It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

Really.... you seem to think so. What's good for you should be good for me eh?

Or am I misreading that you think PlanetX must be there because of all the and I quote:

Socio-Economic/Political/Tectonic/Meteorological changes

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

The Andromedaboy

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor

The Andromedaboy

Although I think he's lying through his teeth some truth needs to be put on this statement of yours. He never implied, or otherwise suggested he was inhabited by an alien entity, he did however state quite strongly that he WAS an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy sent here by his race.

There's a big difference between channeling something and being something.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

Originally posted by Imtor

The Andromedaboy

Although I think he's lying through his teeth some truth needs to be put on this statement of yours. He never implied, or otherwise suggested he was inhabited by an alien entity, he did however state quite strongly that he WAS an alien from the Andromeda Galaxy sent here by his race.

There's a big difference between channeling something and being something.

I think you're confusing Captain Bill and Mythi and Anthra Andromeda all together.

This thread is about a Brazilian guy, Captain Bill, and his alledged conversations with an alien from Andromeda, whose name is "Mythi".

Anthra Andromeda has often posted on this thread, he is the one that claims he was sent from the Andromeda Galaxy.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   

For one moment back up and stop the ego insults...

You find me saying that "minimizing the ego is very liberating and you should try it" insulting? Why do you find that insulting?

Many psychiatrists and psychologists agree that egoic forms of thinking are dysfunctional - why would anyone want to engage in dysfunctional activity?

You shouldn't be so defensive, I just consider what I said good life advice to my fellow human beings, since one of the main purposes of life is to aid our fellow human beings in any way possible (note - again don't get defensive I'm not implying you don't do this in your life).

So even though I'm aware of the different strategies used on the internet www.abovetopsecret.com... and try to ignore them, they are nonetheless unpleasant to deal with, it is kind of like dealing with someone you must deal with but they have BO or bad breath. The same goes for egoic thought forms, they are dysfunctional and unpleasant to deal with.

So if posters can't refrain from using emotional triggers, egoic thinking etc - they shouldn't expect responses from me.

Eriktheawful offers an worthy example of conducting oneself with dignity and respect - and posts like his are worthy of a response.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

For one moment back up and stop the ego insults...

You find me saying that "minimizing the ego is very liberating and you should try it" insulting? Why do you find that insulting?

Many psychiatrists and psychologists agree that egoic forms of thinking are dysfunctional - why would anyone want to engage in dysfunctional activity?

You shouldn't be so defensive, I just consider what I said good life advice to my fellow human beings, since one of the main purposes of life is to aid our fellow human beings in any way possible (note - again don't get defensive I'm not implying you don't do this in your life).

So even though I'm aware of the different strategies used on the internet www.abovetopsecret.com... and try to ignore them, they are nonetheless unpleasant to deal with, it is kind of like dealing with someone you must deal with but they have BO or bad breath. The same goes for egoic thought forms, they are dysfunctional and unpleasant to deal with.

So if posters can't refrain from using emotional triggers, egoic thinking etc - they shouldn't expect responses from me.

Eriktheawful offers an worthy example of conducting oneself with dignity and respect - and posts like his are worthy of a response.

That's the circular problem with an Ego. It can't admit it's wrong.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

See you just can't back away from the insults, seriously.. put downs, comparing peoples posting styles now? I grew up on the streets, it's who I am, it's how I come across, I'm sorry if it doesn't meet with your high standards (I think I do OK considering English is NOT my first language) , but I was somehow able to get my Masters in Historical Studies (won't say on a public board where from or in an exact what as that's giving out way too much personal info) and (if i can ever finish writing my dissertation) onwards further.. But for you that's egoic and dysfunctional thinking?

I could quote you chapter and verse from Egyptian texts, none of which ever state anything about PlanetX or Nibiru and it wouldn't mean squat, because you've convinced yourself that all of the activity and all of the strife on Earth is an indicator of a Planet.

I can tell you the Egyptians knew much, I've seen tomb paintings and temple carvings that would blow your socks off, I was presented with a small statue I dug up on one of my digs when I was in college of Annubis, and it is one of my most treasured possessions, the lore behind this God and what he stood for, i've written papers on it. And in all of my studies, never have I come across Nibiru, and that's traveling all over the world.. even to Central America on digs..

