It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii FIVE-O: Sheriff Joe Sends Detectives To Honolulu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by burntheships

But Mitt Romney is scarier than just about anybody who has ran for president. He wants MeK to become heros in the fight against Iran. Does he realize why they are called terrorist? Do we need to fund another Bin Laden all over again. I guess Bin Laden is dead now so they need a new one.

On that, we agree.
Romney will fit right in with the MIC.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

I think they keep bringing it up because it hides the fact that John McCain was not born in the United States. He was born in the Panama Canal Zone. And Mitt Romney is the son of a illegal alien who was Governor. His dad even ran for president though he was born in Mexico and when they began to investigate he dropped out of the race. Questions came up if he was even in the country legally.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What is the real reason all of you Obama supporters are so afraid of Joe or anyone seeing actual proof of Obama's citizenship? If you are soooo confident, why fight so terribly hard against varification? Could it be you all know it would hold water like a fishnet? What's the big deal about putting this thing to rest? Do you think these people will lie about the authenticity and convince all of America that Obama is a Fraud, or do you KNOW that he is a fraud and you will all be out of jobs?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Obama is a birther? That makes a ton of sense.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Obama is a birther? That makes a ton of sense.

Yes, yes it does actually.

Hes the only very powerful president who ignored his own bio for 16 years.

I could say that qualifies him for a lot of things...being a birther is mild.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

While I am not an Obama supporter, I do know that sheriff Joe is a fraud and criminal himself. The fact that anyone looks up to this guy as having any credibility is beyond me.

Misuse of funds

An analysis by the Maricopa County Office of Management and Budget, completed in April 2011, found Arpaio had misspent almost $100 million over the previous 5 years.

The analysis also showed a number of inappropriate spending items, including a trip to Alaska where deputies stayed at a fishing resort, and trips to Disneyland.[86][88]

Arpaio used the detention fund to pay for investigations of political rivals, and activities involving his human-smuggling unit.[85][86]

Separate investigations by The Arizona Republic uncovered widespread abuse of public funds and county policies by Arpaio's office, including high-ranking employees routinely charging expensive meals and stays at luxury hotels on their county credit cards.[89]

The Republic also found that a restricted jail enhancement fund was improperly used to pay for out-of-state training, a staff party at a local amusement park, and a $456,000 bus, which was purchased by Arpaio in violation of county procurement rules.[85][90]

[85][86][87]

Unconstitutional jail conditions

In an ongoing case, federal judge Neil V. Wake ruled in 2008 and 2010 that the Maricopa County jails violated the constitutional rights of inmates in medical and other care related issues.

Arpaio set up a "Tent City" as an extension of the Maricopa County Jail.[27] Arpaio has described Tent City as a concentration camp.

Federal Judge Neil V. Wake ruled in 2008, and again in 2010, that the Maricopa County jails violated the constitutional rights of inmates in medical and other care related issues.[25][26] This ruling was a result of a lawsuit brought by the ACLU, which alleged that "Arpaio routinely abused pre-trial detainees at Maricopa County Jail by feeding them moldy bread, rotten fruit and other contaminated food, housing them in cells so hot as to endanger their health, denying them care for serious medical and mental health needs and keeping them packed as tightly as sardines in holding cells for days at a time during intake."[48]

[25][26]

Arpaio's success in gaining press coverage with the pink underwear resulted in his extending the use of the color. He introduced pink handcuffs, using the event to promote his book, Sheriff Joe Arpaio, America's Toughest Sheriff.[38]

en.wikipedia.org...

He is a scum bag

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Nothing compared to misuse of a nation and it's people! The man should go down in history as the greatest enemy of the US!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ajay59

Joe is just as bad as Obama

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Allegations...

However in the case of M.F. Global and Corzine, they have stolen funds
and fraudulently gave it to J.P. Morgan Chase!

Corzine took money from Farmers, and Ranchers and gave it to the Bankstas!

Now...that is what is criminal about this administration, Corzine is Obamas buddy.

