It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

ya know something.. I'm going to make a suggestion.. and no I am not willing to pay for this, because my money has to go to something a hell of a lot more important than your fantasy life.

Take your results to a real geneticist, you know the guys with PhD and MD after their names. I did to 15 of them that i know from work. I edited out all your ramblings about being an alien, and did not tell any of them that I talked to any other of them to get an accurate response.. All 15 of them came back with the SAME result..

If you want to know what that result is, do it yourself, take those results to real people that deal with this on a daily basis, and not your own software program that could be "biased" to give you the results you want to hear.

I am so sick of you trying to discredit everyone who has ever worked with this sort of stuff by claiming that you are somehow the only one that can understand what you have put forth, it's not only insulting, but it's one of the most overused tells on the planet when someone is lying or is trying to convince themselves of something. Try to make everyone else look stupid and uneducated. Yeah that's the ticket..

So I'll say it right here and now, knowing the results I got from sending your publicly available as you put it on a website available to the whole word DNA results, You are not an alien, you are not from Andromeda, you are definitely not some prince or king sent here for protection in 1947 landing at Roswell and you seriously need to deal with that somehow and someday...

The fact that you continue to belittle and demean people who doubt you just shows that you, at least in some part of your mind, are still trying to convince yourself it's true.

Don't bother trying to tell me i dont' have the ability to comprehend your results or what you're saying, I most certainly do.. and not one word of it sounds like anything more than a person, unhappy with their life so they have to make up this story to be accepted. Sorry but i've seen it way too many times.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Ya know, with the accuracy with which you relate my "story", I'm not surprised your PhD didn't see the anomalies.

You also dod aserious disservice by not giveing them all the data. But, they would have said the same anyway. Perhaps you don't rememberme saying that the data I have are incomplete. Although, with all the available data, you would begin to "see". Try this; take the data back to a few and have them describe the person who wn the DNA. Then tell us al what they say.

You also need to understand; I don't need any DNA confirmation. Being on a starship, while fully awake, and looking "down" upon the Earth from 100,000km will make anyone beleive. The sights, sounds, smells, textures, are all quite unforgetable..

Don't bother trying to tell me i dont' have the ability to comprehend your results or what you're saying, I most certainly do.. and not one word of it sounds like anything more than a person, unhappy with their life so they have to make up this story to be accepted. Sorry but i've seen it way too many times.

Why should I not bother stating truth? Actually, I rather like my life. I mean, I had a great career, I have a great family, friends. Two of the greatest canines on the planet (though I wouldn't reccomend a Wolf as a pet/friend, they not for everybody). I've had my moments in the "Sun", I worked on some very important projects; you're welcome, by the way. So, I think I gotta say; You have never encountered anything remotely like me before.

Y'all have a nice evening.

edit on 11-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Anthra, I for one welcome your perspective.

I know one thing, and I'm not referring to anyone in particular, attempting to make others wrong and make yourself appear right is an egoic thought pattern, and egoic thought patterns are dysfunctional.

When you give your unique perspective, as an Andromedan, I am reminded of the New York Times editorial that came out about a week before the Wright Brothers historic flight - and this editorial ridiculed the Wright Brothers and dismissed heavier than air flight (not hot air balloons) as fantasy. Boy, were they proven wrong.

The bottom line is that we are about 200 years out of the primitive conditions that existed before the Industrial Revolution, and it is the height of human hubris to assume we know anymore than about 1% of all there is to know about the Universe and space. From that it logically follows that most of what we know know is wrong and/or incomplete.

Science is advanced through anomalies - not consensus.

Please keep providing us with your insight on what this other being "claiming" to be Andromedan has to say - it certainly provides fresh perspective from the usual consensual group-think within it's comfortable box.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

You also need to understand; I don't need any DNA confirmation. Being on a starship, while fully awake, and looking "down" upon the Earth from 100,000km will make anyone beleive. The sights, sounds, smells, textures, are all quite unforgetable..

Take a camera with you (god knows with all of your website instantiation skills that I've seen you certainly have the aptitude to do at least THIS much), take a picture from your mothership and post it back here so we can put your nonsense to rest.

Pics, or it didnt happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Take a camera with you (god knows with all of your website instantiation skills that I've seen you certainly have the aptitude to do at least THIS much), take a picture from your mothership and post it back here so we can put your nonsense to rest.

And, if i did, it would be procaimed CGI within seconds, and probably my you, so not really much point.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

And, if i did, it would be procaimed CGI within seconds, and probably my you, so not really much point.

Oh but there are many ways to tell if something is CGI or not. Mainly by giving up the raw video footage, or original picture straight from a camera. EXIF data from a picture alone would prove if it was faked or not.

Make sure you get a good shot of the Earth in the picture too. Part of any inner bulkhead of the ship would would be very good too.

So that's the point: claiming that everyone will call it CGI when we all have ways to test it at our fingertips in today's world is a cop out.

As they say here on ATS: Pics, or it didn't happen.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriktheawful

Oh but there are many ways to tell if something is CGI or not. Mainly by giving up the raw video footage, or original picture straight from a camera. EXIF data from a picture alone would prove if it was faked or not.