The Mayans are great people, have wonderful food, and are extremely hospitable, even they don't' buy this 2012 nonsense.. I just don't understand why you feel the need be so obtuse about hearing people out, when all it really takes is getting off of the hoax sites and doing some real research.. I mean real research, local library and books, not Bibliotecha Pleadyes reading.. Take a bus or train to DC and look some of this up in the Library of Congress, go to the online Vatican Library or the Alexandrian Library, you will find that NOT ONE CULTURE mentions Planet X or Nibiru as coming in 2012 to smash the Earth on it's side and kill everyone, not now in 2012 nor ever before or ever again. There's more chance of a complete fry-out of our electrical grid and products form a massive CME than there is of Nibiru.

I mean gods........ what is it going to take before you realize that this whole 2012 thing is just a money making scam, that, admittedly a lot of people have been able to get in on? 2013 to come, I can guarantee that it will, and we will all still be here..

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I've fallen behind posting these videos, I'm sure all those who are interested in this thread can't wait to see the next one! Well, here it is, but first a summary:

Video 88 Summary:

1. About Nibiru - Mythi says keep an eye on the alien probe in Siberia, buried in a place we call the Patomski Crater. Mythi says when this starts to descend towards the core of Earth, we will be soon experiencing large solar emissions. Also he says Nibiru's passage is being monitored so not to cause major damage.

2. About an August 30th NASA rocket launch with twin probes to study the Earth's radiation belts - these probes are not what they seem - innerNASA has had access to this information for some time. Here is the quote:

These probes intend to monitor the movement of spaceships and opening portals using some features of the radiation belt. The radiation belt has two different levels, a cloud of protons, and another of electrons, which act as a large capacitor maintaining a large potential difference between them. When crossed by a force field that shields a spacecraft, the field of spacecraft carries up slightly positively charged and when it crosses the zone of electrons (or vice versa), generates a large burst of discharge from the surface of the force field, creating a point of high pressure, and it is detectable for a period of time which can vary up to a minute. A gateway of gravity tunnel for passing ships, can spend hours open, and is also easily detectable by the disturbance in the radiation belt. What they really want is to monitor in detail the movements of incoming and outgoing on the planet.

3. Military movements in the US (dovetails well with what John Moore is saying) - countries in North America and Europe will be the target of major military operations in the coming months, but not war - martial law with the collapse of the economy. Will work well coinciding with an increase of tectonic activities. If the full plan goes ahead, our world will never be the same again. However, knowledge in the mind cannot lie, and those involved with such plans will receive their due reward.

4. Mythi says not everything will happen in the last couple months of 2012, some activities will continue on into 2013. A time of spiritual decisions.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Video 89

Summary:

1. Bosnian Pyramids - were built by the Saxas civilization 12,200 years ago.

With the help of their tutors, the Atonians of Andromeda, these pyramids were built to supply energy and to provide a direct line of communication between the two planets. The pyramids that have had their 'resonance chambers' damaged, as the case of the pyramids of Egypt, Mayan, Aztec and much of the Asiatic are totally broken, but others still in full operation and will continue to work for thousands of years unless modified. The way to use this energy depends of recipients of distribution that you do not have, because here were all taken when these civilizations were transferred to other planets higher level. The master in power distribution Nicolas Tesla provided all the drawings and designs of these receptors to the assembly of a global distribution network of free energy, but your elites chose to archive these projects in favor of power generation conventional to be fully "charged" from users.

2. About predictions for upcoming events:

Friends, I cannot be an agent provocateur of panic, I have to restrain myself a little on the news because I am not the official spokesperson and do not want to be suspended from my mission, but friends, follow the instructions that I gave you several times, observe the events with the eyes of someone who knows what to look for. The news is increasingly available, the pacific ring of fire is under incredible pressure, the events take place in a clockwise direction from any point on the ring. When it begins, you will have a few hours to take the measures already discussed in previous conversations. Watch your governments; the stampede has already started a few weeks ago. The large naval base in southern California will be with virtually no moored vessel. It will be observed in other key points, connected to the ring of fire. Yellowstone and the Canaries are trying to resist the pressure but will not be able to hold on much longer if the pressure exceeds a bit. A large CME from the sun is about to happen, stay tuned these news; it may be enough to increase the pressure that may be the drop of water.