See pics posted earlier.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Some how this looks real to some people.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by spinalremain

Barack,

Why Obama is the Orginal Birther!

So the earliest "birther" of all was actually—President Obama! Or at least his literary rep, who
promoted the notion of a Kenyan birth up until 2007 www.newser.com...

This goes even further to the 2004 Senate race.... I'll probably get slammed for this but hey, that's what research is for. Of course, there will be some one that will say it's not a legit source:

ttp://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

This being a Kenya newspaper, what would they gain by lying? Unless they, along with others, think it's the truth.

Sunday, June 27, 2004

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.[/e:][/url]

The title of the article caught my attention. In 2004 it didn't mean any thing but now a days it does:

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

And this from a Kenya Paper. So they would have no legit reason NOT to lie. Obama was a nobody then.

[url=http://]http://eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

Regardless of what many think, there is still a mystery surrounding this guy unlike any former president that's held the office so far. Yeah, there is always some BS that goes along with every candidate but not like Obama.

There will be some that claim the Kenyan Paper either had a misprint or maybe didn't have knowledge of his birthplace, Hawaii.

Oh well, I'll be waiting for the replies......

[P.S. Sorry for my comments getting caught up in the external quotes. Didn't mean for that to happen.]

edit on 23-5-2012 by snarky412 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

They aren't allegations. Joe has been ruled against multiple times in court, if you would actually read you would know this.

Congress held hearings on the Corzine case and nothing happened. The FBI would be responsible for pressing charges, not Obama, as he is not part of the criminal judicial system.

Joe and Obama are just as corrupt. The fact that you are defending the sheriff because he dislikes Obama is deplorable. All he is trying to do is make money and gain fame off birthers and you are buying into it. Stop ignoring that he is a political criminal just like Corzine and Obama, it is sad.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

Why is it such a source of interest as to where President Obama was born ? I don,t ever remember any other U.S. President being investigated about their birth details....? Does it really matter ? I,d be more interested in whether or not he was doing a good job or not, and that is always going to be open to debate...
Excuse me, i,m British and mystified as to why this topic gets so much coverage. .....have I missed something ?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
George Wilcken Romney
(1907-07-08)July 8, 1907
Colonia Dublán, Galeana, Chihuahua, Mexico

And he ran for president.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

More Demo lies....McCain Was born to 2 citizen parents....natural born

Romney....born to 2 US citizens....natural born

On Romney's father:

Romney was born to American citizens living in a Mormon church colony in Chihuahua, Mexico. Even though he wasn’t born in a United States territory or state, George Romney was given citizenship at birth because he was born to American citizens, essentially granting him the status of a natural-born citizen. “When you’re born outside the United States to [U.S.] citizens, you have citizenship at birth,” explained Peter J. Spiro, a professor of law and an expert on the law of citizenship at Temple University. “You don’t have to do anything to claim your citizenship. You are a citizen from birth.”

This also includes McCain's citizenship.

Obama...born to 1 US citizen and 1 British citizen....he is a british citizen confered from his father not natural born us citizen.

www.uniset.ca...

Legitimated children. 23.—(1) A person born out of wedlock and legitimated by the subsequent marriage of his parents shall, as from the date of the marriage or of the commencement of this Act, whichever is later, be treated, for the purpose of determining whether he is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies, or was a British subject immediately before the commencement of this Act, as if he had been born legitimate. (2) A person shall be deemed for the purposes of this section to have been legitimated by the subsequent marriage of his parents if by the law of the place in which his father was domiciled at the time of the marriage the marriage operated immediately or subsequently to legitimate him, and not otherwise.

5.—(1) Subject to the provisions of this section, a person born after the commencement of this Act shall be a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies by descent if his father is a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies at the time of the birth

www.uniset.ca...

Obama was born in 1961, Kenya did not gain independence until 1963 and he claims his parents briefly married which strengthens his UK citizenship, because technically even his mother would have been considered a British subject during the marriage. The majority of countries around the world recognize the father as the one who confers citizenship................................

unless..............................someone else is his baby daddy.......

