It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii FIVE-O: Sheriff Joe Sends Detectives To Honolulu

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

You cannot have allegiance to another country and be president/commander in chief of our armed forces...wow how could a citizen with half a brain think our country should be "ruled" by someone who is citizen of another country? Is this the twightlight zone?

According to the UK you have to formally give up your citizenship.....

and then we come back to the same old argument about natural born which no matter how much obama supporters stamp their feet, he is not...................illegally voted into office and kept there by a corrupt system does not mean it is right........

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

From John Dean: No one knows exactly what the nation's Founders had in mind when they wrote that "No person except a natural born Citizen … shall be eligible to the Office of President." (Emphasis added.) However, the "natural born" Clause's origins have been traced t o a July 25, 1787 letter from John Jay to the presiding officer of the Constitutional Convention, George Washington. Jay wrote, "Permit me to hint, whether it would be wise and reasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our National Government; and to declare expressly that the Commander in Chief of the American army shall not be given to nor devolve on, any but a natural born "Citizen." The hint clearly made sense to General Washington. While there was no debate, this presidential qualification was soon introduced by the drafting Committee of Eleven, and then adopted without any discussion by the Constitutional Convention

Every person who, having been born outside Kenya. is on llth December, 1963 a citizen of the United Kingdom and Colonies or a British protected person shall. if his father becomes. or would but for his death have become, a citizen of Kenya by virtue of subsection (1). become a citizen of Kenya on 12th December. 1963.

. Deprivation of citizenship The Minister may, by order published in the Kenya Gazette and after such procedure as may be prescribed by or under an Act of Parliament, deprive of his citizenship of Kenya any person who is a citizen by registration or naturalization if the Minister is satisfied

kenya.rcbowen.com...

Being illegally placed on state ballots and voted in office....kept in office by a corrupt system does not make it right....it's a crime that everyone is ignoring.
edit on 23-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

You cannot have allegiance to another country and be president/commander in chief of our armed forces...wow

Again do you have source stating that dual citizenship disqualifies presidential candidates? You still have not linked anything. Two other presidents besides Obama inherited dual citizenship upon birth, one being James Buchanan and another being Arthur Chester.

how could a citizen with half a brain think our country should be "ruled" by someone who is citizen of another country?

1. It's not, Obama lost his Kenyan citizenship at the age of 21 because he did not relinquish his American citizenship.
2. Two previous presidents held dual citizenship.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I forgot ....2 wrongs make a right....

I am not going to link the entire federalist papers, read them yourself.....there are sections upon sections about foreign influence on the presidency and the government.

When I look at the replies on these Obama threads from all the Obamabots....the amount of people who dont give a crap about our country, who want us to be a big failure like some European country...it makes me sick.......all the people that died to protect our constitution and these people just want to throw it all away....................shame on you................

And most people on on ATS would condem others for worshiping GOD or Jesus....but you blindly and illogically follow Obama into the depths of hell without a thought...like he came right down from heaven....this lying, druggie, commie piece of crap.........good call!!

edit on 23-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The conspiracy isn't that Obama may or may not be a us citizen. The conspiracy is that one of the most corrupt politicians in modern America is using the birther issue to deflect from a dept of justice investigation into 15 years of human rights violations.

I started a thread about who this man really is, if you support him you should read it. It may change your opinion.

The truth about joe arpaio

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

As the term natural-born citizen is not defined in the Constitution it falls to the courts to define it. Every case that has addressed the matter has defined a natural-born citizen as being the same thing as one that has birthright citizenship. Birthright citizenship is bestowed upon people who have either been born on US soil or has at least one parent who is a US citizen.

However, since you brought up the reasoning behind the natural-born citizen clause let's address that. It was included so one with foreign loyalties could not become President. In the case of Obama, he never knew his father. He was however raised on US soil by US citizens and never even visited the homeland of his father until he was older. So what foreign loyalties does he supposedly have?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

I forgot ....2 wrongs make a right....

It's not wrong, and it's not unconstitutional toward running for the presidency. There is no part in the constitution or any of the supreme court rulings mentioning dual citizenship as a disqualifier to the office the presidency. None. You haven't demonstrated it at all. Further more, it is very relevant that two presidents previously held dual citizenship, because the supreme court, congress, didn't take issue with it then, and there is no reason for them to take issue with it now. I know you wish to apply your own special high standards to Obama, but this isn't how it works in the election process.