Pay attention to the news you get in your unofficial media on the orbital changes of the planets in the solar system, and you guys who are already prepared, will know what is happening. You will have news of strange animals, of algae to mammals, causing changes in the color of water, among other things odd, this end of Age. Animals like what you guys call it Sasquatch, Yeti, and others are protected by the Night Walkers for hundreds of years. In this age of late colony zero level, many races that make experiences of biological adaptation, brought new life forms on the planet, without the knowledge of Community galactica because the planet is still not considered an official member of the community and many rushed to finalize their experiences. You even will find new species in your oceans and forests, strange animals and humanoids primitive types, which possibly will not be part of your fauna in the future of the colony level one. Many strange things will still be seen in this transition period.

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Video 90

Summary

1. Rumors of a naval operation involving US and Chinese bluewater naval vessels against an "ET" force in the Pacific

Friends, I will be emphatic on this response. As I have mentioned on other occasions, a "naval forces" of you do not represent anything at all to attack a base wherever it was. A spacecraft of service like ours or any Arcturian ship lonely could destroy an entire fleet of your ships with ease, without suffering a single scratch. Your governments know this perfectly because the missiles are neutralized as they are released. Even if one of your atomic missiles reached one of our spacecraft would not even ruin the paint. Within minutes the ocean floor would be full of twisted scrap. You still do not understand that our systems of offense and defense are thousands of times faster in response to any action than your missiles, bullets, lasers, or any fraction of time that you imagine to draft an offensive action. Our force fields are totally impregnable to your current basic technology. This is the worst story of misinformation that they could invent. Those who believe in such a story will be those who will be manipulated to the end, the completely ignorant.

2. Reverse ET engineering by the elites - Mythi says they have been able to do this to some extent, but not very successfully, for example the elites have developed some anti-grav technology, but it is not good for much more than lifting weights.

3. Mythi says keep an eye on the Sun, it is important in our "upgrade" at this time.

Maybe this is why we get chemtrailed so much.

4. About surviving these times:

In case it happens a "lack of energy and communications, if it happens, you ever wonder what your options would be to keep your family for a few months without these features? In that case, you may have to spend the next year without these features; therefore costs nothing, beyond your survival, think about and be prevented. As we have talked about it several times, I think I will no longer need to talk about it again. Another thing you guys to take into account, it is better to spend a little hungry out than trying to survive in the refugee camps of your governments. The plans for these fields are extremely malignant. Do not believe false promises. Survive until we can eventually interfere somehow. Be assured that you will be winners, one way or another, will be free for a new fairer society. Your descendants will have a much better place to live and develop, and the forces of oppression that reigned until now will definitely cut off the planet. Imagine the importance of being part of this historic occasion. All that will re-encounter with the Blue Beings will be received as the new colonizers of the planet and be prepared for a comeback to continue the new society, now with a new DNA.

Enjoy

posted on Oct, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Video 91

Summary

1. The meaning of Life -

The perception of "divine” depends on the point of reference of the observer conscientization. An inferior race that receives the blessings of knowledge, guidance and cross-breeds with beings coming from the stars, will revere, these teachers as gods, and will try to live according to the guidance received.

2. The geographic pole shift -

The pole shift is happening. With the increasingly close alignment, the declination of axis of the planet will follow the "direction of the resultant vector" of energy flow received from the gravitational center of the galaxy, against the inertia of the rotating mass of the planet. This is already happening, can be accelerated for a few days, for large emissions of protons coming from your sun as this will deform the magnetic field in such a way that it forces the core to rotate in the liquid magma. The nucleus, being heavy, has a sort of gyroscopic rotation; he struggles to keep the original relative position due to large inertial mass, but cannot keep up against much more powerful gravitational forces. It can happen anytime. I cannot speak on exact dates as I have explained, but will happen in these remaining days of the year. Look, the immediate problem is the release of internal pressure on the planet and not the declination of axis. The declination of the magnetic axis is not a problem except for your satellites and navigation, but the problem is the migration of the geographical poles to the new position of the rotation axis relative to the Sun, but this change will be slower. Be assured that whatever has to happen will already be planned in the natural law of universal order, and the planet will survive, as well as this colony. You will not be alone.

