It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii FIVE-O: Sheriff Joe Sends Detectives To Honolulu

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

The Federalist Papers are not an official document. While it may lay out the mindset of the framers of the Constitution that doesn't change the fact that natural-born citizen is not defined in the Constitution. As a result it is up to the courts to interpret the meaning. They have decided that natural-born citizenship is the same thing as birthright citizenship.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I never said he wasn't born in Hawaii.......

Whether you believe he was or wasn't born in Hawaii, or whether just believe that he hasn't demonstrated his eligibility, it makes no different to be. It's birtherism all the same.

the problem is not mine...

If it's not your problem then why make your problem by participating with birthers and spreading birther claims?

He is not natural born according to the constitution...

And again where does it say this in the constitution? If you well and truly believe you have a serious case on your hands, and you want the courts to take you seriously, you need to start backing up your claims.

I have posted the proof on a tons of other Obama "birther" threads...

So to make it short, you have nothing to show for your claims here?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
To all those that believe themselves put out by the use of taxpayer money to fund this trip to Hawaii, Sheriff Arpaio says it is all being funded by donations.

ktsa.com...

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
To all those that believe themselves put out by the use of taxpayer money to fund this trip to Hawaii, Sheriff Arpaio says it is all being funded by donations.

ktsa.com...

What a waste of money

This crusade is so stupid, it is like a paranoia that has turned into a virus
edit on 26-5-2012 by Beanskinner because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join