It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Knowing the goobers at Warner Bros as well as I do, when this first broke I asked them what they were thinking when they put this episode together and I'm really sorry to burst your bubble, but, they felt that it was so out there that it made a really really good Scooby mystery. ie: It was so far outside the realm of possibility that they did not think in a million years that people like you would cite them as a valid source if they ran it. I believe the exact quote used was "Are people insane? It's a cartoon that deals with all those nutcase things like vampires and werewolves and if people know Scooby, in the end everything is ALWAYS shown to be a hoax"

So sorry, even they think it's a hoax and that was their way of trying to get a few bucks off of it, but in the end it was still a hoax...

Next time, don't use a kids cartoon as a source to bolster your claim, it' just makes you look really silly.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Knowing the goobers at Warner Bros as well as I do, when this first broke I asked them what they were thinking when they put this episode together and I'm really sorry to burst your bubble, but, they felt that it was so out there that it made a really really good Scooby mystery. ie: It was so far outside the realm of possibility that they did not think in a million years that people like you would cite them as a valid source if they ran it. I believe the exact quote used was "Are people insane? It's a cartoon that deals with all those nutcase things like vampires and werewolves and if people know Scooby, in the end everything is ALWAYS shown to be a hoax"

So sorry, even they think it's a hoax and that was their way of trying to get a few bucks off of it, but in the end it was still a hoax...

Next time, don't use a kids cartoon as a source to bolster your claim, it' just makes you look really silly.

I didn't use it to bolster my claim, I don't know why you would say that. And in any case, my claim has always been that many tectonic, meteorological, heliographic and socio-political anomalies could be explained by Planet X, but I'm yet to be convinced either way of its absolute existence or non-existence.

I just said kids who may not have the reasoning ability of adults could easily do Google searches and find out more information about Planet X/Nibiru which they may consider to be scary; yet you chastise me for talking about such things on a conspiracy website in the 2012 forum and possibly scaring adults who are interested in conspiracies and are on this website.

My point was your accusations against me that I might be "scaring" adults who come to a conspiracy website and choose to read threads on Planet X/Nibiru seems rather silly when millions of kids hear about this in a cartoon and could do follow up research that might disturb them.

Plus, don't worry about bursting any bubbles of mine, as I've said before life is easier when you try to live in a low-ego state, which means I have very few bubbles to burst if any. You should try it, it is very liberating.

Also, if you think Planet X/Nibiru is a "nutcase" issue or hoax, why do you devote some much time to the topic?

Do you spend the same amount of time on threads about vampires and werewolves? Or does Planet X/Nibiru get special attention?

edit on 26-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

I didn't use it to bolster my claim, I don't know why you would say that. And in any case, my claim has always been that many tectonic, meteorological, heliographic and socio-political anomalies could be explained by Planet X, but I'm yet to be convinced either way of its absolute existence or non-existence.

I just said kids who may not have the reasoning ability of adults could easily do Google searches and find out more information about Planet X/Nibiru which they may consider to be scary; yet you chastise me for talking about such things on a conspiracy website in the 2012 forum and possibly scaring adults who are interested in conspiracies and are on this website.

My point was your accusations against me that I might be "scaring" adults who come to a conspiracy website and choose to read threads on Planet X/Nibiru seems rather silly when millions of kids hear about this in a cartoon and could do follow up research that might disturb them.

Plus, don't worry about bursting any bubbles of mine, as I've said before life is easier when you try to live in a low-ego state, which means I have very few bubbles to burst if any. You should try it, it is very liberating.

Also, if you think Planet X/Nibiru is a "nutcase" issue or hoax, why do you devote some much time to the topic?

Do you spend the same amount of time on threads about vampires and werewolves? Or does Planet X/Nibiru get special attention?

edit on 26-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

For one moment back up and stop the ego insults...

1) I know of no children that have killed themselves because of Werewolves or Vampires most seem to understand they are mythological in nature.

2) If you are so high and mighty, please explain, with proof, and without your Nancy Lieder filter pictures and Bibliotechaplyeades nonsense where the correlation between any tectonic activity, social-economic incidents and meteorological data point to a planet that nooone except for a select few can see using dubious methods?

3) If people were claiming Vampires were the end of the world (or werewolves) with the type of proof you offer, I would be all over them as well, so far noone has tried that.

