It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii FIVE-O: Sheriff Joe Sends Detectives To Honolulu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
So once again Arpaio is misusing taxpayer money. Hawaii is not under MCSO jurisdiction, this trip has nothing to do with an open MCSO investigation, and there is no training or conference going on. Despite these facts how much do you want to bet that the deputy sheriff that was sent is being paid for his time there?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This guy is an embarrassment to Arizona and the U.S.

How can he possibly substantiate this expense to the taxpayers of AZ?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
He has no support because Obama has already released his BC and it has been confirmed to be legit. Only people with agendas continue to pursue and beat this dead horse.

"an agenda"

for transparency of the upmost levels for our leaders, "proper order" one would think

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack

small beer compared to the expense of michelle obama's entourage, and rather more important, yes

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by muse7

Says you.

A panel of investigators say different and you got no evidence. They do.

Evidence? Are you talking about the fringe group of people like the one that posted the prior thread "Obama's BC is a fake and I have proof". Is that evidence? I think your evidence is now in the hoax bin buddy.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   
How embarrassing for Arizona that our elected officials are the only ones who ever stand up to the Federal Government.

I can definitely see why folks from other states would be upset about the lack of cajones on their own elected officials and demonstrate it by attacking ours.

About Sheriff Joe:
1. The illegal aliens in Arizona come here from the porous Mexican/Arizona border. As a result, they are more than likely to have brown skin and speak Spanish. They are not from Canada, Britain, Germany, Iceland, Russia, Sweden, or Norway. Therefore it is good law enforcement practice to stop the people who look like illegal aliens and not stop those who do not. Hispanics who are citizens and are offended by this should stop protesting and start turning in the illegals.

2. Arizona votes for Joe because he goes after the illegal aliens. If the Federal Government did their job and enforced the border instead of attacking citizens at airports and bus terminals, then Sheriff Joe would not have such a big fan base. Sheriff Joe fills a VOID. That VOID is created by the Federal Government not enforcing their own laws. Fill the VOID and Sheriff Joe will go away.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Tin Star Gods have a history of becoming Tin Pot Dictators. I hope the citizens of 'Sheriff Joe's' (am I the only one who feels that is sooooo ridiculous? Do you all really know him well enough to be on first name basis? I doubt it.) keep an eagle eye on what he is doing with his left hand while he distracts everyone by sending his right hand to Hawaii.

I don't have any problem with him controlling the border-jumpers. That's his job! As is preventing petty crime and traffic violations. I would have a serious problem with him spending my tax money playing rock star.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Originally posted by groingrinder
I can definitely see why folks from other states would be upset about the lack of cajones on their own elected officials and demonstrate it by attacking ours.

I live in neighboring New Mexico, MUCH closer to the Mexican border than Sheriff Joe lives, and we don't have nearly the problem he claims to have with illegal immigrants.... Our elected officials don't lack cojones. Sheriff Joe has something that ours don't have.
And it's not pretty. IMO, his bigoted views are not something to admire or aspire to.
edit on 5/22/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

He has no support because Obama has already released his BC and it has been confirmed to be legit. Only people with agendas continue to pursue and beat this dead horse.

You are either a Govt stooge or you have little intelligence. Your words are as useful as wisps in the wind.

POTUS has a moral obligation to simply produce his BC. He hasn't. Whatever the reason, this shifty basket case has to go. He has no integrity! God, why can't everyone see him for what he is. The primary issue is not what his BC says, it is his refusal to produce it.

It is similar to Clinton. It wasn't what he did in the oval office, it was the fact that he lied to 'we the people'. He should have been thrown in prison. If he had been and if the US system worked as it should he could have this demented half wit as a cell mate.

P

You question the intelligence of this poster but not the fact that the house and the senate and anyone else in Washington with an interest are satisfied with the BC. No one who matters is questioning it any more.

We do see the President for what and who he is. You are the one viewing the world through birther colored glasses. He didnt refuse to produce it, He produced it and birthers refuse to accept it. Theres a big difference there.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

"an agenda"

for transparency of the upmost levels for our leaders, "proper order" one would think

Produced and verfied. How much more transparent do you need ?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by kosmicjack

small beer compared to the expense of michelle obama's entourage, and rather more important, yes

Michelles the first lady. This trip in so rather unimportant and such a waste of money.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Old news. This guy has claimed several times that he has "irrefutable information that Obama not born in Hawaii, and apparently Donald Trump has also sent "teams of investigators to Hawaii to investigate Obama's birthright", and both of them have claimed they have unearthed a mass of evidence, but neither have released any info.

If I went to "The Apprentice" boardroom saying "I've got a ton of evidence that what I'm saying is true but won't show you any of it" Donald Trump would throw me out on my ear.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I think Joe should go to Kyptom and investigate this video. I here there is a company named SpaceX that he could get a ride with.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358

You are either a Govt stooge or you have little intelligence. Your words are as useful as wisps in the wind.

