It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Afghanistan Exit Will Humiliate The United States Worse Than Vietnam

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven

Don't be coy or make up silly excuses you know EXACTLY what I am talking about, be a man admit it dude ...

Actually, Germanicus only edited two of his posts before you posted. Not many times considering many people edit their posts due to grammatical errors or the need to include significant information.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital

Don't be coy or make up silly excuses you know EXACTLY what I am talking about, be a man admit it dude ...

Actually, Germanicus only edited two of his posts before you posted. Not many times considering many people edit their posts due to grammatical errors or the need to include significant information.

im all intrigued now

Sounds serious

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Germanicus

reply to post by Tazkven

I dont even know where to begin. I think that ignorant hotdog eating loudmouth obnoxious Americans like you are worth bashing indeed. You are the stupid American stereotype that the world hates. You are a bigger problem than your government.

And since I am not an imperial citizen and have no vote in imperial elections even though they affect me I find that American politics is often on my mind. I enjoy debating it. I also like to write down what I am thinking and discuss it.

cuys like you are the reason so many get accussed of being anti-american. We just hate people like you. Most Americans are cool. Most are not as ignorant as you are.

And again,I bash the government and would like to see better Americans take back their government. I am not flip flopping. You are confused. That happens to you alot doesnt it?
edit on 26-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

Debating

Your not debating your bashing, period. Be a man and admit it son.

You constantly contradict yourself its kind of funny, Sorry I hurt your feelings by bringing it to your attention.

Yeah debating. I try to stay on topic and refrain from personal attacks as well even though that is very difficult at times. And my feelings are fine. Like I said,I have asked you to point out what facts you consider twisted. I assume your refusal to do so confirms for me that you are not interested in debate,only petty personal attacks on me due to the fact that you are a scared little American living in a country that faces certain doom in the very near future. Im sorry you dont like me pointing that out. Im sorry you dont enjoy reading about your military failures or you humiliating credit downgrade,your unpayable national debt,your high unemployment,your incompetanrt corrupt government.......whatever else my threads are on. If you want to debate anything I write please add something that isnt an uninspired personal attack or off topic rot.

I would like you to add to my future threads if you are interested in debate and disafree. We both know you cant throw down with me. I will use you as a tee. I would appreciate the bumps. Please add to any thread you disagree with. If all you want to do is troll about me,let me know and I will write a thread on the topic and we can debate it all you like.

But we both know debating is not your strong point hey. I hope I see you around anyway. I will remember your head.

Then why go back and delete/change/edit your previous posts ? Is that your ideal of debating

Is that called hindsight debates

Whatever son, we both know what you did and why you did it, stop trying to weasel out of it now

I do edit things. i was just trying to find a book for some chick that she could not find and linked a store before I saw it was out of print. I had to edit so I didnt look like an idiot. I also make spelling mistakes.

What is the mysterious edit you speak of? Is it a secret?

I have no freaking idea and you are actually starting to annoy me. What the hell are you talking about?

edit- and you call be a 13 year old girl
Spit it out junior.

edit- and why would I ask if I didnt want you to say? To you have some kind of disorder or something? What is it?

Yea, yea of course you don't

Play dumb all you want ... Maybe that works well for you

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

I will remember your head.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

im all intrigued now

Sounds serious

Oh it is

It doesn't matter how hard we try, we won't be able to break through the impenetrable fortress that is his head

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   

The US military has always been weak.It's why they can't win a war by themselves, and must get other allied countries to do all the dirty work. So many times has the US claimed victory for their allies operations.

Pisses me off sometimes

Really? Always been weak? Right.

Another ignorant post by someone that's just a hater.
And doesn't have Clue One about going to war. COD doesn't count.

Get a clue, Gus. There are multiple reasons why the US goes into operations with Allies. Mainly because it makes sense. Everyone brings something of value to the table.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No, no, no. It was definitely your arrogance. I see it is a trait that most Americans on ATS possess...
edit on 26-5-2012 by daaskapital because: sp

Actually, your comment is quite arrogant. Guess that's OK, tho, right?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Actually I counted seven up to the point where I had to edit my posts as he was changing what he said Here.

Yes, yes, that was it spelling, grammer, something about a girl and a book

Big mean hot dog eatting loud mouth American picking on poor, sweet, innocent Germanicus, awww

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The fighting is far from over, and Afghanistan will be a loss.
edit on 26-5-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

No, you just WISH it was a loss. Like most on ATS, it doesn't matter how many times you whine, "A-stan is just like Vietnam and the US will LOOOOSSSSEEEE" doesn't make it happen.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   

reply to post by Tazkven

I will remember your head.

Is that some sort of veiled threat there buddy ? Don't be trying to flip flop around like a girl ... Speak exactly what you mean like a man.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerico65

The US military has always been weak.It's why they can't win a war by themselves, and must get other allied countries to do all the dirty work. So many times has the US claimed victory for their allies operations.

Pisses me off sometimes

Really? Always been weak? Right.

Another ignorant post by someone that's just a hater.
And doesn't have Clue One about going to war. COD doesn't count.

