It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Ustreams of NATO Summit Protesters in Chicago!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Funny that on such a holy day (Sunday) most of the recent catastrophes have started on a Sunday.

It is supposedly said that this NATO summit could be the start of the Martial Law scenario that FEMA camps were brought together for.

I personally think it is all B.S.

I do however have a feeling that everyone from this website's authoritative roles, and Alex Jones to anyone else media wise in this niche domain have been meticulously placed at the right moment in time to garner interest and place a certain kind of morale fear from more internet junkies world wide, to eventually allow easier placement for the OWG to set up and run things.

A perfectly timed master plan!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Is there software to record live streams?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

It's already being done, check the links already in this thread and watch old videos or do a google search.

Here's a few archives:
www.ustream.tv...
www.ustream.tv...

Click the videos tab. There are plenty more where that came from everywhere on the net, not only on ustream. It's been a pretty peaceful protest so far, but aggressive all the same. "Peacefully aggressive"

If you actually want to record what's on your screen then may I suggest cam studio
edit on 20-5-2012 by RSF77 because: dyslexia then dyslexia again

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Cool thanks, A lot of people are returning their medals!! Wow this is amazing.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Is CNN or any of the MSM networks covering this?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Yep, underground wireless news 4tw.

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Is CNN or any of the MSM networks covering this?

No, they'll either do that tonight after they've had time to scarf down a lunch and edit all their recordings.

Or they will just ignore it and pretend it didn't happen.
edit on 20-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

LOL, so basically CNN is not allowing this to be aired LMAO, what are they talking about on it? Kim kardashian

Watching This stream:
www.ustream.tv...
edit on 043131p://5America/ChicagoSun, 20 May 2012 16:18:20 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

They might have made a mention of it for all I know, I haven't been paying attention to them today.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Most people are having connection issues but TRWBT has a good shot of the medal return.
Chilling indeed. Makes me wonder how many medals were thrown back during Vietnam.
That did.... not so much. Takes a bit of the punch out of it... but, interesting none the less.

I wonder how this will be spun as propaganda.
Not only in the U.S. media but in middle eastern countries that could use a moral boost.
Look! Look! the army is deserting. We have them now.
*drone strike*

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Chanting:

"We are a step forward"

"Another world is possible"

Speaker says:

"We don't declare war on adjectives"

I think he means "terrorist".

ter·ror·ist adj. Of or relating to terrorism.
www.thefreedictionary.com

Ustream search page: "Chicago", different streams here:
www.ustream.tv...

occupiedair seems pretty stable right now.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
CNN is covering it now!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
the one thing I find rediculously pathetic, is when protesters go on marsh for something important and expect something will come out of it, without the use of force. I can hear their thoughts ...

Hey, let me get up front man ... I wanna have a baton on my head man. I wanna go home, with a broken skull so I can tell everyone how brave I was standing there, allowing the fat pigs to beat me up man.

No, sorry ... I feel nothing for these morons. When they start "beating the police", that's when they'll get something done. Because, TPTB will never relinguish anything unless it's to peace a beast that they are afraid off. And they ain't afraid of this crowd ... this crowd is just pathetic bunch, that is asking for a baton on the head, or pepper spray in their face.

It's only when the government faces an angry public, that is willing to take up arms ... that the government will ever relinguish anything. Because it's only in the face of risking losing everything, that they'll come forth and give up some of it.

I say, "look at these pathetic fat americans". I think they should go to China, and learn some bravery ... bravery of people, who put themselves in harms way on Tian An Men square and fought with their lives. It's because of Tian An Men, that China is getting ahead today ... because even if the government beat them down, they felt the need to do changes, even if moderate.

This pathetic bunch? They won't even get anyone to get a hickup.

edit on 20/5/2012 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Anything else you have to add besides criticism and insults?

Okay thanks.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
IMO..just the presence of the protestors and their energy to combat
the evil of NATO is a step in the positive direction

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Are they actually covering it with live embedded reporters or just mocking it by giving 30 second clips leaving out the good parts and returning to talking heads.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
reply to post by nahahh

That is not the ouroboros, nor does it have anything to do with it.

Maybe gives us some facts about this symbol first before you start going on wild goose chases:

The only thing you said was: "this is their symbol". Who are "they" and what are you talking about?

What it means (quite obviously) is that the streamers allow the protestors to be heard and the protestors are fighting so the streamers can be seen. It has nothing to do with the ouroboros.

I bet it does however have something to do with this.

"The whole world is watching" was an iconic chant by antiwar demonstrators outside the Chicago Hilton Hotel during the 1968 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.

I gave you facts..and if it isnt Ouroboros, what is it? Secondly, We are Change (and that's their logo), is about as bad as Alex Jones.

Now, you tell me if this doesn't look eerily similar?
[pic]
[/pic]
Coincidence? I HARDLY THINK SO!

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Are they jamming cellphones, saw this from a stream commenter:

Cell phone data blackout implemented in Chicago near convention center. What happens if there's an emergency? No video footage possible (…

Wow, this is crazy. That is an FCC violation.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Cops are STRAIGHT OUTFITTED.

Serious riot gear, the stuff of the future lol.

L00k see:
www.ustream.tv...

Edit: he did a browse over a couple of them but went back into the crowd now.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RSF77
Cops are STRAIGHT OUTFITTED.

Serious riot gear, the stuff of the future lol.

L00k see:
www.ustream.tv...

Yup! I think they anticipated the vets giving their medals back to insite the crowd. This isn't gonna be pretty.
Storms moving in and nightfall soon after.
I'm currently watching stopmotionsolo.

Check out the weather radar... www.intellicast.com
edit on 5/20/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by bjarneorn

Historically this doesn't work because any sort of "blackbloc like" faction that rises in the ranks of a movement will then, through the same force projected downwards, control that movement; using that violence inward as a control mechanism. On the other side (or in the other direction), by provoking the violence toward the government, you no longer get to hold the moral high ground up against them - broken skull or not.

Likewise, it solidifies an Us vs. Them mentality, which leads to a wholesale taking of sides, which means you, the random person, either fall in line (no longer permitted to be the so-called peaceful protester, but rather now a foot soldier in a movement) or you step out altogether (and potentially become collateral damage in a snowballing effect of violence, back and forth, from the authorities to the movement).

This is what has played out in most movements that turned to violence. Eventually a stalemate occurs, whereby the authorities heighten control or the movement is successful, but becomes what it detested.

That is why Castro's revolution failed and created an authoritarian dictatorship. That is why the Russian revolution failed and created an authoritarian dictatorship. That is why the American revolution failed and created an expansive, bloody empire - a masquerading authoritarian dictatorship.

Violence begets violence. The oppressed become the oppressors.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join