It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii FIVE-O: Sheriff Joe Sends Detectives To Honolulu

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

Joe is much more than what you act like he is.

Joe with a neo nazi.

Seagal, along with Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, has been served with an official notice of claim from Jesus Sanchez Llovera -- who contends Seagal and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department performed an "unfounded" raid on his home because they believed Jesus was operating an illegal cockfighting farm. Jesus denies the allegation -- insisting he only raises the roosters "for show."

That raid with armored vehicles destroying the farm. It was a tank for a war zone nott a warrant but it made good tv I guess.

Joe Arpaio its an honor to be called a kkk member.

edit on 22-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Old news
if I responded like you,
I would have to
post pictures Obama,
hanging out with convicted bombers.

Since you brought up what happen the other man running for Sheriff in AZ.
A neo Nazi that was FBI informant.

www.veteranstoday.com...

While news around the world was told that sheriff candidate J.T. Ready, leader of the controversial US Border Guard, had killed his family and himself, they had always been holding an eyewitness, the 17 year old daughter of Ready’s girl friend, who, from moment one, had given them descriptions of those who killed Ready and the rest of her family.

www.veteranstoday.com...

Update: Editor’s note – Brass shell casings found at the scene match no weapons found on the premises. J.T. Ready’s weapon was unfired, with a full 30 round clip. A multi-jurisdictional coverup of the homicides is ongoing by some local departments while FBI and DEA carry multiple investigations. Local reporting continues to be both inaccurate and to reflect leaks from law enforcement officials who may well be on cartel payrolls.

edit on 22-5-2012 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by snarky412

The MCSO wasn't reprimanded for the conditions of Tent City. It was the conditions they kept people who hadn't even gone to trial. Also known as innocent citizens. They were denied medication, fed rotting food, and crammed like sardines in cells with little ventilation causing temperatures to be dangerously high. Those are the reasons his practices were found to be in violation of the very Constitution he claims to be defending.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254

You seem to ignore the fact that the investigation the MCSO is currently being brought to court over was initiated by the Bush administration. It's much more likely that Arpaio's forays into birtherism are merely a means to deflect from the investigation against him.

On Fox, they stated that same info and Sheriff Joe admitted as such but it was dropped only to be dug up AFTER he started to investigate the pres.

The point of the matter isn't the Sheriff but why the mystery surrounding the prez. past. Where he's from, the association with radicals including 20 plus years in the radical Rev. Wright's church [even Oprah quit going there after a while], staying at Bill Ayers while here as a foreign student, lack of college transcripts, etc., etc.....
It's endless with this guy....

But he's always been off limits where the MSM is concerned......

Now he's got the Vatican upset. Way to go Prez...... it's not just the American people you rub the wrong way but now the Holy Church.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I love that Birthers never die.

I also love that they don't realize how much this helps Obama.

Did everyone hear about the crazy Arizona SOS that said he would keep Obama off the ballot??? Yeah....he apologized for embarassing the State of Arizona and said Obama will be on the ballot.

This is why I love birthers.

No if you'll excuse me...I'm gonna go talk to my county Sheriff to see if he can start invtestigating Romney for investment fraud....because apparently Country Sheriff's have limitless jurisdiction.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

The investigation was never dropped. What occurred is that Arpaio and MCSO withheld requested files for over a year. This delayed the investigation. In fact if the Department of Justice didn't threaten to sue the MCSO the investigation would still probably be delayed.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

J T Ready is another Neo Nazi and another county. He was running for sheriff himelf.

Heres a thread I started on J T Ready.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Neo Nazi in the photo with Sheriff Joe Arpaio is Thomas Coletto, aka "Vito Lombardi"

Heres the video 5 minutes in you see Arpaio shows up to see when the rest of the guys will be there.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

J T Ready is another Neo Nazi and another county. He was running for sheriff himelf.

Heres a thread I started on J T Ready.

The Neo Nazi in the photo with Sheriff Joe Arpaio is Thomas Coletto, aka "Vito Lombardi"

Heres the video 5 minutes in you see Arpaio shows up to see when the rest of the guys will be there.