Actually, if well done, you could not tell the difference. The EXIF data, like any other header can be manipulated in any way sdesired. Hell, it's not even difficult.

Make sure you get a good shot of the Earth in the picture too. Part of any inner bulkhead of the ship would would be very good too.

So that's the point: claiming that everyone will call it CGI when we all have ways to test it at our fingertips in today's world is a cop out.

But, you have no way to test, that's the point. I can manipulate any image in anyway I want, and, you will never know the difference. All I need do is pay attention.

edit on 17-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Actually, if well done, you could not tell the difference. The EXIF data, like any other header can be manipulated in any way sdesired. Hell, it's not even difficult.

But, you have no way to test, that's the point. I can manipulate any image in anyway I want, and, you will never know the difference. All I need do is pay attention.

edit on 17-8-2012 by AnthraAndromda because: (no reason given)

With the amount of time and experience I have with CGI, not only I but many others here and else where can tell. We can also tell when EXIF data has been hacked.

However, you are responding just as predicted, giving excuses as to why you can't take the pictures. Next it will be that you can't because of some "rule" or "law", or it will be your camera was disabled, or you'll simply say you don't need to, or as you are doing now, claim that it is pointless/

Very predictable as it always is with those claiming to not be of this world. :shrug:

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by eriktheawful

With the amount of time and experience I have with CGI, not only I but many others here and else where can tell. We can also tell when EXIF data has been hacked.

I don't think you quite understand.
1. The image is only data, and data can be manipulated. I have been doing that for 38 years.
2. EXIF ae headers at the end of th file. They are easy to find and modify.
3. File directory information is just like any other header. Easy to find and change; there are even built-in ethods for ding that.

So, it wouldn't be difficlt to edit either the content, or any of the associated data, and leave no fingerprints.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

I don't think you quite understand.
1. The image is only data, and data can be manipulated. I have been doing that for 38 years.
2. EXIF ae headers at the end of th file. They are easy to find and modify.
3. File directory information is just like any other header. Easy to find and change; there are even built-in ethods for ding that.

So, it wouldn't be difficlt to edit either the content, or any of the associated data, and leave no fingerprints.

Then you have NOTHING to loose. You state that you can fake it enough to where no one here on ATS would be able to tell the difference (sounds like a challenge to me), and that you are so good at it (I've seen your CGI work....and will reserve judgement on that statement) that again, no one would be able to tell you're faking it.

That strikes a chord in me, and should also strike one with any other readers: if what you say about yourself is true in the first place, why are you even suggesting that you would have to fake the pictures, and then brag that you could make it to where no one can tell if they are fake or not?

You just screwed up royally. IF (and that's a very big "if") it's true that you are so good at faking photos and videos, and you've just admitted it, then:

1) You've just condemned yourself here on ATS, in that now NO ONE can trust anything you show or say.
2) You have just ruined your chances of proving you are who you say you are, either because any real photo would now be suspect because your FREELY admitted that you can fake stuff and get away with it, or because if you DID fake one, and some how no one could tell, then they'd believe it. But now no one will.

Well, actually you still have the blindly loyal ones. They would believe it.

But in any case, right now you are all hot air and no substance. You make a lot of claims. Let's see them then.

As another old saying goes: "Put up or........." well you know how that one ends.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Yeah, yeah,

Thats why I don't post images that can't be verified, unless it is to illustrate something.
And, I say these things to illustrate that images are worthless. Infact, any image you view on your screen is by definition CGI.

And, I was trying to illustrate that these things aren't even hard, at least not for software types. I've written systems that construct images in realtime for use on the internet. An online toy store uses it for their "power search".

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Okay, boys and girls; we have taken up enough of this thread's bandwidth with off-topic stuff.
If you want to continue take it to one of my threads ...(ATS Search is your friend).

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Video 87 has been released! 40 - 60 DAY WARNING!!!!!!! Mythi gives his version of our apparent true interactions with the moon. Much important info about ongoing cosmic and socio-political events..........again, who knows if it's true, interesting at the very least.....and in my opinion possible.

I'll do a quick summary below the video:

Mythi says:

1. Many purported pictures of Nibiru on the internet are not the real thing.

2. There is a large asteroid from the Nibiru system that may be on a collision course with Earth that the elites know about, but aren't saying anything on it. The Pleiadians will divert it if necessary.

3. In the next 40 - 60 days much of our telecommunications network may be cut - people isolated offer little resistance. Be prepared for this with CB's and maritime VHF comms. For long distances only shortwave will be effective.

4. Mythi gives his version of man's interactions with the moon - much has been hidden from us.

5. I will quote his last part directly:

Friends, in this turbulent period of social and environment changes, seeking to find the creator that is within each of you, no book or doctrine represents more your soul than what you feel inside of your conscience. A good soul can be Jewish, Buddhist, Christian, Shinto, Moslem, Hindu, or any other, as much as a bad soul. Religion, nominally speaking, says absolutely not about who is good and who is not. Remember that when you move to a new stage of development, the collective consciousness will have no value but rather individual consciences. Do not look at others with indifference dictated by any doctrine. Think that his children could be yours, and he could be your brother. Do not think of differences in dialects or languages, think that a raised hand in peace sign is the sign understood by all those who want peace, and that a child cries the same way in any language. Do not let anyone tell you who you are, know thyself and you will be your own conscience.