4) see item number two.

You see this is the problem with this whole Nibiru thing, people who claim to it's existence can not in any way shape manner or form accept any explanation that discredits it. Hell there may be vampires, who knows, I've yet to come across one, but that doesn't mean they don't exist. But I don't see anyone claiming they are responsible for al the ills of the world like Nibiru seemingly is.

So lets look for one second at one argument Nibiru people state, Meteorological, aside from the normal warming trends in some areas (and yes in my lifetime we've had a summer with extreme drought and I'm not *THAT* old so it wasn't that long ago) so that's not totally out of the realm of normal, and the Hurricane season being no more active than any other recently, it seems that people just are reporting it more, not that it's actually happening more.

Another argument people are using is social-economic, well hmm.. I can remember at least two other times in my life that the world had been in worse shape than it is now with fighting and unrest, but I guess those don't matter because it's not 2012, and an invisible planet has to be to blame..

Tectonics? Do some real research, not Bibliotecha research and you'll see no more or less quakes have happened this year compared to 10 years ago...

That's not "ego" talking as you claim (or some strange personality disorder) that's plain hard facts.. somethign you can't seem to grasp....

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

There is also another short video on the supposed "portal" in the Sun, I don't know if it is that, but I do know that it is not natural and created by some intelligence - as much as if you saw a triangular hole appear in a lake and remain for months you would know it was caused by some intelligent force.

Well then how do you explain this..

Oh wait a minute is was explained...

Dark spots, some as large as 50,000 miles in diameter, move across the surface of the sun, contracting and expanding as they go. These strange and powerful phenomena are known as sunspots.

www.exploratorium.edu...

Not natural you say, here you go...

www.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

just said kids who may not have the reasoning ability of adults could easily do Google searches and find out more information about Planet X/Nibiru which they may consider to be scary; yet you chastise me for talking about such things on a conspiracy website in the 2012 forum and possibly scaring adults who are interested in conspiracies and are on this website.

That can also be said of some adults on ATS,and that shows right here in this very thread.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Does ANYONE spend as much time promoting vampires and werewolves as you and others do promoting this Planet X/nibiru hoax?

What is this supposed to prove?

I just learned some new information which indicates something relating Planet X/Nibiru and the August 17 date - which did occur on Aug 17.

Since August 17th , we can observe on Stereo A HI 1 a comet-like celestial body, on the left edge of the image. But on the slideshow with an accelerated speed, IT’S LOOKS LIKE A CRAWLING SERPENT WITH AN UNDULATING TRAIL!

This object is moving in the WRONG DIRECTION to even be a possible defense for Moore's lies. The Sun is to the right and Earth is to the left in this view. Moore claimed nibiru would be closest to Earth on Aug. 17 and Sep. 26. This video supports nothing of the sort. It's the 26th and the object is STILL between the Sun and Earth in the FOV of the STEREO-A HI 1.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

reply to post by vkey08

Addendum: tried to edit but I missed my window.

Did a little looking into Captain Bill/Atlantico Brokers/Mythi and found out that Captain Bill, aka Bill Schepis is an environmental nut, he son is the director of an environmental studies company in Brasil and apparently uses "Mythi" to put out this message of "Environmental Love".. Look him up, looks like yet another, hate to say it..

Doomsayer...

So we should discount the message because the messenger is an environmentalist? Judge the book by its cover? And you have admitted you "used" to work for the government, and many people think less of government bureaucrats than environmentalists - so we should discount what you say because you "used" to work for the government? Or we should discount what you say based on any other affiliations? Or should we just analyze your posts on their own worth?

Also, this info you have found out which is publically available does nothing to disprove the possibility this message is coming from an actual alien. If Captain Bill had been running Ponzi schemes or other kinds of frauds it would certainly tarnish his credibility - but the only environmentalists that have had their reputations tarnished were the ones caught falsifying global warming data. I didn't know all environmentalists had no credibility.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Maybe it was the date of the first apparition of Nibiru.
Now Nibiru is Venus?

It's Venus. Actually an internal reflection from the light of Venus which will be entering the field of view soon. It happens whenever Venus enters (or leaves) the field of view.