POTUS has a moral obligation to simply produce his BC. He hasn't. Whatever the reason, this shifty basket case has to go. He has no integrity! God, why can't everyone see him for what he is. The primary issue is not what his BC says, it is his refusal to produce it.

It is similar to Clinton. It wasn't what he did in the oval office, it was the fact that he lied to 'we the people'. He should have been thrown in prison. If he had been and if the US system worked as it should he could have this demented half wit as a cell mate.

P

Except he has. Only some people are making money off of the low IQ crowd who are to stupid to understand that. Hard to blame Joe for taking advantage of suckers. Although it would be nice if he had been half as agressive when it came to going after child rapists but, I suppose its hard to make a buck at that.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
he will get turned down by the state of hawaii

as he should be

anyone who claims to be a patriotic american should support hawaii's right as a sate to uphold it's laws no matter the citizen, be he the potus or a peasant

to claim otherwise is to be part of a witch hunt

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:45 PM
link   
In 2008 America elected a man that was going to shut down a jail in Cuba, but because of public pressure has left it open to this day.
Lets look at President/Sheriff Obama's Jail.

www.youtube.com...

Now lets look at the Arizona Sheriff Joe jail, that is under investigation.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 22-5-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
He has absolutely no authority to do this, and is now infringing upon States rights and the right to privacy.

Let's see Sheriff Joe produce HIS BC.

Put up or shut up, Sheriff Joe.

He needs a smack down.

But I'd bet the real reason he's doing this is because he is being investigated by the feds and is in trouble with him.

edit on 22-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

The sheriff is NOT intimidated by the gov. and is only being hassled BECAUSE OF the investigation. A look into his background goes to show he knows how the gov. works.....

He served as a police officer in Las Vegas for six months before being appointed as a special agent with the Federal Bureau of Narcotics, which later became part of the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA). During his 25-year tenure with the DEA, he was stationed in Argentina, Turkey and Mexico, and advanced through the ranks to the position of head of the DEA's Arizona branch. In 1992, Arpaio successfully campaigned for the office of Maricopa County Sheriff. The voters of Maricopa County re-elected him in 1996, 2000, 2004, and 2008.[16]

Being as he's an elected official, I assume the people are very satisfied with him. Intimidation by the gov. is not going to work on him and he's aware of what they are up to. And no, he has nothing to prove, he doesn't need to.

I'll say this about our fearless leader..... he's got more negative scandals surrounding him and his administration [Holder] than Clinton and Bush put together.

There were questions about him BEFORE the elections but the MSM avoided all issues pertaining to him trying to make him like a Rock Star. Thanks Hollywood, go back to your glass bubble that you live in and stay out of the real world. Our world.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Joe is much more than what you act like he is.

Joe with a neo nazi.

Seagal, along with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, has been served with an official notice of claim from Jesus Sanchez Llovera -- who contends Seagal and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department performed an "unfounded" raid on his home because they believed Jesus was operating an illegal cockfighting farm. Jesus denies the allegation -- insisting he only raises the roosters "for show."

That raid with armored vehicles destroying the farm. It was a tank for a war zone not a warrant but it made good tv I guess.

Joe Arpaio its an honor to be called a kkk member.

edit on 22-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

You seem to ignore the fact that the investigation the MCSO is currently being brought to court over was initiated by the Bush administration. It's much more likely that Arpaio's forays into birtherism are merely a means to deflect from the investigation against him.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
How embarrassing for Arizona that our elected officials are the only ones who ever stand up to the Federal Government.

About Sheriff Joe:
1. The illegal aliens in Arizona come here from the porous Mexican/Arizona border. As a result, they are more than likely to have brown skin and speak Spanish. They are not from Canada, Britain, Germany, Iceland, Russia, Sweden, or Norway. Therefore it is good law enforcement practice to stop the people who look like illegal aliens and not stop those who do not. Hispanics who are citizens and are offended by this should stop protesting and start turning in the illegals.

2. Arizona votes for Joe because he goes after the illegal aliens. If the Federal Government did their job and enforced the border instead of attacking citizens at airports and bus terminals, then Sheriff Joe would not have such a big fan base. Sheriff Joe fills a VOID. That VOID is created by the Federal Government not enforcing their own laws. Fill the VOID and Sheriff Joe will go away.

True, he is a hard man but after 25 years in the DEA, who wouldn't be. I like people like him that stand up for the people and is not intimidated by the gov., which by the way, is investigating him BECAUSE of Sheriff Joe's look into false claims by our prez.

As for Tent City, they do live in tents and they do wear pink under wear per Sheriff Joe. So what? Yeah he's tough but one has to be when dealing with a large community such as he. And there's more people that respect him than dislike him or other wise he wouldn't keep being elected. A lot of people around the country are fed up with illegals, not just him. And a lot are fed up with the high and mighty president and the BS that surrounds him.

Stay safe Sheriff Joe, the hounds are after you....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join