That is what the dog and pony show of the BC is distracting....everyone is looking at the wrong thing.

Congratulations Obots you gave the US back the the British crown!!!
edit on 23-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by MrJohnSmith

One of the requirements is that the President is a "natural born citizen". This requirement is designed to protect the country from getting a president with allegiances to foreign country. When he sealed all his records that put red flags in the mind of many. There is so much rumor and speculation that he was not properly vetting and sorting truth from fact is enough to cause insanity.

The latest thing that Americans are having a hard time swallowing is that a promotional biography done by his former literary management agency listed that he was born in Kenya and that information was never changed that claim through several revisions over the years. The partner of his current literary management company claims that she made a mistake in fact-checking years ago when she worked as an assistant for his former company.

So if you hear the expression that Obama is the original birther it is because this Kenya birth information went unchanged until from 1991 to April 2007.

America was so sick of GW Bush that they jumped on the Obama train not realizing what direction he planned for the country. Everyone was ready for change and now many are wishing to change it back.

The latest trouble is that Hawaii is making extraordinary demands on the Arizona SOS (Secretary of State) who requested confirmation that they have his birth certificate e.g. (to provide the copy of the law that gives him authority to determine eligibility of the POTUS candidates running in his state). All they would need to do is check his government webpage to find this listed as one of his duties. So this Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio who personally investigated the Obama edibility and found probable cause of fraudulent activity decided to send some people to Hawaii, because he believes they are hiding something.

I have never seen such lack of cooperation between state authorities, However this plays out, it will make news even though it won't be reported on our propaganda TV news,

Wish us luck. We are tired of mystery and lies and ready for the truth that we probably won't get.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
When he sealed all his records that put red flags in the mind of many.

I just checked and you have similiar records sealed - why did you seal them, and what are you hiding?

The latest trouble is that Hawaii is making extraordinary demands on the Arizona SOS (Secretary of State)

How do you know that? care to list these "extraordinary demands", or did you just make that claim up?

and ready for the truth

you cannot handle the truth, you have been given it but refuse to accept it!

I am very very curious as to why you sealed your records...... care to give us a hint?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
When he sealed all his records

Obama sealed his records? From whom? Obama has sealed his records no more than the average American citizen. My records are sealed, I haven't made a request to release them to any joe off the street. Does that mean I'm hiding something?

What records are we talking about by the way? His kindergarten records? What do they have to do with his birth on U.S soil? His college records? Explain to us the relevance of these records to his birth on U.S soil, thanks.

The partner of his current literary management company claims that she made a mistake in fact-checking years ago when she worked as an assistant for his former company.

And you don't believe her I take it, because apparently mistakes don't happen right? Not in Obama's case. There's a big 49 year old conspiracy going on.

So this Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio who personally investigated the Obama edibility

Have you actually bothered to read the findings of Joe Arpiao? Alot of his findings are not findings at all, but rehashed claims from World Net daily over a 3 year period.

I have never seen such lack of cooperation between state authorities,

More like, I've never seen such a blatant disrespect of the good faith and credit clause. Hawaiian officials have already verified both birth certificates, the Hawaiian health department already made numerous statements confirming Obama's birth. It is very apparent that birthers refuse to believe anything that is contrary to proving that Obama is a fraud of some kind. Hassling Hawaiian authorities with this nonsense is disrespectful in itself, especially when the intent is not really to find the truth, but to cause publicity. I don't blame the reaction of Hawaiian authorities one bit. Birthers are clearly not interested in verification or the truth, they made up their minds a long time ago, so have you.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Where in the constitution does it state that dual citizenship is a disqualification of natural born citizenship?

Obama did indeed inherit british citizenship from his father which then turned to Kenyan citizenship, but later he lost it at the age of 21 years as he did not relinquish his American citizenship.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Did you guys see this thread?

Sheriff Joe calls off his investigation:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the birther movement lives on!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join