It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIVE Ustreams of NATO Summit Protesters in Chicago!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here is a collection of LIVE feeds of some of the protesters walking the streets of Chicago protesting the NATO Summit. Feels like you're right there walking with 'em.

Things flare up and die down. Kind of intense at times. I have a bad feeling it's going to get crazy out there.

timcast

wearechange

uneditedcamera

occupysf

occupyeye

stopmotionsolo
edit on 5/19/12 by Evildead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Evildead

Damn! I was wondering how the events are unfolding so far. Luke looks ridiculous all decked out ready for spray with goggles. There's a stamped in the streets! Wish I could be there!

Viva la resistance!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
OMG this is intense, they are going crazy! Arrests, beatings you name it, and things are starting to get ugly OMG!!!!!!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Oh man i think ima be up all night... ill watch tim cast till i fall asleep at the keyboard

I just started watching about 10 minutes ago, seems pretty wild!!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Sorry, I started a thread on it too, didn't see this one.

Live streams:
occupyamerica.crooksandliars.com
www.ustream.tv
bsnorrell.blogspot.com

The Chicago protests are heating up. Several demonstrations moved into one, including at least one blackbloc protest. A few arrests and wrestling between the crowd and police, the protestors just broke through a police line. The police "surrounded" the apartment where a few indy streamers were based at.

Earlier the police were trying to route the protestors and the whole mob took off running through a parking lot to the next street, so far they have broken about 2-3 intersections where the police where trying to hold them. They also made it past the park that occupy had confrontations with the police last year, can't remember the name.

Not sure how big it is, looks like quite a few people. As the night falls this could get intense, this is the stuff the MSM should be reporting on.

More Links:
timeoutchicago.com

Mods if this is better suited for another section then by all means move it.
edit on 19-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Watching one the streams is the officers wearing faceguard masks and using their bicycles as a barricade.

Obviously the City of Chicago does not have enough of those steel fence barricades...
edit on 19-5-2012 by usaman1983 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Yeah, I can't stop watching either. I don't like large crowds so being able to watch LIVE streams from the protesters is perfect. I can kick back, have a beer and enjoy the mayhem.

I'm watching the Occupy Eye feed right now. Good connection and he's right in there, good commentary.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Wow thats a huge amount of cops!!

plus tim was just videoing 2 big lines of full riot gear cops...

Man shizz is gonna go down tonight i think

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evildead
Yeah, I can't stop watching either. I don't like large crowds so being able to watch LIVE streams from the protesters is perfect. I can kick back, have a beer and enjoy the mayhem.

I'm watching the Occupy Eye feed right now. Good connection and he's right in there, good commentary.

I'm watching Timcast.

Looks exciting huh? I kind of wish I was there.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Looks like the biggest gang in Chicago is ready to rumble tonight.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Guess they don't realize that they're being USED to institute more draconian laws. But then again, what other option is there?
Security is going to be ramped up anyways, protest or not.
Is the world ending? It's getting strange out thurr

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Wait til the Chicago Cubs and Chicago White Sox game is done in an hour or so as it will get even more uglier...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Large police line ahead, it looks like they are going farther into the city.

www.ustream.tv...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Things are getting bad out there! They are trying to trap the protesters in the park, but they didn't go for it! YEAH!

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Do not let the police trap them. Someone needs to call them and tell them! I live 30 minutes away I think I should go. I may go tomorrow.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Chicago police scanner stream...

Enjoy for your pleasure..
www.radioreference.com...

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Wow, they are draped in armor. Even the horses have face masks! If there is any city in America where things could go haywire, it is Chicago in early summertime.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy
Wow, they are draped in armor. Even the horses have face masks! If there is any city in America where things could go haywire, it is Chicago in early summertime.

Yep.

For those that don't know about this:

1968 Chicago "police" riots
edit on 19-5-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Crazy. The apartment that Luke and Tim were staying at was broken in after being surrounded by police earlier... They might be trying to set them up... Wild.. Seems like a raid.

At least vermin supreme is on the streets with some comic relief...

edit on 19-5-2012 by kingllama because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
if you were to ask me, it would seem like this is the opportune time for the police to accustom the citizens of chicago to the black riot gear...

hence why they are just standing there on the streets.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join