It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii FIVE-O: Sheriff Joe Sends Detectives To Honolulu

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
HAWAII FIVE-O: SHERIFF JOE SENDS DETECTIVES TO HONOLULU
Cold Case Posse seeks to crack mystery of Obama's birth 50 years ago
www.wnd.com...

Grab your popcorn. This soap opera will be entertaining. God only knows how this is going to play out.

In a major development in his probe of Barack Obama’s eligibility for Arizona’s 2012 presidential ballot, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio has dispatched his lead Cold Case Posse investigator and a deputy detective to Hawaii.

The mission to Obama’s purported birthplace comes as the Hawaii Department of Health continues to resist efforts by Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett to verify that the Honolulu agency has a valid birth certificate on file for Obama.

One thing I'll say about this Sheriff, he is fighting a system that does not want to deal with this issue. He has no support from the federal authorities and the establishment would like nothing more for this fly in the ointment to disappear. If he truly believes they are hiding something then I hope he finds it. He is doing what no one else has the guts to do. This could become an ugly game of political one-up-man-ship.

Come on Hawaii, what are you hiding? Let him see the microfiche and put this to bed once and for all.

If everything is legit. I feel like the public has a right to be enraged about all the secrecy. Why all the court cases? This BC could have been resolved, but nobody wants to budge. Why are we wasting time here.

This is getting so ridiculous, I am tempted to think Obama was left on his grandparents doorstep and had the opportunity to invent his own history.

Bennett explained that under Hawaii law, government officials can request verification that the state has possession of a valid birth certificate.

“They could say yes tomorrow, and the whole thing goes away,” Az Secretary of State Bennett said. “If they can’t say yes to that simple question, then it makes me wonder if we have to take it to another level.”

However this plays out we are going to get an ear full from the Sheriff. That's alright with me. At least one person is making a effort to get the facts.

Both parties need to work on their vetting process and cut the bull with the secrecy and lack of transparency. American needs leaders with no skeletons in their closets. It's time for "hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil" to end. Personally, anyone that won't show his records will never get by vote. The act of hiding information reminds me of buying a used car, if you don't know it's history it is a crapshoot. We don't need anymore bull.

Lawmakers are so chicken to stand up for what is right because they are afraid all their dirty secrets will be known. We are trapped in a corrupt system and need a hero to come to the rescue. Time is running out.

I believe we have people on ATS who would make better candidates than what we have now. It's time to vote all the incumbents out of office and start over. Experience is a detriment when it comes to politics. Might as well finish this by saying I support a one term limit and the abolishing of lobbyists.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
He has no support because Obama has already released his BC and it has been confirmed to be legit. Only people with agendas continue to pursue and beat this dead horse.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Cuff em and stuff em.

Obstructing justice. Go to jail. do not pass go, do not collect your bribe money.

Bwahahahah!!!!

+3 more 
posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Says you.

A panel of investigators say different and you got no evidence. They do.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Is he paying this investigation from his own pockets? Obviously he is using this issue politically to further his own career. Is there a lack of unsolved crimes in his county?

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by sad_eyed_lady

I hope these guys are savvy to what it takes to be a man of 'power'. Killing seems to be de rigeur.

Go with God, fellows.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sad_eyed_lady
This soap opera will be entertaining.

It is entertaining, they got turned around. Not a bad deal for Zullo, he gets to go to Hawaii on somebody elses dime just to spend afew minutes and then get turned away. Damn, most of us hard working folk would be lucky enough to get a free trip to Detroit let alone Hawaii!

I wonder what Zullo is going to get up to now that Hawaiian officials told him to get lost? Oh yes.... he'll get down to doing some real investigating... there may be a hidden Kenya birth certificate somewhere on the beach!

One thing I'll say about this Sheriff, he is fighting a system that does not want to deal with this issue.

You gotta ask yourself what was the point of sending Zullo down there?

Considering that the Posse already declared the birth certificate fruadulent, and they refuse to believe verification of Obama's birth and the authenticity of the birth certificate by Hawaiian officials, why send Zullo down there? If they feel that Hawaiian officials are part of some cover up, why go there? Do they really feel that their little presentation back in March wasn't convincing enough that they have to prove to everybody by actually sending Zullo to Hawaii?

Hold on.... did Zullo suggest he be sent down to Hawaii on official business by any chance? I bet he did.

What the hell do I have to do around here to get a trip to Hawaii?

Let him see the microfiche

Why does he want to see a microfiche? You can't even use a microfiche at the DMV, those are for souvenir use, nothing more. There's no reason to ask for another kind of image of the birth certificate, especially given the fact birthers already declared the birth certificates fraudulent. There's also no point in going to Hawaii if you believe Hawaiian officials are involved in a cover up. You have really got to question Corsi and Apraio's confidence in this entire birther affair if they have to doubt their findings like this.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   
You guys should just stop this nonsense, seriously. Obama is a natural born citizen of the United Sates. His birth certificate has been released and has been verified legit by the state of Hawaii.