I am not going to link the entire federalist papers

Then you have absolutely nothing to show for your argument other than personal opinion. The Federalists papers are also not the constitution. The constitution governs the election process.

And most people on on ATS would condem others for worshiping GOD or Jesus

This has nothing to do witht the OP or the topic.

but you blindly and illogically follow Obama into the depths of hell

I'm writing in Kucinich in November by the way. I don't believe Obama deserves a second term. Romney doesn't deserve a term at all. Ron Paul is a lunatic like his supporters. These are uncertain times.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
In America we only get 2 choices of underwear,
Hanes or, Fruit of the Loom.
It is like political parties,
people will go to extremes,
to defend their underwear!
I get lost
Dem's= Hanes,
Gop= Fruit of the Loom?
I can't keep up,
I just looked my said
Made In China!

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Mine say Victoria's Secret......

TPTB hold all the cards and the secrets.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Anyway I am looking at a ballot to mail in,
to replace my Congress women shot in the head,
What should I check
Hanes or Fruit of The Loom?
Opinion seems to be that,
Sheriff Joe is Fruit of the Loom
go for Hanes?

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

I don't want to keep arguing this...I am sick of Obama and corruption and this whole stinking country...I am sick of all the brain dead people walking around not caring about anything but Kim Kardashian new show or American Idol.......sometimes I wish a comet would hit.....

There has to be more to life than this....than cheating and lying and counting money and doing anything to get elected for a useless post in a useless government for a bunch of people who don't care....who don't even know the history or laws of the country they live in and don't want to follow the laws anyway?

Do people even know what the Federalist papers were?

The were the definitions of the constitution, all the explanations and selling points sent out to the states to get them to come together as one nation and accept one form of government. They explained every detail of the constitution, why it was included, what it meant and how it differed from British rule. So it is very important to understand the Federalist papers to know the framers reference points and wishes for the constitution....it is impossible to put every single thing into the constitution so reason and logic must be used based on the framers others writings and their references used in drafting their documents.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
In a 2 party system when you try to force opinion,
you are only asking them to change underwear.
I would rather have you guys beat me up,
then want to share underwear.
I will sit back now and watch 2 party's
force each others underwear upon each other.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Sounds like the birthers doing the feet stomping and throwing the fits when you consider no factual proof says Obama born anywhere other then the US.

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Mine say Victoria's Secret......

TPTB hold all the cards and the secrets.

I will write in
Victoria Secret
Ok ballots done thank's

posted on May, 23 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I don't want to keep arguing this...

Then I have to ask why are you making claims you know yourself to be baseless?

I am sick of Obama and corruption and this whole stinking country...I am sick of all the brain dead people walking around not caring about anything but Kim Kardashian new show or American Idol.......sometimes I wish a comet would hit.....

Yes, you have personaly problems with Obama and society in general, but what does this have to do with whether or not he was born in Hawaii? You're not really addressing the issues you feel are important to you by pushing the birther agenda.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurected

My argument was never with his place of birth...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

I never said he wasn't born in Hawaii.......the problem is not mine...the problem is the reading comprehension on this site.

He is not natural born according to the constitution...I have posted the proof on a tons of other Obama "birther" threads....I have the proof...Obamas handlers are the corrupt ones and the country as a whole doesn't give a crap....I do not know how much clearer to make it.

I am done talking to people who refuse to listen.....good luck with your illegal pres and the screwed up country you all dreamed of.....good night.

Everyone who is to lazy to learn the constitution will reap the "rewards" I guess...good luck.
edit on 24-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   

How exactly was he born in Hawaii but is not a natural born citizen again?
Sum it up for me.

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Autumnal

No...tired of it....go learn American History yourself...

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   

reply to post by Autumnal

No...tired of it....go learn American History yourself...

So you have no idea.
That is too bad. I honestly believed you believed your posts and thought you knew something that I could use learning. Oh well.

So now I have to ask why you would say such silly things that you cannot back up, explain, or be consistent on?
Can I ask that?
Especially in this context.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join