It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afghanistan Exit Will Humiliate The United States Worse Than Vietnam

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
reply to post by daaskapital

I understand ... that little sting you felt wasn't my arrogance, that was the truth and sometimes it hurts

No, no, no. It was definitely your arrogance. I see it is a trait that most Americans on ATS possess...
edit on 26-5-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

No that part is jealousy becoming you ...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I possess it, arrogance that is...i show up to parties naked and sex up all the good looking women, smoke up all the weed and drink all the whiskey.

dudes like you be sitting around by themselves giving off more heat than a radiator.

as the US leaves Afghanistan...its a win. if the Taliban decides to move against its neighbor they will do it with no flag, they'll probably abandon the koran as well...and my only response would be...do you want a pork chop sandwich to take with you on your journey?

it'll be obvious that they don't believe in anything.

this is a reality many people will be experiencing in the near future...that they don't possess the cognition of a sea creature.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by michaelbrux

i show up to parties naked and sex up all the good looking women, smoke up all the weed and drink all the whiskey.

I have heard stories about you man !

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Now you are just spouting further arrogant crap.

I am not jealous, nor is there a reason to be. All i said that there are a lot of American ATS members (including you) who are arrogant. It must be a trait that most of them share. I do not wish to be arrogant. It will get you nowhere while making you look like a complete #wit.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

the good old days. many more generations should be able to do the same thing if its part of their style.

the world can call it humiliating all they want. just the rants of celibate men.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

I dont even know where to begin. I think that ignorant hotdog eating loudmouth obnoxious Americans like you are worth bashing indeed. You are the stupid American stereotype that the world hates. You are a bigger problem than your government.

And since I am not an imperial citizen and have no vote in imperial elections even though they affect me I find that American politics is often on my mind. I enjoy debating it. I also like to write down what I am thinking and discuss it.

cuys like you are the reason so many get accussed of being anti-american. We just hate people like you. Most Americans are cool. Most are not as ignorant as you are.

And again,I bash the government and would like to see better Americans take back their government. I am not flip flopping. You are confused. That happens to you alot doesnt it?
edit on 26-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Now you are just spouting further arrogant crap.

I am not jealous, nor is there a reason to be. All i said that there are a lot of American ATS members (including you) who are arrogant. It must be a trait that most of them share. I do not wish to be arrogant. It will get you nowhere while making you look like a complete #wit.

OK, lets recap ...

You should not be a member of ATS. You are only contributing to the annoying group that spread the word "Anti-American/Anti-USA.

Who is being arrogant again ? I understand you can't take it ... but don't start crying like a girl and trying to play the victim card when it gets shoveled right back in your face

This thread is not anti-American, it is quite true.

I never said anything of the sort and its you who is getting no where and why you resort to name calling, always the last gasp of a person who has no argument, lol. You simply don't like me because I'm american. Now, who is it that looks like a complete #wit again ?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

OK, lets recap ...

You should not be a member of ATS. You are only contributing to the annoying group that spread the word "Anti-American/Anti-USA.

Who is being arrogant again ? I understand you can't take it ... but don't start crying like a girl and trying to play the victim card when it gets shoveled right back in your face

This thread is not anti-American, it is quite true.

I never said anything of the sort and its you who is getting no where and why you resort to name calling, always the last gasp of a person who has no argument, lol. You simply don't like me because I'm american. Now, who is it that looks like a complete #wit again ?

1st) I attributed you to a small percentage of ATS based on many of your posts and the way you conducted yourself.

2nd) The way in which you conduct yourself, and the choice of words highly support the statement that you are arrogant

3rd) You claimed Germanicus to be anti-American thus stating that the thread is anti-American.

4th) I did not call you anything, i said that being arrogant will get you no where while making you look like a #wit. I didn't call you one directly.

5th) No i don't like you. Not because you are an American, but because of your attitude.
edit on 26-5-2012 by daaskapital because: quote

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus
reply to post by Tazkven

I dont even know where to begin. I think that ignorant hotdog eating loudmouth obnoxious Americans like you are worth bashing indeed. You are the stupid American stereotype that the world hates. You are a bigger problem than your government.

And since I am not an imperial citizen and have no vote in imperial elections even though they affect me I find that American politics is often on my mind. I enjoy debating it. I also like to write down what I am thinking and discuss it.

cuys like you are the reason so many get accussed of being anti-american. We just hate people like you. Most Americans are cool. Most are not as ignorant as you are.

And again,I bash the government and would like to see better Americans take back their government. I am not flip flopping. You are confused. That happens to you alot doesnt it?

Debating

Your not debating your bashing, period. Be a man and admit it son.

You constantly contradict yourself its kind of funny, Sorry I hurt your feelings by bringing it to your attention.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

uhm, ok ...

Oh noes him no like me

If you can't take it then you shouldnt had involved yourself bud, sorry you got your feelings hurt

edit on 26-5-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

uhm, ok ...

You either have no comeback or your arrogance is clouding your ability to read

You are fighting a lost battle mate.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Oh noes him no like me

If you can't take it then you shouldnt had involved yourself bud, sorry you got your feelings hurt

edit on 26-5-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

My feelings are not hurt, i'm just surprised your feelings aren't

You tried stating that i don't like you because you are American. I corrected you by stating that it isn't because of race, it is your attitude towards others. Sorry to break it to you mate, but the world doesn't revolve around you.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Tazkven

Debating

You constantly contradict yourself its kind of funny, Sorry I hurt your feelings by bringing it to your attention.

