 'anthrax' etc etc etc?

Kinda defeats the object, no?

edit on 30-5-2012 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
It's not for the real terrorists who actually blow stuff up , its just for us slaves , so they can make a mark against your name as a dissident and possible Home grown terrorist!

Im surprised i'll ever get back into america from the anti american things Ive written in the past !
im just wondering if I will or not !

Im also wondering if I tick the box that says was I involved in any nazi war crimes during 1940 - 1945 on the plane that when I land they will give me a job !

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Qwenn

Originally posted by timewalker
As I drill through the pages, I am getting my excercise as I run to the bathroom due to a breach in my drawers. Response time was too slow. I had an incident before I made it to the facility.

Oh no, evactuation complete.

So apparently anyone who types words on the internets, what a joke!!

Oh yeah... PORK

edit on 28-5-2012 by timewalker because: (no reason given)

You said PORK !

Silly Billy !

Woops, now you made me say it too !

Call me nieve or what !

I was clueless as to why this word is taboo, it has taken all of this time for it to dawn on me that it could be a used as a racially directed insult. Although to put this word on a forbidden list is also questionable, because by doing it, you stereotype a particular group of people by it. I think it is unsafe to say anything anymore, hell you cant even make eye contact in the street anymore, without being accused of disrespecting someone !

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I just have to question what "Homeland" in "Homeland Security" refers to. In other words turn it back on them.
What is their homeland? Do they even have any jurisdiction imo? Is it written in the DHS books what "Homeland" they are referring to?

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
A friend once told me that in Northern Ireland during the 70s all phone calls were taped and well as all other forms of wire comuication, so it seems its been going on for a very long time.There is nothing you can do so get use to it, even the new TV have built in cams so its a stept closer to having your every move recorded, look at facebook how it spys on us, look at google.Freedom has a new meaning, it means the right to use programs that spy on us.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
No offence OP but I hate threads like these.

Of course ATS is watched by the FBI, CIA etc... it is the largest conspiracy forum in the entire world. You'd have to be stupid to think it's not being watched, same as Facebook, Twitter and the rest.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join