Get a clue, Gus. There are multiple reasons why the US goes into operations with Allies. Mainly because it makes sense. Everyone brings something of value to the table.

COD is no where near the reality of war
and i shudder to think of who would think such a thing

You misinterpreted my post. I was stating that so many times has the USA sent allies to do everything while Americans sit back on base. Once the operation is over (Fully conducted by the allies only, no US involvement), the Americans would take credit for it. A perfect example if of the many times Australian forces were shafted by the USA in WW2. We were sent in to do all the work, yet when successful the Americans got full credit for it. It all gradually led to a city wide brawl between stationed American forces and Australian forces in Brisbane. As a result, the USA moved their base out of Brisbane and into the outskirts so there wouldn't be further tension.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Actually I counted seven up to the point where I had to edit my posts as he was changing what he said Here.

Big mean hot dog eatting loud mouth American picking on poor, sweet, innocent Germanicus, awww

You posted first at the top of Page three, where Germanicus only edited his posts two times.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No, no, no. It was definitely your arrogance. I see it is a trait that most Americans on ATS possess...

Actually, your comment is quite arrogant. Guess that's OK, tho, right?

Which comment?

I may come off as arrogant on occasions but i am not.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

You posted first at the top of Page three, where Germanicus only edited his posts two times.

Try again brainiac and read the post again, keep trying you "might" figure it out.

As for me, I am done playing with the children. I am 5 minutes away from my weekend and leaving work. You guys have fun, clean up your mess and no fighting.

If your good later you can have some cookies and milk

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

The fighting is far from over, and Afghanistan will be a loss.
edit on 26-5-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

No, you just WISH it was a loss. Like most on ATS, it doesn't matter how many times you whine, "A-stan is just like Vietnam and the US will LOOOOSSSSEEEE" doesn't make it happen.

Lets break it down

The USA couldn't defeat farmers in Vietnam - The USA can't defeat farmers in Afghanistan

The CIA was heavily involved in Vietnam - The CIA is heavily involved in Afghanistan

Vietnam was a pointless war, fighting enemies which were everywhere and were unbeatable - Afghanistan is a pointless was as the insurgents are either always recruiting or too hard for the US to defeat.

Communism was impossible to defeat - Terrorism is impossible to defeat

There are many parallels and we are losing, official reports state it also. The USA is looking for solutions of peace with the Taliban. If that does not indicate defeat, i don't know what does. Sounds like the USA finally found out that Terrorism can't be defeated, it is everywhere and the smart way to fight it is with intelligence.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Try again brainiac and read the post again, keep trying you "might" figure it out.

As for me, I am done playing with the children. I am 5 minutes away from my weekend and leaving work. You guys have fun, clean up your mess and no fighting.

If your good later you can have some cookies and milk

You misunderstood my initial response.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Do you work for the state department?

Come on....Tell the truth.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hey "GERMAN" heres your chance man!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
When are you leaving ? I probably can't go cause I'm sick now,dang it.To think I will miss this fight,f##kin sucks.
You are going right?After all you do want to combat the oppressors of the world, yes?Just think of it you against all those NATO jack booted thugs protecting the sovereignty of the people who are indeed the cradle of western civilization.To go behind enemy lines......wait,you can fight and shoot right?I mean how worthless is any activist who can't fight? All they can do is talk.But real strong leaders can back up their words with steel. So be sure to keep a journal so you can write a book.Good luck buddy.

edit on 26-5-2012 by cavtrooper7 because: Wrong Their(there)

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA

Originally posted by DOADOA
if you can only articulate your point with tact some readers might not take offense to what you're saying.

anyhow, on topic. why would we be humiliated? we lost our collective ego after vietnam. the worlds opinion of us couldn't be any lower according to some of threads on this site.

needless to say, we're still the country with the most powerful military in existence. there isn't a country out there who will stand up to us and not be reduced to rubble in an all out war.

I just think it will affect you governments standing among other nations. I think the decline of your military and the decline in respect for what the United States can achieve will affect peoples confidence in relation to US Bonds. I think the manner in which America leaves Afghanistan will be important for its future.

that's what you think but if our military superiority were ever questioned, it was answered with a country going to sh!t.

it does not matter how the US leave afghanistan, those in power know the true motives for us being there and they'll know exactly why we left. people like you and i can only speculate on the reasons and make assumptions.

Could you please give us an example of exactly what countries "went to #" when they questioned your military power?

Somehow i can't think of any.

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

Funny "imperialist" U.S.A.?

Who started that mess in vietnam? Imperialist France who got the V.C. riled up. JFK wanted nothing to do with that war which is why LBJ had him assasinated.

Laugh and make fun all you want because:

You're about to be swimming in Imperialist Islam Germanicus. Start learning to say Alla'u'ahkbar or being forced to pay Jizzya poll tax.

Know what happens when islam conquers europe? Sharia law forced on you, even if you're not muslim. You're already being invaded.

Google Jihad and Sharia Law.

Cheers

edit on 26-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join