Yeah debating. I try to stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks as well even though that is very difficult at times. And my feelings are fine. Like I said,I have asked you to point out what facts you consider twisted. I assume your refusal to do so confirms for me that you are not interested in debate,only petty personal attacks on me due to the fact that you are a scared little American living in a country that faces certain doom in the very near future. Im sorry you dont like me pointing that out. Im sorry you dont enjoy reading about your military failures or you humiliating credit downgrade,your unpayable national debt,your high unemployment,your incompetanrt corrupt government.......whatever else my threads are on. If you want to debate anything I write please add something that isnt an uninspired personal attack or off topic rot.

I would like you to add to my future threads if you are interested in debate and disafree. We both know you cant throw down with me. I will use you as a tee. I would appreciate the bumps. Please add to any thread you disagree with. If all you want to do is troll about me,let me know and I will write a thread on the topic and we can debate it all you like.

But we both know debating is not your strong point hey. I hope I see you around anyway. I will remember your head.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

uhm, ok ...

You either have no comeback or your arrogance is clouding your ability to read

You are fighting a lost battle mate.

Already made my comeback, somewhere around 5 posts ago. Here read this really, really slow so it will sink in ...

Your pal started this thread, filled with facts AND his anti-USA opinions.Which ok, fine ... He can say what he wishes. I DONT CARE.

As the thread matured, he started contradicting himself over and over.

I made my first post about the flow of the thread the one YOU commented on, about him constantly contradicting himself . After my post most all of what he said started getting deleted. Then you jump in, I guess you think your gonna be a hero or something and "put me in my place".

Fact is, I am right and your wrong. You can try to change the subject, call me names ... whatever. Still dont change the facts pal.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by Tazkven

Debating

Yeah debating. I try to stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks as well even though that is very difficult at times. And my feelings are fine. Like I said,I have asked you to point out what facts you consider twisted. I assume your refusal to do so confirms for me that you are not interested in debate,only petty personal attacks on me due to the fact that you are a scared little American living in a country that faces certain doom in the very near future. Im sorry you dont like me pointing that out. Im sorry you dont enjoy reading about your military failures or you humiliating credit downgrade,your unpayable national debt,your high unemployment,your incompetanrt corrupt government.......whatever else my threads are on. If you want to debate anything I write please add something that isnt an uninspired personal attack or off topic rot.

I would like you to add to my future threads if you are interested in debate and disafree. We both know you cant throw down with me. I will use you as a tee. I would appreciate the bumps. Please add to any thread you disagree with. If all you want to do is troll about me,let me know and I will write a thread on the topic and we can debate it all you like.

But we both know debating is not your strong point hey. I hope I see you around anyway. I will remember your head.

Then why go back and delete/change/edit your previous posts ? Is that your ideal of debating

Is that called hindsight debates

Whatever son, we both know what you did and why you did it, stop trying to weasel out of it now

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Tazkven

Debating

Then why go back and delete/change/edit your previous posts ? Is that your ideal of debating

Whatever son, we both know what you did and why you did it, stop trying to weasel out of it now

I do edit things. i was just trying to find a book for some chick that she could not find and linked a store before I saw it was out of print. I had to edit so I didnt look like an idiot. I also make spelling mistakes.

What is the mysterious edit you speak of? Is it a secret?

Edit- 6 lols. Wow. Is it funny too?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Already made my comeback, somewhere around 5 posts ago. Here read this really, really slow so it will sink in ...

I will go along this with you so you can understand

Your pal started this thread, filled with facts AND his anti-USA opinions.Which ok, fine ... He can say what he wishes. I DONT CARE.

I witnessed Germanicus post a thread regarding the facts that the USA exited Vietnam somewhat humiliated and the case may be so with Afghanistan.

I witnessed Germanicus state that the Tet Offensive was crucial to the Vietnam war (which it was).

I witnessed Germanicus state that Afghanistan is a similar scenerio (which it is)

As the thread matured, he started contradicting himself over and over.

I didn't notice any contradictions. Germanicus was pretty solid in this department, backing up his opinions with facts. He was consistent.

I made my first post about the flow of the thread the one YOU commented on, about him constantly contradicting himself . After my post most all of what he said started getting deleted. Then you jump in, I guess you think your gonna be a hero or something and "put me in my place".

Why would i think i am a hero who is going to put you in your place? You are trying to make an argument over nothing. The only thing backing you up is your ego.

Fact is, I am right and your wrong. You can try to change the subject, call me names ... whatever. Still dont change the facts pal.

Fact is, you are arrogant and need to clear your head before replying further.
edit on 26-5-2012 by daaskapital because: quote

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   

reply to post by Tazkven

Debating

I do edit things. i was just trying to find a book for some chick that she could not find and linked a store before I saw it was out of print. I had to edit so I didnt look like an idiot. I also make spelling mistakes.

Don't be coy or make up silly excuses you know EXACTLY what I am talking about, be a man admit it dude ...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Tazkven

Debating

Don't be coy or make up silly excuses you know EXACTLY what I am talking about, be a man admit it dude ...

I have no freaking idea and you are actually starting to annoy me. What the hell are you talking about?

edit- and you call be a 13 year old girl
Spit it out junior.

edit- and why would I ask if I didnt want you to say? To you have some kind of disorder or something? What is it?

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join