Why do you guy think that NO other republican dares to touch this non-issue? Because they know damn well that it's nonsense!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
You guys should just stop this nonsense, seriously. Obama is a natural born citizen of the United Sates. His birth certificate has been released and has been verified legit by the state of Hawaii.

Why do you guy think that NO other republican dares to touch this non-issue? Because they know damn well that it's nonsense!

Ask yourself this.

For what reason does Zullo have to stop these birther stunts? The fact he got a plane ride to Hawaii is a score, he's also getting money off the sale of the Arpaio Posse book.

Birthers? Why should they stop this nonsense? They'll be forced to go back to discussing the real issues, and promoting *gulp* Romney.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Arapio and his "posse" are benefiting greatly by the ignorance of a lot of people. It's a sad thing.

It's been almost 4 years now, and almost no republican from congress has made a big deal out of Obama's BC. Those who are asked about it dismiss it like the nonsense that it is.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
"Cold Case Posse"

gets me every time.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I have a request for anyone who would like to help end this issue. Regarding the BC that was released online, it seems the argument on both sides really comes down to what caused the layers. I understand that software it was supposedly run through can cause multiple layers, however, I find it suspicious how perfect it was inexecuting these layers. Objects in their entirety without any of the background are isolated within their own perfect layers.

My idea is this: Could a fellow ATSer, who wishes to end this once and for all, scan a document (any document-doesn't have to be a BC) and run it through the software that Obama's was run through, produce the layered effect, upload it here for all ATSers to examine, seeing finally that this is completely plausible? I think this would convince a lot of people if the desired effects were achieved.

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   

He has no support because Obama has already released his BC and it has been confirmed to be legit. Only people with agendas continue to pursue and beat this dead horse.

You are either a Govt stooge or you have little intelligence. Your words are as useful as wisps in the wind.

POTUS has a moral obligation to simply produce his BC. He hasn't. Whatever the reason, this shifty basket case has to go. He has no integrity! God, why can't everyone see him for what he is. The primary issue is not what his BC says, it is his refusal to produce it.

It is similar to Clinton. It wasn't what he did in the oval office, it was the fact that he lied to 'we the people'. He should have been thrown in prison. If he had been and if the US system worked as it should he could have this demented half wit as a cell mate.

P

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I don't know where people are getting this information, but this is a blatant and utter lie. No such thing happened. If you are referring to that monstrosity that the WH posted on their website, you are highly mistaken. Nothing about that document is "official" or "legit."

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Nothing is legit with you birthers unless it comes from Breitbart's website or some orly taitz blog right?

By the way as soon as Ken Bennet proves that he legitimately needs Obama's BC verified then Hawaii will verify it for him.

A conspiracy theory that is based on ignorance is not a legit reason.

edit on 5/22/2012 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by pheonix358
POTUS has a moral obligation to simply produce his BC.

Please show us all the previous birth certificates released by all previous POTUS's...

He hasn't.

Actually , he has. But you know that they completely destroy your silly conspiracy theory, so ignore them!

, it is his refusal to produce it.

Still wrong!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

By the way as soon as Ken Bennet proves that he legitimately needs Obama's BC verified then Hawaii will verify it for him.

To do that he would have to show that he has asked to see every other Presidential canditates bc as well!

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

Originally posted by pheonix358
POTUS has a moral obligation to simply produce his BC.

Please show us all the previous birth certificates released by all previous POTUS's...

He hasn't.

Actually , he has. But you know that they completely destroy your silly conspiracy theory, so ignore them!

, it is his refusal to produce it.

Still wrong!

The one that was released is an obvious forgery!

The people were not screaming for all of the BC of previous POTUS so they had no reason to show them to the public. This one has been asked and it is his duty in a Democracy to provide it. He is not honorable!

Is that the best you have?

P

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by notquiteright

Originally posted by notquiteright
I think this would convince a lot of people if the desired effects were achieved.

Moderator AshleyD did just that a couple years ago and it didn't convince anyone here.
A LOT of people have proven that this is exactly what happens when put through the software, but facts don't matter to these people...

Start here, but read to the end of the discussion. She did it wrong the first time, but repeated the experiment and got the results.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sheriff Joe is a KICK!
He's an entertaining old character. Good luck to him.
He's gonna need it.

edit on 5/22/2012 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He has absolutely no authority to do this, and is now infringing upon States rights and the right to privacy.

Let's see Sheriff Joe produce HIS BC.

Put up or shut up, Sheriff Joe.

He needs a smack down.

But I'd bet the real reason he's doing this is because he is being investigated by the feds and is in trouble with him.

edit on 22-5-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join