Here it is in 2011

edit on 8/26/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Popular

Funnily enough, the people here who quote the site motto like it was an insult in such distasteful ways; don't even know the correct definition of the word ignorance... I think you would fall into this category.It is okay to be skeptical but that isn't the same as denying ignorance.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Actually if it really exists; one would be able to see it during astral projection. There are a few members on here that are capable of consciously projecting; you might be able to ask one of them to find it. I don't personally believe in Nibiru or some similar planet; however I still keep an open mind that there would be possibilities that would nt allow us to see it with our physical eyes.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by michael1983l

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

. Any entity attmpting to pass theselves off as being fom Anfrmeda is in short; a liar and fraud.

we are only here to observe.

Is it only me that see's the irony in the two statements here

Hastily written words ... so shoot me.
Although, One could hope that T Human intelligence would be able to descern the "meaning" I so poorly comunicated.

ETA: You do know the "differences" between an entity and a being, right?

Etharzi od Oa

edit on 25-5-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

So wait, you can verify this because you are from "Andromda"?

Also thank you for the nugget of comedy.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Obviously I made a mistake commenting on the "object" before identifying it. In the course of trying to identify it I read that Earth flares would begin to appear on the left of HI1A on 8-17-2012 into about October. That same source said Venus would appear in HI1A 12-13-2012 from the left. Looking at the STEREO Orbit Tool this seems plausible but I'm just not certain. What do you think about this?

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

I'm the one who made the mistake. I hadn't even considered Earth. I think you're right. The flare very close to the ecliptic and Venus (whenever it does show up) will be below.

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I guess this means nibiru is Earth now. I wonder what they'll try next.

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Check out website ASHTAR COMMAND...I think you will find what you are looking for!!

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apollo7

Check out website ASHTAR COMMAND...I think you will find what you are looking for!!

Apparently there's still time to catch up with this group

Dr. Charles Laughead, an MD on the staff of Michigan State University in Lansing, Michigan, started communicating with various entities "from outer space" in 1954, largely through trance mediums who served as instrument for Ashtar and his cronies from that great intergalactic council in the sky. A number of minor prophecies were passed along, and as usual, they came true on the nose. Then Ashtar tossed in his bombshell. The world was going to end on December 21, 1954, he announced convincingly.

North America was going to split in two, and the Atlantic coast would sink into the sea. France, England and Russia were also slated for a watery grave. However, all was not lost. A few chosen people would be rescued by spaceships. Naturally Dr. Laughead and his friends were among that select group. Dr. Laughhead made sober declarations to the press and on December 21, 1954 he and a group of his fellow believers clustered together in the garden to await rescue ... and waited. And waited. And waited!

lightworkers.org...

Useful information there? I think so.
edit on 27-8-2012 by DenyObfuscation because: add link

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

IN this case, yes... It looks more like "Mythi" only showed up when the Environmental company that his son worked for wasn't doing so well and they needed a gimmick and that gimmick took off, maybe a little too far. It doesn't mean that all environmentalists are whack-o's or off the wall, but when you look at Bill and his timing, as well as the fact that it seems that in real life (off YouTube) he continues his business and doesn't discuss "Mythi" to anyone well, you do the math..

I would think if you were being abducted/contacted you would call the media, not resort to YouTube and bad translation software, oh, which brings up point two of this, he speaks perfect English, so he wouldn't really need to use the translator...

Hmmmmm......................

20 minutes work...

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
When someone starts speaking of being AN ALIEN IN HUMAN BODY, he is either a follower of the cult or is suffering the same psychological disease is guy:

Looks familiar?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

Whoever said anything about an alien in a human body?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

IN this case, yes... It looks more like "Mythi" only showed up when the Environmental company that his son worked for wasn't doing so well and they needed a gimmick and that gimmick took off, maybe a little too far. It doesn't mean that all environmentalists are whack-o's or off the wall, but when you look at Bill and his timing, as well as the fact that it seems that in real life (off YouTube) he continues his business and doesn't discuss "Mythi" to anyone well, you do the math..

I would think if you were being abducted/contacted you would call the media, not resort to YouTube and bad translation software, oh, which brings up point two of this, he speaks perfect English, so he wouldn't really need to use the translator...

Hmmmmm......................

20 minutes work...

Number one rule in statistics, in case you forgot it: correlation does not imply causality.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join