Kind of has the ring of truth to it.

Peace, be well, and good luck to all.

posted on Aug, 24 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Mythi says:

2. There is a large asteroid from the Nibiru system that may be on a collision course with Earth that the elites know about, but aren't saying anything on it. The Pleiadians will divert it if necessary.

Cool.

I assume of course that this is a very small asteroid that has not been detected yet, and is very far out so that we won't see them moving it, yes?

Of course it will will be that way!

Oh, question: this person said that it's an asteroid that belongs to Nibiru. So that means it's orbiting Nibiru?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

So Mr Moore's date comes and goes and you're back to believing Mythi? Which one is it sir? Not everyone can be right, be careful how you answer.....

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

Addendum: tried to edit but I missed my window.

Did a little looking into Captain Bill/Atlantico Brokers/Mythi and found out that Captain Bill, aka Bill Schepis is an environmental nut, he son is the director of an environmental studies company in Brasil and apparently uses "Mythi" to put out this message of "Environmental Love".. Look him up, looks like yet another, hate to say it..

Doomsayer...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

So Mr Moore's date comes and goes and you're back to believing Mythi? Which one is it sir? Not everyone can be right, be careful how you answer.....

John Moore stated clearly, many times, he only received the August 17 - September 26 dates from one uncorroborated source, and since it was uncorroborated he didn't have a tremendous amount of faith in it, but he preferred to err on the side of caution in warning people.

However he did say his info on Continuity of Government officials being briefed to anticipate evacuation the coasts was from more than one source - though no firm dates were given.

Personally, I'll take my cue from the earth changes. We're heading into another "window" of the 188 day earthquake cycle, I believe the exact date is September 29, but I'm not sure and have to check. Anyways, if we see any anomalous EQ activity the last week of September it will be obvious to me and those paying attention that strange earth events are still occurring, and the Planet X/Nibiru theory being one of the better explanations for them.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Cool.

I assume of course that this is a very small asteroid that has not been detected yet, and is very far out so that we won't see them moving it, yes?

Of course it will will be that way!

Oh, question: this person said that it's an asteroid that belongs to Nibiru. So that means it's orbiting Nibiru?

I'm just passing on the message Erik. He says the PTB are aware of this asteroid or comet I forget which, but are also aware of the fact that if it is deemed to be an ELE by our space brothers it will be taken care of in some way or another, and the PTB don't want another repeat of Elenin where they were left scrambling to come up with a story on how it mysteriously disintegrated.

Is it oribiting Planet X/Nibiru? I'm not sure, many comets we have seen in the past decade, such as Elenin, are supposedly part of the Planet X/Nibiru system, or at least have been affected by it in the past and while not necessarily orbiting Nibiru are on a similar trajectory due to the influence of the Planet X/Nibiru system.

edit on 25-8-2012 by PlanetXisHERE because: spelling

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by vkey08

By the way, since the Nibiru/Planet X story along with the mention of Zacharias Sitchin has come out as part of a Scooby Doo episode, watched by millions of children around the world, I think I can be absolved of any possible guilt for introducing this story to people on a conspiracy website. Kids past the age of 5 can use a computer and Google stuff, so save your future indignation of me scaring people with this topic and maybe write a letter to the producers of this show.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by vkey08

I just learned some new information which indicates something relating Planet X/Nibiru and the August 17 date - which did occur on Aug 17.

Since August 17th , we can observe on Stereo A HI 1 a comet-like celestial body, on the left edge of the image. But on the slideshow with an accelerated speed, IT’S LOOKS LIKE A CRAWLING SERPENT WITH AN UNDULATING TRAIL!

You have to select Ahead HI 1, resolution: 2048 x 2048,
Slideshow and the dates: 20120816 20120825 (for today).

NASA Helio Stereo link

Zoom at 200% and increase the speed of the slideshow in selecting faster (4 times).
You’ll see better that the trail seems to undulate like a serpent’s one!! Or like a flame behind an incandescent torch or a fireball in motion, regressing with distance and ending in point, unlike a comet’s trail that ends like a panache and diffuse.

The sun is on the right and we see Mercury going to the right. This thing appears as a very dim point on August 16th around 12 AM. Curiously its trail seems to be oriented with its end in the direction of the Sun, contrary to usual comets!? Its apparent volume and brightness are rapidly growing ever since then. On the 22th, it is almost as big as Mercury.

We have for the moment only raw images of the following days, but it seems that the brightness is still growing, meaning a very rapid approach. Or perhaps it’s only glowing because it’s reaching the edge of the Soho’s lens?! Planets also glow when they’re transiting the edge.

And it began to shine just on the date of John Moore (August 17th). So maybe his source was right, but misunderstood the information. Maybe it was the date of the first apparition of Nibiru.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join