Be well, have love and forgiveness for your fellow man or woman, and try to be aware of and minimize your ego, and live in harmony with the whole. Peace.

posted on Oct, 9 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Planetxishere your blog is awes.....oh wait this is a thread? All those video recaps confused me for a second. Thought this was a discussion or something.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
where should I send my donation for that little boy who has cancer?

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

No one would be allowed to answer you on ATS for that would be against the TLC. So isn' it entrapment to ask that?

Those kind of questions are how some try to kill a thread.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Sorry. It was really a harmless comment. My brain functions on a different level. I sometimes can "see" things that are profoundly obtuse.

posted on Oct, 10 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by ZetaRediculian

No one would be allowed to answer you on ATS for that would be against the TLC. So isn' it entrapment to ask that?

Those kind of questions are how some try to kill a thread.

edit on 10-10-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Why would his question being answered be against the T&C's, the proper answer to it is, there is no child with cancer in any of these youtube videos, that picture is what "Captain Bill" thinks Mythi looks like...

Nothing in answering his question breaks any T&C's of this site at all, he thought that the picture was of a real kid, it's not, end of statement, easily answered and no rules broken in doing so...

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by sputniksteve
Planetxishere your blog is awes.....oh wait this is a thread? All those video recaps confused me for a second. Thought this was a discussion or something.

There are many videos which have engendered much discussion on this thread. I put up the videos, summarize, sometimes I make comments, sometimes others make comments, and often but not always discussion will ensue.

So you are complaining that there is no discussion, yet you come on here and offer no discussion apart from these comments whose purpose I cannot fathom. I think there is a word for that, hypocrisy. Be the change you want to see. Anyone can start the discussion. There is no time like the present, in fact there is no other time other than the present moment.
edit on 11-10-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: addition

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Video 91

Summary

1. The meaning of Life -

The perception of "divine” depends on the point of reference of the observer conscientization. An inferior race that receives the blessings of knowledge, guidance and cross-breeds with beings coming from the stars, will revere, these teachers as gods, and will try to live according to the guidance received.

2. The geographic pole shift -

The pole shift is happening. With the increasingly close alignment, the declination of axis of the planet will follow the "direction of the resultant vector" of energy flow received from the gravitational center of the galaxy, against the inertia of the rotating mass of the planet. This is already happening, can be accelerated for a few days, for large emissions of protons coming from your sun as this will deform the magnetic field in such a way that it forces the core to rotate in the liquid magma. The nucleus, being heavy, has a sort of gyroscopic rotation; he struggles to keep the original relative position due to large inertial mass, but cannot keep up against much more powerful gravitational forces. It can happen anytime. I cannot speak on exact dates as I have explained, but will happen in these remaining days of the year. Look, the immediate problem is the release of internal pressure on the planet and not the declination of axis. The declination of the magnetic axis is not a problem except for your satellites and navigation, but the problem is the migration of the geographical poles to the new position of the rotation axis relative to the Sun, but this change will be slower. Be assured that whatever has to happen will already be planned in the natural law of universal order, and the planet will survive, as well as this colony. You will not be alone.

Be well, have love and forgiveness for your fellow man or woman, and try to be aware of and minimize your ego, and live in harmony with the whole. Peace.

Hi X,

Do you believe in this geographic pole shift that seems to be spoken of as a magnetic pole shift.

Can you make any sense of whats said in that paragraph, if so could you please explain?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by InhaleExhale

Given the poor English it is sometimes difficult for me to fathom what he is saying - so this is just my interpretation which may be limited by different perspectives.

He is saying, don't worry about the magnetic pole shift, the geographic pole shift will be more substantial. Do you understand the reasoning and precursors behind a geographic shift?

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

reply to post by InhaleExhale

Given the poor English it is sometimes difficult for me to fathom what he is saying - so this is just my interpretation which may be limited by different perspectives.

He is saying, don't worry about the magnetic pole shift, the geographic pole shift will be more substantial. Do you understand the reasoning and precursors behind a geographic shift?

why would there be "poor english"??? he has conquered space flight, is thousands of years ahead of us in knowledge, but,....he doesn't have a decent language translator????

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join