Its ok
I understand you have to support your President.
Presidents are suppose to protect the people,
We currently have a weak President,
and the people need to protect him it appears.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I just hope the CIA doesn't sacrifice a whole planeload of innocents just to get rid of these guys with an "accident".

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Sheriff Joe's people won't find anything. If there is anything to be hidden, it's already been taken out of Hawaii and/or destroyed. So, he's wasting his time and $.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

No if you'll excuse me...I'm gonna go talk to my county Sheriff to see if he can start invtestigating Romney for investment fraud....because apparently Country Sheriff's have limitless jurisdiction.

Speaking of investment fraud....
while your on that see if Obama can do something about John Corzine,
and M.F. Global. Oh, thats right Corzine is "sainted"

You democrat Obama supporters are towing the party line like good little sheep.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Strange so John Corzine making sure Koch Industries gets there money before MF Global crash was Obama's doing?

edit on 22-5-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Well the secret service is to busy trying to barter cheaper prices with the hookers out there?

Some body has to try and help the guy out!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Obama's administration...Jon Corzine ...back to the beginning before the fraud.
Yes, there is a connection.

“The farmers, small business owners and others who trusted this firm are now facing tremendous hardship and may ultimately never recover all of their money,” said Michigan Sen. Debbie Stabenow, Senate Agriculture Committee Chairwoman. “A discovery of this magnitude demonstrates yet again the need for strong oversight and protections for consumers to prevent this sort of abuse from occurring. Anyone engaged in wrongdoing in this matter must be swiftly held accountable, to help bring justice to victims and to prevent further erosion of confidence in the financial system.” insurancenewsnet.com...

Pardon me while I rant...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowalker
reply to post by muse7

Says you.

A panel of investigators say different and you got no evidence. They do.

Says him?

Yeah, and every single judge that has thrown this crap into the scrap bin.

Birtherism is a clear mental illness. You will never ackowledge the facts. You will only adhere to, and spread, the views that you agree with. The problem with this of course is that reality and facts are in direct conflict with anything you read on WND, hear from Limbaugh, or see Sean Hannity say.
- Why is it so difficult to accept that our current president was born in Hawaii, when there is a ton of evidence to supprt this, while there has still yet to be one verifiable clue that he was not born in this country? Why?

Wait sorry.......they have evidence you say. I suppose you'll have to buy the book to see it, huh?
edit on 22-5-2012 by spinalremain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

Barack,

Why Obama is the Orginal Birther!

So the earliest "birther" of all was actually—President Obama! Or at least his literary rep, who
promoted the notion of a Kenyan birth up until 2007 www.newser.com...

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Barack,

Why Obama is the Orginal Birther!

So the earliest "birther" of all was actually—President Obama! Or at least his literary rep, who
promoted the notion of a Kenyan birth up until 2007 www.newser.com...

Debunked here.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Oh, that will never be debunked.
Barack Obama owns that now.

Maybe he can re-invent himself again.

After all, remember he claims to be a born again christian.

Born Again, how many times?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Oh, that will never be debunked.
Barack Obama owns that now.

Maybe he can re-invent himself again.

After all, remember he claims to be a born again christian.

Born Again, how many times?

It's been debunked according to any intelligent sane person.

I think it is hilarious seeing you just parroting the same things over and over like a bot in every Birther thread.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

But Mitt Romney is scarier than just about anybody who has ran for president. He wants MeK to become heros in the fight against Iran. Does he realize why they are called terrorist? Do we need to fund another Bin Laden all over again. I guess Bin Laden is dead now so they need a new one. Heres the FBI fle on MeK. link They even did attacks in New York City. But Mitt And Rudy got together with NYFD and bought them pizza so I guess that makes it ok?
More on that here. I guess Mitt likes all those Marriotts blowing up from terrorist.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Obama is the birther.
And what about Corzine, and M.F. Global....massive Fraud done
by way of Obama and Biden ....and the man they picked.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join